Questions for Susan B Lange

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 39
Next Last

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1 Apr 11, 2014
I am trying to jump start a thread started a few days ago by "debunker". It was either lost or deleted by Topix or some intelligence agency and was called "Questions for SusanBlange. My name is actually Susan Bixby Lange. If it gets deleted again, I don't think there is anything we can do. I welcome all questions regarding the OT.
Huh

Sussex, WI

#2 Apr 11, 2014
I think some intelligence agency deleted it...

Location hidden

#3 Apr 11, 2014
Huh wrote:
I think some intelligence agency deleted it...
I'm wondering if they're for me or against me? They cannot stop VWD Day from coming. That's the first Day of the Lord and stands for Vengeance, Wrath, and Destruction. They should know if they play with fire, they're going to get burned.

“honestly politically incorrect”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#4 Apr 11, 2014
susanblange wrote:
I am trying to jump start a thread started a few days ago by "debunker". It was either lost or deleted by Topix or some intelligence agency and was called "Questions for SusanBlange. My name is actually Susan Bixby Lange. If it gets deleted again, I don't think there is anything we can do. I welcome all questions regarding the OT.
Susan,I'm no longer going to waste my time pointing out what a very sad and corrupt soul you really are so this will be my last post to you anywhere,
You have said some very vile and untrue things about my Lord & Savior and you have made a malicious mockery against everything that God is.
Except for the Devil himself,I have never seen anyone that has compiled and harbored so much hatred towards the Lord on here as you have.
I don't see how you can live with yourself knowing that one day you will have to stand before the Lord on your day of judgment and you will have to answer for every false witness,every ridicule and every blaspheme that you have committed against the Lord.
I don't know exactly what is wrong with you that makes you do these things but I do know that there is something terribly wrong with you.

Location hidden

#5 Apr 11, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Susan,I'm no longer going to waste my time pointing out what a very sad and corrupt soul you really are so this will be my last post to you anywhere,
You have said some very vile and untrue things about my Lord & Savior and you have made a malicious mockery against everything that God is.
Except for the Devil himself,I have never seen anyone that has compiled and harbored so much hatred towards the Lord on here as you have.
I don't see how you can live with yourself knowing that one day you will have to stand before the Lord on your day of judgment and you will have to answer for every false witness,every ridicule and every blaspheme that you have committed against the Lord.
I don't know exactly what is wrong with you that makes you do these things but I do know that there is something terribly wrong with you.
I serve the living God of Israel, Gary, not your god. You are welcome to serve any god you want to. Micah 4:5 "For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the Lord our God forever and ever". I do not consider the NT to be the word of God. You are deceived Gary, but you're too deaf to know it. Deafness and blindness is a spiritual condition. I am here to open the eyes of the blind and unstop the ears of the deaf.
debunker

Sunnyvale, CA

#6 Apr 11, 2014
susanblange wrote:
it does appear that the thread i started was deleted.;

my question was: do you believe a human life form could evolved from fish, and since it is a human of evolution and not creation that it is unequal to Adam & his descendants, so the derogatory phrase 'beast of the sea' is used to describe them in the book of revelation?
debunker

Sunnyvale, CA

#7 Apr 11, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I'm wondering if they're for me or against me? They cannot stop VWD Day from coming. That's the first Day of the Lord and stands for Vengeance, Wrath, and Destruction. They should know if they play with fire, they're going to get burned.
and just when it this VWD due on the calendar?

Location hidden

#8 Apr 11, 2014
debunker wrote:
<quoted text>it does appear that the thread i started was deleted.;
my question was: do you believe a human life form could evolved from fish, and since it is a human of evolution and not creation that it is unequal to Adam & his descendants, so the derogatory phrase 'beast of the sea' is used to describe them in the book of revelation?
I think there can be hybrids but everything reproduces "after it's own kind". A cat cannot mate with a dog and produce offspring. The biology doesn't work. Hell is a sea and I had a vision of my own death in October 1983 where I saw hell, but went to heaven. Our bodies are mostly composed of water and God is called "the fountain of living waters". It is necessary for life as is light, "the light of the world". I'm not sure if that's from the OT or NT, but it's true regardless. There is some truth in all religions. I think "beast of the sea" is a reference to Satan. He is also called "leviathan", "serpent", and "dragon". See Isaiah 27:1.

Location hidden

#9 Apr 11, 2014
debunker wrote:
<quoted text>and just when it this VWD due on the calendar?
VWD Day could come at any time, it's been 30 years since my calling began. 1984 was "the acceptable year of the Lord". Isaiah 61:2. I get the significance of "30" from the NT and there is some truth in all religions. The short answer is I don't know, but I believe God will reveal the date to me before it happens.

Location hidden

#10 Apr 12, 2014
Jarrett Lawrence Emanuel was born on April 4, 1984. This is the exact date given by George Orwell on page 6 of his novel, 1984. His parents were separated and in the process of getting divorced when his mother became pregnant. She lived and worked at the Jefferson hotel until he was born. "Virgin" in Isaiah 7:14 is a mistranslation of the Hebrew almah which simply means "young woman". Isaiah 7:16 says "For before the child shall know to refuse the evil, and choose the good, the land that thou abhorrest shall be forsaken of both her kings". This is yet to happen and includes the President of the USA. "Jarrett" is Joshua in Hebrew, the same as Jesus in Greek, and it means "Lord is salvation". Lawrence is his fathers name and means "good heart", Emanuel means "God with us".
debunker

Sunnyvale, CA

#11 Apr 12, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I think there can be hybrids but everything reproduces "after it's own kind". A cat cannot mate with a dog and produce offspring. The biology doesn't work. Hell is a sea and I had a vision of my own death in October 1983 where I saw hell, but went to heaven. Our bodies are mostly composed of water and God is called "the fountain of living waters". It is necessary for life as is light, "the light of the world". I'm not sure if that's from the OT or NT, but it's true regardless. There is some truth in all religions. I think "beast of the sea" is a reference to Satan. He is also called "leviathan", "serpent", and "dragon". See Isaiah 27:1.
i'm not talking about cross breading susan

it's darwin's theory of evolution.

you don't believe that a human species independent from Adam's race evolved from out of the sea, hence referred to it scripture as 'beast of the sea'

a simple yes or no please.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#12 Apr 12, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>VWD Day could come at any time, it's been 30 years since my calling began. 1984 was "the acceptable year of the Lord". Isaiah 61:2. I get the significance of "30" from the NT and there is some truth in all religions. The short answer is I don't know, but I believe God will reveal the date to me before it happens.
susan, you are such a false prophet. you freely admit that you believe nothing on the nt and know little of it but yet you refer to it here, again, this time without a verse. i do not see how v.2 of Isaiah 61, a segment of a statement taken out of context indicates anything about the year 1984

Isaiah 61:1-3
Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
61 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me;
because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek;
he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim liberty to the captives,
and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
2 to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord,
and the day of vengeance of our God;
to comfort all that mourn;
3 to appoint unto them that mourn in Zion,
to give unto them beauty for ashes,
the oil of joy for mourning,
the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;
that they might be called trees of righteousness,
the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.

but this is found in the NT on predicting judgement day:

Mark 13:32
King James Version (KJV)
32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Location hidden

#13 Apr 12, 2014
susanblange wrote:
Jarrett Lawrence Emanuel was born on April 4, 1984. This is the exact date given by George Orwell on page 6 of his novel, 1984. His parents were separated and in the process of getting divorced when his mother became pregnant. She lived and worked at the Jefferson hotel until he was born. "Virgin" in Isaiah 7:14 is a mistranslation of the Hebrew almah which simply means "young woman". Isaiah 7:16 says "For before the child shall know to refuse the evil, and choose the good, the land that thou abhorrest shall be forsaken of both her kings". This is yet to happen and includes the President of the USA. "Jarrett" is Joshua in Hebrew, the same as Jesus in Greek, and it means "Lord is salvation". Lawrence is his fathers name and means "good heart", Emanuel means "God with us".
Susan, do you believe your knowledge of the scripture supercedes the American Bible Society?

Isaiah 7 v.14 is spoken to the house of David.

Isaiah 7:14
14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

verses to support the virginity of mary

Luke 1:27
27 to a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin’s name was Mary.

Luke 1:34
34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

Luke 1:35
35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Matthew 1:23
23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

are you of the House of David Susan?

Location hidden

#14 Apr 13, 2014
debunker wrote:
<quoted text>i'm not talking about cross breading susan
it's darwin's theory of evolution.
you don't believe that a human species independent from Adam's race evolved from out of the sea, hence referred to it scripture as 'beast of the sea'
a simple yes or no please.
The answer is no, debunker. If there were any other humanoid life forms, they were all killed in the flood and there is evidence of them. ie, the Neanderthals. Some things are closed up and sealed till the time of the end, creation being one of them.

Location hidden

#15 Apr 13, 2014
xian_kim wrote:
<quoted text>susan, you are such a false prophet. you freely admit that you believe nothing on the nt and know little of it but yet you refer to it here, again, this time without a verse. i do not see how v.2 of Isaiah 61, a segment of a statement taken out of context indicates anything about the year 1984
Isaiah 61:1-3
61 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me;
because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek;
he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim liberty to the captives,
and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
2 to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord,
and the day of vengeance of our God;
to comfort all that mourn;
3 to appoint unto them that mourn in Zion,
to give unto them beauty for ashes,
the oil of joy for mourning,
the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;
that they might be called trees of righteousness,
the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.
but this is found in the NT on predicting judgement day:
King James Version (KJV)
32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
On December 13, 1983, in my public speaking class, I declared 1984 to be "the beginning of the end, the time for which the bible was written". Isaiah calls it "the acceptable year of the Lord". It is my Xmas. Jerusalem almost never gets snow, but on 12/13/13 they got a foot!

Location hidden

#16 Apr 13, 2014
xian_kim wrote:
<quoted text>Susan, do you believe your knowledge of the scripture supercedes the American Bible Society?
Isaiah 7 v.14 is spoken to the house of David.
Isaiah 7:14
14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
verses to support the virginity of mary
Luke 1:27
27 to a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin’s name was Mary.
Luke 1:34
34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
Luke 1:35
35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
Matthew 1:23
23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
are you of the House of David Susan?
I believe I have some Jewish blood, from David. Queen Elizabeth is sitting on the throne of David. God said he would overturn the throne 3 times. From Judah to Ireland, to Scotland, to Great Britain. "I will overturn, overturn, overturn it and it shall be no more until he comes whose right it is and I will give it him". Ezekiel 21:27 The Jews are not all of the chosen people. They also include people of northwestern European descent. God kept his promise to David, that his throne would always exist.

Location hidden

#17 Apr 13, 2014
God does not view the world as male or female, black or white, Jew or Gentile. God views the world as wicked or righteous and both of them come in all races, creeds and colors. God does not look on the outward appearance, she looks on the heart and God loves the righteous who love her. Psalm 146:8, Proverbs 8:17. God has come for the righteous and they will be called will be called "the sons of Light". The adversary is Satan (Adam the serpent, the son of God) and he has been reincarnated as the Messiahs' father. He is the only one who could genetically bring Messiah/God into the world. He is the spiritual father of the wicked who are called "the sons of Darkness". I am asking you all to convert your stony hearts to circumcised hearts of flesh.

Location hidden

#18 Apr 13, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>On December 13, 1983, in my public speaking class, I declared 1984 to be "the beginning of the end, the time for which the bible was written". Isaiah calls it "the acceptable year of the Lord". It is my Xmas. Jerusalem almost never gets snow, but on 12/13/13 they got a foot!
so, just because you declared it to be so, you think it is fulfillment of scripture. or is it, you declared 1984 to be the "acceptable year" for your VWD Day & you've been waiting for it ever since? the only scripture you have fulfilled is this:

King James Version (KJV)

Location hidden

#19 Apr 13, 2014
xian_kim wrote:
<quoted text>so, just because you declared it to be so, you think it is fulfillment of scripture. or is it, you declared 1984 to be the "acceptable year" for your VWD Day & you've been waiting for it ever since? the only scripture you have fulfilled is this:
King James Version (KJV)
I think the angels in heaven do know and they will convey that to me. I named 1984 in my speech/paper because prophecy was active at the time. I was also biblically illiterate and had just started reading the bible. VWD Day developed much later. But you're right, I have been waiting 30 years.

Location hidden

#20 Apr 14, 2014
Adam was the "serpent". It was a part of his anatomy. His name was changed to Satan when he died and went to heaven. His creation was a side effect of the creation of man. When God created man, evil was also created. He is called leviathan the piercing crooked serpent. Isaiah 27:1. He is responsible for the "crucifixion" of the Messiah. He will be punished and executed by the living God with a sword. Job 20:25. He is Gods father and the early Christians understood this, that was the purpose of the creation of the Santa myth. He is called father Xmas. Santa/Satan and is depicted the same way Christians depict God. They are both from the north where it's cold (hell is freezing cold), they both wear a red suit, Santa is a lover of children and Satan is a pedophile, Santa flies and Satan was a Navy pilot, Santa is called St. Nick, Satan is called Old Nick. Santas real name is supposed to be Kris (Kringle) and Satans real name is Christian, or Chris for short.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 39
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Nativity Story 7 min The Tongue 227
When did Satan ever tell "THE LIE?" (John 8:44) (Mar '10) 26 min The Tongue 54
Hearing Voices (the supernatural world) (Feb '16) 1 hr Thai cun 1,110
The Apostle Paul... 1 hr The Tongue 50
gen 49: 27 1 hr The Tongue 835
Gods Who Disagree With The Data 4 hr dolarsbill 22
Intelligent People Question Everything 6 hr Rogwhacksoff 1,099
Early Christianity 8 hr messytard 288
More from around the web