Prophet of Jesus Christ is a False Pr...

Aggrolite

Since: Jan 13

Hampton, Australia

#22 May 7, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunghill
You are a FALSE PROPHET because you don't know my name and that is a fact that everyone but you can see!
You have been exposed by the Lord as a fake.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#23 May 7, 2013
Aggrolite wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a FALSE PROPHET because you don't know my name and that is a fact that everyone but you can see!
You have been exposed by the Lord as a fake.
Explain how it makes me a false prophet if I do not know your name.
Wouldn't that just make me a prophet that did not know your name?
lol
Ash Williams

United States

#25 May 7, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain how it makes me a false prophet if I do not know your name.
Wouldn't that just make me a prophet that did not know your name?
lol
Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#26 May 7, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you get to answer 2 questions
1 the original
2 why am I going to hell
Because you are not going to heaven.

Aggrolite

Since: Jan 13

Hampton, Australia

#27 May 7, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain how it makes me a false prophet if I do not know your name.
Wouldn't that just make me a prophet that did not know your name?
lol
What is my name? God will tell you what my name is so I can become one of your followers if you are a true Prophet!
What is my name?
lol (Lots of Love) to you too!

Aggrolite

Since: Jan 13

Hampton, Australia

#28 May 7, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you get to answer 2 questions
1 the original
2 why am I going to hell
If you know Jesus is your Lord and Saviour you will be going to heaven!

Aggrolite

Since: Jan 13

Hampton, Australia

#30 May 7, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you are not going to heaven.
Numbers: 12:6
"And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision,[and] will speak unto him in a dream."
What Is My Name?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#31 May 7, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>why
Because you are going to hell.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#33 May 7, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Why
Why not?
Dee Snider

Murray, KY

#35 May 7, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not?
Speak no evil, don't you
Think no evil, don't you
Play with evil,'cause i'm free
You're gonna burn in hell

Aggrolite

Since: Jan 13

Hampton, Australia

#36 May 7, 2013
Dee Snider wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak no evil, don't you
Think no evil, don't you
Play with evil,'cause i'm free
You're gonna burn in hell
You can't believe all the things I've done wrong in my life
Without even trying I've lived on the edge of a knife
Well, I play with fire, but i don't want to get myself burned
To thine own self be true, so i think that it's time for a turn
Before I burn in hell
Dee Snider

Murray, KY

#37 May 7, 2013
Aggrolite wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't believe all the things I've done wrong in my life
Without even trying I've lived on the edge of a knife
Well, I play with fire, but i don't want to get myself burned
To thine own self be true, so i think that it's time for a turn
Before I burn in hell
Take a good look in your heart, tell me what do you see?
It's black and it's dark, now is that how you want it to be?
It's up to you, what you do will decide your own fate
Make your choice now for tomorrow may be far too late
And then you'll burn in hell

Aggrolite

Since: Jan 13

Hampton, Australia

#38 May 7, 2013
Dee Snider wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a good look in your heart, tell me what do you see?
It's black and it's dark, now is that how you want it to be?
It's up to you, what you do will decide your own fate
Make your choice now for tomorrow may be far too late
And then you'll burn in hell
Hear no evil, don't you
See no evil, don't you
Lay no evil down on me
Dave P

Olive Hill, KY

#39 May 7, 2013
Hey prophet, how bout them Cowboys? Romo finally gonna win this year?

Aggrolite

Since: Jan 13

Hampton, Australia

#40 May 8, 2013
Hi to everyone, just wanted to push the thread back to the top as a warning

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#41 May 8, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you honor your own words with your life and blessings?
Yes or No?
Can someone translate that ignorant post?

Aggrolite

Since: Jan 13

Hampton, Australia

#42 May 8, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Can someone translate that ignorant post?
I can't understand anything he writes.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#43 May 9, 2013
Aggrolite wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't understand anything he writes.
Neither can he.

Aggrolite

Since: Jan 13

Hampton, Australia

#44 May 9, 2013
Hi to everyone, I just want to push this back up because the false prophet's posting at the moment.

Aggrolite

Since: Jan 13

Hampton, Australia

#45 May 10, 2013
Does Prophet of Jesus Christ ever do anything besides asking dumb questions?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 53 min janeebee 1,303
False beliefs: 2 hr PrinceofDarkness 129
Why did Christ come to Earth? 2 hr PrinceofDarkness 673
Intelligent People Question Everything 2 hr PrinceofDarkness 854
Bible Interpretation 4 hr PrinceofDarkness 1,564
Just A Talk With You Christians. 4 hr PrinceofDarkness 461
Poll The Greatest Threat to America's Security (Sep '15) 4 hr PrinceofDarkness 4,811
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 6 hr Mark mark 20,819
More from around the web