John 14:9-10 indicates that Jesus is God.

Posted in the Christian Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7

“Jesus forgives..... ”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2008

These verses were spoken by Jesus; they indicate very clearly of who He is. I am 100% and do not have not doubt of who he is. Jesus is the only one who can lead us to the Kingdom of Heaven coz he is actually from there even before the beginning of the universe. Of course there are many founders of religions talking about heaven but they cannot lead us there. They only tell wonderful stories of it according to their fantasies.
JESUS IS

Doonside, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2008

'And Jesus cried out and said, "He who believes in Me does not believe in Me, but in Him who sent Me. AND HE WHO BEHOLDS ME BEHOLDS THE ONE WHO SENT ME. I have come as light into the world, that everyone who believes in Me may not remain in darkness." (John 12:44-46)

'Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me. IF YOU HAD KNOWN ME, YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN MY FATHER ALSO; FROM NOW ON YOU KNOW ME AND HAVE SEEN HIM." Philip said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us." Jesus said to him, "Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how do you say,'Show us the Father'?" (John 14:6-9)

DON'T IGNORE THIS JUST BECAUSE HUMANS CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT. GOD CAN DO ANYTHING!

“Jesus forgives..... ”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

The verse John 14:9 reveals who Jesus is. He is actually the Father. He is actually God the Father.

JESUS SAID: HE WHO HAS SEEN ME HAS SEEN THE FATHER.(HE WHO HAS SEEN JESUS HAS SEEN GOD).
Nicholas

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
17 hrs ago

I beg to differ with the identity of Christ as Almighty God since Jesus himself admitted to his being unaware of the day of judgement as is indicated at Mathew 24:36. Also, we could not expect the Almighty God to be tempted by the Devil to sin as if God could really sin.(Mathew Chapter 4) Jesus is also referred to as the firstborn of all creation at Colossians 1:15 which makes him the first creation by the Almighty God and thus a distinct being from his father and God as we are able to see by the greeting of the apostle Peter at 1 Peter 1:1-3. There are too many texts in the Bible that point to the obvious which is that Jesus is the son and his father is the Almighty God.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
16 hrs ago

John 1 The Word was God. The Word became flesh ...

I.E Jesus

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
12 hrs ago

Divine Alien wrote:
These verses were spoken by Jesus; they indicate very clearly of who He is. I am 100% and do not have not doubt of who he is. Jesus is the only one who can lead us to the Kingdom of Heaven coz he is actually from there even before the beginning of the universe. Of course there are many founders of religions talking about heaven but they cannot lead us there. They only tell wonderful stories of it according to their fantasies.
Save you can't read, this verse does not tell you that Jesus is God. It tells you that
he and the father are one: not the same one. Thus the quote is a METAPHOR.

JOH 14: 9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
JOH 14: 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

If the father dwells in him, he cannot be the father.

----------

- The Gospel is not the way you like to see it: it is the way it is.
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.

Calling The Unbeliever, Confronting The Lukewarm, Exposing The Hypocrite
Do Not Follow Men, Nor Churches! Come to Christ, says God!
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/christi...
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/baptism...

- Murder: the, by God, unauthorized killing of a creature.
- Killing: the, by God, authorized putting to death of a creature.
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
- Protect the Children from Satan in the Churches: http://www.silentlambs.org
- LUK 21:15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
1 hr ago

Cliff09 wrote:
If the father dwells in him, he cannot be the father.
Who said Jesus is the Father??? Why are you telling this lie? Jesus is God the Son.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 4 min Hell-Sucks 6,949
Islam will prevail 18 min hmmmmm 63
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 20 min Barnsweb 1,639
9/11 was an inside job 24 min hmmmmm 35
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 33 min 7 Seals 883
The Law HYPOCRITES 44 min Flygerian 546
Why no trinitarian will be saved and why they a... 57 min Prince of Darkness 17
Blame Conservatives for a Godless government 1 hr Prince of Darkness 65
•••