Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Only Truth

Baku, Azerbaijan

#1 Jul 14, 2010
Dear Friends

Torah ,Bible ,Quran is sent by the same God (Allah). To understand Torah and Bible we have to know Quran also. Because in the Quran there are important part about Christians , Jesus ,Moises and whole sure about Mary (Maryam).

“Keep your eyes on Israel”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2 Jul 14, 2010
I do!

In the books...Unveiling Islam and Inside Islam....former Muslims and mow Christian
goes over the history of Mohammad and Islam...how it began...the vision Mohammad had (even he thought he was being possessed at first..but his wife and others told him otherwise).

I am reading two more books on Islam right now:

"A God Who Hates" by author Wafa Sutan

Son of Hamas" by Mosab Hassan Yousef

(praise God he recently won asylum here in the US...some in our State Department wanted to send him back to Palestine where he definitely would have been executed for speaking up about Hamas and Islam and spying for Israel.

I am sorry, but I see no peaceful anything about your religion,the Koran,its form of government, or its use of force for converting infidels....or force when a Muslim converts to Christianity.

Allah is not a God who loves as Author Wafa Sultan shares...but the God of the Bible is....and you do not love Jesus the way Christians do...JESUS IS GOD and OUR CREATOR...He created YOU...so no...you do not love the Christian God the way you should....you think our God was merely a man...a prophet....and itwillnot fly that Islam is peaceful by telling us you love Mary and Jesus as the Koran teaches.

The Koran also teaches Jews and Christians will be in the lowest part of hell...Mohammad hated us...he hated infidels.

But my Lord LOVES you...He...being God...took your sins as His own and died a sinners death JUST FOR YOU. He took the wrath from God the Father meant for you as His own...so you could be given eternal life by TRUSTING He is God and Savior.

I would love to sit down and share with you the love of the God of the Bible...but since we cannot...may I suggest the two books to you:

Inside Islam and Unveiling Islam...see why these former Muslims came to faith in Jesus and why they know Jesus is God.

They are respectful and loving of Islam...but they tell you that it is not true and why...and why they know the God of the Bible...our Lord Jesus Christ is true.

May you come to know the truth of Jesus Christ.
Doctor Reality

United States

#3 Jul 16, 2010
Christians are to ONLY follow what the Holy Bible says about the Lord Jesus Christ. No other book tells the complete Truth about the only begotton Son of Almighty God in whom the Father was "well pleased".
Ameer

United States

#4 Aug 27, 2012
Muslims follow jesus as a prophet in many ways than christians do. . .jesus prayd like muslims.jesus prohibitd pork.jesus told to worship only his and our lord,jesus took fast for 40days.jesus prohibitd to worship idols.jesus prohibitd creating images jesus prohibitd marking or painting in the flesh.jesus said he is a prophet.jesus prohibitd cuting trees that is chrismas tree. Its all proof there in bible itself understand the truth and save ur life from hellfire
truechristian

Kennesaw, GA

#5 Aug 27, 2012
Only Truth wrote:
Dear Friends
Torah ,Bible ,Quran is sent by the same God (Allah). To understand Torah and Bible we have to know Quran also. Because in the Quran there are important part about Christians , Jesus ,Moises and whole sure about Mary (Maryam).
You are asleep.... WAKE UP from your silly religious dreamings!

"People create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true." - Buddha
truechristian

Kennesaw, GA

#6 Aug 27, 2012
I seeJesus wrote:
I do!
In the books...Unveiling Islam and Inside Islam....former Muslims and mow Christian
goes over the history of Mohammad and Islam...how it began...the vision Mohammad had (even he thought he was being possessed at first..but his wife and others told him otherwise).
I am reading two more books on Islam right now:
"A God Who Hates" by author Wafa Sutan
Son of Hamas" by Mosab Hassan Yousef
(praise God he recently won asylum here in the US...some in our State Department wanted to send him back to Palestine where he definitely would have been executed for speaking up about Hamas and Islam and spying for Israel.
I am sorry, but I see no peaceful anything about your religion,the Koran,its form of government, or its use of force for converting infidels....or force when a Muslim converts to Christianity.
Allah is not a God who loves as Author Wafa Sultan shares...but the God of the Bible is....and you do not love Jesus the way Christians do...JESUS IS GOD and OUR CREATOR...He created YOU...so no...you do not love the Christian God the way you should....you think our God was merely a man...a prophet....and itwillnot fly that Islam is peaceful by telling us you love Mary and Jesus as the Koran teaches.
The Koran also teaches Jews and Christians will be in the lowest part of hell...Mohammad hated us...he hated infidels.
But my Lord LOVES you...He...being God...took your sins as His own and died a sinners death JUST FOR YOU. He took the wrath from God the Father meant for you as His own...so you could be given eternal life by TRUSTING He is God and Savior.
I would love to sit down and share with you the love of the God of the Bible...but since we cannot...may I suggest the two books to you:
Inside Islam and Unveiling Islam...see why these former Muslims came to faith in Jesus and why they know Jesus is God.
They are respectful and loving of Islam...but they tell you that it is not true and why...and why they know the God of the Bible...our Lord Jesus Christ is true.
May you come to know the truth of Jesus Christ.
You are asleep.... WAKE UP from your silly religious dreamings!

"People create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true." - Buddha
truechristian

Kennesaw, GA

#7 Aug 27, 2012
Doctor Reality wrote:
Christians are to ONLY follow what the Holy Bible says about the Lord Jesus Christ. No other book tells the complete Truth about the only begotton Son of Almighty God in whom the Father was "well pleased".
You are asleep.... ARISE!...
WAKE UP from the dulling stupor of your silly religious dreamings!

truechristian

Kennesaw, GA

#8 Aug 27, 2012
Ameer wrote:
Muslims follow jesus as a prophet in many ways than christians do...jesus prayd like muslims.jesus prohibitd pork.jesus told to worship only his and our lord,jesus took fast for 40days.jesus prohibitd to worship idols.jesus prohibitd creating images jesus prohibitd marking or painting in the flesh.jesus said he is a prophet.jesus prohibitd cuting trees that is chrismas tree. Its all proof there in bible itself understand the truth and save ur life from hellfire
You are asleep.... ARISE!...
WAKE UP from the dulling stupor of your silly religious dreamings!

jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#9 Sep 1, 2012
ALLAH IN THE QURAN wants to keep killing "unbelievers" while they are still unbelievers to give souls to satan!

THE BIBLE GOD saved many innocent souls by allowing the destruction of truly evil canonite nations and now wants sinners to repent come to Him and be saved!
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#10 Sep 1, 2012
EZEKIEL 18:21

“But if a wicked person turns away from all the sins they have committed and keeps all my decrees and does what is just and right, that person will surely live; they will not die. 22 None of the offenses they have committed will be remembered against them. Because of the righteous things they have done, they will live. 23 DO I TAKE ANY PLEASURE IN THE DEATH OF THE WICKED? declares the Sovereign Lord. RATHER AM I NOT PLEASED WHEN THEY TURN FROM THEIR WAYS AND LIVE?"

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Santa Fe, NM

#11 Sep 1, 2012
jesus is wrote:
ALLAH IN THE QURAN wants to keep killing "unbelievers" while they are still unbelievers to give souls to satan!
THE BIBLE GOD saved many innocent souls by allowing the destruction of truly evil canonite nations and now wants sinners to repent come to Him and be saved!
BIBLE GOD. That's cute. The God of Moses and the God of Muhammad and the God of Evangelists is the God of Abraham, the God of Gods.

Deuteronomy 10:17
For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward.

Jews think Yahweh is special. Christians think Jesus is special. Muslims say there is no other god.

The god of Bible worshipping fundamentalists is Biblegod and that's no god at all.
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#12 Sep 3, 2012
ISLAM - GIVING SOULS TO SATAN:
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#13 Sep 3, 2012
JESUS TEACHING HOW TO PRAY:

“Whenever you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, because they love to pray while standing in synagogues and on street corners so that people can see them. Truly I say to you, they have their reward. But whenever you pray, go into your room, close the door, and pray to your Father in secret. And your Father, who sees in secret, will reward you”(Matthew 6:5-6).
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#14 Sep 3, 2012
MATTHEW 15:17

"Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?

18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man."
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#15 Sep 3, 2012
JESUS AND MY-HAM-HEAD COMPARED:

1. Jesus was born of a virgin.(even the Quran agrees)
Mohammed was born in the normal way.

2. Jesus served God even as a small child
Mohammed worshipped idols until he was 41yo.

3. Jesus read the Bible, even from an early age.
Mohammed was illiterate.

4. Jesus taught that the MEEK will inherit the earth.
Mohammed taught that through TERROR you will inherit the earth.

5. Jesus performed miracles.
Mohammed could NOT perform miracles.

6. Jesus made those who were blind to see.
Mohammed made those who could see to be blind.

7. Jesus healed withered hands.
Mohammed cut off hands.

8. Jesus saved an adulterous woman from stoning.
Mohammed stoned women for adultery.

9. Jesus raised the dead back to life.
Mohammed caused those who had life to be dead.

10. Jesus forgave his opponents.
Mohammed murdered his opponents.
11. Jesus set the condemned free.
Mohammed condemned the free and set them into slavery.

12. Jesus taught to store up treasures in Heaven.
Mohammed taught to store up booty on Earth.

13. Jesus preached for a one man-one woman marriage and against polygamy.
Mohammed allowed men to have four wives, temporary marriages as well as concubines.

14. Jesus preached against divorce.
Mohammed made divorce easy for men but NOT for women.

15. Jesus taught that in Heaven people would be “as angels” and not marry.
Mohammed said that men in Heaven enjoy endless sex with virgins and earthly pleasures.

16. The God of Jesus sent HIS Son to die for YOU.
The God of Mohammed demands that YOU send YOUR Son to die for HIM.

17. The Quran says kill them wherever you find them.(so satan wins souls).
Jesus said to forgive your enemies.
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#16 Sep 3, 2012
MORE COMPARISONS:

18. The Quran says that Allah hates those who don't accept Islam.(30:4, 3:32, 22:38)
Jesus said God loves everyone.(John 3:16)

19. Muhammed encouraged his men to rape enslaved women:(4:24)
Jesus never encouraged rape.

20. Muhammed married over 20 women and had sex with a child.
Jesus never married.

21. Muhammed was a sinner (40:55 48:1)
Jesus never sinned.

“visit HudsonDildoEmpor ium.com”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#17 Sep 3, 2012
jesus is wrote:
cut and paste ignorance
In the Koran the story of JESUS begins with a prologue, which describes the birth of his mother, Mary, and her service in the Jerusalem temple, while under the care of the prophet and priest Zechariah, who was to be the father of John the Baptist.[8] The Quran then goes on to describe the conception of Jesus. Mary, whom the Quran states was chosen by God over the women of all the worlds, conceives Jesus...

“visit HudsonDildoEmpor ium.com”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#18 Sep 3, 2012
jesus is wrote:
cut and paste ignorance
According to the Koran.." all sins may be forgiven through true repentance: shirk speaks of associating partners with God after having received the Divine Guidance, as it is said in the Quran and Hadith that when one submits to God (i.e. embraces Islam), their "accounts" (of sins and righteous deeds used to determine the standing of a person on the Last Day) are numbered from that moment"..

Interesting how this sounds EXACTLY like the rhetoric that many CHRISTIANS post here every day.
little lamb

Australia

#23 Sep 4, 2012
Koran states Jesus was not crucified..central to Christians ..the sacrifice of Jesus , to pour out his BLOOD for forgiveness of sins

They still sacrifice a goat..
ELH

Portland, OR

#24 Sep 4, 2012
little lamb wrote:
Koran states Jesus was not crucified..central to Christians ..the sacrifice of Jesus , to pour out his BLOOD for forgiveness of sins
They still sacrifice a goat..
Like christian sacrifice a HAM on Easter?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jesus will never return 2 hr ROG 501
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 3 hr blacklagoon 3 610
Fairy-Tales (Trolls): Christian Censorship? 3 hr ZDF 2
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 3 hr Big Al 2,879
Bible says Satan will be Destroyed, Not Live Fo... (Apr '10) 19 hr Jones 760
Gambler's Abyss: Deuteronomy 20 hr AlertChristians 3
Why has God stop communicating with man? Mon horror girl 219
More from around the web