of 2
Next Last
Michael Ejercito

Long Beach, CA

#1 Aug 12, 2009
Did Jesus Christ heal the sick?

If so, what were His treatment methods?

How much did He spend per treatment?

Would Christians have a moral duty to use treatment methods that Jesus Himself did not use? Or spend more money healing the sick than He did?
Jesus Is

Blacktown, Australia

#3 Aug 15, 2009
YES JESUS HEALED THE SICK and what's beautiful about it is that he didn't even attempt to make a living out of it!
Jesus Is

Blacktown, Australia

#4 Aug 16, 2009
Michael Ejercito wrote:
Would Christians have a moral duty to use treatment methods that Jesus Himself did not use? Or spend more money healing the sick than He did?
CHRISTIANS HAVE A MORAL DUTY TO USE ALL MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE AND TREATMENT THAT GOD HAS GRANTED MODERN STUDENTS OF MEDICINE!!!!!

Nobody has the permission to try to be like Jesus!

“Jesus forgives..... ”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#5 Aug 16, 2009
Michael Ejercito wrote:
He just said the words and you shall be healed coz He is God. It's a free service but you have to believe He is the Lord.

“Atheist and Proud !”

Since: Nov 07

Ontario,Canada

#6 Aug 16, 2009
Hello

Michael

//Did Jesus Christ heal the sick?//

Sure he Did..
I have No reason to doubt that..

Hell ,, I've healed the Sick...

What's the Big Deal ??

Did he make Blind people see ??

LMAO

I Doubt that..

Define "Blind" ?

//If so, what were His treatment methods?//

Who knows..
The Chinese and Native Americans were "healing" people for Thousands of years..

What's the Big Secret ??

I Love the way Christians Spin the Mundane into the Miraculous...

" The boy fell through the ice and drowned, but was brought back to life at the hospital"

Thank you Jeebus!!

Praize!

Nooooooooooooooo....

Thank You Hypothermia !!!

A.
Light Sensitive

Massapequa, NY

#7 Aug 16, 2009
did he heal the sick as outlined in the bible?

No.
Hey

Tampa, FL

#8 Aug 16, 2009
Michael Ejercito wrote:
Did Jesus Christ heal the sick?....

Yes.

Matthew 4:23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people.

Matthew 12:15 But when Jesus knew it, he withdrew himself from thence: and great multitudes followed him, and he healed them all;
Michael Ejercito wrote:
...If so, what were His treatment methods?...

Faith.

Matthew 8:13 And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.
Michael Ejercito wrote:
...How much did He spend per treatment?...

1 Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
Michael Ejercito wrote:
...Would Christians have a moral duty to use treatment methods that Jesus Himself did not use?...
Acts 5:12-16 And by the hands of the apostles were many signs and wonders wrought among the people; (and they were all with one accord in Solomon's porch. And of the rest durst no man join himself to them: but the people magnified them. And believers were the more added to the Lord, multitudes both of men and women.)
Insomuch that they brought forth the sick into the streets, and laid them on beds and couches, that at the least the shadow of Peter passing by might overshadow some of them.
There came also a multitude out of the cities round about unto Jerusalem, bringing sick folks, and them which were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed every one.
Michael Ejercito wrote:
...Or spend more money healing the sick than He did?...

Acts 8:18-23 And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money, Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.
But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money. Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God. Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee. For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity.

Since: Jul 07

San Pedro,CA

#9 Aug 16, 2009
Michael Ejercito wrote:
Why would anyone dignify your impertinent inquiry with the courtesy of a reply? Quotes of "book chapter and verse" hardly address your antagonistic,"holier-than -thou" condescension.
This is your mission? Goading Believers?
Let us pray for the resumption of your sanity.
Hey

Tampa, FL

#10 Aug 16, 2009
CBart95 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone dignify your impertinent inquiry with the courtesy of a reply? Quotes of "book chapter and verse" hardly address your antagonistic,"holier-than -thou" condescension.
This is your mission? Goading Believers?
Let us pray for the resumption of your sanity.

Because the answers are available.
Because others read this thread, and perhaps for the first time in their life, hear that Jesus heals.
The Word never returns void.

“Atheist and Proud !”

Ontario,Canada

#11 Aug 16, 2009
Hello

Hey

//Faith.//

Bullshyte !!

When's the last time you seen Anyone Healed by Faith ??

And I mean Documented

You Haven't...

so How do you know Jeebus Healed with Faith ??

I Know,, Because it says so in the Babble,,, Right !!

It's a Revolving Door, and every time it comes around more Shyte falls out..

Sorry....

A.
Hey

Tampa, FL

#12 Aug 16, 2009
Atheist wrote:
Hello
Hey
//Faith.//
Bullshyte !!
When's the last time you seen Anyone Healed by Faith ??
And I mean Documented
You Haven't...
so How do you know Jeebus Healed with Faith ??
Sorry....
A.

A,
I have been healed by faith.
Somehow I think that even if the documentation were shown to you, you would still continue to spew profanity and poison.

Quite honestly, I don't feel compelled to share my blessings with you. Wallow in your profanity, your blindness, your hatred for God and His people. You know the way out, if you ever decide to take it, be sure to let us know.
Jesus Is

Blacktown, Australia

#13 Aug 16, 2009
Light Sensitive wrote:
did he heal the sick as outlined in the bible?
No.
a
DID ANY EYEWITNESSES EVER COME FORWARD AND ARGUE THAT HE NEVER HEALED THE SICK?...NO!

“Jesus who?”

Since: Feb 08

Conroe, TX

#14 Aug 16, 2009
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
A,
I have been healed by faith.
Somehow I think that even if the documentation were shown to you, you would still continue to spew profanity and poison.
Quite honestly, I don't feel compelled to share my blessings with you. Wallow in your profanity, your blindness, your hatred for God and His people. You know the way out, if you ever decide to take it, be sure to let us know.
"Hey," your fake moral standards, and the thought that you actually seriously really positively believe what your spout, is poisoning me! Your "bullshyte" makes me sick. If you have documentation that you were "healed by faith" and can show it to me I will get baptized tomorrow!
Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know Jeebus Healed with Faith ??

Sorry....
That's friggin hilarious.

“Atheist and Proud !”

Ontario,Canada

#15 Aug 16, 2009
Hello

Hey

//I have been healed by faith.
Somehow I think that even if the documentation were shown to you,//

Bullshyte !!

Prove it....

When I see an amputee Spontaneously Regrow a limb, I'll Recant...

Have you seen an Amputee's Arm Regrow ???

Sorry,, you're Full of Crap..

That may fool the "faithful",, but it Don't Fool Me...

// you would still continue to spew profanity and poison.//

Why,, Because I'm Calling you on it ??
Prove it...

You Can't right..??

I just have to have "faith" that Jeebus Healed your badly damaged body...

WoW,, Miraculous !!

Hey, I'm glad you are alive and everything,, but I still think you're attributing too much to your "faith"

//Quite honestly, I don't feel compelled to share my blessings with you.//

Don't,, but if you're going to post Nonsense,, I'm going to call you on it....

And that's fine if you want to believe it, I'll support you on that,, but when you try to pass it off as Fact,, better have more than your word on it...

// Wallow in your profanity,//

Sorry I upset the Puritan... LOL
Like you don't say BS...

Hypocrite !

// your blindness,//

My eyes are Wide open, and not clouded with the Fogg that covers yours..

// your hatred for God//

How does one Hate something, one does not believe in ??
That's like Hating Fairies, Pixies and Garden Gnomes...

You're Illogical

// and His people.//

I Definitely Don't Hate Christians.. Just Dislike the BS you Shovel the rest of us,, then Expect us to Buy it...

Sorry,, Not going to happen...

// You know the way out, if you ever decide to take it, be sure to let us know.//

The way out of What ?? Reality ??

Yes,, it's Called Christianity...

No Thank you,, I prefer to live in Reality and Not Mythology...

A.

“Atheist and Proud !”

Ontario,Canada

#16 Aug 16, 2009
Hello

Jesus Is

//DID ANY EYEWITNESSES EVER COME FORWARD AND ARGUE THAT HE NEVER HEALED THE SICK?...NO!//

ROTFLMAO

Now There is a STRONG Argument !!!

LOL

A.
Jesus Is

Blacktown, Australia

#17 Aug 17, 2009
Deezil Wood wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hey," your fake moral standards, and the thought that you actually seriously really positively believe what your spout, is poisoning me! Your "bullshyte" makes me sick. If you have documentation that you were "healed by faith" and can show it to me I will get baptized tomorrow!
<quoted text>
That's friggin hilarious.
AND THAT'S WHY HEALING ISN'T AUTOMATICALLY GIVEN TO ANYONE WHO CLAIMS TO HAVE FAITH!!!! If it was then people would be pretending to believe in God just to be healed! HE IS NOT THAT STUPID!!!!!

Take a look at this:
www.boncherry.com/blog/2008/12/25/angel-caugh... - 33k -
Jesus Is

Blacktown, Australia

#18 Aug 17, 2009
QUADRATUS, TO EMPEROR HADRIAN AD 125:

"The deeds of our Saviour were always before you, for they WERE TRUE MIRACLES; (my capitals) THOSE THAT WERE HEALED, THOSE THAT WERE RAISED FROM THE DEAD, who were seen, not only when healed and when raised, but were always present. They remained living a long time, not only whilst our Lord was on earth, but likewise when He had left the earth. So that some of them have also lived to our own times."

“Atheist and Proud !”

Ontario,Canada

#19 Aug 17, 2009
Hello

Jesus Is

//HE IS NOT THAT STUPID!!!!!//

Amen to That

Praize!

A.
S mil e r

Finland

#20 Aug 17, 2009
This Christianity have become to those place, whose live in and from sin world and really do not will any improvements in them world. just like Mother Theresa get her life and doctors them Mercedes Benz from sick people. So these must get them readings from such kind gorge themes, which they are really interested. Same curious substance as them study herds.

“Jesus who?”

Since: Feb 08

Conroe, TX

#21 Aug 31, 2009
S mil e r wrote:
This Christianity have become to those place, whose live in and from sin world and really do not will any improvements in them world. just like Mother Theresa get her life and doctors them Mercedes Benz from sick people. So these must get them readings from such kind gorge themes, which they are really interested. Same curious substance as them study herds.
WTF?? Worst grammar ever! Where did you learn to speak that way? I really hope English is not your native language. Could you please rephrase that for those of us who don't speak terribly broken English?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Civil War in the US? 6 min Sceptical_Mal 6
Is there a microchip implant in your future? 14 min Sceptical_Mal 2
King James Bible Errors Refuted (Jun '09) 2 hr NDanger 17
From The Desk Of Pastor LDM 2 hr dollarsbill 69
happy birthday, jesus!!! 2 hr dollarsbill 10
sex talk addiction 2 hr dollarsbill 130
Answer This,If You Will and If You Can... 3 hr dollarsbill 46
Christian Topix forum? 3 hr dollarsbill 300
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 14 hr Sundog512 18,473
More from around the web