servant

Mérida, Mexico

#2976 Dec 25, 2012
BlackHebrew wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, you just don't get it do you? These aren't "youtube conspiracies".
Yes, people whom happen to be "jews" control Holly Wood and the newsmedia
Yes, the Israeli lobby is the strongest upon the face of the earth
And, YES, the "jews" whom currently occupy Palestine aren't really jews at all http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1208/1208.1...

Well then carry on in the doctrine of Ahmadinejad and I guess we'll see what happens to those who touch the apple of our Lord's eye.

Shalom

BlackHebrew

Fayetteville, NC

#2977 Dec 25, 2012
servant wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then carry on in the doctrine of Ahmadinejad and I guess we'll see what happens to those who touch the apple of our Lord's eye.
Shalom
Your either in denial or trying to annoy me, but you know that I'm right or your either retarded, it's one of the other.

AS for their control of the entertainment industry and new-media I could--if I wanted to waste the time--post the names of each and every one of these fake "jews" whom own it.

And yes, AIPAC is the strongest lobby on earth

And, clearly, you refused (or are unable to comprehend) that paper on their ancestry that I posted (from John Hopkins University)

Your simply parroting what you've been conditioned to say, that's all, you don't know any better.

You will perish right along with your beloved Khazars. After all, their the "apple" of your eye, aren't they?
servant

Mérida, Mexico

#2978 Dec 25, 2012
BlackHebrew wrote:
<quoted text>

Lol, you just don't get it do you? These aren't "youtube conspiracies".

Yes, people whom happen to be "jews" control Holly Wood and the newsmedia
Yes, the Israeli lobby is the strongest upon the face of the earth
And, YES, the "jews" whom currently occupy Palestine aren't really jews at all http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1208/1208.1...

You do realize that most of your teachings sound identical to Ahmadinejad's teachings, don't you?

By the way, since we see money being funded by Iran in order to start trouble around Israel, what makes you think that idealologies, which lead to videos and books being written, couldn't be also funded to cause nations to hate Israel. Don't be so naive.

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#2979 Dec 25, 2012
BlackHebrew wrote:
.*.*.*.And, clearly, you refused (or are unable to comprehend) that paper on their ancestry that I posted (from John Hopkins University)
Your simply parroting what you've been conditioned to say, that's all, you don't know any better..*.*.*.
From your "source."
....We conclude that the genome of European Jews is a tapestry of ancient populations
....including Judaized Khazars, Greco-Romans and Mesopotamian Jews, and Judeans.
One "paper" does NOT make it a fact and it says nothing about "Black Hebrews" and it says nothing about the Jews who never left their homeland, who were and are Semitic not Black!
servant

Mérida, Mexico

#2980 Dec 25, 2012
BlackHebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Your either in denial or trying to annoy me, but you know that I'm right or your either retarded, it's one of the other.
AS for their control of the entertainment industry and new-media I could--if I wanted to waste the time--post the names of each and every one of these fake "jews" whom own it.
And yes, AIPAC is the strongest lobby on earth
And, clearly, you refused (or are unable to comprehend) that paper on their ancestry that I posted (from John Hopkins University)
Your simply parroting what you've been conditioned to say, that's all, you don't know any better.
You will perish right along with your beloved Khazars. After all, their the "apple" of your eye, aren't they?

No one said, all who descend from Israel are Israel. If anything the Romans 9:6 teaches us differently "Black" Hebrew. But as far as I can see you're the only one right now in denial of what the Scriptures say.

---Romans 2:28-29 A man is not a Jew if he is only one outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. No, a man is a Jew if he is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a man's praise is not from men, but from God.

BlackHebrew

Fayetteville, NC

#2981 Dec 25, 2012
servant wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that most of your teachings sound identical to Ahmadinejad's teachings, don't you?
By the way, since we see money being funded by Iran in order to start trouble around Israel, what makes you think that idealologies, which lead to videos and books being written, couldn't be also funded to cause nations to hate Israel. Don't be so naive.
While Ahmedinijad isn't always right, he has--on several occasions--simply pointed out what alot of people have come to realize. But of course it's unpopular to criticize those White Supremacists of Israel lest we be labeled "anti-semites" and shunned due to the west's race-obcession.

And yes, like it or not, there are factions amongst them whom believe that their the master-race and are very vocal about it,lol, to say the least.

But anyways, believe what you want, the truth is the truth whether you agree with it or not.
servant

Mérida, Mexico

#2982 Dec 25, 2012
BlackHebrew wrote:
<quoted text>

While Ahmedinijad isn't always right, he has--on several occasions--simply pointed out what alot of people have come to realize. But of course it's unpopular to criticize those White Supremacists of Israel lest we be labeled "anti-semites" and shunned due to the west's race-obcession.

And yes, like it or not, there are factions amongst them whom believe that their the master-race and are very vocal about it,lol, to say the least.

That sounds very familiar "Black Hebrew" .

BlackHebrew

Fayetteville, NC

#2983 Dec 25, 2012
servant wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds very familiar "Black Hebrew" .
That's right.

Since: Dec 09

United States

#2984 Dec 25, 2012
the perfect idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should start to read the Bible from Genesis 1:1,
It is a BOOK after all. Start at PAGE 1, and read it and understand what it says.
YOU I suspect can not comprehend what is written within its pages and spend YEARS Reading and RE Reading it.
If you did not get it the first time, Start at Gen 1:1 Again, it is not hard to understand.
You read it once and you did not understand it so you spent your entire life Re-Reading it,
I am sorry you did not understand it so you re read it over and over again, I read it, and UNDERSTOOD IT.
I am Sorry you did not understand what it said and you have to spend your entire life re reading it.
Some of us are a little Sharper, and can Comprehend what is written, and then enact those things in are life.
YOU Could not or did not Comprehend what the Bible Says so you spend your life trying to understand what the Bible Says, Whatever, sorry about your bad luck.
I read the BIBLE AND DID what it Says to DO,
2Pe 1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
2Pe 1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
2Pe 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
2Pe 1:5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
2Pe 1:6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
2Pe 1:7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
2Pe 1:8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
I got it YOU did not understand what the Bible says and spend your life Reading and Re Reading the Bible.
I am sorry for you, it could also be that you refuse to see.
It might be YOU will not.
PI: "I read the BIBLE AND DID what it Says to DO,..."

Past tense?
You DID what the Bible says to do?
You've done it?
So,... Is that why you're NOT doing it now?
Don't you know you're not supposed to stop doing it?
You're supposed to keep on doing it, and do it ALL the time!
You'd know that after reading the entire Bible so many times.
But then, you have to know more than is written in the Bible, to understand and discern the truth in what is being said God said.
There's always deeper meaning to discover.
So you might not be understanding fully.
Maybe you're still reaching for greater understanding, and you've yet to come to wholly understand.
Because it could be you haven't arrived at an infallible understanding of EVerything, right?
There's so MUCH to understand and better understand.
It's a lifetime pursuit, but it's a joyous one!
Oh, and by the way,.... you're NOT a PERFECT idiot.

Merry Christmas to all,, and to all a GOOD night!

Calgary, Canada

#2985 Dec 26, 2012
servant wrote:
<quoted text>
continued..........
<quoted text>
You're not the first to isolate the Jewish scriptures to suite you're own desires. The ancestors of your Gentile friends (who you, Messianic, have obviously let teach you about salvation ) have been doing this for centuries (one example: John 4:22).
I didn't isolate scripture, I gave you four scriptures all telling us the same thing, that the Messiah is divine.
<quoted text>
----Acts 10:38 how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him.
I have no problem with this verse. God was with him in that he was fully G-d and fully man.
You see it is you who needs to reconcile ALL the scriptures, not pick one and make it suit your doctrine.
<quoted text>
I'm not sure where this came from but if you're insinuating that "Messiah" is supposed to mean "God", you're sadly mistaken. Messiah simply means annointed one. Yeshua means salvation when translated into English. Hence:
This is no answer unless you are admitting your ignorance.
servant

Mérida, Mexico

#2986 Dec 27, 2012
MESSIANIC114 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You're not the first to isolate the Jewish scriptures to suite you're own desires. The ancestors of your Gentile friends (who you, Messianic, have obviously let teach you about salvation ) have been doing this for centuries (one example: John 4:22).
I didn't isolate scripture, I gave you four scriptures all telling us the same thing, that the Messiah is divine.
<quoted text>

The same 4 verses I've seen Gentiles use over and over to preserve their own particular brands of Yeshua without taking into consideration what the rest of the scriptures are saying. Well, do to the scriptures what you'd like.

MESSIANIC114 wrote:
<quoted text>
----Acts 10:38 how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him.
I have no problem with this verse. God was with him in that he was fully G-d and fully man.
You see it is you who needs to reconcile ALL the scriptures, not pick one and make it suit your doctrine.
<quoted text>

That's exactly what I'm talking about. The particular four verses you used earlier are always a way of adding things such as "he was fully man and fully God" in where there is no mention of it. And don't tell me it is revealed in other parts of the scriptures from Jesus or the Apostles and the reason I don't see it is because it's too difficult to see. I say this because its usually a cop out answer from trinitarians. Now remember this particular verse above (Acts 10:38) was written after the crucifixion. Why was was it worded that way. The Apostle could have easily said because "he was God". The same with Acts 2:22.

Now, the scripture you provided about Steven's statement can be explained but I feel as though that I might be waisting my time. I say this because you still haven't responded to my post where I expalained John 7:39 and the meaning of 'glorified'.

servant

Mérida, Mexico

#2987 Dec 27, 2012
MESSIANIC114 wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh and by the way, those judge-it stickers are not from me. Just incase you're wondering.

Calgary, Canada

#2988 Dec 27, 2012
servant wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The same 4 verses I've seen Gentiles use over and over to preserve their own particular brands of Yeshua without taking into consideration what the rest of the scriptures are saying. Well, do to the scriptures what you'd like.
Is that your admission that you are willing to expunge any scripture that refutes your doctrine?
<quoted text>
That's exactly what I'm talking about. The particular four verses you used earlier are always a way of adding things such as "he was fully man and fully God" in where there is no mention of it. And don't tell me it is revealed in other parts of the scriptures from Jesus or the Apostles and the reason I don't see it is because it's too difficult to see.
Just because it is too difficult for you to see does not invalidate it as a doctrine.
<quoted text>
I say this because its usually a cop out answer from trinitarians. Now remember this particular verse above (Acts 10:38) was written after the crucifixion. Why was was it worded that way. The Apostle could have easily said because "he was God". The same with Acts 2:22.
It is not my perogative to determine how the author should or shouldn't say anything. I can only go by what is written, not by what isn't written. Is that how you understand scripture, by what isn't written? I can see now why you are having trouble, you don't use proper exegesis. We have it clearly told us in Isaiah that he would be called "G-d", we have it in Micah that "his ways were from everlasting", we have Thomas calling him "my Lord and my G-d" and we have John telling us that "he was with G-d and he was G-d". We have Paul telling us "he created ALL things". We don't need every scripture to tell us he is G-d. Once is enough for me, as it is it is said five times not to mention the early church fathers.
<quoted text>
Now, the scripture you provided about Steven's statement can be explained but I feel as though that I might be waisting my time. I say this because you still haven't responded to my post where I expalained John 7:39 and the meaning of 'glorified'.
We can argue about what glorified means but it will not change the five verses I gave you because:
Glorified doesn't mean he will be called G-d.
Glorified doesn't mean he existed from eternity.
Glorified does not mean "my Lord and my G-d".
Glorified doesn't mean "he was with G-d and he was G-d".
Glorified doesn't mean he is the creator of ALL things.

Calgary, Canada

#2989 Dec 27, 2012
servant wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and by the way, those judge-it stickers are not from me. Just incase you're wondering.
I don't look at "judge it" stickers as they are irrelevant. I am not interested in a popularity contest and I didn't think you had judged my response. Truth be told I didn't notice it until I read this post. Anyway I don't think it is appropriate to judge someone without evidence.
servant

Mérida, Mexico

#2990 Dec 27, 2012
MESSIANIC114 wrote:
<quoted text>

.[QUOTE who="MESSIANIC114"] <quoted text>

We can argue about what glorified means but it will not change the five verses I gave you because:
Glorified doesn't mean he will be called G-d.
Glorified doesn't mean he existed from eternity.
Glorified does not mean "my Lord and my G-d".
Glorified doesn't mean "he was with G-d and he was G-d".
Glorified doesn't mean he is the creator of ALL things.

Whose arguing?

John 7:39 tells us two things as to what it means.

---JOHN 7:39 By this Jesus meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that time the Holy Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been GLORIFIED.

1) The Spirit who is God, the Father, has always been omnipresent.

2) and the Spirit of God's Son was poured out on all flesh 50 days (Acts 2:33) after the crucifixion.

----LUKE 23:46 Jesus called out with a loud voice, "Father, into your hands I commit my spirit. " When he had said this, he breathed his last.

50 days after crucifixion:

------ ACTS 2:33 Exalted to the right hand of God , Jesus has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and has poured out what you now see and hear.

------GALATIANS 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Which is why it's our job to tell others that:

---Ephesians 2:18 For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.

2 Corinthians 5:18 18 All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation:

casper

Whittier, CA

#2991 Dec 27, 2012
God made a sacrafice sending his Son, knowing we would kill him. I'm not taking that thought from my mind. I confess Jesus is his Son.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2992 Dec 27, 2012
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
Past tense?
You've done it?
You are partially correct.
If you have read the Bible, Understand what it says and done what it says to do you would know that not only the Earth but the Heavens themselves are Created A new.

Isa_65:17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
Isa_66:22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.

2Pe_3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

I myself was Created A new, Reborn.
The Creature I am now it is its Nature to do what the Bible teaches to do to become reborn.
I have been reborn, what it takes to become reborn is now My nature at my Rebirth.
You are speaking as one whose nature is the Man of sin, I am not an equal with you in in this. Not only have I Myself been created a new creature whose very Nature is to do as the Bible instructs to be reborn, but the Earth and the Heavens have been Created New for me to Understand.

The Separation from GOD (sin) that the Bible shows how to Bridge, is no longer the Subject of discussion a person that has become a Child of GOD discusses.

You discuss sin because it is something in your Life, it is no longer in my Life, I have been Reborn and am a New Creature in a New Creation, GOD IS WITH ME.

You are still seeking GOD's Favor or way, You BEG GOD to have Mercy upon you and yours. I know GOD has mercy upon me and mine.
You beg GOD to bless your food, I know what GOD has given me is blessed.
You SEEK the favor of GOD, GOD IS WITH ME.
janeebee wrote:
But then, you have to know more than is written in the Bible, to understand and discern the truth in what is being said God said.
Maybe you're still reaching for greater understanding, and you've yet to come to wholly understand.
Because it could be you haven't arrived at an infallible understanding of EVerything, right?
NO, devil, I do not understand anywhere close to Everything, but I got the Bible down and love to explain what it says.

You know Bigfoot is in the Bible, The King of the World.
It describes Bigfoot, the King of the World.
Bigfoot is in the Bible do you believe there is a Bigfoot now?

When you are reborn it is a Whole new Earth, Heavens and even Bible,

Mar_4:11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:

Shortened for space.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2993 Dec 27, 2012
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
Past tense?
You've done it?
There's so MUCH to understand and better understand.
It's a lifetime pursuit, but it's a joyous one!
Oh, and by the way,.... you're NOT a PERFECT idiot.
Merry Christmas to all,, and to all a GOOD night!
What is it you are seeking with this post?

For me to Deny my Rebirth and go back to Seeking the Way to be Born again in the Scriptures?

That is why I call you devil, you are telling me to deny my Rebirth and seek the way again.

Perhaps it is to Subtle for you to see, but that is what you are saying.

You are telling me that my rebirth is FALSE and to deny it and seek the way in the scriptures, Again.

I am sorry you have not had a Born Again experience that changed your very Nature,
From the man of sin
to
A child of GOD,

But it actually happens.

I think that is the only Requirement to enter into Heaven, Is It Not?

You must be Born Again.

And you are implying that I should reject this?

Would not that make you the devil?

Hey, you want to talk about what the Bible says about Bigfoot?
ABZ

Nottingham, UK

#2994 Jan 9, 2013
JESUS IS A PROPHET
Godschild

San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago

#2996 Jan 17, 2013
Sooo.... Why are you quoting references from the bible if you are
Saying..". the bible is self contrdictory and imperfect. and the book of God is never imperfect. and besides there are so many other contradictions and scientific errors in the bible that are undeniable!!" This is your statement... Just like other Muslims... But, why do muslims use the bible for references that only appear to support their argument... You are just trying to convince YOURSELF that you are correct... open your eyes dude.... Sad, the entire Islamic RELIGION is ONLY about attacking Christians... Read the Koran for yourself... Islam was only DESIGNED to oppose Christianity.... And that my friend... Is the absolute truth!... God Bless...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sad 24 min QUITTNER Dec 28 2014 10
Answer This,If You Will and If You Can... 41 min Mr Ironhart 113
Newsweek ,How Christians Often Misinterpret the... 51 min dollarsbill 18
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 1 hr paganbirdkeeper666 18,515
Is America the most immoral.. 1 hr dollarsbill 8
The Love of God vs the Wrath of God 1 hr dollarsbill 10
Let's talk about God's definition of love 3 hr dollarsbill 592
Evoution Frauds 3 hr Gary Coaldigger 67
More from around the web