JESUS is not god from bible verses
Flygerian

Chickasha, OK

#3273 Feb 3, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
I will just leave you to you ignorance. You probably would but I would not take legal, medical, or accounting advice from some anonymous person posting with a pseudonym. Before I would accept such advice I would want to know that he/she was qualified in the relevant field. In this field, guess what amigo, you ain't!
I wonder if the prophet Isaiah needed credentials from men? Or Jeremiah? Or Micah? Did these guys have to go to school and get accredited first before preaching the word of their God?
Flygerian

Chickasha, OK

#3274 Feb 3, 2013
MESSIANIC114 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was your implication that G-d does not reveal in stages. To say G-d has not revealed anything since Yeshua, gives Yeshua the final word. Yeshua said:
Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Let me make this simple.

God- Hey Israel! Here are my commands and qualities. This is how you are to KNOW me and how I will know you.

NT- Here is a NEW quality Israel. God is now 3 and not ONE.

So should Israel accept that God Almighty left out something from them or should they accept that God Almighty told them ALL that He wanted them to KNOW? Why would they accept someone elses new interpretation of their God as if their God did not talk to Moses face to face?
MESSIANIC114 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hebrews were the first to believe in Yeshua. They witnessed his fulfillment of prophecy and they wrote it down for us. That most didn't receive the salvation offered by Yeshua was also prophecied:
Isa 53:1 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?
Oh yea sure. That is talking about the messiah /sarcasm. And no what you should have said "SOME Hebrews were first to believe in Yeshua." For all of them did not which is evidenced by today.
MESSIANIC114 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeshua has done everything needed and predicted as the priestly Messiah. All that is left is the Kingly Messiah to bring judgment and the restoration. Since there is no time limit to when this needs to be accomplished he cannot be eliminated as the Messiah. Since scripture and tradition tell us the time for the Messiah's appearance are over, he wins by default. No other claimant to be the Messiah has even come close to fulfilling the expectations of the Messiah.
Hmm He gathered Israel to their land? He brought peace to the world? The third temple is here? The world is ruled by the God of Israel? Kings of other nations go to Israel to learn about their God? I dont think so. So no Jesus did not fulfill the prophecies of the messiah.
MESSIANIC114 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it you are believing? Certainly not the scriptures, because they do not eliminate Yeshua as the Messiah. Therefore you must be changing the meaning of the scriptures and/or believing the disciples of those who rejected and killed the Messiah. Since the tradition below tells us that Israel will need its eyes opened, why would you believe them?
Yes scripture eliminates Jesus as the messiah. Well until he "comes back" and does the things that christians say he will on his return. Or he comes back and does the things that the messiah said he would.(more of the second than the first of course). Till then hes not the messiah. Or in other instances, other people could come do one or two things that messiah is said to do and claim to fulfill the rest the next time he comes. Should we accept these people as the messiah as well?

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#3275 Feb 3, 2013
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if the prophet Isaiah needed credentials from men? Or Jeremiah? Or Micah? Did these guys have to go to school and get accredited first before preaching the word of their God?
<><
Flash! You ain't Isaiah, Jeremiah, or Micah and your babblings do not come close to being, "Daber Yahweh." Got any more asinine objections?
Flygerian

Chickasha, OK

#3276 Feb 3, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
Flash! You ain't Isaiah, Jeremiah, or Micah and your babblings do not come close to being, "Daber Yahweh." Got any more asinine objections?
Never said I was them. You're the one that said you only accept what men accredit other men as being reputable. I then asked if those men were "accredited" with titles of men such as the modern day "Phd"? I didnt think so

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#3277 Feb 3, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
Is the Trinity taught in the Old Testament
From the beginning God introduces himself to man as Elohim.
In Gen .1:26 God (elohim) said “let us make man in our image, according to our likeness…” those engaged in this conversation were all the same in nature and image. God could not have been speaking to any heavenly creatures because none of them possesses a divine nature like his. We know later there were Divine Persons.
Each person of the Godhead can think and communicate with the other. This verse shows independent thought and cooperation within a plurality of his being. This means whoever elohim is speaking to has the same power as him.
Many antti -trinitarians try to avoid the issue by saying God is speaking with the angels in Gen.1:26. The Bible teaches us that Jesus - not an angel - created all things:“All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made”(John 1:3). And the previous verses 1,2 teach He (the word) existed with god before anything was created.
A literal translation of what Moses proclaimed to Israel as their anthem in Deuteronomy 6:4 is "Hear, 0 Israel, Jehovah our Gods is Jehovah a unity (one – echad, a unity)." He taught that there is a plurality of divine persons who constitute a unity as the one God.
Jesus said that the first and greatest commandment, said, "Hear, 0 Israel; The Lord our God, the Lord is one ..." (Mark 12:29). This also means a united one. Jesus said “I and my father are one, literally, WE are One. Both the Old and New Testament teach the unity of the divine personas in the being called God, YHWH. That is the Scripture in Hebrew and the Greek.
Isa. 48:16-17 "Come near to Me, hear this: I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, I was there. And now the Lord GOD and His Spirit have sent Me."Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the LORD your God, who teaches you to profit, who leads you by the way you should go.
The Lord is the redeemer, and the Lord God and his spirit have sent me- Jesus, who is the one speaking, the redeemer.
Lets examine this again because this theme occurs over and over
Isaiah 48:16:“From the beginning from the time that it was, I was there:(1st person) and now the Lord GOD (2nd person) and His Spirit,(3rd person) hath sent me (1st person).” Here we have three individuals existing together, the one speaking who states that He was there from before time (John 1:1). He refers to the Lord and states that both Yahweh and His Spirit have sent me,(the speaker). This goes perfectly in line with Isa.6:8 God, speaking to Isaiah:“Who shall I send, who will go for us.” Both the singular and the plural are used in the same verse.
Isa. 42:1:“Behold! My Servant whom I uphold, my Elect One in whom My soul delights! I have put My Spirit upon Him; he will bring forth justice to the Gentiles.”
God is saying He will put his Spirit on Jesus and the ministry will eventually go beyond the Jews. Yet we are told Jesus is Immanuel, the Godman, who is God with a human nature. So we have three involved, the one speaking – He will put His spirit on Jesus, his servant.
[continued at link]
http://www.letusreason.org/Bilexp219.htm
Nice snow job, Allen, but there is no trinity doctrine in any of that. There's a lot of wishful thinking and burying the Bible in manure but no trinity doctrine.

Since: Dec 09

Calgary, Canada

#3278 Feb 3, 2013
[QUOTE who="Flygerian.QUOTE]
Yes I think all those things are logical. Especially when Israel is named several times in the book of Isaiah. So to think Isaiah named Israel as being a servant of God Almighty at least 5 times before Chapter 53 and then suddenly switch to a random servant that was never mentioned before is illogical right? I mean if you take the context of the chapter (53).[/QUOTE]
<quoted text> 1. Is it illogical to say that G-d is one (united) and more than one?
This is a yes or no question, where you could have answered logically but instead you ducked the question and then gave us your opinion which didn't address the logic.
<quoted text> Take a look at the usage of echad in these places. Is it "unity" or just the NUMERAL ONE?
Gen. 1:9 Are we to believe there were no lakes? Seems like a compound unity to me.
Exo 12:49 Compound unity. There are many statues within this law.
So 2 of the 4 examples you gave were compound unities. Here's some of the ones you failed to mention:
Gen 1:5 echad being the unity of evening and morning into one day.
Gen 2:24 Where a man and a woman are united into one flesh.
Gen 8:13 Where a year is comprised of many days.
Gen 11:1 Where language and speech is comprised of many tongues.
1Ch 12:38 Where the people were united to make David King.
2Ch 30:12 Where G-d gave them a unity to keep the commandments.
Jer 32:39 Where G-d gave them a unity to keep the commandments.
Eze 11:19 Where G-d gave them a unity to keep the commandments.
<quoted text> Is this a logical statement? "God Almighty is one (yet three if He is saying "US") yet says "us" when He means himself?"
Your answer <quoted text> No this is not logical.
Yet this was YOUR statement.
<quoted text> No it is not logical to refer to "Himself" as himself when there are other parts of "Himself" that made Him say "us" in other places. Which one is it because it cant be both
As an example: if a group of people were acting in concert, one might say "we" did this or one might say "I" did this. The fact that the speaker can say something as a group decision or as his own decision is logical.
<quoted text> Yes I think all those things are logical. Especially when Israel is named several times in the book of Isaiah. So to think Isaiah named Israel as being a servant of God Almighty at least 5 times before Chapter 53 and then suddenly switch to a random servant that was never mentioned before is illogical right? I mean if you take the context of the chapter (53).
Well lets look at all Isaiah as the context. Lets see how Isaiah describes the nation:
Isa 1:2 Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the LORD hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.
Isa 1:3 The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.
Isa 1:4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.
Isa 42:19 Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD'S servant?
The surface text does not have good things to say about the nation.
In chapter 42 there are 10 ELS sequences of Yeshua and no sequences of Israel.(I always limit sequences to under 100)
Either G-d is confused or there are two servants, one faithful, one not.
I dealt with this servant in an earlier post showing that Israel as a nation does not resemble this servant (But Yeshua does).
Flygerian

Chickasha, OK

#3279 Feb 3, 2013
MESSIANIC114 wrote:
<quoted text>

This is a yes or no question, where you could have answered logically but instead you ducked the question and then gave us your opinion which didn't address the logic.
Yes it is illogical to say that God Almighty is a unity of one but more than one.
MESSIANIC114 wrote:
<quoted text> Take a look at the usage of echad in these places. Is it "unity" or just the NUMERAL ONE?
Gen. 1:9 Are we to believe there were no lakes? Seems like a compound unity to me.
Exo 12:49 Compound unity. There are many statues within this law.
So 2 of the 4 examples you gave were compound unities. Here's some of the ones you failed to mention:
Gen 1:5 echad being the unity of evening and morning into one day.
Gen 2:24 Where a man and a woman are united into one flesh.
Gen 8:13 Where a year is comprised of many days.
Gen 11:1 Where language and speech is comprised of many tongues.
1Ch 12:38 Where the people were united to make David King.
2Ch 30:12 Where G-d gave them a unity to keep the commandments.
Jer 32:39 Where G-d gave them a unity to keep the commandments.
Eze 11:19 Where G-d gave them a unity to keep the commandments.
You're only choosing the ones that support your belief.

Numbers 31:28
1 Samuel 6:7
Psalm 27:4

Just to name a few. The FACT is that all the scripture you're posting STILL doesnt deny the fact that theres no example of the trinity. Quite frankly, you cant find an example of the trinity in the OT. All you can do is ATTEMPT to twist things to make it seem so. But the Hebrews made it clear that their God is ONE and that there is NONE beside Him.
MESSIANIC114 wrote:
<quoted text> Is this a logical statement? "God Almighty is one (yet three if He is saying "US") yet says "us" when He means himself?"
Your answer <quoted text> No this is not logical.
Yet this was YOUR statement.
<quoted text> No it is not logical to refer to "Himself" as himself when there are other parts of "Himself" that made Him say "us" in other places. Which one is it because it cant be both
As an example: if a group of people were acting in concert, one might say "we" did this or one might say "I" did this. The fact that the speaker can say something as a group decision or as his own decision is logical.
The difference is the group of people at the concert do not act as if they're ONE when they are really a group. Meaning if you asked concert goers how many people were there they would not say 1
Flygerian

Chickasha, OK

#3280 Feb 3, 2013
MESSIANIC114 wrote:
Well lets look at all Isaiah as the context. Lets see how Isaiah describes the nation:
Isa 1:2 Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the LORD hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.
Isa 1:3 The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.
Isa 1:4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.
Isa 42:19 Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD'S servant?
The surface text does not have good things to say about the nation.
In chapter 42 there are 10 ELS sequences of Yeshua and no sequences of Israel.(I always limit sequences to under 100)
Either G-d is confused or there are two servants, one faithful, one not.
I dealt with this servant in an earlier post showing that Israel as a nation does not resemble this servant (But Yeshua does).
What was your point in this post? That Israel wasnt without sin? Because I along with yourself both know that they sinned. But we both also know that God Almighty calls ISRAEL His servant plenty of times throughout the OT. We know He called Israel to be a kingdom of priests unto Him.
scott

Ewa Beach, HI

#3281 Feb 5, 2013
Jesus himself said he was God. He said before Abraham was I am. like in john 1:1 says the word was God. Which is past tense. He gave it all up to become man, understand when he was born of man there was no sin in him because he is the seed of God. he is the light and the darkness did not comprehend the light. The darkness which is sin because he was born of Mary. Remember in Genesis the sons of God took the daughters of men. Which is the angles their kids we mighty and great but were sinners like the rest of us. Only Jesus was sinless because he is the only begotten of God.

Calgary, Canada

#3282 Feb 6, 2013
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is illogical to say that God Almighty is a unity of one but more than one.
<quoted text>
Numbers 31:28
1 Samuel 6:7
Psalm 27:4
Just to name a few. The FACT is that all the scripture you're posting STILL doesnt deny the fact that theres no example of the trinity. Quite frankly, you cant find an example of the trinity in the OT. All you can do is ATTEMPT to twist things to make it seem so. But the Hebrews made it clear that their God is ONE and that there is NONE beside Him.
<quoted text>
The difference is the group of people at the concert do not act as if they're ONE when they are really a group. Meaning if you asked concert goers how many people were there they would not say 1
<quoted text>
Then it was illogical for G-d to say the people were of one heart or mind because that unity was made up of many hearts and minds.
<quoted text>
Of course I am chosing the ones that support my belief. If G-d calls himself "Elohim" a plurality, and say let "us" make man in "our" image it is consistent to translate "echad" as a unity of one.
<quoted text> But the Hebrews made it clear that their God is ONE and that there is NONE beside Him.
Which Hebrews are you referring to? Certainly not the kabbalists! They believe G-d is a unity of ten/eleven. They also maintain there is a difference between Elohim, YHVH and Adonai. If we examine the serfirotic tree and eliminate the source (Keter) and the recepient(Malkut) we are left with three triads (Binah, Hochmah and Daat) the mind/will,(Geverah, Chesed and Tiferet) the emotions, and (Hod, Netzach and Yesod) the flesh. These triads line up well with X-tian doctrine of the Trinity where the Father is the will, the Spirit is the emotions and the Son is the incarnate/flesh.
Secondly since we have it on G-d's authority that his servant (Isarel) is blind (Isa 42:19 ), understand not his councel (Mic 4:12) why would we look to them for the will/revelation of G-d?
<quoted text> The difference is the group of people at the concert do not act as if they're ONE when they are really a group. Meaning if you asked concert goers how many people were there they would not say 1
I said nothing about going to a concert. I said acting in concert. So there is one orchestra playing, none of the musicians would say there are 100 individuals playing because they understand the unity needed to produce a wonderful musical score. There is one mind/will (the writer of the score) an there is one Lord (the conductor).

Calgary, Canada

#3283 Feb 6, 2013
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
What was your point in this post? That Israel wasnt without sin? Because I along with yourself both know that they sinned. But we both also know that God Almighty calls ISRAEL His servant plenty of times throughout the OT. We know He called Israel to be a kingdom of priests unto Him.
To atone for sin, we have certain requirements:
1. Without the shedding of blood the is no atonement.
2. The sacrifice is to be without blemish.
3. The sacrifice is to offered by a priest.
So the servant refered to in Is 53 is not Israel (the nation) because they can't fulfill the description of this servant. Israel (the righteous remnent) is the servant of G-d, but it is not the servant who's soul was an offering for sin 53:10, was executed unjustly 53:8, stricken for the transgression of my people 53:8 and committed no violence or deceit 53:9
Therefore it is the Messiah (who is refered to by the names of his fathers Israel and David) who is the servant that bears the sins of the people, as the sages have told us.
<quoted text> We know He called Israel to be a kingdom of priests unto Him.
Israel (the nation) was called to be a kingdom of priests but they lost that priveledge with the worshipping of the Golden Calf. Since only Levi responded to the call of Moshe they became the ones who would carry the torch of offering the sacrifices, carrying the ark and teaching the word of G-d. Just because someone has a promise from G-d does not mean it can't be lost through disobedience.
1Sa 2:30 Wherefore the LORD God of Israel saith, I said indeed that thy house, and the house of thy father, should walk before me for ever: but now the LORD saith, Be it far from me; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.
Num 14:34 After the number of the days in which ye searched the land, even forty days, each day for a year, shall ye bear your iniquities, even forty years, and ye shall know my breach of promise.
Flygerian

Chickasha, OK

#3285 Feb 6, 2013
MESSIANIC114 wrote:
Then it was illogical for G-d to say the people were of one heart or mind because that unity was made up of many hearts and minds.
Sorry it is said in the prophets that God Almighty IS ONE. Till you see/show me different, than thats what it is. Unless they're lying. If Moses asked God how many people He was referring to would God have said ONE?
MESSIANIC114 wrote:
Of course I am chosing the ones that support my belief. If G-d calls himself "Elohim" a plurality, and say let "us" make man in "our" image it is consistent to translate "echad" as a unity of one.
Well at least you admit that you're not looking for the truth but just looking for the verses that support your belief. Elohim is not plural as in meaning many Gods or more than one. Thats why God Almighty said I in ALL places except three. In those three places its clear that He is referring to someone else along with Himself.
MESSIANIC114 wrote:
Which Hebrews are you referring to? Certainly not the kabbalists! They believe G-d is a unity of ten/eleven. They also maintain there is a difference between Elohim, YHVH and Adonai. If we examine the serfirotic tree and eliminate the source (Keter) and the recepient(Malkut) we are left with three triads (Binah, Hochmah and Daat) the mind/will,(Geverah, Chesed and Tiferet) the emotions, and (Hod, Netzach and Yesod) the flesh. These triads line up well with X-tian doctrine of the Trinity where the Father is the will, the Spirit is the emotions and the Son is the incarnate/flesh.
Im speaking on the Hebrews that preserved the scripture that you choose to twist. You know? Like Moses?

I dont care for the Kabbalistic jews or the talmudic jews. They're just doing what the Israelites did in the bible. Add/take away or straight up ignore the teaching of their God. But of course those are not the Hebrews I was referring to. But the Hebrews that maintained the teaching and held tight to it. Not deviating right or left.
MESSIANIC114 wrote:
Secondly since we have it on G-d's authority that his servant (Isarel) is blind (Isa 42:19 ), understand not his councel (Mic 4:12) why would we look to them for the will/revelation of G-d?
Proverbs 6:23

For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:

How can one see the light without following the commandments that were GIVEN TO THE HEBREWS? And again you're just choosing what to believe. Because I could post after post (that was before and after both verses you posted) where God calls Israel His servant, and that He would never forget them. Only way around it? If one believes that the bible is a fake.=/
MESSIANIC114 wrote:
I said nothing about going to a concert. I said acting in concert. So there is one orchestra playing, none of the musicians would say there are 100 individuals playing because they understand the unity needed to produce a wonderful musical score. There is one mind/will (the writer of the score) an there is one Lord (the conductor).
Continue to play the fool. And thats no offense but I'll ask this again. If I asked "How many people were playing in the orchestra?" Would you say "ONE!"? Of course not. You would say theres 100 people or 203 people or whatever. The thing with God Almighty, the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob, He doesnt EVERY say that He is more than one. He says He's one though doesnt He? Maybe you should go back and see where ECHAD MEANT ONE AND ONLY ONE instead of the "unity" stuff you're talking
Flygerian

Chickasha, OK

#3286 Feb 6, 2013
MESSIANIC114 wrote:
<quoted text>
To atone for sin, we have certain requirements:
1. Without the shedding of blood the is no atonement.
2. The sacrifice is to be without blemish.
3. The sacrifice is to offered by a priest.
1. False. There is atonement without sin. Read the book of Jonah, Isaiah 6, Exodus 32 for some examples.
2. True that. I hope you understand that this is ANIMAL sacrifice not HUMAN.
3. True that. But again, this is ANIMAL sacrifice NOT HUMAN.
MESSIANIC114 wrote:
So the servant refered to in Is 53 is not Israel (the nation) because they can't fulfill the description of this servant. Israel (the righteous remnent) is the servant of G-d, but it is not the servant who's soul was an offering for sin 53:10, was executed unjustly 53:8, stricken for the transgression of my people 53:8 and committed no violence or deceit 53:9
Therefore it is the Messiah (who is refered to by the names of his fathers Israel and David) who is the servant that bears the sins of the people, as the sages have told us.
What "sages"? The only verse you can point to as a "messiah" dying for all sins is Isaiah 53. Anything else? PRobably not.

As for those verses, you should not that it is allegorical. Not literal.
MESSIANIC114 wrote:
Israel (the nation) was called to be a kingdom of priests but they lost that priveledge with the worshipping of the Golden Calf. Since only Levi responded to the call of Moshe they became the ones who would carry the torch of offering the sacrifices, carrying the ark and teaching the word of G-d. Just because someone has a promise from G-d does not mean it can't be lost through disobedience.
Show me where they lost that privilege. I dont want to see your words but I want to see where God Almighty stripped them of their privilege.
MESSIANIC114 wrote:

1Sa 2:30 Wherefore the LORD God of Israel saith, I said indeed that thy house, and the house of thy father, should walk before me for ever: but now the LORD saith, Be it far from me; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.
Num 14:34 After the number of the days in which ye searched the land, even forty days, each day for a year, shall ye bear your iniquities, even forty years, and ye shall know my breach of promise.
Neither of these verses have anything to do with what we're talking about. The first one is not referring to all of Israel but to the House of Eli. The second one is referring to the first generation of Israel that left Egypt. That they would travel the wilderness 40 days since they lost faith in the God that performed sign after sign in Egypt so they could become free. That is why. But the following generation wasnt forgotten were they? I dont think so since they saw the land that was promised to their father ABRAHAM. ;)
yusuf

Philippines

#3287 Feb 16, 2013
john ch 8 v 58 i Am before abraham gospel of jeremaih ch 1v 5 god says i choice you before i gave you like and before you were born i selected you to be a prophet to the nation before coming any man god already have to know then in book of exodus God speaks to moses when god says to him go tell them about me then moses says what should i say that who sent me then exodus ch 3 v 14 God said i an who i am you must tell then the one who called "i am " has send you one name is "i am" according to christan what if we agree i am used for god and we translate i am before abraham means god was before abraham but people use both name and match both name the word used in exodus is yahe ashay ayahe and the word use in john ch 8 v 58 is agoime that is aramic and greek both have a diffrece for sake of argument if we agree that it same but yet jesus not claim divinity but its prove that god was before abraham
Felton

Lithonia, GA

#3288 Mar 10, 2013
2 christians wrote:
hello is not any christian here!!!
y did not u responded!!!

I come from Christian background and always found trinity to be confusing but I just tried to believe. I prayed for guidance. And tried to Jesus (peace be upon him) is lord. Never was comfortable. The Quran gives you all the answer. Christians say Tru Jesus. Well I ask you. Tru God
Ajay

Australia

#3289 Mar 13, 2013
It is funny how bible or bibles don't match or agree by themself. One bible starts with '' God created'' and other one '' in the begining there was word''. All I know God is one. Even Jesus pray to the one lord!! So how come!!! You wanna make a creater who created nothing next to the one and only creater!!!! Jesus not a creater and will never be!! He is a masssanger!!!

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3290 Mar 15, 2013
Jesus is God.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3291 Mar 15, 2013
Kerdy 1 wrote:
Jesus is God.
Amen! He is.

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#3292 Mar 16, 2013
Ajay wrote:
It is funny how bible or bibles don't match or agree by themself. One bible starts with '' God created'' and other one '' in the begining there was word''. All I know God is one. Even Jesus pray to the one lord!! So how come!!! You wanna make a creater who created nothing next to the one and only creater!!!! Jesus not a creater and will never be!! He is a masssanger!!!
<><
Nonsense! If you believe this, you haven't read the Bible.

“Jeezuz in the Potty”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3293 Mar 16, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
Nonsense! If you believe this, you haven't read the Bible.
There are roughly 38,000 different christian churches and cults in North America alone. If you were to look at the rest of the planet you would no doubt find many more.

Each of these groups has a different take on what the bible means.

The essence of this, will be the fact, that there is little value to reading the bible, because no one will agree with your interpretation anyway.

Religion is for fools and suckers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is there any evidence Apostles Peter and Paul b... 5 min oxbow 316
Early Christianity 9 min oxbow 2,102
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 36 min truth 1,095
News Police need more training on hate crime, says A... 39 min oxbow 18
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 1 hr Big Al 1,060
If The Pope Were American 1 hr oxbow 30
Another one joins our team ! 2 hr oxbow 63
More from around the web