1. I answered this clearly just recently. Do you have comprehension problems? Read back and quote me and reply.<quoted text>
All opinions. Anything else?
Not to mention Im not a christian nor do I use my belief in God as a crutch. I was once atheist lol Nonetheless let me ask you questions
1. Why do you believe in George Washington? I mean all you have is writings and drawings showing he existed right? What PROOF do you have? Yes Im going there lol
2. Just because you say the 32nd dimensional beings exist here does not make it more realistic. Thats you picking sides lol
3. YOU say there is no evidence for God Almighty. While I say that there is no evidence for a LACK of God. Where do we go from here? Are you even gonna tell me why theres no God and hopefully its not the "I cant see Him so He doesnt exist" type logic =/
2. Just because you say your god exists doesn't make it more realistic. I am not picking sides...I compared your grandiose baseless assertion to another.....and you can't prove yoirs is more valid.
3. No evidence for lack of god? And there is no evidence for lack of 32nd dimensional fairy. That tells us a whole lot. Are you gonna tell me why there is no 32nd dimensional fairy? U cant disprove it so you must accept it as valkd...or ur a hypocrite...which u already proved when u failed to disprove santa and inferred he did not exist. You are mad because ur a hypocrite and I pointed it out. You are mad you can't prove your gods existence over what I asserted...and u really really want to.
I can't tell u there is no god anymore than u can tell me there is no fairy. Its ashame you don't realize common sense. I'm fine with not being able to disprove something that you assert without proof because the burden of proof is on the one making the assertion.....and you shifted the burden because you don't like common sense practices.