Which of these best describes your id...

Which of these best describes your idea of heaven and hell?

Created by frank on Dec 30, 2012

18 votes

Click on an option to vote

Heaven/hell exists and we go there when we die

We go there after the "resurrection"

Heaven and hell are here on earth,

Heaven and hell are states of mind

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#26 Jan 1, 2013
Greek Road wrote:
Mirror, you still here or are you praying or what?
He'll be back as some other dumbass.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#27 Jan 2, 2013
Greek Road wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I have alot more proof than you have for HIS existence. You praying to HIM and HIM not answering doesn't count! I'm not obsessed and delusional Christians never ask questions like that. Now that my mind is free from religious boundaries, I'm like why does God need balls? Did HIM and your imaginary Satan have gay fun time? Did Satan get sent to your imaginary hell because he got to rough?
By all means enlighten us, why does your God need reproductive organs? Is the fact there have been thousands of Gods circumstantial evidence? LOL
You claim you have "more" proof of HIS existence that which doesn't exist according to you...WTF???

Obsessed with "genitalia" even tho imaginary...

As far know, GOD does not have nor need "reproductive" organs...of which the same "should" go for you...
Sola Scriptura

United States

#28 Jan 2, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Doc, you have no truth which is obvious by the stuff you post knowing that you just want to dig on someone you don't like or care for.......but you are just the same type of Christian as Wayne is.......you think you know more than God does and you simply don't.....that's why you attack people like Seriously and others who do believe in God. You can't shake their faith or believes and it bothers you to no end that you can't shake me either.
I TRUST God and I know God has opened my eyes to the path and journey that I am on......I will follow what God has told me......and you don't know what God has spoken to me.
Peace to you, may you learn the lesson that God has given you to learn.
So, what you are saying is...."I know I'm going to hell so leave me alone. If I can't have my wife in heaven then who the hell wants to go?"

So be it. I have told you and your companion in every way I know how that hell awaits you unless you accept Christ as your Savior. I am through with you. Hopefully God isn't.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#29 Jan 2, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what you are saying is...."I know I'm going to hell so leave me alone. If I can't have my wife in heaven then who the hell wants to go?"
So be it. I have told you and your companion in every way I know how that hell awaits you unless you accept Christ as your Savior. I am through with you. Hopefully God isn't.
Sorry Wayne......AGAIN, you don't TRUST God and you are trying to JUDGE ME according to what you WANT TO HAPPEN, not what WILL HAPPEN.......because see you don't get it.....ONLY GOD HAS THE AUTHORITY TO JUDGE ME:-)

Now, go fruck off!!!
Greek Road

Charlotte, NC

#30 Jan 2, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim you have "more" proof of HIS existence that which doesn't exist according to you...WTF???
Obsessed with "genitalia" even tho imaginary...
As far know, GOD does not have nor need "reproductive" organs...of which the same "should" go for you...
You guys are about as sharp as they come. Let me jog your memory my delusional little buddy. Here is your post before this one.
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Get rich? that's rich in itself.
Do you have proof GOD was created by man? Why are you so obsessed with genitals? Don't you have any?
Yes God wouldn't be a man, have balls, ears, lungs, eyes or nothing else man gave him during creation. It makes sense if you think about it, the bronze age morons mad him a man with ears so no wonder he can't hear you all the way down here! So with no reproductive organs, what did he use on the two Marys? How did he father the thousands of other Gods in recorded history?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#31 Jan 3, 2013
I want to meet Jesus, see my Grandma, pat lions, never cry again and stare lovingly at Angels, amongst other things.
Hell to me means no God, been there done that, didn't like it.
Peace <3

Since: Aug 07

Akron, OH

#32 Jan 4, 2013
I think it would be pretty cool if you could create your own reality kind of like the matrix and do or be anything you want,since were fantasizing here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 54 min Cookie_Parker 20,080
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 1 hr Jesus Is 5,587
+++++++++++ THE SECRET to IMMORTALITY +++++++++++ (Nov '14) 1 hr Jesus Is 43
Evidence that Christianity is a fraud 1 hr Jesus Is 6
Why do you really believe in a god? 6 hr 10uhsee 648
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 6 hr 10uhsee 1,380
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 7 hr KAB 8,360
Evidence Against God 8 hr 15th Dalai Lama 3,932
More from around the web