Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

I seeJesus wrote:
Allah is not a God who loves as Author Wafa Sultan shares...but the God of the Bible is....and you do not love Jesus the way Christians do.......
I guess you mean this:

Jesus said:“Think not that I (Jesus) am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a Sword.”(Matthew 10:34)

Jesus said : " But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and SLAY THEM BEFORE me. " ( LUKE 19:27)

[Deuteronomy 7:12] God ordered the Israelites to kill all the people of seven nations. He even adds,“show no mercy unto them”.

[ Ez:9:6 ]-[ Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.]

(Isaiah:13:16)-(Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.)

[Isaiah 13:15-18](American Standard Version):
13:15 "Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is taken shall fall by the sword.
13:16 Their infants also shall be dashed in pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be rifled, and their wives ravished.
13:17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, who shall not regard silver, and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.
13:18 And their bows shall dash the young men in pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eye shall not spare children."

[Deuteronomy 17:3-5] "And he should go and worship other gods and bow down to them or to the sun or the moon or all the army of the heavens,.....and you must stone such one with stones and such one must die."

[Chronicles 15:13] "All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman."

[Leviticus 20:27] "And as for a man or woman in whom there proves to be a mediumistic spirit or spirit of prediction, they should be put to death without fail. They should pelt them to death with stones. Their own blood is upon them."

Jesus said: "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished.(Matthew 5:17-18)"
Jesus-is-Muslim

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

The Story of Jesus & His Mother (peace be upon them) In the Noble Quran

*PART ONE*

003.035 (Remember) When a woman (wife) of Imran said: My Lord! surely I vow to Thee what is in my womb, to be devoted (to Thy service); accept therefore from me, surely Thou art the Hearing, the Knowing.
003.036 So when she brought forth, she said: My Lord! Surely I have brought it forth a female-- and Allah knew best what she brought forth-- and the male is not like the female, and I have named it Mariam (Mary), and I commend her and her offspring into Thy protection from the accursed Shaitan (Satan).
003.037 So her Lord accepted her with a good acceptance and made her grow up a good growing, and gave her into the charge of Zakariya; whenever Zakariya entered the sanctuary to (see) her, he found with her food. He said: O Mariam! whence comes this to you? She said: It is from Allah. Surely Allah gives to whom He pleases without measure.
003.038 There did Zakariya pray to his Lord; he said: My Lord! grant me from Thee good offspring; surely Thou art the Hearer of prayer.
003.039 Then the angels called to him as he stood praying in the sanctuary: That Allah gives you the good news of Yahya (John) verifying a Word from Allah, and honorable and chaste and a prophet from among the good ones.
003.040 He said: My Lord! when shall there be a son (born) to me, and old age has already come upon me, and my wife is barren? He said: even thus does Allah what He pleases.
003.041 He said: My Lord! appoint a sign for me. Said He: Your sign is that you should not speak to men for three days except by signs; and remember your Lord much and glorify Him in the evening and the morning.
003.042 And when the angels said: O Mariam! surely Allah has chosen you and purified you and chosen you above the women of the world.
003.043 O Mariam! Keep to obedience to your Lord and humble yourself, and bow down with those who bow.
003.044 This is of the announcements relating to the unseen which We reveal to you; and you were not with them when they cast their pens (to decide) which of them should have Mariam in his charge, and you were not with them when they contended one with another.
003.045 When the angels said: O Mariam, surely Allah gives you good news with a Word from Him (of one) whose name is the '. Messiah, Isa (Jesus) son of Mariam, worthy of regard in this world and the hereafter and of those who are made near (to Allah).
003.046 And he shall speak to the people when in the cradle and when of old age, and (he shall be) one of the good ones.
003.047 She said: My Lord! when shall there be a son (born) to I me, and man has not touched me? He said: Even so, Allah creates what He pleases; when He has decreed a matter, He only says to it, Be, and it is.
003.048 And He will teach him the Book and the wisdom and the Torah and the Injeel (Gospel).
003.049 And (make him) a messenger to the children of Israel: That I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I determine for you out of dust like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird with Allah's permission and I heal the blind and the leprous, and bring the dead to life with Allah's permission and I inform you of what you should eat and what you should store in your houses; most surely there is a sign in this for you, if you are believers.
Jesus-is-Muslim

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

The Story of Jesus & His Mother (peace be upon them) In the Noble Quran

*PART TWO*

003.050 And a verifier of that which is before me of the Torah and that I may allow you part of that which has been forbidden t you, and I have come to you with a sign from your Lord therefore be careful of (your duty to) Allah and obey me.
003.051 Surely Allah is my Lord and your Lord, therefore serve Him; this is the right path.
003.052 But when Isa (Jesus) perceived unbelief on their part, he said: Who will be my helpers in Allah's way? The disciples said: We are helpers (in the way) of Allah: We believe in Allah and bear witness that we are submitting ones (Muslims).
003.053 Our Lord! We believe in what Thou hast revealed and we follow the messenger, so write us down with those who bear witness.
003.054 And they planned and Allah (also) planned, and Allah is the best of planners.
003.055 And when Allah said: O Isa (Jesus), I am going to terminate the period of your stay (on earth) and cause you to ascend unto Me and purify you of those who disbelieve and make those who follow you above those who disbelieve to the day of resurrection; then to Me shall be your return, so l will decide between you concerning that in which you differed.
003.056 Then as to those who disbelieve, I will chastise them with severe chastisement in this world and the hereafter, and they shall have no helpers.
003.057 And as to those who believe and do good deeds, He will pay them fully their rewards; and Allah does not love the unjust.
003.058 This (which) We recite to you of the communications and the wise reminder.
003.059 Surely the likeness of Isa (Jesus) is with Allah as the likeness of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him, Be, and he was.
003.060 (This is) the truth from your Lord, so be not of the disputers.
003.061 But whoever disputes with you in this matter after what has come to you of knowledge, then say: Come let us call our sons and your sons and our women and your women and our near people and your near people, then let us be earnest in prayer, and pray for the curse of Allah on the liars.
003.062 Most surely this is the true explanation, and there is no god but Allah; and most surely Allah-- He is the Mighty, the Wise.
003.063 But if they turn back, then surely Allah knows the mischief-makers.
003.064 Say: O followers of the Book (Christians & Jews)! Come to an equitable proposition between us and you that we shall not serve any but Allah and (that) we shall not associate aught with Him, and (that) some of us shall not take others for lords besides Allah; but if they turn back, then say: Bear witness that we are Muslims.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Ameer wrote:
Muslims follow jesus as a prophet in many ways than christians do...jesus prayd like muslims.jesus prohibitd pork.jesus told to worship only his and our lord,jesus took fast for 40days.jesus prohibitd to worship idols.jesus prohibitd creating images jesus prohibitd marking or painting in the flesh.jesus said he is a prophet.jesus prohibitd cuting trees that is chrismas tree. Its all proof there in bible itself understand the truth and save ur life from hellfire
wow just amazing

You mean you havent heard?? Gods greatest teaching of all!.. How much money would it be worth to you,, to know Gods greatest teaching? Gods greatest teaching is so exspencive no one could affords it ..

and if you know God than you know what he would do with such a pricless teaching .. you guessed right ,, iTS GOING TO COST YOU MANY MANY many mountains of sins from your conception to death God wants all your sins every single one of them in exchange for his greatest teaching ..

Gods ways are not our-ways Men would demand the worlds supply of silver and gold to learn about Gods greatest teaching .. What does God want ? God wants your sins .. you do have this requirment dont you?

Hope fully you are not poor in sins ?

because that the exchange God wants for this GREATEST OF ALL TEACHINGS ..
find out about it friend..

Gods ways are not our ways

GODS GREAT EXCHANGE IS HAPPEN RIGHT NOW LEARN HIS GREATEST TEACHING AT THE COST OF ALL YOUR SINS
http://www.crossofchrist-wels.net/exchange.ht...
Old GT

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Luke 19:27
Diana

Redditch, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Only Truth wrote:
Dear Friends
Torah ,Bible ,Quran is sent by the same God (Allah). To understand Torah and Bible we have to know Quran also. Because in the Quran there are important part about Christians , Jesus ,Moises and whole sure about Mary (Maryam).
WHy do we need to read a book that wont lead to life, when we have the Bible that does?When you havce found the truth you dont need to keep searching.
Diana

Redditch, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Allah is not the same God as the one true God. The true God of the Bible is nothing like Allah.Allah rules with fear and repression. God draws with love.
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

LUKE 19 FOR DUMMIES:

12 He said (Jesus):“A MAN OF NOBLE BIRTH went to a distant country to have himself appointed king and then to return. 13 So he called ten of his servants and gave them ten minas.[a]‘Put this money to work,’ he said,‘until I come back.’
.......... 24 “Then he said to those standing by,‘Take his mina away from him and give it to the one who has ten minas.’

25 “‘Sir,’ they said,‘he already has ten!’

26 “He replied,‘I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what they have will be taken away. 27 "BUT THOSE ENEMIES OF MINE who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”

JESUS WAS SAYING A PARABLE!!!!!!!
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

EZEKIEL 18:21 (OLD TESTAMENT)

“But if a wicked person turns away from all the sins they have committed and keeps all my decrees and does what is just and right, that person will surely live; they will not die. 22 None of the offenses they have committed will be remembered against them. Because of the righteous things they have done, they will live. 23 "DO I TAKE ANY PLEASURE IN THE DEATH OF THE WICKED?" declares the Sovereign Lord. "RATHER AM I NOT PLEASED WHEN THEY TURN FROM THEIR WAYS AND LIVE?"
25 “Yet you say,‘The way of the Lord is not just.’ Hear, you Israelites: Is my way unjust? Is it not your ways that are unjust?"
Jesus - is - Muslim

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Old GT wrote:
<quoted text>The verse you quote, in its complete form, was a story Jesus was telling to teach a lesson, not a comand. This is called taking out of context and is a falsehood type of evidence. A lie.
Why do you resort to a lie if you are right?
If you read your Bible carefully you'd discover the crystal clear truth.

Jesus (peace be upon him) was saying this parable about HIMSELF {A MAN OF NOBLE BIRTH). So, he ment HIMSELF when he concluded the parable " "BUT THOSE ENEMIES OF MINE who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’” "

“visit HudsonDildoEmpor ium.com”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Diana wrote:
<quoted text>
WHy do we need to read a book that wont lead to life, when we have the Bible that does?When you havce found the truth you dont need to keep searching.
Yes! I am sure that Jesus would agree that we have to be VERY CAREFUL never to read anything that might help us learn to understand and respect each other.

Seriously, just becasue you have a computer and an internet connection does not mean that you need to subject the rest of us to every stupid though that passes through your feeble mind.

If you are more than 12 years old you are an embarrassment to all humankind.

Since: Dec 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Laquesha Jefferson PhD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! I am sure that Jesus would agree that we have to be VERY CAREFUL never to read anything that might help us learn to understand and respect each other.
Seriously, just becasue you have a computer and an internet connection does not mean that you need to subject the rest of us to every stupid though that passes through your feeble mind.
If you are more than 12 years old you are an embarrassment to all humankind.
Lest you think it escaped notice that you subjected everyone here to your doing to her exactly what you falsely accused her of, it didn't.
PhD.....?????
VERY obviously NOT.
(Just so you know!)

“visit HudsonDildoEmpor ium.com”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

janeebee wrote:
PhD.....?????
VERY obviously NOT.
(Just so you know!)
Howard university. Anthropology. Look it up.

Since: Dec 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Laquesha Jefferson PhD wrote:
<quoted text>
Howard university. Anthropology. Look it up.
If you're claiming you have a Ph.D. in Anthropology, I don't believe you do.
Anthropology is  the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
Ph.D. Anthropologists are scientists!
But you demonstrate neither evidence of years of scientific discipline, nor the knowledge of humanity a Ph.D. Anthropologist would have.
Frankly my dear, I don't think you're telling the truth.
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

THE EARLIEST BIOGRAPHY OF MUHAMMED.
READ THE THIRD PARAGRAPH OF CHAPTER 11:

'Then Allah revealed the Sura known as The Family of Imran which begins by refuting the Christian Trinity, and proclaiming omnipotence and one-ness of Allah. There is no god but He, the Living, the Eternal who cannot die; BUT JESUS DIED AND WAS CRUCIFIED. Allah has sent down the Koran, the criterion of truth and falsehood in matters of difference over Jesus and others. Those who disbelieve the directions of Allah will suffer grievous punishment; for Allah is mighty andavenging. Nothing is hidden from Allah on earth or in heaven and He knows what the Christians intend with their claims that Jesus is Lord and God. But Allah formed Jesus in the womb – this the Christians do not deny - as He formed other human beings; how, then, can Jesus be god?'

http://www.scribd.com/doc/27156626/The-Earlie...
Jesus- is -Muslim

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

jesus is wrote:
THE EARLIEST BIOGRAPHY OF MUHAMMED.
READ THE THIRD PARAGRAPH OF CHAPTER 11:
'Then Allah revealed the Sura known as The Family of Imran which begins by refuting the Christian Trinity, and proclaiming omnipotence and one-ness of Allah. There is no god but He, the Living, the Eternal who cannot die; BUT JESUS DIED AND WAS CRUCIFIED..........
Allah Almighty states clearly in the Noble Quran that Jesus (peace be upon him) was never killed or crucified.

"That they (Jews) rejected Faith; that they uttered against Mary a grave false charge.
That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah"- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not.
Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise"
[Noble Quran 4:156-158]

When you attempt next time to post a LIE you should at least try to be smart. Does Jesus (peace be upon him) taught you to LIE !!!? You are surely not following his teachings.
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

Jesus- is -Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah Almighty states clearly in the Noble Quran that Jesus (peace be upon him) was never killed or crucified.
AND THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT A LIE AND IS WHY I HATE IT!!!!!!!

That's all it says. It doesn't say who "replaced" Jesus on the cross or what he did.
It doesn't say how Allah helped Jesus to escape and deceive everyone, including his mother.
It doesn't say why God watched Christianity form and grow after his deceptive act without revealling the "truth" and stopping it.
It doesn't say why God had to prove to everyone that he had no better way to save Jesus (ie saving him AFTER he died).

IT PROVES THAT IT'S NOT FROM GOD!!!!!!!
Jesus - is - Muslim

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

How can you christians claim that Jesus (PBUH) was God when it is explicitly written in your own Bible this:

"You know of Jesus of Nazareth, how God anointed Him with the Holy Spirit and with power, and how He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him." [Acts 10:38]

Which is in complete agreement with the truth revealed in the Noble Quran:

"I (Jesus) have come to you with a sign from your Lord: I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it and it becomes a bird by ALLAH’s (God's) leave. And I heal the blind, and the lepers, and I raise the dead by ALLAH’s (God's) leave." [The Noble Quran 3:49].
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

Jesus - is - Muslim wrote:
How can you christians claim that Jesus (PBUH) was God when it is explicitly written in your own Bible this:
"You know of Jesus of Nazareth, how God anointed Him with the Holy Spirit and with power, and how He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him." [Acts 10:38]
Which is in complete agreement with the truth revealed in the Noble Quran:
"I (Jesus) have come to you with a sign from your Lord: I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it and it becomes a bird by ALLAH’s (God's) leave. And I heal the blind, and the lepers, and I raise the dead by ALLAH’s (God's) leave." [The Noble Quran 3:49].
I DON'T BELIEVE HE WAS GOD!
I believe he was part of God made human, to be the link between Him and His creations.

God had to remain perfect and seperate from this imperfect existence, and created a way to reach out to us.
Jesus - is - Muslim

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

Allah (God) Almighty says in the Noble Quran:

"[45](Remember) when the angels said: "O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allah gives you the glad tidings of a Word ("Be!" - and he was! i.e.'Isa (Jesus) the son of Maryam (Mary)) from Him, his name will be the Messiah 'Isa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), held in honor in this world and in the Hereafter, and will be one of those who are near to Allah."
[46] "He will speak to the people in the cradle and in manhood, and he will be one of the righteous."
[47] She said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me." He said: "So (it will be) for Allah creates what He wills. When He has decreed something, He says to it only: "Be!" - and it is." "
[The Noble Quran 3:45-47]

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of63
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
++++++++ MESSAGE to CHRISTIAN FORUM ++++++++ 2 min anon 107
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Dec '12) 2 min Sundog512 77,431
Does God exist? (Aug '11) 13 min 15th Dalai Lama 5,876
Mormons are cool 18 min 28 yr Midlo Resident 42
Who or what is the Son of Man 2 hr Flygerian 481
Who Believes The Planet Is 6000 Years Old? 2 hr Gary Coaldigger 28
Do right. 3 hr Thinking 1
•••
•••