Jesus Christ Was MADE GOOD >:)

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#374 May 23, 2013
So is that why you chopped off the part of your body that contained your brain?
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was warning us how HORRIBLE Hell will be. "It is better" to chop off body parts than to go there. Hell is the most horrible prison ever, without parole.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#375 May 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be good. dollarsbill suffers from immense common stupidity. He sends me to hell every time I post.
It's an occupational hazard.
;)
You choose Hell. That's the ultimate in stupidity.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#376 May 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
What?
I'm not defending you closetbill.
Sundog 5:12 closetedgaybill beith retarded.
<quoted text>
"You are of your father the Devil" "he is a liar"

John 8:44 (NKJV)
44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#377 May 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
So is that why you chopped off the part of your body that contained your brain?
<quoted text>
They will find you.

Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV)
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#378 May 24, 2013
You choose stupidity. That's the ultimate hell.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You choose Hell. That's the ultimate in stupidity.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#379 May 24, 2013
Who is this "they" you speak of?
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
They will find you.
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#380 May 24, 2013
At least I know who my father is. That's more than I can say for you.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
"You are of your father the Devil" "he is a liar"
John 8:44 (NKJV)
44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#381 May 24, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was warning us how HORRIBLE Hell will be. "It is better" to chop off body parts than to go there. Hell is the most horrible prison ever, without parole.
Lol, you people will believe anything won't you?

Ok, here's a question. Christianity basically revolves around the resurrection, right. So, when Jesus died he was put in the tomb. A massive rock was put in front of it and guards were placed outside, at least that's how the story goes. Am I right so far?

Now, this is the birth of the zombie god. He is risen.

Doesn't it seem strange to you at all that he would need his worldly body for that resurrection? Think about it for one second. He is on his way to Heaven right? He stops by to see a few people in their dreams along the way and then he is whisked away to Heaven to play chutes and ladders or whatever they do there.

Why would he need the flesh?

Wouldn't the story be more palpable if the flesh was still in the tomb, yet he was walking around the fish market? Then he can say, see, ya count kill me bitches!

Enquiring minds want to know.

Aggrolite

Since: Jan 13

Hampton, Australia

#382 May 24, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, here's a question. Christianity basically revolves around the resurrection, right. So, when Jesus died he was put in the tomb. A massive rock was put in front of it and guards were placed outside, at least that's how the story goes. Am I right so far?
Doesn't it seem strange to you at all that he would need his worldly body for that resurrection? Think about it for one second. He is on his way to Heaven right? He stops by to see a few people in their dreams along the way and then he is whisked away to Heaven to play chutes and ladders or whatever they do there.
Wouldn't the story be more palpable if the flesh was still in the tomb, yet he was walking around the fish market? Then he can say, see, ya count kill me bitches!
It wasn't just in dreams, he touched people after the resurrection.

Aggrolite

Since: Jan 13

Hampton, Australia

#383 May 24, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Appears to Thomas - John 20:24-29
24 Now Thomas (also known as Didymus), one of the Twelve, was not with the disciples when Jesus came.
25 So the other disciples told him,“We have seen the Lord!”
But he said to them,“Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe.”
26 A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said,“Peace be with you!”
27 Then he said to Thomas,“Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.”
28 Thomas said to him,“My Lord and my God!”
29 Then Jesus told him,“Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”
hitherman

Pittsburgh, PA

#385 May 24, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …
Good Things Happen when well Hung?

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#386 May 24, 2013
Aggrolite wrote:
<quoted text>
24 Now Thomas (also known as Didymus), one of the Twelve, was not with the disciples when Jesus came.
But he said to them,“Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe.”
26 A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said,“Peace be with you!”
27 Then he said to Thomas,“Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.”
29 Then Jesus told him,“Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”
So he was a zombie. I get it.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#387 May 24, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
So he was a zombie. I get it.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#388 May 24, 2013
Aggrolite wrote:
<quoted text>
So true, Jesus walked the earth in the NT, yet some who saw this still did not believe, or want to believe. Now, It's just by faith. Albeit there are still 'amazing miracles' being performed today, and will be more frequent toward the end times... Praise God!!!:)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#389 May 24, 2013
On that note... Shout to the Lord!

Amazing & Inspirationally Beautiful...:)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#390 May 24, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
They will find you.
Good morning...:)

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#391 May 24, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
On that note... Shout to the Lord!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gn5CMSSAx_cXX
Amazing & Inspirationally Beautiful...:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#392 May 24, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =x3CNZ7iod9sXX
LOL Something tells me we've been here before... ROFLMLBO

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#393 May 24, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Something tells me we've been here before... ROFLMLBO
Lol, it comes full circle.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#394 May 24, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, it comes full circle.
Lol, yes, but with added meaning...

Yes?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What If God Was Non-Existent? 4 hr Seentheotherside 78
Why did Christ come to Earth? 4 hr Seentheotherside 807
The Moral Failure Of Christians 5 hr Seentheotherside 327
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 5 hr Seentheotherside 1,371
The Apostle Paul... 5 hr misbehaved 3
1 Corinthians 11: 4-5 6 hr misbehaved 13
My skepticism about how the idea of 'evil' desi... 6 hr misbehaved 2
More from around the web