Yahweh( Master Christ Jesus was black)

Yahweh( Master Christ Jesus was black)

Posted in the Christian Forum

Disciple

United States

#2 Jul 14, 2013
Jay Smith wrote:
Master Christ was not white or even close. Proof is in the doctrine of Revelation and Daniel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rMe4d5Mn694XX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The Real Master Christ below according to Revelation:
http://slayingevil.files.wordpress.com/2010/0...
Correct!!!

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#3 Jul 14, 2013
Jay Smith wrote:
Master Christ was not white or even close. Proof is in the doctrine of Revelation and Daniel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rMe4d5Mn694XX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The Real Master Christ below according to Revelation:
http://slayingevil.files.wordpress.com/2010/0...
Unless Jews are black, you be wrong...
little lamb

Australia

#4 Jul 15, 2013
Jesus was a Jew , therefore of the flesh he was Semitic..

Cush son of Ham are the black race..and Jesus was not Hamitic.
Jesus Is

Rowville, Australia

#5 Jul 15, 2013
The only physical description of Jesus that does exist is from a copy of a letter from the Roman consul Lentulus to the Roman Emperor Tiberius.

In his letter Lentulus describes the condemned man named Jesus of Nazareth as having:'a noble and lively face, with fair and slightly wavy hair; black and strongly curving eyebrows, intense penetrating blue eyes and an expression of wondrous grace. His nose is rather long. His beard is almost blonde, although not very long. His hair is quite long, and has never seen a pair of scissors.....His neck is slightly inclined, so that he never appears to be bitter or arrogant. His tanned face is the color of ripe corn and well proportioned. It gives the impression of gravity and wisdom, sweetness and good, and is completely lacking in any sign of anger.'

(Holy Land Magazine, Franciscan Holy Land Press, Spring 1998).
Ant

Palo Alto, CA

#6 Jul 15, 2013
Jesus Is wrote:
The only physical description of Jesus that does exist is from a copy of a letter from the Roman consul Lentulus to the Roman Emperor Tiberius.
In his letter Lentulus describes the condemned man named Jesus of Nazareth as having:'a noble and lively face, with fair and slightly wavy hair; black and strongly curving eyebrows, intense penetrating blue eyes and an expression of wondrous grace. His nose is rather long. His beard is almost blonde, although not very long. His hair is quite long, and has never seen a pair of scissors.....His neck is slightly inclined, so that he never appears to be bitter or arrogant. His tanned face is the color of ripe corn and well proportioned. It gives the impression of gravity and wisdom, sweetness and good, and is completely lacking in any sign of anger.'
(Holy Land Magazine, Franciscan Holy Land Press, Spring 1998).
Sorry to tell you, but Rome white washed the entire bible.

As far as geographic go, a area can go from one race to another in as little as 20-30yrs, so given its been 2000yrs, I seriously doubt the people in Israel now, we call Jews are the original people of the book, so its a 80%+ change the Jesus and all the people back then were black. Im not a black power, everything in the bible must be black, but it makes more sense that they were in Africa, so its a good chance they were black back then. Ive done much unbiased research and most sign point to the original Jews and Hebrews being black.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#7 Jul 15, 2013
Ant wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to tell you, but Rome white washed the entire bible.
As far as geographic go, a area can go from one race to another in as little as 20-30yrs, so given its been 2000yrs, I seriously doubt the people in Israel now, we call Jews are the original people of the book, so its a 80%+ change the Jesus and all the people back then were black. Im not a black power, everything in the bible must be black, but it makes more sense that they were in Africa, so its a good chance they were black back then. Ive done much unbiased research and most sign point to the original Jews and Hebrews being black.
lol

Now this is funny.

The devil is black.

Jesus is white.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#8 Jul 15, 2013
Here is undeniable proof written in the bible, that Jesus and his apostles were not black skin color.

The Origin Of The Slang Word " N*****R"

Acts, Chapter 13, 1: Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called N***r, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul.

As you can see here in the new testament of the Holy Bible the word n***r is used.

If you look up the word n***r in the strong concordance in the Greek translation to English, the word n***r is translated from the Greek to English is..."BLACK".

In the days of the new testament they referred to black people as n***rs.

Simeon was a man with black skin color.

Simeon was called N***r for his black skin color.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#9 Jul 15, 2013
Do you think God will reward me for this good deed seeing how as I have corrected the error of your theory with the truth?

Does God reward you for telling the truth even when others will hate you for it?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#10 Jul 15, 2013
He who tells the truth ...all the time...will not have a friend of the world.
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#11 Jul 15, 2013
I suspect Jesus would tell all of us that the color of His skin should make no more difference to us than the color of his sandals.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#12 Jul 15, 2013
Tango Bravo wrote:
I suspect Jesus would tell all of us that the color of His skin should make no more difference to us than the color of his sandals.
Ask Him and tell us what He told you.

“John 8:32 KJV”

Since: Sep 13

Jerusalem

#15 Sep 4, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless Jews are black, you be wrong...
The Jews were "black unto the ground". Jeremiah 14:2
Judah mourneth and the gates languish, they are black.

Jesus was said to have feet and arms the color of polished brass...brass that has BURNED in a furnace. Revelations 1:15 & Daniel 10:16 This would be logical and go with how the Jews are described in other verses as well as what color they turn in contrast when they do bad things and God curses them:

Miriam was cursed white as snow. Numbers 12:9-10

Gehazi was cursed white as snow. 2 Kings 5:27

Moses was turned a leprous white as sign of a miracle from God. Exodus 4:6

It would not be a miracle if he were already white or pale. The darker Moses' skin the more miraculous this miracle would have appeared. Likewise, the darker Miriam's skin, the more frightening her curse (in contrast to how she looked prior to it) would have been.

“John 8:32 KJV”

Since: Sep 13

Jerusalem

#16 Sep 4, 2013
Tango Bravo wrote:
I suspect Jesus would tell all of us that the color of His skin should make no more difference to us than the color of his sandals.
Smh. You're wrong. Jesus asked that what his apostle John saw (including a description of how he looks) write down in a book. Revelations 1:11

When a teacher tells you to "write this down" it means what is about to be told or showed you is important.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
breath of god, and how we come to light. 20 min Big Al 81
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 37 min Big Al 2,621
The truth is difficult, I understand. 2 hr Barmsweb 168
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 3 hr Barmsweb 1,939
the essay of mark twain about the jews 10 hr Seentheotherside 71
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 11 hr Seen Is Awesome 1,165
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 11 hr Seentheotherside 248
More from around the web