JESUS is not god from bible verses

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3439 Oct 27, 2013
JohnnyTrunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Plurality means more that one.
(1) God the Father
(2) God the Son
(3) God the Holy Spirit
----------
Makes 3 Gods
Just one.

John 3:13 (Darby)
13 And no one has gone up into heaven, save he who came down out of heaven, the Son of man who is in heaven.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3440 Oct 27, 2013
JohnnyTrunk wrote:
<quoted text>
(1) Luke
(2) Peter
----------
Makes 2 Men
Paul, Luke and Peter wrote MUCH of the NT.
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#3441 Oct 27, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
And Luke (through Paul) and Peter (through an unknown author).
I agree lol
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#3442 Oct 27, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Our! Us! Plurality within the one true God of the Bible, Jesus and the Father.
Was God born like Paul said Jesus was?

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3443 Oct 28, 2013
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree lol
Well gee, what was Moses' last name?

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3444 Oct 28, 2013
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Was God born like Paul said Jesus was?
Jesus/God became flesh. John 1 The Word was God. He was still omnipresent.

John 3:13 (NKJV)
13 No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.
JohnnyTrunk

Westland, MI

#3445 Oct 28, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one.
John 3:13 (Darby)
13 And no one has gone up into heaven, save he who came down out of heaven, the Son of man who is in heaven.
Anyone can count the the Father and Son and Holy Spirit make 3 Gods
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#3446 Oct 28, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus/God became flesh. John 1 The Word was God. He was still omnipresent.
John 3:13 (NKJV)
13 No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.
Paul said Jesus was the FIRSTBORN of CREATION. God wasnt born was He?

This is a yes or no question but instead of answering you deflect like you will again lol. Oh well
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#3447 Oct 28, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Well gee, what was Moses' last name?
Look at Paul's letters lol. Thats the only doctrine you take anyways
JohnnyTrunk

Westland, MI

#3448 Oct 28, 2013
Colossians 1:15
Darby Translation (DARBY)
15 who is image of the invisible God, firstborn of all creation;

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#3449 Oct 28, 2013
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul said Jesus was the FIRSTBORN of CREATION. God wasnt born was He?
This is a yes or no question but instead of answering you deflect like you will again lol. Oh well
<>< <>< <><
Firstborn is a relational position, which includes rights and responsibilities, it does not necessarily mean the person born first or even born at all. God called the nation Israel his firstborn. The nation Israel was not born, it was chosen.
<>< <>< <><
Exo 4:22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:
<>< <>< <><
Got any more puerile arguments?
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#3450 Oct 28, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<>< <>< <><
Firstborn is a relational position, which includes rights and responsibilities, it does not necessarily mean the person born first or even born at all. God called the nation Israel his firstborn. The nation Israel was not born, it was chosen.
<>< <>< <><
Exo 4:22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:
<>< <>< <><
Got any more puerile arguments?
God doesnt have one part thats unborn and then one thats born lol. To compare Israel and God calling them his firstborn to Jesus being first born proves my point. They're both sons lol. Not the father not equal to their father. Hey take Jesus words for it:

John 14
28 “You heard me say,‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.
JohnnyTrunk

Westland, MI

#3451 Oct 29, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<>< <>< <><
Firstborn is a relational position, which includes rights and responsibilities, it does not necessarily mean the person born first or even born at all. God called the nation Israel his firstborn. The nation Israel was not born, it was chosen.
<>< <>< <><
Exo 4:22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:
<>< <>< <><
Got any more puerile arguments?
Jesus is the beginning of God`s Creation.

Revelation 3:14
Darby Translation (DARBY)
14 And to the angel of the assembly in Laodicea write: These things says the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God:

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#3452 Oct 30, 2013
JohnnyTrunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is the beginning of God`s Creation.
Revelation 3:14
Darby Translation (DARBY)
14 And to the angel of the assembly in Laodicea write: These things says the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God:
<>< <>< <><
Is this supposed to be answering my post somehow?
JohnnyTrunk

Westland, MI

#3453 Oct 31, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<>< <>< <><
Is this supposed to be answering my post somehow?
yes,it talks about God`s firstborn.
bill

Alexandria, VA

#3454 Nov 7, 2013
this jesus character is worse than any rapist or mass murderer that is dead or still living right now today okay? so stfu christians tell your under achiever loser imaginary jewish half father friend i said like a doctor he can judge my balls
JohnnyTrunk

Philadelphia, PA

#3455 Nov 8, 2013
bill wrote:
this jesus character is worse than any rapist or mass murderer that is dead or still living right now today okay? so stfu christians tell your under achiever loser imaginary jewish half father friend i said like a doctor he can judge my balls
Take a Chill pill.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3456 Nov 9, 2013
JohnnyTrunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can count the the Father and Son and Holy Spirit make 3 Gods
NWT John 20
28 In answer Thomas said to him:“My Lord and my God!

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3457 Nov 9, 2013
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul said Jesus was the FIRSTBORN of CREATION. God wasnt born was He?
This is a yes or no question but instead of answering you deflect like you will again lol. Oh well
King James Bible

"God was manifest in the flesh"

I Tim 3:16
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3458 Nov 9, 2013
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at Paul's letters lol. Thats the only doctrine you take anyways
There ya go folks, a liar indeed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turns Out 9 min BillyHerman45 163
is it me or who else can see demons and angels ? (Nov '11) 14 min BillyHerman45 364
Forum has gone to the dogs 20 min BillyHerman45 39
Early Christianity 25 min BillyHerman45 1,265
failed prophecies 29 min BillyHerman45 559
temporary travel ban 33 min BillyHerman45 10
If you believe in Noah's Ark, you are a certifi... (Dec '08) 2 hr Le Monde 1,348
More from around the web