It is time for white Christians to ac...

It is time for white Christians to accept responsibility or be forsaken

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
2013Nova

London, UK

#1 Mar 27, 2013
A lot of whites try to pass off blame by saying they are not their ancestors which is strange when Christians should believe that they are in fact their ancestors.

(Matt. 11:13-14)-For all the prophets and the law have prophesied until John. And if you are willing to receive it, he is Elijah who was to come.-

(Matt. 17:10-13)-And the disciples asked him, saying, "Why then do the scribes say that Elijah must come first?"
But he answered them and said, "Elijah indeed is to come and will restore all things. But I say to you that Elijah has come already, and they did not know him, but did to him whatever they wished. So also shall the Son of Man suffer at their hand.Then the disciples understood that he had spoken of John the Baptist.-

The one you call Jesus quite clearly states that John the Baptist was Elijah reincarnated. Also,

(Rev. 1:7)-Look he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him.-

The ones that nailed him to the cross/stake are long dead. They are reincarnated as their descendants to this day.

Are you ready to accept responsibility now or will you continue to forsake yourselves by denying the very words of the son of the God you say you worship?
Ant

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Mar 27, 2013
Do you have any proof if the Romans were white or black though?
Thinking

Barnsley, UK

#3 Mar 27, 2013
No, I'm not admitting responsibility for a sex game that got out of hand some 2000 years ago.
2013Nova wrote:
A lot of whites try to pass off blame by saying they are not their ancestors which is strange when Christians should believe that they are in fact their ancestors.
(Matt. 11:13-14)-For all the prophets and the law have prophesied until John. And if you are willing to receive it, he is Elijah who was to come.-
(Matt. 17:10-13)-And the disciples asked him, saying, "Why then do the scribes say that Elijah must come first?"
But he answered them and said, "Elijah indeed is to come and will restore all things. But I say to you that Elijah has come already, and they did not know him, but did to him whatever they wished. So also shall the Son of Man suffer at their hand.Then the disciples understood that he had spoken of John the Baptist.-
The one you call Jesus quite clearly states that John the Baptist was Elijah reincarnated. Also,
(Rev. 1:7)-Look he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him.-
The ones that nailed him to the cross/stake are long dead. They are reincarnated as their descendants to this day.
Are you ready to accept responsibility now or will you continue to forsake yourselves by denying the very words of the son of the God you say you worship?

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#4 Mar 27, 2013
Ant wrote:
Romans were white and Jesus was dark skinned with dark brown hair and eyes.
TheWingsOfWisdom

San Antonio, TX

#5 Mar 27, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans were white and Jesus was dark skinned with dark brown hair and eyes.
Where did you see a picture of Jesus?
TheWingsOfWisdom

San Antonio, TX

#6 Mar 27, 2013
You idiot.

You do not know what Jesus looked liked.
2013Nova

London, UK

#7 Mar 27, 2013
Ant wrote:
According to the eurocentric history that's told they were white. If you don't agree with that then question the history that's being taught.
TheWingsOfWisdom wrote:
You idiot.
You do not know what Jesus looked liked.
Revelation 1:13-15
King James Version (KJV)
And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
THE WRATH OF GOD

Cabo Frio, Brazil

#8 Mar 27, 2013
2013Nova wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the eurocentric history that's told they were white. If you don't agree with that then question the history that's being taught.
<quoted text>
Revelation 1:13-15
King James Version (KJV)
And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
You retard.

Is that what he looked like when he was on Earth.

You idiots get worse and worse as time goes by.
2013Nova

London, UK

#9 Mar 27, 2013
THE WRATH OF GOD wrote:
<quoted text>
You retard.
Is that what he looked like when he was on Earth.
You idiots get worse and worse as time goes by.
You don't even realize what you're saying. If Jesus in heavenly form looked like a negro but in earthly form looked like a caucasian then does that not show the holiness of the negro compared to a caucasian?

Be careful of what you say.
llllllllllllll

Brasília, Brazil

#10 Mar 27, 2013
2013Nova wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even realize what you're saying. If Jesus in heavenly form looked like a negro but in earthly form looked like a caucasian then does that not show the holiness of the negro compared to a caucasian?
Be careful of what you say.
Do you think God is going to punish me for calling you a retard?

Not hardly retard.
Ant

Alpharetta, GA

#11 Mar 27, 2013
No one knows what Jesus looked like, but everything that was used to describe him portrays a black man. Europeans white washed the bible, so thats where we get the blond hair, blue eyes Jesus from.

Even the history channel or natural geographic did a detailed study on the messiahs traits and description from scriptures and just a study of the culture back then and proved he was more than like a negro. And it was white people doing this research, so you cant say it was biased.

Go watch Hidden Colors 1 & 2 by Tariq Nasheed and you will see how history has changed the bible.

If Jesus color doesnt matter, why dont we just put up the original portrail of his that was of a black man, since the color doesnt matter.
TheWingsOfWisdom

Januária, Brazil

#12 Mar 27, 2013
Ant wrote:
No one knows what Jesus looked like, but everything that was used to describe him portrays a black man. Europeans white washed the bible, so thats where we get the blond hair, blue eyes Jesus from.
Even the history channel or natural geographic did a detailed study on the messiahs traits and description from scriptures and just a study of the culture back then and proved he was more than like a negro. And it was white people doing this research, so you cant say it was biased.
Go watch Hidden Colors 1 & 2 by Tariq Nasheed and you will see how history has changed the bible.
If Jesus color doesnt matter, why dont we just put up the original portrail of his that was of a black man, since the color doesnt matter.
You are a retard. What color are you?
2013Nova

London, UK

#13 Mar 27, 2013
TheWingsOfWisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't actually say anything that isn't true.
TheWingsOfWisdom

Januária, Brazil

#14 Mar 27, 2013
2013Nova wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't actually say anything that isn't true.
Jesus was not a black man.

But you are a retarded.
TheWingsOfWisdom

Januária, Brazil

#15 Mar 27, 2013
And I can prove it by the verses in the Bible.

If I show you and reveal it to you. Then everybody will know, because they will read it.

I am the only one of flesh and blood upon the whole face the Earth, that has this knowledge.

If you retards want to believe and preached and teach and try to convince other retards, that Jesus was black, but don't mean nothing to me.

In fact, I love it when there is discord and confusion among the enemies of the Lord God my God.
TheWingsOfWisdom

Januária, Brazil

#16 Mar 27, 2013
So go ahead, and convince all these other retards, that Jesus was black.

It suits me fine when the enemies of the Lord God my God are deceived.
Ant

Alpharetta, GA

#17 Mar 27, 2013
TheWingsOfWisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont get your panties in a bunch, because the messiah was black...im just going off all the facts that are out there.

Black people are the only people on the planet with hair like wool and that was used to describe the Messiah as well too.
Ant

Alpharetta, GA

#18 Mar 27, 2013
TheWingsOfWisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
The color yo momma was screaming for last night!!!!

I see your in Brazil, how about you stop bowing down to your idol statues and put the Catholicism aside for once stop worshiping idols.
Ant

Alpharetta, GA

#19 Mar 27, 2013
TheWingsOfWisdom wrote:
So go ahead, and convince all these other retards, that Jesus was black.
It suits me fine when the enemies of the Lord God my God are deceived.
Whine and moan all you want , Jesus was black.

Here is even more proof.

http://blackjesus.blogs.com/black_jesus/2009/...
TheWingsOfWisdom

Januária, Brazil

#20 Mar 27, 2013
I am an expert at flushing the snakes out in the open.

lol

Jesus taught me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Intelligent People Question Everything 32 min blessed 872
Why did Christ come to Earth? 33 min blessed 707
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) (Mar '16) 44 min ROG 3,314
The Moral Failure Of Christians 1 hr Taranis 311
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 1 hr Barmsweb 1,319
WHICH of the 3 ACCOUNTS IS CORRECT????? (Jan '16) 2 hr Taranis 433
Just A Talk With You Christians. 5 hr blessed 482
Bible Interpretation 5 hr blessed 1,581
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 14 hr NO WAY 20,825
More from around the web