“Upholding The Underdog”

Since: Jul 12

Cyber Bullies Nightmare

#178 Jul 28, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Nettie
It is not for you to decide who belongs on topix you are not in charge here.
<quoted text>
It is not for you to decide either. You will soon be more than convinced that you aren't in charge either.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Matamoros, Mexico

#180 Jul 28, 2012
Is that gravy stain on your bib/tablecloth/cape or did you forget to use toilet paper again?
Cyber Crime Investigation wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not for you to decide either. You will soon be more than convinced that you aren't in charge either.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#181 Jul 28, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Nettie
You need to just SHUT UP cause I am sick of you blaming me for things I have NOT done. MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO AND TAKE OF YOUR MOTHER and stop worrying about what I do and do not do at least I am NOT on here downing your mother or anyone elses for that matter. I have NEVER said anything bad about your mom. I think it is time for you to worry about yourself and stop telling me what I should be doing.
good nite
<quoted text>
yap yap yap
blah blah blah
ha ha ha

Native, that was lame.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#183 Jul 28, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Ya and you hung with Mrs Murphy and her bully crowd as they brought more pain to a GRIEVING FAMILY. You at least have your mom and had her 92 yrs many do not get that so go and spend the remaining time with her. I would give ANYTHING to have a day with my mom now and cannot have that.
Native has left the building
No, Native. I have not had my mother 92 years.
She was 24 when I was born.
I do not 'hung' with anyone.
What kind of slang is that?

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Matamoros, Mexico

#185 Jul 28, 2012
That's right, Nuttybelle...practice your words. You are getting better.
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>yap yap yap
blah blah blah
ha ha ha
Native, that was lame.

“Upholding The Underdog”

Since: Jul 12

Cyber Bullies Nightmare

#186 Jul 28, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
Do you get to wear a cape or do you just use your mom's tablecloth?
Just be thankful she has a large table because otherwise, it would just look like you had your bib on backwards.
<quoted text>
I will now show you that I am a real trained investigator. Sundog always posts below the post he's addressing. The only poster I know that posts above the post is Native. Of course, nobody believes this is the real Native, and you have a history or impersonating others. So, side by side posts from you and "Native", and for the first time, Sundog posts above the post he's addressing within 6 minutes of Natives identical style and post that follows. Now isn't that quite interesting? And why would that possibly happen?

Sundog512

“Stay Stupid My Friends”

Since: Sep 08

39,714
[Has been crowned Reigning Champ][Early adopter]

Billings, MT

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175
19 min ago


Judged:
[Clueless]

2
[Nuts]

2
[Mean]

2
Do you get to wear a cape or do you just use your mom's tablecloth?

Just be thankful she has a large table because otherwise, it would just look like you had your bib on backwards.

Cyber Crime Investigation wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know? Are you a double-agent? Where's your proof? You phonies all talk a big game, but you couldn't prove if the sun set. You might do better referring to me as CCI.

Native from Pa

United States

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#176
12 min ago


Judged:
[Clueless]

2
[Nuts]

2
[Mean]

2
Nettie
You need to just SHUT UP cause I am sick of you blaming me for things I have NOT done. MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO AND TAKE OF YOUR MOTHER and stop worrying about what I do and do not do at least I am NOT on here downing your mother or anyone elses for that matter. I have NEVER said anything bad about your mom. I think it is time for you to worry about yourself and stop telling me what I should be doing.

good nite

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Once again,
The actions that are important about you are yours, not the actions of anyone else.
And, that will always be true.
You are always way too busy trying to divert the attention away from your own shortcomings and try to turn the focus onto other posters.
It does not work.
And, it never will.
Perhaps it is time for you to stop doing that.

Coincidence? Hardly.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#187 Jul 28, 2012
Art of Variance wrote:
<quoted text>Nettie's posts always follow her socks. Nettie is pissed, because the city gave this place a license to operate. On top of that, Nettie's Pit has received a demolition notice.
I thought folks called those 'socs'...
I am not pissed.
Native does not have a license for an imaginary thread.
Nettie's Pit Stop is flaming.
You are boring and ill informed.
Nettie's Pit Stop was just awarded the Gold Key Award for Outstanding Topix Pit Stop....the FIRST of its kind.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#188 Jul 28, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
That's right, Nuttybelle...practice your words. You are getting better.
<quoted text>
Oh, thanks.
Perhaps IF I try hard enough, I can be as insulting as you are?
I KNOW it will take lots and lots of effort on my part though.
Gosh, I am all in goosebumps just HOPING that SOMEDAY I can be as INSULTING as you!

Snicker......

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#189 Jul 28, 2012
Art of Variance wrote:
<quoted text>Nettie, are you kidding. You made this nic 2 hours ago, right after you posted about cybver bullies,which is what you are. You really think that you can make threats. You are not even in charge of your own life, now get back in your Pit the wrecking balls are on their way.
Perhaps you should sit up and pay attention cause that new poster is not me.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Matamoros, Mexico

#190 Jul 28, 2012
Actually, there are many posters that do that. But, since you are a trained investigator, I guess we will just have to take your word for it.

Is that drool on your shirt, or having you been playing with the spaghetti sauce again?
Cyber Crime Investigation wrote:
<quoted text>
I will now show you that I am a real trained investigator. Sundog always posts below the post he's addressing. The only poster I know that posts above the post is Native. Of course, nobody believes this is the real Native, and you have a history or impersonating others. So, side by side posts from you and "Native", and for the first time, Sundog posts above the post he's addressing within 6 minutes of Natives identical style and post that follows. Now isn't that quite interesting? And why would that possibly happen?
Sundog512
“Stay Stupid My Friends”
Since: Sep 08
39,714
[Has been crowned Reigning Champ][Early adopter]
Billings, MT
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175
19 min ago
Judged:
[Clueless]
2
[Nuts]
2
[Mean]
2
Do you get to wear a cape or do you just use your mom's tablecloth?
Just be thankful she has a large table because otherwise, it would just look like you had your bib on backwards.
Cyber Crime Investigation wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know? Are you a double-agent? Where's your proof? You phonies all talk a big game, but you couldn't prove if the sun set. You might do better referring to me as CCI.
Native from Pa
United States
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#176
12 min ago
Judged:
[Clueless]
2
[Nuts]
2
[Mean]
2
Nettie
You need to just SHUT UP cause I am sick of you blaming me for things I have NOT done. MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO AND TAKE OF YOUR MOTHER and stop worrying about what I do and do not do at least I am NOT on here downing your mother or anyone elses for that matter. I have NEVER said anything bad about your mom. I think it is time for you to worry about yourself and stop telling me what I should be doing.
good nite
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Once again,
The actions that are important about you are yours, not the actions of anyone else.
And, that will always be true.
You are always way too busy trying to divert the attention away from your own shortcomings and try to turn the focus onto other posters.
It does not work.
And, it never will.
Perhaps it is time for you to stop doing that.
Coincidence? Hardly.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Matamoros, Mexico

#191 Jul 28, 2012
Oh, you are already as insulting as I am. You're just too stupid to know it.
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, thanks.
Perhaps IF I try hard enough, I can be as insulting as you are?
I KNOW it will take lots and lots of effort on my part though.
Gosh, I am all in goosebumps just HOPING that SOMEDAY I can be as INSULTING as you!
Snicker......

“Upholding The Underdog”

Since: Jul 12

Cyber Bullies Nightmare

#192 Jul 28, 2012
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>No, Native. I have not had my mother 92 years.
She was 24 when I was born.
I do not 'hung' with anyone.
What kind of slang is that?
Hung? Generally a lynching. Which is exactly what they've done to you and your friends here and on other forums also.

“Upholding The Underdog”

Since: Jul 12

Cyber Bullies Nightmare

#194 Jul 28, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
Actually, there are many posters that do that. But, since you are a trained investigator, I guess we will just have to take your word for it.
Is that drool on your shirt, or having you been playing with the spaghetti sauce again?
<quoted text>
I really hate to see someone with so many runs in their pantyhose, it's so tacky. Can't you afford a new pair? A job might help out that problem. You're not getting nearly enough for trolling here.

“Upholding The Underdog”

Since: Jul 12

Cyber Bullies Nightmare

#195 Jul 28, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
Oh, you are already as insulting as I am. You're just too stupid to know it.
<quoted text>
Nice try to attempt to switch your style since you got caught. It's not working.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Matamoros, Mexico

#196 Jul 28, 2012
Why would I attempt to switch my style?

Oh, that's right. You're a super hero crime investigator with a gravy stained tablecloth for a cape. I forgot.

Good thing that cape comes in "Extra-large," huh?

OH, and the CCI written on it in crayon is a nice touch. Gonna "skeer" some cyber bullies with that for sure.

;)
Cyber Crime Investigation wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try to attempt to switch your style since you got caught. It's not working.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Matamoros, Mexico

#197 Jul 28, 2012
You're just jealous because they don't make panty hose in your size.
Cyber Crime Investigation wrote:
<quoted text>
I really hate to see someone with so many runs in their pantyhose, it's so tacky. Can't you afford a new pair? A job might help out that problem. You're not getting nearly enough for trolling here.
Sola Scriptura

Charleston, WV

#198 Jul 28, 2012
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Native,
why did you barge into Nettie's Pit Stop thread to bully and pester?
Why?
Now, you have my answer.
lol
Yeah but your armpit needed a little deodorizing and cleaning out. Now you're bringing your stench here.

“Upholding The Underdog”

Since: Jul 12

Cyber Bullies Nightmare

#199 Jul 28, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but your armpit needed a little deodorizing and cleaning out. Now you're bringing your stench here.
I hope you don't say that to someone sitting in the same pew as you tomorrow.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#200 Jul 28, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but your armpit needed a little deodorizing and cleaning out. Now you're bringing your stench here.
How would you know, Wayne?
You were never a regular poster on the Nettie's Pit Stop thread.
Art of Retardance

UK

#201 Jul 28, 2012
Art of Variance wrote:
<quoted text>Nettie's posts always follow her socks. Nettie is pissed, because the city gave this place a license to operate. On top of that, Nettie's Pit has received a demolition notice.
Graybox hey?

"Someone" get their nic banned did they?

Bwahahahahahahaha...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Heathen's Home Page (Jun '13) 4 min NorCal Native 5,354
The Best of Both Worlds 5 min Passing thru 14
Before The Big Bang 5 min truthandcommonsense 3,572
Freemasonry is Trap masonry 10 min Passing thru 6
Jews are the Children of Satan 10 min QUITTNER Apr 19 2015 5
Would Jesus have attended a Gay Wedding? 21 min dkskd001 185
From Baptist to Buddhism (Sep '09) 39 min Vinamese 30
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Seriously__ 3,003
God's name is Yahweh 4 hr Just the Truth 42
WHAT GOD THINKS ABOUT STATE of ISRAEL 10 hr Why 38
More from around the web