Jesus Christ Was MADE GOOD >:)
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#457 May 26, 2013
BEELZEBUBlives wrote:
Jesus Lied About Prayer
Jesus is quoted many times in the Bible saying that a believer can ask for anything through prayer and receive it. He even goes so far as to say that mountains and trees can be thrown into the sea simply by praying for it. This is clearly a lie, and can be proven to be a lie by any believer. Simply pray for me to be converted to Christianity right away. Or better yet ask God to move the mountains behind my house. He could make a lot of converts that way. If I’m converted today, I’ll post a public apology on my web site and devote my life to kissing God’s ass. If I’m not converted it would only be fair for you to apologize and devote your life to kissing my butt.
Here are the quotes from Jesus that proves that he lied:
1) And Jesus answered and said to them, "Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain,`Be taken up and cast into the sea,' it will happen. "And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." (Matthew 21:21-22 NAS)
2) Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.(Matthew 7:7-8 NAB)
3) Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst.(Matthew 18:19-20 NAS)
4) Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain,'Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours.(Mark 11:24-25 NAB)
5) And I tell you, ask and you will receive; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.(Luke 11:9-13 NAB)
6) And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it.(John 14:13-14 NAB)
7) If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask for whatever you want and it will be done for you.(John 15:7 NAB)
8) It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you.(John 15:16 NAB)
9) On that day you will not question me about anything. Amen, amen, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in my name he will give you. Until now you have not asked anything in my name; ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be complete.(John 16:23-24 NAB)
A lot of Christians ignore what Jesus actually says in the Bible. They also tend to add things to the actual words to make them say something else. If you honestly and truthfully read these quotes, without adding to them, it is very easy to see that Jesus is not saying that God will think about your prayers. He says God will grant all your prayers. Clearly, God doesn’t grant all prayers and this proves that Jesus was a habitual liar.
Do you believe that what is written in the bible is true?

Yes or no?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#461 May 26, 2013
Our accusations about the way u speak to us, with malice in your heart & on your tongue. THAT IS NOT A FALSE ACCUSATION!
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
I told God that you can't prove not even 1 accusation you have made about me.
He told me to tell you to do it.

Location hidden

#462 May 26, 2013
And all I can do is laugh at your evil doings? I didn't ask u to TEACH me, as u say, explain why u say what u do about me is not asking u to teach me! What part of that don't u understand?
Here I will teach you this time.
You are a liar because you tell lies.

Location hidden

#463 May 26, 2013
So it seems I DID say explain to me but I stick with what I said as well....that was not asking u to teach me. Oh, I don know why I am even bothering with this, u think , do, & say what u want regardless!
<quoted text>
Here you are asking me to explain to you how it is you are a liar.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#468 May 26, 2013
Chelsee11 wrote:
So it seems I DID say explain to me but I stick with what I said as well....that was not asking u to teach me. Oh, I don know why I am even bothering with this, u think , do, & say what u want regardless!
<quoted text>
I own you.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#469 May 26, 2013
BEELZEBUBlives wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't operate on beliefs, but what I can prove... beliefs are nothing more than opinions.....and opinions are like a-$-$-holes...everyone has one..
I use the scientific method...try it sometime...
Then prove jesus lied. Use the scientific method for us.

Location hidden

#471 May 26, 2013
HAHAHAHA! Now, that is the best laugh I have had all day! Right, you own me! U only wish!
<quoted text>
I own you.
Lord of the flies

Las Vegas, NV

#473 May 26, 2013
Beelzebub.

They knew him as the God of dung actually, that is who beelzebub really was, the god of dung.

He isn't real.

Other people's began calling this fictitious charachter the "lord of the flies".

Just a fun fact for everyone.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#474 May 27, 2013
BEELZEBUBlives wrote:
<quoted text>
no problem, as soon as you establish jesus said any of those things... you don't have a single authentic writing from anybody and the only reference to any jesus is from the bible and there are hundreds of errors in that and the authors are unknown and no originals...
so when you produce, I will produce...IDIOT..
and you dimwits have yet to establish proof of any supernatural....but keep trying...
You are the idiot saying that Jesus lied. Not me you retard.

So prove it.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#475 May 27, 2013
I own you.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#477 May 27, 2013
BEELZEBUBlives wrote:
<quoted text>
1) And Jesus answered and said to them, "Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain,`Be taken up and cast into the sea,' it will happen. "And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." (Matthew 21:21-22 NAS)
well jesustard, assume he said those things, since you have faith and no doubt, let's see you pray for to restore Heather MIlls missing leg, and have it come about.....if you can't, you are a fraud and he was a liar...
This is retarded. You are a idiot. And we do not have to assume it.

You prove that Jesus lied instead of trying to avoid it with this dunghill you have said to me.

Aggrolite

Since: Jan 13

Hampton, Australia

#478 May 27, 2013
BEELZEBUBlives wrote:
<quoted text>
well jesustard, assume he said those things, since you have faith and no doubt, let's see you pray for to restore Heather MIlls missing leg, and have it come about.....if you can't, you are a fraud and he was a liar...
If you want a serious answer, it's because Christians don't have enough faith in God.
Matthew 17:20
He replied,“Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain,‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”
Hipobear

Pittsburgh, PA

#480 May 27, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …………… Life Goes On
Jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#481 May 27, 2013
BEELZEBUBlives wrote:
'Jesus Lied About Prayer
Jesus is quoted many times in the Bible saying that a believer can ask for anything through prayer and receive it. He even goes so far as to say that mountains and trees can be thrown into the sea simply by praying for it. This is clearly a lie, and can be proven to be a lie by any believer.'

I ANSWER: YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!
It is quoted more than once in the New Testament because more than one man was writing about the same event.

The event during which Jesus was speaking TO HIS ELEVEN DISCIPLES!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#482 May 28, 2013
This is NOT asking u why I am a liar....YOU said I called Jesus a liar! How so? I have NEVER, nor would I ever call Jesus a liar. You, on the other hand, I call a liar! You cannot talk to people the way u do & then say you are a prophet of Jesus Christ! Tell me, where in the bible it says u can talk to people that way yet claim what u claim. IT DOESN'T SAY THAT! Therefore, you claiming to be a prophet is a lie.
<quoted text>
Here you are asking me to explain to you how it is you are a liar.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#483 May 28, 2013
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! They might be owls then.
Hello gorgeous. I was just thinking about you yesterday. I hope all is well.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#484 May 28, 2013
<quoted text>
I own you.
I don't think so Sam. I have taken a liking to that one. Why don't you stick your head back up your anal cavity where you seem to be the most comfortable

Location hidden

#485 May 28, 2013
AWE, IXSatanXI, you are out to protect me from evil!!!!! LOL. How ya been? Doing fine here just get fed up with Prophets BS!!!! HAHA. Not really, he is soooooo strange!!!! I don't think he owns me!!! It was a good laugh tho.....
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so Sam. I have taken a liking to that one. Why don't you stick your head back up your anal cavity where you seem to be the most comfortable

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#486 May 28, 2013
Chelsee11 wrote:
AWE, IXSatanXI, you are out to protect me from evil!!!!! LOL. How ya been? Doing fine here just get fed up with Prophets BS!!!! HAHA. Not really, he is soooooo strange!!!! I don't think he owns me!!! It was a good laugh tho.....
<quoted text>

Must be the meth, lol... He is pretty trippy...

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#487 May 29, 2013
Chelsee11 wrote:
<quoted text>
That guy is what we in the biz call retarded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why the Earth Was Created in Six Days 4 min I love jesus 56
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 11 min KAB 324
Design, Nowhere Evident 17 min blacklagoon 487
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 18 min I love jesus 20,501
Do you live in peace like Jesus did? 19 min Reality 2
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 1 hr Big Al 2,411
PAUL OUR FATHER . 1Cor 4: 15 (Feb '16) 1 hr Jesus is 82
More from around the web