Israel
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Jul 6, 2013
Israel was dead and is alive because Jesus was dead and is alive!

This is the TERMINAL generation!
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jul 6, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
Jesus said you are going to hell because you are not his disciple.

Jesus said you are not a Christian.

Luke, Chapter 14, 33: So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

Location hidden

#3 Jul 6, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
Luke, Chapter 14, 33: So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.
Do you have anything HYPOCRITE? Stop running like the COWARD you are.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jul 6, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have anything HYPOCRITE? Stop running like the COWARD you are.

Johnny Trunk

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Jul 6, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
John>>

Israel is not God`s People they have rejected Christ.

Matthew 21:42-43
Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (RSVCE)
42 Jesus said to them,“Have you never read in the scriptures:

‘The very stone which the builders rejected
has become the head of the corner;
this was the Lord’s doing,
and it is marvelous in our eyes’?
43 Therefore I tell you, the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a nation producing the fruits of it.

Matthew 23:37-38

37 “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, killing the prophets and stoning those who are sent to you! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you would not! 38 Behold, your house is forsaken and desolate.

Galatians 3:27-29
27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s offspring, heirs according to promise.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#6 Jul 6, 2013
Johnny Trunk wrote:
<quoted text>
John>>
Matthew 21:42-43
42 Jesus said to them,“Have you never read in the scriptures:
‘The very stone which the builders rejected
has become the head of the corner;
this was the Lord’s doing,
and it is marvelous in our eyes’?
43 Therefore I tell you, the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a nation producing the fruits of it.
Matthew 23:37-38
37 “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, killing the prophets and stoning those who are sent to you! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you would not! 38 Behold, your house is forsaken and desolate.
Galatians 3:27-29
27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s offspring, heirs according to promise.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#7 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
You know, if you changed beliefs, you would be seenisawesome. Are you guys brothers?
Johnny Trunk

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Jul 7, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>You know, if you changed beliefs, you would be seenisawesome. Are you guys brothers?
John>>

I have nothing to do with that person I don`t even talk to him anymore.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#9 Jul 7, 2013
Johnny Trunk wrote:
<quoted text>
John>>
I have nothing to do with that person I don`t even talk to him anymore.

I know this about you.

YOU HAVE NOT FORSAKEN ALL YOU HAVE AS according to the word of Christ.

Therefore you are not and never have been a follower of Christ.

Because to do that Christ said you had to be His disciple.

And to be His disciple He said you had to forsake ALL that you have.

TO WHICH YOU HAVE NEVER DONE.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#11 Jul 7, 2013
ProphetofJesusChristmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan said you are a moron, and he doesn't want you in hell...he prefers your mom who gives great blow j-0bs
You are a scourge even to the devil.

The Lord God rebuke you and give me all your blessings and all the blessings of your retarded no good for nothing family.

amen
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#12 Jul 7, 2013
And for punishment to your no good for nothing retarded mother and father for having a wicked devil like you and then turning them loose on people... the Lord curse them with the sorrow of your and children's demise.

amen
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#13 Jul 7, 2013
That makes us even.

Thus saith the Lord God.

Location hidden

#14 Jul 8, 2013
Johnny Trunk wrote:
Then why will Jesus return to Israel and fight against their enemies?

Zechariah 14:1-4 (NKJV)
1 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming, And your spoil will be divided in your midst. 2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; The city shall be taken, The houses rifled, And the women ravished. Half of the city shall go into captivity, But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city. 3 Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle. 4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives,

Location hidden

#15 Jul 8, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>You know, if you changed beliefs, you would be seenisawesome. Are you guys brothers?
Or 'stinky socks'?
Johnny Trunk

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Jul 8, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why will Jesus return to Israel and fight against their enemies?
Zechariah 14:1-4 (NKJV)
1 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming, And your spoil will be divided in your midst. 2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; The city shall be taken, The houses rifled, And the women ravished. Half of the city shall go into captivity, But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city. 3 Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle. 4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives,
John>>

First of All where you see the word LORD in all caps it talking not about Jesus but Jehovah in the old testament that is where God`s personal name was and they replaced it with the title Lord in all caps.
and thats talking about spiritual Israel.

A New Covenant
15 In God’s eyes, non-Israelite members of this new nation are full-fledged spiritual Jews! The apostle Paul explained:“He is not a Jew who is one on the outside, nor is circumcision that which is on the outside upon the flesh. But he is a Jew who is one on the inside, and his circumcision is that of the heart by spirit, and not by a written code. The praise of that one comes, not from men, but from God.”(Romans 2:28, 29) Many Gentiles responded to the invitation to be part of the Israel of God, and this development fulfilled Bible prophecy. For example, the prophet Hosea wrote:“I will show mercy to her who was not shown mercy, and I will say to those not my people:‘You are my people’; and they, for their part, will say:‘You are my God.’”—Hosea 2:23; Romans 11:25, 26.
16 If the spiritual Israelites were not under the Mosaic Law covenant, on what basis were they part of the new nation? God made a new covenant through Jesus with this spiritual nation.(Hebrews 9:15) When Jesus initiated the Memorial of his death, on Nisan 14, 33 C.E., he passed bread and wine to the 11 faithful apostles and said that the wine symbolized the “blood of the covenant.”(Matthew 26:28; Jeremiah 31:31-34) As related in Luke’s account, Jesus said that the cup of wine symbolized “the new covenant.”(Luke 22:20) In fulfillment of Jesus’ words, when the holy spirit was poured out at Pentecost and the Israel of God was born, the Kingdom was taken away from fleshly Israel and given to the new, spiritual nation. In place of fleshly Israel, this new nation was now Jehovah’s servant, composed of his witnesses.—Isaiah 43:10, 11.

Location hidden

#17 Jul 8, 2013
Johnny Trunk wrote:
<quoted text>
John>>
First of All where you see the word LORD in all caps it talking not about Jesus
Jesus is not your Lord? Pity you.!

Jesus in the OT:

Jeremiah 17:10 (NKJV)
10 I, the LORD, search the heart, I test the mind, Even to give every man according to his ways, According to the fruit of his doings.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#18 Jul 8, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is not your Lord? Pity you.!
Jesus in the OT:
Jeremiah 17:10 (NKJV)
10 I, the LORD, search the heart, I test the mind, Even to give every man according to his ways, According to the fruit of his doings.
dollarsbill vs THE COMMANDMENT OF JESUS CHRIST

How can this idiot come on here and quote verses from the bible to people and condemn them using the verses from the bible...

WHEN HE DOES NOT OBEY THEM HIM OWN SELF!

He has no shame or fear of the Lord.

Because here I am rebuking him for doing this evil and sin...AND HE THINKS NOTHING OF IT.

HE CONTINUES ON DOING HIS SIN AND EVIL ON HERE.

Location hidden

#19 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>
dollarsbill vs THE COMMANDMENT OF JESUS CHRIST
How can this idiot come on here and quote verses from the bible to people and condemn them using the verses from the bible...
WHEN HE DOES NOT OBEY THEM HIM OWN SELF!
He has no shame or fear of the Lord.
Because here I am rebuking him for doing this evil and sin...AND HE THINKS NOTHING OF IT.
HE CONTINUES ON DOING HIS SIN AND EVIL ON HERE.
Satan is oppressing you. You are POWERLESS O child of Hell.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#20 Jul 8, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan is oppressing you. You are POWERLESS O child of Hell.
The Lord God rebuke you.

Location hidden

#21 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>
The Lord God rebuke you.
Why is God blessing me and not you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is it me or who else can see demons and angels ? (Nov '11) 1 hr Atheistgirl 297
Why do you really believe in a god? 1 hr Atheistgirl 733
Evidence Against God (Jan '16) 1 hr Atheistgirl 4,428
Jesus admitted he isn't God, so why do Christia... (Oct '11) 1 hr Atheistgirl 69
Why not censure the TRUTH movement? 1 hr Atheistgirl 11
If the Bible is True Barnsweb is a ... 1 hr Atheistgirl 106
Jesus did not claim to be God 1 hr Atheistgirl 327
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 2 hr Atheistgirl 1,910
Do you believe in tolerance for Gay Christians? 2 hr Demon Finder 360
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 8 hr ROG 9,334
More from around the web