Questions for Susan B Lange

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#431 Jun 4, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Are you Lesbian?
I am not homosexual, heterosexual, or bisexual. I am asexual. IOW not sexual. My father killed that part of me.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#432 Jun 4, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I am not homosexual, heterosexual, or bisexual. I am asexual. IOW not sexual. My father killed that part of me.
You're like Flygerian's religion? I.E. neutered.

“You only think that you know”

Since: Feb 10

but you're not even close.

#433 Jun 4, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I am not homosexual, heterosexual, or bisexual. I am asexual. IOW not sexual. My father killed that part of me.
In other words,you've really never been laid before by anybody.
Its no wonder why that is with all the bullshit and absurdity you do and say.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#434 Jun 7, 2014
How can you say, "we" when you are suppose to be the Messiah? See how YOUR words contradict yourself? The Messiah is not lost, He is not confused nor does He create confusion. YOU, on the other hand, are all over the place in what you speak. Gary said it.....you are here to bring attention to yourself even to the point of being blasphemous to do so. You should really find another psychiatrist.....your current one is doing absolutely nothing in treating your delusions of grandeur!
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The USA was founded by and for Christians. Thank God there is separation of church and state. We don't know about our Hebrew heritage because we don't keep the Sabbath. We are truly lost.

Location hidden

#435 Jun 7, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>You're like Flygerian's religion? I.E. neutered.
In the novel 1984 by George Orwell it's called "the junior anti sex league"

Location hidden

#436 Jun 7, 2014
Chelsee11 wrote:
How can you say, "we" when you are suppose to be the Messiah? See how YOUR words contradict yourself? The Messiah is not lost, He is not confused nor does He create confusion. YOU, on the other hand, are all over the place in what you speak. Gary said it.....you are here to bring attention to yourself even to the point of being blasphemous to do so. You should really find another psychiatrist.....your current one is doing absolutely nothing in treating your delusions of grandeur!
<quoted text>
I am only delusional if I am not right. I haven't died yet, so don't jump the gun. The resurrection from the dead is the absolute, ultimate, final proof.
debunker

Sunnyvale, CA

#437 Jun 7, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words,you've really never been laid before by anybody.
Its no wonder why that is with all the bullshit and absurdity you do and say.
so what's wrong with being a female virgin, even if technically she isn't!

she was molested by her father man!

who the hell are you to think that her problems come from not getting laid!

real christian of you

“You only think that you know”

Since: Feb 10

but you're not even close.

#438 Jun 7, 2014
debunker wrote:
<quoted text>so what's wrong with being a female virgin, even if technically she isn't!
she was molested by her father man!
who the hell are you to think that her problems come from not getting laid!
real christian of you
Because I happen to know that she lies her ass off on here and is terrible at it.
You have to understand that she will say anything to get your attention on here in any way she can think of.
Put it this way,if you watch her postings very closely you will see that ever time she tries to play out that she is being sincere she always slips up eventually,sometimes sooner than later.
You also need to pay more attention to what I am saying when I speak on myself as well.
I never did say that I,myself am a Christian or Catholic or other.
I do believe in God however I am not a religious person.
When it pertains to religion,I am much more of an amoral spiritualist.
When ole Susie reads your criticism of me about her she will thank you but only to feed off of your blind sympathy for her because of my political incorrectness towards her and the fact that I am smart enough to see thru all of her bullshit but if you want to buy into all of her crap and nonsense just on account of you don't like how I come after her then by all means go right ahead,you're not hurting me one damn bit all.

Location hidden

#439 Jun 8, 2014
And, the resurrection already happened....3 days after Jesus was crucified for our sins! There is no more proof needed.

If you say you are only delusional if you are not right, then you are delusional. Scripture has been proved to you many times by many posters and you continue to believe you are the Messiah. It doesn't get more delusional than that, I'm afraid.
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I am only delusional if I am not right. I haven't died yet, so don't jump the gun. The resurrection from the dead is the absolute, ultimate, final proof.

Location hidden

#440 Jun 8, 2014
Chelsee11 wrote:
And, the resurrection already happened....3 days after Jesus was crucified for our sins! There is no more proof needed.
If you say you are only delusional if you are not right, then you are delusional. Scripture has been proved to you many times by many posters and you continue to believe you are the Messiah. It doesn't get more delusional than that, I'm afraid.
<quoted text>
Earth is the "land of the living". If Jesus had risen from the dead, he would be here reigning over the earth forever. Jesus also allegedly arose after 1 1/2 days so the one sign he gave was not fulfilled.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#441 Jun 8, 2014
susanblange wrote:
I am trying to jump start a thread started a few days ago by "debunker". It was either lost or deleted by Topix or some intelligence agency and was called "Questions for SusanBlange. My name is actually Susan Bixby Lange. If it gets deleted again, I don't think there is anything we can do. I welcome all questions regarding the OT.
if i could pick your brain, is there in the OT, warning words about the 'popular siongtress', a woman with a good singing voice?

me, being a dedicated to music since my days as a catholic choir boy, have always naturally been attracted to women who can sing as well as me, you know, professional husband/wife thing, but i swear i read a warning verse that set me to thinking once.

so i've decided to ask you with your OT knowledge

Location hidden

#442 Jun 8, 2014
EarlyMate wrote:
<quoted text>if i could pick your brain, is there in the OT, warning words about the 'popular siongtress', a woman with a good singing voice?
me, being a dedicated to music since my days as a catholic choir boy, have always naturally been attracted to women who can sing as well as me, you know, professional husband/wife thing, but i swear i read a warning verse that set me to thinking once.
so i've decided to ask you with your OT knowledge
The OT says the Messiah is the "chief singer". I sang in a choir for about 4 years in elementary school, I have a deep unusual voice and am an alto. When people hear my voice, they always ask where I am from. Rock music is part of the worship service and the prophets prophesy with music. I also used to play the piano. "The lord is my Rock, my strength and my song".

Location hidden

#443 Jun 8, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>In the novel 1984 by George Orwell it's called "the junior anti sex league"
You should have spent your time reading the Bible.

Location hidden

#444 Jun 8, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I am only delusional if I am not right.
I.E BOTH!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#445 Jun 8, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The OT says the Messiah is the "chief singer". I sang in a choir for about 4 years in elementary school, I have a deep unusual voice and am an alto. When people hear my voice, they always ask where I am from. Rock music is part of the worship service and the prophets prophesy with music. I also used to play the piano. "The lord is my Rock, my strength and my song".
no susan, i didn't ask for how you relate to the question. i asked if you could tell me scripture that warns a man about women with voices.

i spent my entire schooled life in choirs from catholic school to a degree in music singing praises to the lord. concert choirs & select groups, not general chorus

you're 4 years in an elementary school choir isn't the answer i was looking for.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#446 Jun 30, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The OT says the Messiah is the "chief singer". I sang in a choir for about 4 years in elementary school, I have a deep unusual voice and am an alto. When people hear my voice, they always ask where I am from. Rock music is part of the worship service and the prophets prophesy with music. I also used to play the piano. "The lord is my Rock, my strength and my song".
'goodbye stranger' was the muzac at a Walgreens'

the lyric was 'the devil is my savior' so i ask; how can you possibly believe supertramp is messianic?

now i know exactly what kind of answer you are going to give. here's a clue to how you answer should start; 'i believe supertramp is messianic because

Location hidden

#447 Jun 30, 2014
xian_kim wrote:
<quoted text>'goodbye stranger' was the muzac at a Walgreens'
the lyric was 'the devil is my savior' so i ask; how can you possibly believe supertramp is messianic?
now i know exactly what kind of answer you are going to give. here's a clue to how you answer should start; 'i believe supertramp is messianic because
The lyrics go "you CAN SAY the devil is my savior, but I don't pay no heed..." A lot of Christians label me as demon possessed. Have you ever listened to Supertramp on Youtube? It's very difficult, a lot of the songs are copyrighted and not available. BTW, I got your private message but I cannot answer you.

Location hidden

#448 Jul 1, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The lyrics go "you CAN SAY the devil is my savior, but I don't pay no heed..." A lot of Christians label me as demon possessed. Have you ever listened to Supertramp on Youtube? It's very difficult, a lot of the songs are copyrighted and not available. BTW, I got your private message but I cannot answer you.
Suzie wrote:

"Insanity can be caused by a spirit and I think that applies to me."

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#449 Jul 2, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The lyrics go "you CAN SAY the devil is my savior, but I don't pay no heed..." A lot of Christians label me as demon possessed. Have you ever listened to Supertramp on Youtube? It's very difficult, a lot of the songs are copyrighted and not available. BTW, I got your private message but I cannot answer you.
good enough answer. i don't really listen to music anymore. it an very good book on the womone of the bible. i believe you can find it at RiteAid, but i'm sure they're all over the place in chain stores with magazines at the check out

Location hidden

#450 Jul 8, 2014
susanblange wrote:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I sang in the choir throughout jr & high school! What does that make me, Susan? Or, more to the point, WHO does that make me, the Messiah jr? Oh my goodness. You have completely lost it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Adam And Eve Ever Get Married? (Apr '09) 22 min princeofdarknessi... 250
Here is My Spiritual Dilemma ... 24 min princeofdarknessi... 131
4,70,000 errors, mistakes, contradictions in bible 26 min princeofdarknessi... 462
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking 42 min princeofdarknessi... 157
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 50 min WasteWater 8,272
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 59 min 15th Dalai Lama 84,418
News UK government urged to show 'basic humanity' ov... 3 hr par five 6
More from around the web