<quoted text>
bend over
Not in front of you!
dollarsbill

Ashburn, VA

#648 Jul 17, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Not in front of you!
you never objected when your pastor mounted you?

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#649 Jul 17, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
you never objected when your pastor mounted you?
How would you know? You don't seem to know anything else daughter of ChristineM.

“honestly politically incorrect”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#650 Jul 17, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Is Suzie lying or just plain nutz?
This is what she does and understand that she knows exactly what she's doing,she knows that she's making a lot of things up just for pun of which she knows will offend people of faith.
She has a well thought out strategy on here in which she does so to get mine,yours and others' attention on here so she can sit back and get a big laugh out of it.
More than likely she is quoting scriptures from a King James Version Bible or else some New Version Bible because there really is no such of a thing as an OKJ Bible,that is just a throw off because the Bible that she has pretty much has the NT in it as well and I'm pretty sure it never states all of those things in it against Christ that she tries to enchant with on here.
Something else that she has made up on here like her VWD nonsense and calling Hell a "Black Hole"
Just anything she can come up with for the sole purpose to make a parody out of it and then sit back laughing at the reaction that she receives.
At one time I was almost convinced that she was nuts and I believe that is what she wants others to think that she is but I pretty much know her game.
dollarsbill

Ashburn, VA

#651 Jul 17, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>How would you know? You don't seem to know anything else daughter of ChristineM.
we have video..on you tube... and jesus told us as well..

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#652 Jul 17, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
We? You, POD, mama ChristineM. Why did your Dad leave you?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#653 Jul 17, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why so many on here who thinks like this and posts like you do have no real spiritual understanding.
You get on here playing righteous with other people but the fact is that is all you're doing is playing.
All you want and all you are here for is to get your dose of attention by posting stupid crap like you do that you know damn well isn't a bit of it true because you make this crap up all the time because of what you say that your Dad did to you,and with all the lies you tell on here it leads one to wonder if you are also lying about that.
Go ahead and call me your enemy and say that I'm on your enemies list.
What are you going to do,lie to me to death?
Is that the only argument/explanation that you can come up with? That I'm lying? I believe the scriptures, the OT, the word of God. If I am lying about any of the happenings in my life, then I cannot be the Messiah. Psalm 17:3 "...I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress". Isaiah 53:9 "...neither was any deceit in his mouth". Most of what you say is projection, Gary. We are living in the latter years of the present earth age, the time when the Messiah would come. The scriptures are being fulfilled, and the Messiah is here.

Location hidden

#654 Jul 17, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Is that the only argument/explanation that you can come up with? That I'm lying? I believe the scriptures, the OT, the word of God. If I am lying about any of the happenings in my life, then I cannot be the Messiah. Psalm 17:3 "...I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress". Isaiah 53:9 "...neither was any deceit in his mouth". Most of what you say is projection, Gary. We are living in the latter years of the present earth age, the time when the Messiah would come. The scriptures are being fulfilled, and the Messiah is here.
You are a liar,not only do I but others on here too knows what your motives are.
You're not fooling anybody here,you're not crazy and you're not a righteous person.
You're an irreligious woman that is on here starving for attention who likes to get her kicks like all the other irreligious of pretending and making a parody out of Christianity on this forum just exactly as you do.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#656 Jul 18, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
We? How many "socks' do you need? I don't have any.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#657 Jul 18, 2014
That comes nowhere near answering my question, Susan! I said, do you even know what projecting is? You just ramble on with your typical, delusional garbage instead of answering the question! Btw, I didn't confuse you with DB. I know you all too well!

You think I don't know that the righteous go to heaven and the others not? You claim righteousness and you are so far off! Your claims are nothing more than blasphemous and nothing at all righteous!
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Post #604 You claim I said, "We are lost souls going to hades". I said, you are confusing me with dollarsbill. Right now, it doesn't matter what your religion is. The righteous go to heaven and the wicked go to hell. On Judgment Day, the second Day of the Lord, the wicked from all over the earth will be cut off. This will be 97% of earths population. Isaiah 24:6 "Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left". This will take place after they have been given fair warning. Daniel 12:10 "...but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand".

Location hidden

#658 Jul 18, 2014
IOW, you are loony and don't know the bible in which you speak of! The resurrection happened already. The resurrection and the messiahs return for the believers is not the same. You understand nothing and twist everything! Jesus is NOT the counterfeit anything.......Jesus IS the Messiah, the RISEN LORD, the Savior, the ONLY begotten Son of the LIVING God.

Who is this "she" you are referring to that will be executed? You? Haha! You are not going to be executed by Christians nor by anyone else to claim a righteous place in heaven! If you were THE Messiah, you wouldn't be on topix proclaiming it to any who will listen. You would not even be on this earth! You have been shown scripture after scripture that PROVES your claim false and yet you still continue. You also contradict yourself with scripture. You talk about the Messiah as a HE in some verses and claim the Messiah is a woman in others. Get back to reality, Susan, if you ever have been in reality, and quit your blaspheming! I'm not the one in satans grip......you are! THAT MUCH I KNOW FOR A FACT!
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You believe Jesus rose from the dead. If that is so, then in Christianity, the resurrection is past. There's not two or three second comings, Chelsee. IOW, you can't have your cake and eat it too. Satan is very clever (subtil), and Jesus is his counterfeit messiah. He's got you in a tight grip. I've said this before, earth is the "land of the living" and the living God of Israel will come to the earth. She will be executed by Christians and upon her return on the Mount of Olives, all remaining Christians will be cut off. You think your religion is going to save you, but actually, it will kill you.

Location hidden

#659 Jul 18, 2014
That is not what I meant by asking who he is. He is not the reincarnation of Jesus. Let's try this again, shall we? WHO IS BILL TROETSCHEL? BEFORE "reincarnation?"

Ok, you cannot even prove what you say! I could try pass off anything from a "secret" prophecy in a book that hasn't been canonized and try to make you believe it! No proof, Susan. Want to try again? Jesus is not a thief.......He will come like a thief in the night.......MEANING, you, nor anyone, will know when He is coming. You WILL be left behind, Susan, and are you going to wonder why? Are you going to shout out to God and say, " but I AM your only begotten Son!?" No, I don't think you will. He has put many in your path to see the error of your ways before it is too late. But, for many, it will be too late. I am not one of those people, Susan! Do you want to know why? Because I believe in the ONE HE SENT. I have accepted Christ as my Lord and Savior who has given me life through His grace by MY faith in Him! I am a witness of the loving Christ! And, I will never deny HIM! So, go ahead with your frenzied rants about my lost soul......I do not believe you. I believe in and trust God, who sent us a living sacrifice for our sins so we may have life! I will not die to sin! I will live forever in the kingdom WITH MY FATHER, GOD! Of THAT, I AM SURE!
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Bill Troetschel is the reincarnation of Jesus, that is his new name. Revelation 3:12. This belief comes from a secret prophecy in a book that was not canonized. It says that the Messiah would live for a short time around the corner from where she used to live and this person is the reincarnation of an idol. At one time, Bill was a friend of mine and I used to call him "Jesus", just in jest though, because he looks just like him. Both him and Adam were kicked out of heaven. You're right about Jesus being a "thief in the night", he is also a false witness. Your religion is a lot of myth and delusion.

Location hidden

#660 Jul 19, 2014
Chelsee11 wrote:
That comes nowhere near answering my question, Susan! I said, do you even know what projecting is? You just ramble on with your typical, delusional garbage instead of answering the question! Btw, I didn't confuse you with DB. I know you all too well!
You think I don't know that the righteous go to heaven and the others not? You claim righteousness and you are so far off! Your claims are nothing more than blasphemous and nothing at all righteous!
<quoted text>
You said you agree that only the righteous go to heaven. So you reject the basic doctrine of Christianity. The NT says the only way into heaven is by belief in Jesus. You are just like all the other Christians who cannot understand the bible. You cherry pick verses, take them out of context and say they were fulfilled. Why do you think there are over 42,000 different Christian denominations? Isaiah 41:29 "...their molten images are wind and confusion".

Location hidden

#661 Jul 19, 2014
Chelsee11 wrote:
IOW, you are loony and don't know the bible in which you speak of! The resurrection happened already. The resurrection and the messiahs return for the believers is not the same. You understand nothing and twist everything! Jesus is NOT the counterfeit anything.......Jesus IS the Messiah, the RISEN LORD, the Savior, the ONLY begotten Son of the LIVING God.
Who is this "she" you are referring to that will be executed? You? Haha! You are not going to be executed by Christians nor by anyone else to claim a righteous place in heaven! If you were THE Messiah, you wouldn't be on topix proclaiming it to any who will listen. You would not even be on this earth! You have been shown scripture after scripture that PROVES your claim false and yet you still continue. You also contradict yourself with scripture. You talk about the Messiah as a HE in some verses and claim the Messiah is a woman in others. Get back to reality, Susan, if you ever have been in reality, and quit your blaspheming! I'm not the one in satans grip......you are! THAT MUCH I KNOW FOR A FACT!
<quoted text>
Jesus will return, in the flesh. He has been reincarnated. The God of Israel and my God is one. There are not three Gods. When the God of Israel appears on the earth, you will be left out in the cold. Jesus fulfilled no messianic prophecy. Name one complete prophecy that Jesus fulfilled. You can't, because there are none. Jesus is Satans emissary on earth and he strengthens the wicked by promising them life. Ezekiel 13:22.

Location hidden

#662 Jul 19, 2014
Chelsee11 wrote:
That is not what I meant by asking who he is. He is not the reincarnation of Jesus. Let's try this again, shall we? WHO IS BILL TROETSCHEL? BEFORE "reincarnation?"
Ok, you cannot even prove what you say! I could try pass off anything from a "secret" prophecy in a book that hasn't been canonized and try to make you believe it! No proof, Susan. Want to try again? Jesus is not a thief.......He will come like a thief in the night.......MEANING, you, nor anyone, will know when He is coming. You WILL be left behind, Susan, and are you going to wonder why? Are you going to shout out to God and say, " but I AM your only begotten Son!?" No, I don't think you will. He has put many in your path to see the error of your ways before it is too late. But, for many, it will be too late. I am not one of those people, Susan! Do you want to know why? Because I believe in the ONE HE SENT. I have accepted Christ as my Lord and Savior who has given me life through His grace by MY faith in Him! I am a witness of the loving Christ! And, I will never deny HIM! So, go ahead with your frenzied rants about my lost soul......I do not believe you. I believe in and trust God, who sent us a living sacrifice for our sins so we may have life! I will not die to sin! I will live forever in the kingdom WITH MY FATHER, GOD! Of THAT, I AM SURE!
<quoted text>
Jesus is prophesied in the OT as the modern day idol of Israel. It is embedded in scripture about Babylon (Christianity) and Tyre (Lebanon). Isaiah 14 and Ezekiel 28. You reject scripture in the OT that doesn't line up with your beliefs. Jesus came in the middle of earth history. How is he the first and the last? He is a new god and is not the God of Israel. Job is a very ancient book. Job 19:25 "For I know that me redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth". It has always been Gods plan to live on earth and she will live here forever. Your god is not the God of Israel, Chelsee. Get over it.

Location hidden

#663 Jul 19, 2014
Ole Susan is still coming on here bullshitting,yearning to get her dose of attention on here.

Location hidden

#664 Jul 19, 2014
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SUSAN!! Try to keep up, will you? The meaning of what I said is that the unrighteous have no place in Gods kingdom......HEAVEN! The only way to get there is by the grace of God, Susan. You must accept and believe in the Christ Jesus as the ONE HE SENT.....the ONLY begotten Son of God. You must believe the sacrifice He made for us! AND, you MUST BE BORN AGAIN! Not of water but of the Holy Spirit. I would ask you HOW one becomes righteous but your answer would be completely twisted from what scripture really says! You believe every word in the OT pertains to you and you being the Messiah. WRONG!! You cannot believe everything the OT says and debunk the NT and claim to KNOW God. You don't know Him at all! You dent Jesus, you deny God......plain and simple!

I cherry pick verses? No, Susan, unlike you, I believe in the WHOLE WORD OF GOD. That means the OT AND the NT. I don't care how many Christian Denoms there are.....I do not belong to ANY organized religion. The Holy Spirit has revealed the Word to me......it is in line with my teachings because I am Spirit led......do you know what that means? I'm not talking about SPIRITS, I am talking about the Holy Spirit. So, I DO understand the bible. It is YOU who twists scripture into what you WANT it to say......to FIT what you believe it says about you when in fact it doesn't prove anything you claim. Well, except for proving what a Christ hater and blasphemer you are. That will not go over well for you with God.

You know what, I'm going to ask anyway....... In your words, HOW does one become righteous? How does one make it to heaven?
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You said you agree that only the righteous go to heaven. So you reject the basic doctrine of Christianity. The NT says the only way into heaven is by belief in Jesus. You are just like all the other Christians who cannot understand the bible. You cherry pick verses, take them out of context and say they were fulfilled. Why do you think there are over 42,000 different Christian denominations? Isaiah 41:29 "...their molten images are wind and confusion".

Location hidden

#665 Jul 19, 2014
Susan......THIS is what I said about the righteous! I said, " you don't think I know the righteous go to heaven and others do not?" How is that stating ANYTHING near what you said I stated?just like scripture, you twist what I say! Read and comprehend what is being said before you respond with your wicked lies!
Chelsee11 wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#666 Jul 19, 2014
Babylon is NOT Christianity! Where do you get this stuff? Babylon is the devils lair, so to speak! Babylon will be destroyed when Jesus returns and all of Babylon will be thrown into hell, with satan and his followers.

I don't reject anything, Susan, except your idle lies. I believe because I am Spirit led.....I have been given proof, the bible....Gods Word......through the revealing of His word through His Spirit. That is something you can't even comprehend.

Read what you wrote when quoting Job 19:25...... This is very important now, Susan....." my redeemer LIVETH, and that HE shall stand......." The operative word here, Susan......HE. Our redeemer, the one who "shall stand at the latter day upon the earth." This is talking about Jesus Christ, the Messiah, NOT SUSAN B LANGE! MY God IS the God of Israel. FATHER, SON, HOLY SPIRIT.....,,HE IS THE GOD OF ISRAEL, NOT YOU. If you keep on like this, you will be one surprised lady when HE does return!
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is prophesied in the OT as the modern day idol of Israel. It is embedded in scripture about Babylon (Christianity) and Tyre (Lebanon). Isaiah 14 and Ezekiel 28. You reject scripture in the OT that doesn't line up with your beliefs. Jesus came in the middle of earth history. How is he the first and the last? He is a new god and is not the God of Israel. Job is a very ancient book. Job 19:25 "For I know that me redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth". It has always been Gods plan to live on earth and she will live here forever. Your god is not the God of Israel, Chelsee. Get over it.

Location hidden

#667 Jul 19, 2014
Exactly! One of her biggest and FAILED argument, aside from anything she says about being the Messiah, is that she has been seeing the same CHILD psychiatrist for 37+ years! Not only is that an outright lie, child psychiatrists and psychologists DO NOT treat adults! You have to be transferred into the care of an ADULT psychiatrist/psychologist. I have worked with both....up close and personal, as a nurse.mi KNOW who they treat and who they don't treat. If her psychiatrist is even real, he has gone way over the ethical lines of treatment. He has forgone his oath to DO NO HARM, and he should have his license suspended at the very least. And, he should be under psychiatric care himself! This is as unethical as sleeping with your patient! He knows it, too, yet he continues to do it. Not a doctor I would want to work with or have anywhere near MY patients, that's for sure!
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar,not only do I but others on here too knows what your motives are.
You're not fooling anybody here,you're not crazy and you're not a righteous person.
You're an irreligious woman that is on here starving for attention who likes to get her kicks like all the other irreligious of pretending and making a parody out of Christianity on this forum just exactly as you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Christ come to Earth? 4 min messianic114 779
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) (Mar '16) 6 min PrinceofDarkness 3,366
Bible Interpretation 7 min Thai cun 1,627
gen 49: 27 1 hr Barmsweb 628
False beliefs: 1 hr Barmsweb 147
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 1 hr blessed 1,364
What did Jesus tell us about Paul? 1 hr Barmsweb 25
Just A Talk With You Christians. 3 hr PrinceofDarkness 525
More from around the web