Questions for Susan B Lange

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#224 May 10, 2014
Brother, I absolutely love your definition of pride as being "The doctrine of Me, Myself and I-dolotry." Brilliant! What an excellent way to put it.

Thank you again for your wisdom of the truth concerning this matter. I look forward to reading what you write!

Your Sincere Sister in Christ!

Location hidden

#225 May 10, 2014
Susan, you completely contradict your own beliefs when you do things like this......

You claim to have read the NT to debunk it yet you quote from Revelations which is where? That's right, the NT. You only use the NT to TRY prove your case as being the Messiah and such. Do you not see this? If you debunked any other book as truth, would you keep reading it or quoting from it? No, you would not. No one would.

You're not only a false prophetess but you are a blasphemous hypocrite!
susanblange wrote:
I believe you are referring to Ezekiel 28. This chapter is about Jesus and is embedded in scripture about the king of Tyrus. Jesus died the "death of the uncircumcised" (:10) This refers to crucifixion. "Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth...thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee" (:14-15) I agree that Jesus was without sin until he claimed to be God. "I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee".(:18) This time, Jesus will burst into flames with all those who follow him to the end. Zechariah 14:12. Isaiah 14 is also about Jesus and it is embedded in scripture about Babylon (Christianity) "Lucifer" means "morning star" and that is who Jesus claims to be. Revelation 22:16. "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!...For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north. I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit." (:12-15) Christians call themselves captives of Jesus and "in bondage". "...that opened not the house of his (Lucifers') prisoners?" (:17) Jesus is transformed as this angel of light. The NT also says, "I saw Satan as lightning fall from heaven". Both Satan (Adam) and Lucifer (Jesus) have been kicked out of heaven and reincarnated.

Location hidden

#226 May 10, 2014
And I am half Norwegian.......your point? Millions of people are full blood Norwegian! Oh, I am also Irish. Who does this make me, Susan? Millions of people are Irish.....what does that make them? You can't equate your being Norwegian and Irish to the heritage of David or anyone else. That is ignorance and misunderstanding.
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You know I am 3/4 Norwegian, Kim? They are purely the tribe of Ephraim. I am also Irish (Dan) and English (Manasseh) and a little Pennsylvania Dutch, which is actually German. I'm pretty sure my last name is German and is short for "language". It's pronounced "lang". I am also a descendant of David thru the royal British line.

Location hidden

#227 May 10, 2014
None of this proves biblical prophecy, Susan. It's mere comparison and making things out to what you want to believe they are! Nothing more, nothing less.

Blasphemy! Pure, unadulterated blasphemy!
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>My mother did not have an abortion. My brother, Steven, was born alive but was murdered by my father as a newborn. My parents did not want another son. If he had been born a girl, he wouldn't have been killed and I never would've been born. My father is going to die in the same manner that he killed Steven. That's where Lorena Bobbitt got her idea from. I lost my virginity to my father when I was 3 years old and he digitally raped me for 5 years. I have the holy Spirit Kim, and it fused with my human spirit on 8/22/83. I take after my fathers side of the family and my grandparents were called Gammy (Gamma) and Pi. I have also wondered if my fathers mother played some sort of role because she was the mother of Adam. I take after my grandmother thru my father.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#228 May 10, 2014
Chelsee11 wrote:
I only made the reference " become Him" because He IS the coming Messiah.....Gods ONLY BEGOTTEN SON!
No, Susan, those who believe in Jesus as Lord and Savior and accept HIM will be saved. No one will be saved through a woman but by the Son of God. YOU, Susan Bixby Lange are an imposter, a false prophetess whose father is satan, who is nothing but blasphemous against our Lord! THAT, is what you are. I was not healed of Anorexia Nervosa and it's 18 year effects on my body through you, Susan, but I was healed through HIS stripes.....HE, who was crucified on the cross for the sin of the world and who rose again and is in heaven with the Father.....ALIVE and well! I am awaiting HIS return not your blasphemy!
<quoted text>
You're in darkness Chelsee, and Jesus is dead. The whole purpose of the resurrection is to conquer and transcend death. That will be the ultimate glory and will happen within a matter of days after the Messiahs death. There are about 42,000 different Christian sects and they all believe those who are not a member of their group are going to hell. By their own standards, all Christians are going to hell. There is a lot more to redemption than belief. Jesus has been reincarnated, but will you believe in him? If you do, you will follow him into the pit of hell. We will all choose who to follow in the end, life or death.

Location hidden

#229 May 10, 2014
Chelsee11 wrote:
Susan, you completely contradict your own beliefs when you do things like this......
You claim to have read the NT to debunk it yet you quote from Revelations which is where? That's right, the NT. You only use the NT to TRY prove your case as being the Messiah and such. Do you not see this? If you debunked any other book as truth, would you keep reading it or quoting from it? No, you would not. No one would.
You're not only a false prophetess but you are a blasphemous hypocrite!
<quoted text>
There is some truth in all religions, Chelsee, and this includes Christianity. The coming Messiah is God incarnate and will fulfill the OT scriptures. Jesus fulfilled NOTHING. Tell me one (just one) messianic prophecy that Jesus fulfilled. You can't because there are none. Jesus (Lucifer) is the god of this world, the only pathway to heaven is righteousness. One day you'll know this, I just hope it's not too late. If you were to die today, you probably wouldn't make it, you're committing blasphemy which is considered a sin against Gods person. Those are the deadliest sins you can commit and is #1 on the list.

Location hidden

#230 May 10, 2014
Chelsee11 wrote:
And I am half Norwegian.......your point? Millions of people are full blood Norwegian! Oh, I am also Irish. Who does this make me, Susan? Millions of people are Irish.....what does that make them? You can't equate your being Norwegian and Irish to the heritage of David or anyone else. That is ignorance and misunderstanding.
<quoted text>
I was responding to Kim, Chelsee. He stated he was Norwegian. This is only significant because they are part of Europe. In the book of Daniel, Europe is represented as ten horns and ten toes.(The ten "lost" tribes"). The USA was originally the melting pot of European nations. The USA is Israel. Queen Elizabeth is sitting on the throne of David and I am heir to that throne. Davids blood line is not Jewish. David has also been reincarnated but I don't know who he is yet. He will be the governor of Israel and the Messiah will rule the world.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#231 May 10, 2014
Prophecies where they're first mentioned and when they were fulfilled.

Seed of a woman. Genesis 3:15 and Galatians 4:4
Descendant of Abraham. Genesis 12:3 and Matthew 1:1
Descendant of Isaac. Genesis 17:19 and Luke 3:34
Descendant of Jacob. Numbers 24:17 and Matthew 1:2
From the tribe of Judah. Genesis 49:10 and Luke 3:33
Heir to David's throne. Isaiah 9:7 and Luke 1:32-33
Born in Bethlehem. Micah 5:2 and Luke 2:4-7
Born on appointed time. Daniel 9:25 and Luke 2:1-2
Born of a virgin. Isaiah 7:14 and Luke 1:26-31
Children slaughtered. Jeremiah 31:15 and Matthew 2:16-18
Escape to Egypt. Hosea 11:1 and Matthew 2:14-15
Way prepared. Isaiah 40:3-5 and Luke 3:3-6
Preceded by forerunner. Malachi 3:1 and Luke 7:24-27
Preceded by Elijah. Malachi 4:5-6 and Matthew 11:13-14
Declared Son of "God". Psalm 2:7 and Matthew 3:17
Ministry in Galilee. Isaiah 9:1-2 and Matthew 4:13-16
Speaks in parables. Psalm 78:2-4 and Matthew 13:34-35
Called a prophet. Deuteronomy 18:15 and Acts 3:20-22
Rejected by own people. Isaiah 53:3 and John 1:11, Luke 23:18

Should I continue? There's lots more.

Location hidden

#232 May 10, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
Declared Son of "God". Psalm 2:7 and Matthew 3:17
Ministry in Galilee. Isaiah 9:1-2 and Matthew 4:13-16
Speaks in parables. Psalm 78:2-4 and Matthew 13:34-35
Called a prophet. Deuteronomy 18:15 and Acts 3:20-22
Rejected by own people. Isaiah 53:3 and John 1:11, Luke 23:18
Should I continue? There's lots more.
Anybody could fulfill those and I'm sure there are many people that have. I'm talking about specific, detailed messianic prophecies that are unique to the Messiahs life. You mentioned that the Messiah would be the seed of Eve. But in the NT, Jesus is called the seed of Adam. That makes a big difference. The seed of Adam is Satans counterfeit messiah. I proved over 30 years ago that I am the second Eve. The seed of Eve is the Messiah. Jesus cannot be the second Eve because he is not a woman. God is a woman. Most prophecy has already been fulfilled. There is more scripture about what Christians call the "betrayal" than any other event in the bible. In the NT everything they claim was fulfilled happened in the last week of Jesus' life. With me, these prophecies were fulfilled throughout my entire life.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#233 May 10, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>My mother did not have an abortion. My brother, Steven, was born alive but was murdered by my father as a newborn. My parents did not want another son. If he had been born a girl, he wouldn't have been killed and I never would've been born. My father is going to die in the same manner that he killed Steven. That's where Lorena Bobbitt got her idea from. I lost my virginity to my father when I was 3 years old and he digitally raped me for 5 years. I have the holy Spirit Kim, and it fused with my human spirit on 8/22/83. I take after my fathers side of the family and my grandparents were called Gammy (Gamma) and Pi. I have also wondered if my fathers mother played some sort of role because she was the mother of Adam. I take after my grandmother thru my father.
oh magnificent, your story changes so often & know 'world reality influenced by susan bixby lange now include Loren Bobbitt'

so he didn't rape you for 9 hour and so deserves to be tortured for 18 hours, you simply want to torture him for 18 hours.

right & my college girlfriend used to call her grand parents nanny and padah, so what

in my college frat at the alpha, does that make scripture fulfilled too? after all susan bixby lange, jesus was the alpha and the omega, i am the phi, the mu AND the alpha

i'm one more letter then jesus, am i i notch better of an incarnation then he was???

jesus was a 2 letter incarnation & i'm a 3 letter incarnation???

even in my madness susan bixby lange, i make so-o much more sense then you do

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#234 May 10, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I was responding to Kim, Chelsee. He stated he was Norwegian. This is only significant because they are part of Europe. In the book of Daniel, Europe is represented as ten horns and ten toes.(The ten "lost" tribes"). The USA was originally the melting pot of European nations. The USA is Israel. Queen Elizabeth is sitting on the throne of David and I am heir to that throne. Davids blood line is not Jewish. David has also been reincarnated but I don't know who he is yet. He will be the governor of Israel and the Messiah will rule the world.
& yet susan, it was you who brought up the subject, saying you were 3/4 norwegian.

i can bring in a scholar who will tell you that in scandinavia you will find many of the lost tribes..where do you thin the israel navy went when the left at the changing of king?

have you informed MI5/6 that you are heir to the throne?

i'll let them know of your existence if you would like

do you know what your ultimate fate is susan bixby lange? dispatched.

a dagger through the heart will send the demon back to hell, the soul of the woman to be judged & the body of the host down the drain. ever see the move 'point of no return'?

an official papal sanction, nothing anyone in the world can do about it. Arnold Schwarzenegger isn't going to come to your rescue.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#235 May 10, 2014

Ladies and gentlemen,

I composed a post that shows how the one we call "Jesus Christ" fulfilled the prophecies written about the promised Messiah. In return, it was said, "Anybody could fulfill those and I'm sure there are many people that have." Now, if you'll notice, the prophecies I re-quoted, above, cannot be fulfilled by any individual just because they chose to fulfill it. No one person can determine,beforehand, their genealogy. No one person can determine, beforehand, their place of birth. No one person can determine, beforehand, any of the verses I've shared, listed above.

Then, it's said, "You mentioned that the Messiah would be the seed of Eve. But in the NT, Jesus is called the seed of Adam. That makes a big difference." Foolishness at its greatest. Adam and Eve had a son that our anointed Savior is a direct descendant of, that being Seth. In this, that makes our anointed Savior the seed of Eve, too.

Then, it's said, "The seed of Eve is the Messiah. Jesus cannot be the second Eve because he is not a woman." Again, foolishness at its greatest. The "seed of Eve" does not mean, in any way, shape, or form, the "second Eve." I don't even know where that came from.

Then, it's said, "God is a woman." Well, obviously, the same person that debunked the whole "New Testament" record, although they still quote from it when it suits them, rejected every verse I quoted and posted that showed how that "God" is considered male in verse. Apparently, they've debunked the whole "Old Testament," too. Yet, they'll still quote from it.

Then, it's said, "In the NT everything they claim was fulfilled happened in the last week of Jesus' life. With me, these prophecies were fulfilled throughout my entire life." Well, I purposely listed all the prophecies that were fulfilled when our anointed Savior had no part in fulfilling what he thought must be fulfilled. In other words, he had no control whatsoever, to fulfill what he thought should be fulfilled and what could wait. I could continue, but I feel it's unnecessary. But, how could this "Jesus Christ" fulfill, himself, what was to be fulfilled when he got tortured and hung on the cross? Did he ask his murderers to cast lots for his clothing? Did he ask to be pierced in the side? Were even the Romans (those that hated the Jews) in on this great deception? Or, perhaps, Joseph and Mary plotted, for no apparent reason at all, to make sure their son was born where the prophecies declared the promised Messiah would be born, because they wanted their son to suffer the fate the Messiah would have to endure?

Notice, please and if you will, that what's missing is correction. What I mean is that, if this "susanblange" was the true Messiah, she would correct my interpretation of the scriptures, to show my error. But, she doesn't. Rather, she continues to spew lies and falsehood.

Where was this "susanblange" born? Was she born at the appointed time, given to Daniel? Does her birth and time of birth coincide with prophecy?

Epic fail, susanblange.

Location hidden

#236 May 10, 2014
Very well said! Yes, AGAIN, you prove susanblange a blasphemous, false prophetess. Or, at the least, a blasphemous person with an evil agenda!

Thank you!
Brother Lee Love wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen,
I composed a post that shows how the one we call "Jesus Christ" fulfilled the prophecies written about the promised Messiah. In return, it was said, "Anybody could fulfill those and I'm sure there are many people that have." Now, if you'll notice, the prophecies I re-quoted, above, cannot be fulfilled by any individual just because they chose to fulfill it. No one person can determine,beforehand, their genealogy. No one person can determine, beforehand, their place of birth. No one person can determine, beforehand, any of the verses I've shared, listed above.
Then, it's said, "You mentioned that the Messiah would be the seed of Eve. But in the NT, Jesus is called the seed of Adam. That makes a big difference." Foolishness at its greatest. Adam and Eve had a son that our anointed Savior is a direct descendant of, that being Seth. In this, that makes our anointed Savior the seed of Eve, too.
Then, it's said, "The seed of Eve is the Messiah. Jesus cannot be the second Eve because he is not a woman." Again, foolishness at its greatest. The "seed of Eve" does not mean, in any way, shape, or form, the "second Eve." I don't even know where that came from.
Then, it's said, "God is a woman." Well, obviously, the same person that debunked the whole "New Testament" record, although they still quote from it when it suits them, rejected every verse I quoted and posted that showed how that "God" is considered male in verse. Apparently, they've debunked the whole "Old Testament," too. Yet, they'll still quote from it.
Then, it's said, "In the NT everything they claim was fulfilled happened in the last week of Jesus' life. With me, these prophecies were fulfilled throughout my entire life." Well, I purposely listed all the prophecies that were fulfilled when our anointed Savior had no part in fulfilling what he thought must be fulfilled. In other words, he had no control whatsoever, to fulfill what he thought should be fulfilled and what could wait. I could continue, but I feel it's unnecessary. But, how could this "Jesus Christ" fulfill, himself, what was to be fulfilled when he got tortured and hung on the cross? Did he ask his murderers to cast lots for his clothing? Did he ask to be pierced in the side? Were even the Romans (those that hated the Jews) in on this great deception? Or, perhaps, Joseph and Mary plotted, for no apparent reason at all, to make sure their son was born where the prophecies declared the promised Messiah would be born, because they wanted their son to suffer the fate the Messiah would have to endure?
Notice, please and if you will, that what's missing is correction. What I mean is that, if this "susanblange" was the true Messiah, she would correct my interpretation of the scriptures, to show my error. But, she doesn't. Rather, she continues to spew lies and falsehood.
Where was this "susanblange" born? Was she born at the appointed time, given to Daniel? Does her birth and time of birth coincide with prophecy?
Epic fail, susanblange.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#237 May 11, 2014
Chelsee11 wrote:
Very well said! Yes, AGAIN, you prove susanblange a blasphemous, false prophetess. Or, at the least, a blasphemous person with an evil agenda!
Thank you!
If anything, my final three questions have her between a rock and a hard place.

"Where was this 'susanblange' born? Was she born at the appointed time, given to Daniel? Does her birth and time of birth coincide with prophecy?"

Before I continue, I have to admit that I made a mistake in my hastiness. Daniel wasn't given the prophetic time of our anointed Savior's birth. Rather, he was given the prophetic-time Yahowshua would be anointed, making him Messiah. Regardless...

Every person that's claimed to be Messiah claimed they were fulfilling what's called "the second advent," because they knew that they, themselves, don't fulfill the original prophecies regarding the Messiah's birthplace, time, nor the time of his anointing. Daniel, especially, was given a specific time that Messiah would be anointed. To even get a hint as to when the countdown began, we have to understand what's written in the book "Nehemiah." Nevertheless, Yahowshua was anointed just on time, just as it was prophesied. If this "susanblange" is claiming to be the first appearance of Messiah, then she's also declaring that the prophecy given to Daniel was way off! This most heinous error can only be attributed, then, to either, Daniel, Daniel's scribe (if he had one), or the most High, Himself.

Daniel 9:24-27
24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

As we can see, the countdown begins "from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem." From this time, we're to count "seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks." That's sixty-nine weeks. Now, prophetically speaking, each week represents seven years (Ex 23:10-11). So, that's 483-years from the "commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem" that Yahowshua would be anointed as Messiah.

Now, in Nehemiah 1:1, we're given the date of the "month Nisan, in the twentieth year of Artaxerxes the king." Then, verses 8 says, "And a letter unto Asaph the keeper of the king's forest, that he may give me timber to make beams for the gates of the palace which appertained to the house, and for the wall of the city, and for the house that I shall enter into. And the king granted me, according to the good hand of my God upon me." Historians have concluded that this occurred in 455 BC, because Artaxerxes began ruling between 475 and 474 BC. Subtracting 483-years from 455 BC brings us to AD 29. This means that susanblange is a couple of thousands of years off!

Too bad, susanblange.

Location hidden

#238 May 11, 2014
Brother, that is absolutely correct! AND, if she was truly the Messiah, she would have corrected your mistake on Daniel. She didn't.

Susan claims to have debunked the NT as truth and yet when you give her the prophesies and such from the OT, she rebuts with scripture from what she has debunked. She is all over the place! Anyone with ANY knowledge of prophecies, the TRUTH, etc, can clearly see she is wrong in everything she claims to be truth. An ultimate deceiver she is.

Location hidden

#239 May 11, 2014
Actually, correct your "mistakes" on all the prophecies, like you said, but she didn't. That, in and of itself, declares her falsehood more than anything else, IMHO. Like I said, she is all over the place!

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#240 May 11, 2014
Chelsee11 wrote:
Actually, correct your "mistakes" on all the prophecies, like you said, but she didn't. That, in and of itself, declares her falsehood more than anything else, IMHO. Like I said, she is all over the place!
Personally, I think that she had hoped to post to people that had either, little, to no knowledge of the Bible. And by "little, to no knowledge," I mean not having the ability to refer to books, chapters, and verses, without difficulty.I, though, am not that person. After 30-years of studying the Bible, I know a lot of it by heart, especially the portions containing the most significance to doctrine.

Location hidden

#241 May 11, 2014
I doubt ya'll even know all the prophecies that have been fulfilled in my life. There are too many to list and by your standards, counting by the verse, there would be hundreds of thousands. I do not count prophecies like that. A complete paragraph, chapter or Psalm is a prophecy. For example, the "crucifixion" is three prophecies. Psalm 22, Psalm 69, and Job 16.This occurred on 10/22/69, the Psalms corresponding to the day and year it was fulfilled. All the prophecies you lump together regarding the "suffering servant" have been fulfilled. What's next is the group pertaining to the "conquering king". These could start as early as this fall. All the signs of my birth have been fulfilled. The 3 wise men, the drummer boy, the star in the east with the kings visiting, the flying roll, the voice from heaven and the "betrayal" for 30 pieces of silver. There are many, many more. Christians have combined the 3 wise men, the visiting kings, and the kings bearing gifts. They are 3 separate prophecies. I was born in San Diego, Ca. which means St. James. That was the clue as to which English version of the bible to read. It is now called the Old King James.

Location hidden

#242 May 11, 2014
We are living in the latter years when knowledge is increased. Daniel 12:4. The bible is being fulfilled as we speak, the OT, Job-Malachi. "Seek ye out of the book of the Lord, and read: no one of these shall fail..." Isaiah 34:16. It also makes a big difference which version you read, for English speakers, I recommend the Old King James Version. As an appetizer, read the Song of Solomon first. It's very short but rich in imagery and is mainly a description of the Messiah. Then continue with Psalms, Isaiah, and Zechariah. The more you read it, the better you'll understand it. Everything will start to fit together. It's like good music, it never gets old. I personally have read the OT hundreds of times and every time you read it, you pick up something new. There will be a solar eclipse on 3/20/15 and another lunar eclipse (blood moon) on Emanuels birthday, 4/4/15. This portends something ominous and may signal VWD Day or Judgment Day. Joel 2:31 "The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the Lord come".

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#243 May 11, 2014
And the saga continues...

First, it was said, "I doubt ya'll even know all the prophecies that have been fulfilled in my life." Well, was susanblange anointed 483-years after the decree went out to restore and to build Jerusalem? Of course, not. And did she address this after I mentioned it? Again, of course, not.

Then, she said, "Psalm 22, Psalm 69, and Job 16. This occurred on 10/22/69, the Psalms corresponding to the day and year it was fulfilled." Of course, they do. Nothing for the month of October, though.

Then she says, "All the prophecies you lump together regarding the "suffering servant" have been fulfilled." Of course, they have. By the one called "Jesus Christ" in the Bible. Until susanblange can prove that she was anointed 483-years after the decree went out to restore and to build Jerusalem, nothing she says matters, at all.

Then, she writes, "What's next is the group pertaining to the "conquering king". These could start as early as this fall." She should have met Harold Camping.

Then, she writes, "The 3 wise men, the drummer boy, the star in the east with the kings visiting, the flying roll, the voice from heaven and the "betrayal" for 30 pieces of silver." Okay. First of all, it's long ago been established that believing only three "wise men" visited our anointed Savior is a misconception, based on the fact that only three gifts were given him. There's no indication as to how many "wise men" visited him, though. But, for the mere sake of tradition, most so-called "Christian" organizations continue to teach that there were three "wise men." Now, susanblange has declared not a few times that "Christianity" is the epitome of Babylon. But, yet, she adheres to the traditions. How convenient. Secondly, there's also no indication that they were anything more than astrologers and not kings. Again, another "Christian" tradition upheld by susanblange. The same can be said of the traditional "drummer boy," too.

She also wrote, "I was born in San Diego, Ca. which means St. James. That was the clue as to which English version of the bible to read. It is now called the Old King James." Now, if susanblange was truly the Messiah, then of a surety, she would have used the most accurate translation of "San Diego," which is "saint Jacob" and not "saint James." The name "James" derives from the Hebrew "Ya'aqob" and translates to "Jacob." She should have known this. But, more importantly, she should have known that the "1611 king James' version" of the Bible has errors, too, because it was the original authors that were inspired and not the translators. By examining and understanding the Hebrew texts, though, we'll come to find that of all the times the name "Adam" appears between Genesis 2:21 and Genesis 5:5, which is eighteen times, that the actual man "Adam" is only referred to a mere six of those eighteen times!

This is too easy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DID DOLLARSBILL HAVE a STROKE and DIE? 3 hr onelongdong 113
Sex Demons Cause Urinary Urgency, Reduced Urine... 3 hr onelongdong 2
I am Homeless and Sleeping on a Sidewalk in the... 3 hr onelongdong 2
Prayer is WORTHLESS, and I can prove it (Dec '08) 3 hr onelongdong 2,705
OPEN DEBATING FORUM.."The False Teachings of Ro... (Oct '11) 16 hr Taranis 2,154
The end times started when Jesus walked this ea... 17 hr Frindly 99
Many Honeybees Bother People Because They are C... 18 hr onelongdong 2
More from around the web