Thinking

Andover, UK

#46 Nov 23, 2012
Cockpuppet. Just another lying christard.
Listen To This wrote:
The COEXIST movent, along with the globalization of nations, and the environmental issues in common will help to make this a more easy transition into the antichrist system, and people will be forced to worship him/it. Now, if this happens in your lifetimes, remember that you must not take that number nor mark if you want to make it to Heaven--even if it means your life. This false prophet will be able to perform great miracles, so as to deceive people into worshipping the beast.

“Pancakes and eggs...”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#48 Nov 23, 2012
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
So baseball is the Anti-Christ, who would have guessed??!!
...uhh...duh....

“Pancakes and eggs...”

Location hidden

#49 Nov 23, 2012
There's nothing worse than a non thinking person...whether religious in nature or secular in nature...

Something just really annoys me about folks who do not think.

They stop growing and simply become a record player that skips, and keeps repeating itself...

“Pancakes and eggs...”

Location hidden

#50 Nov 23, 2012
Listen To This wrote:
The COEXIST movent, along with the globalization of nations, and the environmental issues in common will help to make this a more easy transition into the antichrist system, and people will be forced to worship him/it. Now, if this happens in your lifetimes, remember that you must not take that number nor mark if you want to make it to Heaven--even if it means your life. This false prophet will be able to perform great miracles, so as to deceive people into worshipping the beast.
Go ahead 'Listen to this'...and share your faith...I for one, am not intimidated by it...

In your opinion...is the beast a man, a system, or a creature?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#51 Nov 23, 2012
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the beauty of vaguely worded myths, they are flexible enough to be the gift that keeps on giving thru out all the generations of self serving preachers.
That way the preachers can say, "Look there, he's the Anti-Christ, the end is near.". So you better join my church and square up with our God, and don't be stingy when the collection plate comes around, God hates that!!!
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
We know.
Then why do you keep falling for their lies?

Location hidden

#52 Nov 23, 2012
Time and Space wrote:
There's nothing worse than a non thinking person...whether religious in nature or secular in nature...
Something just really annoys me about folks who do not think.
They stop growing and simply become a record player that skips, and keeps repeating itself...
Yet you seem stuck in the non-thinking Christian beliefs and refuse to listen to anything outside of that mythology.

So why doesn't that annoy you also?

Location hidden

#53 Nov 23, 2012
Time and Space wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead 'Listen to this'...and share your faith...I for one, am not intimidated by it...
In your opinion...is the beast a man, a system, or a creature?
It's another false Christian myth.

“Pancakes and eggs...”

Location hidden

#54 Nov 23, 2012
If it indeed is a myth, it is my right to believe it, and or embrace it...

Hmm...maybe Jesus is really the lord and savior...
FSM

Seaford, Australia

#55 Nov 23, 2012
Time and Space wrote:
I believe in beer.

Top 10 Reasons
Why Beer Is Better Than Jesus
----------

10. No one will kill you for not drinking Beer.

9. Beer doesn't tell you how to have sex.

8. Beer has never caused a major war.

7. They don't force Beer on minors who can't
think for themselves.

6. When you have a Beer, you don't knock on
people's doors trying to give it away.

5. Nobody's ever been burned at the stake,
hanged, or tortured over his brand of Beer.

4. You don't have to wait 2000+ years for a
second Beer.

3. There are laws saying Beer labels can't lie
to you.

2. You can prove you have a Beer.

1. If you've devoted your life to Beer, there are
groups to help you stop.

“Pancakes and eggs...”

Location hidden

#56 Nov 23, 2012
FSM wrote:
<quoted text>I believe in beer.
Top 10 Reasons
Why Beer Is Better Than Jesus
----------
10. No one will kill you for not drinking Beer.
9. Beer doesn't tell you how to have sex.
8. Beer has never caused a major war.
7. They don't force Beer on minors who can't
think for themselves.
6. When you have a Beer, you don't knock on
people's doors trying to give it away.
5. Nobody's ever been burned at the stake,
hanged, or tortured over his brand of Beer.
4. You don't have to wait 2000+ years for a
second Beer.
3. There are laws saying Beer labels can't lie
to you.
2. You can prove you have a Beer.
1. If you've devoted your life to Beer, there are
groups to help you stop.
Have you ever died...and then been re-born again?

Do you have notes, from the other world?
Come on ThunderChild

East Liverpool, OH

#57 Nov 23, 2012
A thousand years from now there will still be wingnut trolls claiming that the antichrist is here.

“Pancakes and eggs...”

Location hidden

#58 Nov 23, 2012
Come on ThunderChild wrote:
A thousand years from now there will still be wingnut trolls claiming that the antichrist is here.
And where will you be 200 years from now?
Punisher

Massapequa Park, NY

#59 Nov 23, 2012
Listen To This wrote:
You know whats crazy about Xtians conspiracists...? The very message of your Messiah was to act and behave and move to a harmony based community system. Where brother and sister took care of each other, and everyone else, and vice versa.

But when you read the stuff they write like in Listen To This' post above - they say its the communal efforts of recent history/events like globalization, the "Coexist movement", etc that bring us closer and maybe whittle away at some of the frictions at the same time - these are all part of the plans of the Anti-christ...to make us a world community it to bring on the end of the world, not save it...?

And at the same time they all want to make everyone Xtians so to make the world a more loving and communal place...but that very community brings on the demise of Earth.

You're all bat-shyte crazy.

And for the life of me, I can not read the following lines and not laugh. And the voice I hear reciting it is pure Hillbilly!

"Now, if this happens in your lifetimes, remember that you must not take that number nor mark if you want to make it to Heaven--even if it means your life. This false prophet will be able to perform great miracles, so as to deceive people into worshipping the beast."

How the F do you not laugh at that...?

Location hidden

#60 Nov 23, 2012
Time and Space wrote:
I agree that you can be as gullible and dimwitted as you like.

Location hidden

#61 Nov 23, 2012
Time and Space wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever died...and then been re-born again?
Do you have notes, from the other world?
You seem obsessed with death, why is that?

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#62 Nov 23, 2012
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the beauty of vaguely worded myths, they are flexible enough to be the gift that keeps on giving thru out all the generations of self serving preachers.
That way the preachers can say, "Look there, he's the Anti-Christ, the end is near.". So you better join my church and square up with our God, and don't be stingy when the collection plate comes around, God hates that!!!
Indeed.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#63 Nov 23, 2012
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed.
I agree.
That is most likely why I remember leaving church as a child in fear and with wet underwear.
:)
The preacher always saved his special shouting and wiping of the brow for the last five minutes of his sermon.

Nunya

#64 Nov 23, 2012
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I agree.
That is most likely why I remember leaving church as a child in fear and with wet underwear.
The preacher always saved his special shouting and wiping of the brow for the last five minutes of his sermon.
I just don't get how people can attend a sermon like that and as soon they walk out of the church proclaim what a good sermon that was. Maybe they are into the whole pissing yourself thing.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#65 Nov 23, 2012
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
I just don't get how people can attend a sermon like that and as soon they walk out of the church proclaim what a good sermon that was. Maybe they are into the whole pissing yourself thing.
I guess they didn't have anything to compare it to.
If they were raised up in that type church with that type of preaching, they most likely thought that was the way it was 'suppose to be'.
Mostly, I just remember as a child having the feeling of fear and not quite being able to be 'good enough'.
Those types of things are hard to shake off, it takes time and being exposed to other ways of looking at things, including faith.

Hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving, Madscot!

Nunya

#66 Nov 23, 2012
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I guess they didn't have anything to compare it to.
If they were raised up in that type church with that type of preaching, they most likely thought that was the way it was 'suppose to be'.
Mostly, I just remember as a child having the feeling of fear and not quite being able to be 'good enough'.
Those types of things are hard to shake off, it takes time and being exposed to other ways of looking at things, including faith.
Hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving, Madscot!
As usual, you're right.
:-)

Had to work wed, thurs. and tonight so I missed out on the family thing. But mama has some good stuff planned this weekend. Gonna try and talk her into making collard greens along with the turkey. She makes some killer collard greens!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would Jesus have attended a Gay Wedding? 3 min dollarsbill 784
Mother Mary? 5 min 15th Dalai Lama 79
Nearly all Christians are Frauds 13 min dollarsbill 233
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 18 min dollarsbill 2,932
Is the Earth flat? Is it a globe? 19 min blacklagoon 73
Question for Preachers of the Law 20 min We Are Almost There 92
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 1 hr Sherlayne 84,139
25 THINGS THE BIBLE FORBIDS BUT WE STILL DO - i... 4 hr Old GT 105
More from around the web