First Prev
of 22
Next Last

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#488 May 29, 2013
Chelsee11 wrote:
AWE, IXSatanXI, you are out to protect me from evil!!!!! LOL. How ya been? Doing fine here just get fed up with Prophets BS!!!! HAHA. Not really, he is soooooo strange!!!! I don't think he owns me!!! It was a good laugh tho.....
<quoted text>
BTW, you can just call me Satan. The IXXI is only there because I ran out of creative ways to make new ID's after being banned.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#489 May 29, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, you can just call me Satan. The IXXI is only there because I ran out of creative ways to make new ID's after being banned.
After today, do not come back here and post on this forum ever again. Because if you do something evil is going to happen to you every time you post on this forum. And it will be obvious out of the ordinary when the evil happens to you so you will know that every time you post on this forum something evil is going to happen to you.

Thus saith the God of Abraham.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#491 May 29, 2013
Satan, see what he wrote to you? This is his new shtick .....telling people not to post or bad things will happen, He is completely delusional!
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
After today, do not come back here and post on this forum ever again. Because if you do something evil is going to happen to you every time you post on this forum. And it will be obvious out of the ordinary when the evil happens to you so you will know that every time you post on this forum something evil is going to happen to you.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#492 May 29, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Shup stupid, I am evil, and it just happened to you.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#493 May 29, 2013
Chelsee11 wrote:
Satan, see what he wrote to you? This is his new shtick .....telling people not to post or bad things will happen, He is completely delusional!
<quoted text>
I know. He is a moron. He reminds me of the wizzard of oz. Pathetic little old man hoping someone buys his crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Questions for Dollarsbill? 26 min Prophet of Jesus ... 47
More Science To Support The Facts of Evolution ... 39 min QUITTNER Mar 30 2015 469
Before The Big Bang 47 min Why 2,528
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Just the Truth 2,000
Peanuts cartoons are not Christian 2 hr JoeM98797 1
For Atheist, Agnostics, Whoever... 2 hr Gary Coaldigger 680
Poll 2015 edition: who is the dumbest fundie on topix? 4 hr 15th Dalai Lama 162
ASK the BIBLE MAN? 4 hr 15th Dalai Lama 87
More from around the web