Age discrimination/looks/mental healt...
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#333 Nov 5, 2013
Lelouch0 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really have nothing better to do than insult people, don't you? I pity you. It's bad enough that people act like this online, but imagine if you said it to their faces in real life. I don't think most people would have the guts to say things like this. Online, there's some sort of false bravado they all have; thinking they're so powerful cos they're on a computer screen. Well, guess what, you can't get away with that. It's called cyberbullying and it's a crime.
The police are catching on to this sort of thing more and more and they can arrest you.
http://www.stopbullying.gov/cyberbullying/how...
Tissue?

Location hidden

#334 Nov 5, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>And, Topix has just gotten really, really awful with being so full of this stalking and bullying thing.
Sad too, because when I first became a poster here it really was not this bad. Sure there were some nasty posts at times, yet nothing like it is today.
Hope you are doing well.
Translation:

When I first came here, I had a whole gang of bullies to do my bidding. Why they would harass posters, ridicule the handicap, make sexual perverted post, etc...I could go on and on. But then along came HG and completely ruined the fun. He exposed me and showed what a hypocritical liar I was and also how I only used the catholic religion to keep drama going on the CF. But, one by one they got banned and put in their place and now I am about all that is a left of a dark and dirty time on the CF

“Internutz Ilumi-naughty ”

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#336 Nov 7, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not burr hurt, I'm laughing at you because you are too scared to post that video again.
He can't post it. I made that video,uploaded it onto my channel and later I deleted it. It is not online,anywhere.

Location hidden

#337 Nov 7, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not burr hurt, I'm laughing at you because you are too scared to post that video again.
Mavis gets proved wrong again, what a shocker!

Get better, rite Mavis?

lol

“My name is Trunks...”

Since: Jun 10

the alternate future

#338 Nov 10, 2013
You never learn, I see. How sad. No, I don't let insults from some baka online that I don't even know personally bother me. I don't care what you think of me, I simply post of my own volition, regardless of what people think.

Sure, you and your ilk can believe in religious delusions all you like, but you don't have to condemn me for it, and I won't stand for people forcing me to believe what goes against my morals. So no, you don't scare me.

Location hidden

#339 Nov 10, 2013
Lelouch0 wrote:
You never learn, I see. How sad. No, I don't let insults from some baka online that I don't even know personally bother me. I don't care what you think of me, I simply post of my own volition, regardless of what people think.
Sure, you and your ilk can believe in religious delusions all you like, but you don't have to condemn me for it, and I won't stand for people forcing me to believe what goes against my morals. So no, you don't scare me.
Ok, so tell us. Who is it exactly that twist your arm to come here and read these threads? And isnt it hard to imagine you will find people talking about religion on a Christian Forum? Shocking, isnt it?

lol
The truth works

United States

#340 Nov 10, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, so tell us. Who is it exactly that twist your arm to come here and read these threads? And isnt it hard to imagine you will find people talking about religion on a Christian Forum? Shocking, isnt it?
lol
But you don't talk about religion on here.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

You can't get there from here.

#341 Nov 10, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/welch-wv/TDIT...
Post #17
But Im lying???
LMAO
Kooks in her own words admitting she had 49 sock on the Hey Martha forum.
Butt hay, that was just to keep the 'trolls' out...LMELAO...
Thinking

Royston, UK

#342 Nov 13, 2013
Unlikely. You'd also have to shut down every place of worship.
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Then, even if one individual, one poster's life life, career, reputation has been damaged, Topix should be shut down.
MCPON

Mundelein, IL

#343 Nov 14, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Just google it. It's all there.
Prove that Y created it for HG. Because if you can't prove that he did, you are going to look like the pathetic liar that you are.
<quoted text>
This individual is indeed a liar, and has proven it by attempting to violate the federal Stolen Valor laws by falsely claiming military service in their past!

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#344 Nov 14, 2013
MCPON wrote:
<quoted text>
This individual is indeed a liar, and has proven it by attempting to violate the federal Stolen Valor laws by falsely claiming military service in their past!
Well that's true. She never did come up with proof of her claim, did she?

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#345 Nov 14, 2013
MCPON wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it's false. Prove I have never been in the military.

I'll wait....

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#346 Nov 14, 2013
So you went around to several threads saying good night and here you are again.

Must you lie about absolutely everything?
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it's false. Prove I have never been in the military.
I'll wait....

“My name is Trunks...”

Since: Jun 10

the alternate future

#347 Nov 23, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, so tell us. Who is it exactly that twist your arm to come here and read these threads? And isnt it hard to imagine you will find people talking about religion on a Christian Forum? Shocking, isnt it?
lol
Do you ever do anything besides insult people?

NDanger

“Third Eye”

You can't get there from here.

#349 Apr 25, 2014
Nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow just wow!
Impressive to say the least...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Longinus Chronicles - Fighting for Christ 16 min Blacklagoon 53
Early Christianity 38 min russiav 1,817
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 1 hr ROG 723
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 3 hr Hillary Killed Se... 84,694
Barnsweb's own NT calls him "ignorant" "untaugh... 7 hr The real Christia... 111
World War Two Veteran tells a story 10 hr Mark Rosenkranz 1
Faith during hard times 14 hr littlelambWasPAED... 26
More from around the web