JESUS is not god from bible verses

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 164
Next Last
2 christians

Bangladesh

#1 Jul 3, 2008
My frnd christians u r in a wrong belies which was originated by a myth maker paul.

There is not a single verse in the bible where JESUS says I AM GOD OR WORSHIP ME .

I m presenting all the below verses where it clearly shows that jesus is not divine.

rest of the choice is yrs

One God

* Matthew 4:10: "Jesus said to him,'Away from me, Satan! For it is written: "Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only."'"
* John 17:3: "Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent."
* 1Corinthians 8:5-6: "For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are many "gods" and many "lords"), yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live."
* 1Timothy 2:5: "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus"
* James 2:19: "You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder."

Son and Father

* Mark 13:32:"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."
* John 5:19: "Jesus gave them this answer: "I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does."
* John 14:28: "You heard me say,'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I."
* John 17:20-23: "My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one: I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me."
* John 20:17: "Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them,'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"
* Acts 7:55-56: "But he (Stephen), being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God, and said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God."
* Colossians 1:15: "He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation."
* 1Corinthians 15:24-28: "Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. The last enemy to be destroyed is death. For he "has put everything under his feet." Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all."

Judged:

12

11

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
2 christians

Bangladesh

#3 Jul 3, 2008
hello is not any christian here!!!

y did not u responded!!!

“Jesus is coming again!”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#4 Jul 3, 2008
In what way did Christ refer to the eternity of His being?

Look at John 17:5, Micah 5:2 In the KJV version of the holy bible:

Joh 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I HAD WITH THEE BEFORE THE WORLD WAS.

Mic 5:2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been FROM OF OLD, FROM EVERLASTING.

Joh 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the WORD WAS GOD.

Joh 1:14 And the WORD WAS MADE FLESH, and dwelt among us,(and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only BEGOTTEN of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

******

The Son of God in this age will be as virtually despised and insulted by corrupt men who pretend to be good men, as at his first advent. Satan is now transforming himself into an angel of light, to hide the deformity of his character, and thereby he and his evil angels receive that worship from a blinded, deluded people, which belongs alone to God. Christ is trampled under foot. Virtue and holiness are despised. Evil angels whisper their low, corrupt teachings in the ears of men, and they are pleased. Their carnal minds are gratified. That which comes from Satan and hell they make themselves believe comes from the spirits of the dead. Their consciences are seared as with a hot iron. When the Son of God came into the world to die, man's sacrifice, he laid aside his glory and exalted stature. His height was but a little above the general size of men. His personal appearance bore no special marks of his divine character, which would of itself inspire faith. Yet his perfect form, and dignified bearing, his countenance expressing benevolence, love and holiness, were unequaled by any then living upon the earth.
toady

United States

#5 Jul 4, 2008
then who was he?
Wayne

United States

#6 Jul 4, 2008
toady wrote:
then who was he?
Emmanuel, God with us.
Cerberus

Southampton, UK

#11 Jul 9, 2008
2 christians wrote:
hello is not any christian here!!!
y did not u responded!!!
Hell, you sound like a sheep bleating away, looking for attention.
Cerberus

Southampton, UK

#13 Jul 9, 2008
toady wrote:
then who was he?
Who? what you lookin for bro???,
Hope

Warsaw, MO

#15 Jul 9, 2008
JESUS IS wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at the moment.....not even you two!
Cerebus and 2 Christians
Hope

Warsaw, MO

#16 Jul 9, 2008
That was a question
Cerberus

Southampton, UK

#17 Jul 10, 2008
Hope wrote:
That was a question
Seems more like BS.
harper

Germany

#18 Jul 10, 2008
JESUS IS wrote:
Jesus The Christ was not sent to earth to give us a human to worship, but to direct everyone to God in heaven!!!!!
not doing a very good job is he..

“Jesus forgives..... ”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#19 Jul 10, 2008
I've thought that the Bible had described Jesus to exist in the same way as the orangutan.

“Jesus forgives..... ”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#20 Jul 10, 2008
harper wrote:
<quoted text>
not doing a very good job is he..
It's so bad that he left us behind. I don't have the patience to be in heaven but I still want to enjoy this earth so much than to follow Jesus in a short while.

“Free Spirit like a little bird”

Since: Jun 08

Seoul, Korea

#21 Jul 10, 2008
Signs of the Times wrote:
In what way did Christ refer to the eternity of His being?
Look at John 17:5, Micah 5:2 In the KJV version of the holy bible:
Joh 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I HAD WITH THEE BEFORE THE WORLD WAS.
Mic 5:2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been FROM OF OLD, FROM EVERLASTING.
Joh 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM.
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the WORD WAS GOD.
Joh 1:14 And the WORD WAS MADE FLESH, and dwelt among us,(and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only BEGOTTEN of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
******
The Son of God in this age will be as virtually despised and insulted by corrupt men who pretend to be good men, as at his first advent. Satan is now transforming himself into an angel of light, to hide the deformity of his character, and thereby he and his evil angels receive that worship from a blinded, deluded people, which belongs alone to God. Christ is trampled under foot. Virtue and holiness are despised. Evil angels whisper their low, corrupt teachings in the ears of men, and they are pleased. Their carnal minds are gratified. That which comes from Satan and hell they make themselves believe comes from the spirits of the dead. Their consciences are seared as with a hot iron. When the Son of God came into the world to die, man's sacrifice, he laid aside his glory and exalted stature. His height was but a little above the general size of men. His personal appearance bore no special marks of his divine character, which would of itself inspire faith. Yet his perfect form, and dignified bearing, his countenance expressing benevolence, love and holiness, were unequaled by any then living upon the earth.
Hi, brother!!!
I love ur face!!!
U know that we do not have much time on this earth!!! AND jESUS IS SENDING sos urgent warning to this earth for judgement day!!!!!!!!!!
Grim Reaper

Japan

#22 Jul 10, 2008
AriRang wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, brother!!!
I love ur face!!!
U know that we do not have much time on this earth!!! AND jESUS IS SENDING sos urgent warning to this earth for judgement day!!!!!!!!!!
You know that's the "ZIG ZAG" man for rolling Marijuana, right? Since it seems, you Smoke alot of it. Do you roll or stuff the Pipe?

“Fail.”

Since: Apr 08

Wasn't so bad.

#23 Jul 10, 2008
Grim Reaper wrote:
<quoted text> You know that's the "ZIG ZAG" man for rolling Marijuana, right? Since it seems, you Smoke alot of it. Do you roll or stuff the Pipe?
Please don't slander cannabis.

You clearly only have the media's interpretation of it.
Grim Reaper

Japan

#24 Jul 10, 2008
Sir Lollington wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't slander cannabis.
You clearly only have the media's interpretation of it.
Sorry, should of wrote "DRUNK". I've had my share in my youth. Palau's stash is great. P.I. has too much seeds. Have you ever read "High Times" magazine? It's more interesting than the bible, and "HT" is written by "Stoners".
Petruz

Jakarta, Indonesia

#25 Jul 10, 2008
2 christians wrote:
hello is not any christian here!!!
y did not u responded!!!
Yes you'right. Jesus is messenger (By Unitarian Christian, Jehova Witness). I think the ancient Christian also thought that. Because There is 2 opinions from : Arian and Anathasian.
muslimmah

Sargodha, Pakistan

#27 Jul 11, 2008
i absolutely agree with 2 christians, jesus was not a God but HE was one of the mightiest messengers sent by God. who did great miracles by Gods leave not to prove that HE was God but to prove the unbeleivers that he was sent by God.
The Acts of the Apostles in the Bible details the activity of the disciples over a period of thirty years after Jesus was lifted up to heaven. Throughout this period they never refer to Jesus as God. They continually and consistently use the title God to refer to someone else other than Jesus.
Peter stood up with the eleven disciples and addressed the crowd saying:“Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know.”(Acts 2:22).
Jesus as saying:“...the Father is greater than I.”(John 14:28).
Jesus as saying:“By myself I can do nothing...”(John 5:30).
Toady asked: then who was he?
the answer is that he was a messenger of God.
like 2 christians has qouted a verse form the bible says:
Timothy 2:5: "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus"
considering this verse the logic says that he was a messenger, who was sent only as a mediator, as a spokes person of the God so that the God's message could be delivered only to the people of ISRAEL and not the whole world.
lets consider another verse posted by JESUS IS:
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me. If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; from now on you know Him, and have seen Him." Philip said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us." Jesus said to him, "Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how do you say,'Show us the Father'?" (John 14:6-9)
every messenger that was ever sent by God was the way, the truth and the life for the people he was sent to. obviously no man can come to or know the God with out obeying the messenger and believing in what ever he says or teaches. if a person has obeyed the messenger obviously he has obeyed the God directly. its logical!
JESUS IS said: Jesus The Christ was not sent to earth to give us a human to worship, but to direct everyone to God in heaven!!!!!
here you have admitted it yourself that he was sent to direct the attention of people towards the God in the heaven then why glorify jesus and not the God towards whom he tried to direct? he was not there to prove to the people with the miracles that he was a God. but to prove that he was a messenger, a prophet sent by God to convey his message so that people would worship him only (the God in the heaven) and do not ascribe partners with the one who is in the heaven,'MY LORD and YOUR LORD' bible is believed by the christians to be the book of God and i absolutely agree with 2 christians that there is not a single unequivocal statement in the bible where jesus christ himself says that I am God, he has always talked about the father the one and only God in the heaven.
“...you are determined to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God.”(John 8:40).
jesus was a man like us, who ate, drank, slept etc. a true God is above all such needs.
jesus never claimed divinity. there are now only two possibilities. either your belief is misunderstood or the bible is self contrdictory and imperfect. and the book of God is never imperfect. and besides there are so many other contradictions and scientific errors in the bible that are undeniable!!

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#31 Jul 11, 2008
JESUS IS wrote:
<quoted text>
AND WHAT HAS YOUR OPINION GOT TO DO WITH THE TRUTH?
w<quoted text>
BUT MUHAMMED PERFORMED NO MIRACLES! Muhumfuk claimed that God saved Jesus from the pain of crucifixion, started the religion he now wants to destroy, then let Muhammed be murdered by a Jewish woman and die slowly and painfully!!!!!!!
<quoted text>
OH YOU FUK!!!!!
\
<quoted text>
Jesus was not sent to earth to give mankind a human to worship!!!!!!!!!!
You are only demonstrating how undeveloped your little brain is!!!!!!!
<quoted text>
NO IDIOT!!!!!!!! A mere messanger of God has the knowledge to direct people to Heaven, not the actual ability to take people to God!!!!
<quoted text>
THAT'S RIGHT F@CKFACE!!!!!!
God didn't even send the mere prophets to be worshipped!!!! God would NEVER send Muhammed,(even if he were a real prophet), with the right to say "GOD SAID YOU MUST OBEY ME!"
Why not say "BE" and take away our freedom of choice??????
Do you always throw obscene profanities at people who do not share the same faith as you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 164
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I == RULE == OVER == the == SPIRIT == REALM (Sep '13) 49 min jesus is 155
The antichrist 1 hr Mr Ironhart 22
+++++++++ YOU ARE a ANTICHRIST +++++++++ 1 hr hmmmmm 12
A Prophecy From The Lord God 1 hr hmmmmm 16
I Am A = PROPHET = OF = THE = GOD MOST HIGH (May '13) 2 hr hmmmmm 122
Why would God not tell the Jews about hell or t... 2 hr messianic114 860
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 2 hr janeebee 13,787

Christian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE