First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

United States

#22 Apr 27, 2013
Did the man (or was he actually a female and not male) upstairs, ever heal the sick? I don't know. I wasn't there. The book says so. She also healed people ex gratia. If christians (with all due respect) in the 21st century were in his shoes, we would say;
Price Menu
Healing Of Leprosy- US$22, 880
Healing Of Blindness- US$16, 300
Healing Of Deafness/dumbness- US$14, 600
Healing Of Cripples-
US$12, 450
Resurrection of the dead-
US$1, 000, 000.
Jesus said, forgive others when they wrong you; she said do stuffs ex gratia for others and expect no reward.
little lamb

Australia

#23 Apr 27, 2013
1 Peter 2 [24]
"Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed."

That's what is meant by " not another name is given to us under heaven by which we may have salvation.

People were healed by faith in Jesus name.

Acts 3:16
By faith in the name of Jesus, this man whom you see and know was made strong.

It is Jesus' name and the faith that comes through him that has completely healed him, as you can all see."

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#24 Apr 27, 2013
Michael Ejercito wrote:
Did Jesus Christ heal the sick?
If so, what were His treatment methods?
How much did He spend per treatment?
Would Christians have a moral duty to use treatment methods that Jesus Himself did not use? Or spend more money healing the sick than He did?
He healed the sick by his holy power.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#25 Apr 27, 2013
little lamb wrote:
1 Peter 2 [24]
"Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed."
That's what is meant by " not another name is given to us under heaven by which we may have salvation.
People were healed by faith in Jesus name.
Acts 3:16
By faith in the name of Jesus, this man whom you see and know was made strong.
It is Jesus' name and the faith that comes through him that has completely healed him, as you can all see."
Amen! Jesus heals today if we have faith and it's his will.

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Del Valle, TX

#26 Apr 27, 2013
Fiery Summons wrote:
<quoted text>
He healed the sick by his holy power.
Where has all the holiness gone?
little lamb

Australia

#27 Apr 27, 2013
Fiery Summons wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen! Jesus heals today if we have faith and it's his will.
THats what we have to detirmine , isn't it ?

is it Gods will to heal

Jesus came to do the will of God, and he is the same today yesterday and forever...did he ever knock anyone back??

Mark 11:23-26 “Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain,‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.”

Seems unforgiveness can hinder prayer...

Mark 16:18

“And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up serpents with their hands; and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover."

Jehovah-rapha..I will 'prove to be' your healer.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#28 Apr 27, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Where has all the holiness gone?
If you repent of your sins and your gayness you will receive the gift of the holy spirit.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#29 Apr 27, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
THats what we have to detirmine , isn't it ?
is it Gods will to heal
Jesus came to do the will of God, and he is the same today yesterday and forever...did he ever knock anyone back??
Mark 11:23-26 “Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain,‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.”
Seems unforgiveness can hinder prayer...
Mark 16:18
“And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up serpents with their hands; and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover."
Jehovah-rapha..I will 'prove to be' your healer.
Amen! I can tell that you are a true Christian! We must always humble ourselves before the lord and seek his will not ours. The lord has healed me many times and seen me through sorrow and blessed me more than I deserve. His mercy and goodness are infinite.
little lamb

Australia

#30 Apr 27, 2013
Fiery Summons wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen! I can tell that you are a true Christian! We must always humble ourselves before the lord and seek his will not ours. The lord has healed me many times and seen me through sorrow and blessed me more than I deserve. His mercy and goodness are infinite.
Hallelujah FS....

Psalm 27:13

"I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of Jehovah in the land of the living."

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#31 Apr 27, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
Hallelujah FS....
Psalm 27:13
"I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of Jehovah in the land of the living."
1 Thessalonians 4:

13. But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17. Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
little lamb

Australia

#32 Apr 27, 2013
Fiery Summons wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Thessalonians 4:
13. But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17. Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Amen...I always used to read that scripture as " ...to meet the lord in the air and so we shall ever be with the Lord [ and then i used to add on ..IN THE AIR]

but it didn't say that..it said we meet him in the air..that is all, and then it says ' be forever with him'

Because i had to connect that with his return and his feet standing on the mount of Olives in Zechariah 14 [4]

And then the promise that he comes bringing all the Holy Ones with him , in verse five....

So it seems we meet him in the air, and return with him to Jerusalem..

" I see new Jerusalem coming down out of heaven dressed as a bride." REV 21 [21]

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#33 Apr 27, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen...I always used to read that scripture as " ...to meet the lord in the air and so we shall ever be with the Lord [ and then i used to add on ..IN THE AIR]
but it didn't say that..it said we meet him in the air..that is all, and then it says ' be forever with him'
Because i had to connect that with his return and his feet standing on the mount of Olives in Zechariah 14 [4]
And then the promise that he comes bringing all the Holy Ones with him , in verse five....
So it seems we meet him in the air, and return with him to Jerusalem..
" I see new Jerusalem coming down out of heaven dressed as a bride." REV 21 [21]
A splendid description!
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#34 Apr 28, 2013
Michael Ejercito wrote:
Did Jesus Christ heal the sick?

If so, what were His treatment methods?

How much did He spend per treatment?

Would Christians have a moral duty to use treatment methods that Jesus Himself did not use? Or spend more money healing the sick than He did?
Are you presently ill?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Dumbest Creationist on Earth 2 min Nc here 447
Christian Topix forum? 4 min passerby 159
Police on alert across America after murder of ... 4 min Nc here 12
Christmas is spiritual adultery. 5 min Seriously__ 9
THE BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST 11 min MWHAHAHAAA 3
Imagine that you had to tell an alien about God... 12 min MWHAHAHAAA 455
Jesus is God 14 min MWHAHAHAAA 109
Why doesn't God let its believers know who has ... 16 min MWHAHAHAAA 703
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 1 hr Sundog512 18,031
More from around the web