Who will become the Antichrist?

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Ryan

Toronto, Canada

#1 Nov 16, 2012
Please list a person or all the people you think will become the Antichrist. Don't forget to provide some evidence if you can.

“so tell me......”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2 Nov 17, 2012
Ryan wrote:
Please list a person or all the people you think will become the Antichrist. Don't forget to provide some evidence if you can.
22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son

3 and every spirit that does not confess that[a] Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.

Fairly self explanatory I think.

“so tell me......”

Location hidden

#3 Nov 17, 2012
Sorry forgot to give the reference there.
First is 1 John 2.22
Second verse is 1 John 4.3

“so tell me......”

Location hidden

#5 Nov 17, 2012
Anglosaxon18 wrote:
Your gods a fairytale, go get yourself laid girl.
Later dearie.

Flying_Spaghetti _Monster

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6 Nov 17, 2012
Ryan wrote:
Where can I audition?

Roland_Deschain

“Naturalism - Nature is Enough”

Since: Nov 07

UK

#7 Nov 17, 2012
Ryan wrote:
Sauron or Palpatine.

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8 Nov 17, 2012
Roland_Deschain wrote:
<quoted text>
Sauron or Palpatine.
My first thought was, he lied in every word,
That hoary cripple, with malicious eye
Askance to watch the working of his lie
On mine, and mouth scarce able to afford
Suppression of the glee that pursed and scored
Its edge, at one more victim gained thereby.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#10 Nov 17, 2012
Flying_Spaghetti_Monster wrote:
<quoted text>Where can I audition?
Stay out of this. We have other intentions for you. ROTFLMBO

;o~
FSM

Collingwood, Australia

#11 Nov 19, 2012
Hell Sucks wrote:
Stay out of this. We have other intentions for you. ROTFLMBO
;o~
I'm not sure if I should be thanking you or hiring a security guard.:)

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#12 Nov 21, 2012
Ryan wrote:
Nostradamus:

He comes from humble beginnings, has something like two tooth at the rear of his mouth and they think that he lives now!

Note: there is a Mabus is your armed forces...a General!!! tik,tik,tik,tik.....

Mabus then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.
Century II, Quatrain 62

The antichrist very soon annihilates the three,
twenty-seven years his war will last.
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.
Century VIII, Quatrain 77

Naval battle night will be overcome,
Fire in the ships to the West ruin:
New trick, the great ship colored,
Anger to the vanquished, and victory in a drizzle.
Century IX, Quatrain 100

A founder of sects , much trouble for the accuser:
A beast in the theater prepares the scene and plot.
The author ennobled by acts of older times;
the world is confused by schismatic sects.
Century I, Quatrain 45

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#13 Nov 21, 2012
Sorry I forgot my autograph!

“Pancakes and eggs...”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#14 Nov 21, 2012
angelinaUK wrote:
<quoted text>22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son
3 and every spirit that does not confess that[a] Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.
Fairly self explanatory I think.
Actually it is not....for there are many, millions, infact billions, who deny that 'Jesus is the Christ'....

There's way more to it, than just someone denying that 'Jesus is the Christ'...

They may feel that way in their heart...but would never reveal it in the open...

No one, or system, would ever openly proclaim 'Jesus is not the Christ'...and then expect people to follow them...

“Pancakes and eggs...”

Location hidden

#15 Nov 21, 2012
Ryan wrote:
I can't offer u anything...but I can make you think...

What system, around the world, is already in place...that all people, nations 'bow' to or are subjegated to...regardless of race, color, religion, nationality, heritage, tongue, gender or political affiliation?

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#16 Nov 21, 2012
This is what I learn in Bible School and it lines up with the book of Rev. in the Bible! The Roman empire will raise again from out of the European Union! The Antichrist will come out of that European-Union under a worldwide religion with the name of Roman Catholic Church!! Some people believe the next Pope will be the Antichrist, the book of Rev. tells us this the lady on back of a horse is the RCC religion!! This is why the RCC will have nothing to do with the book of Rev. You may believe as you please but the truth is in the Book of Rev. And that truth will hurt a lot of people who can't take the truth FACT!!

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#17 Nov 21, 2012
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
This is what I learn in Bible School and it lines up with the book of Rev. in the Bible! The Roman empire will raise again from out of the European Union! The Antichrist will come out of that European-Union under a worldwide religion with the name of Roman Catholic Church!! Some people believe the next Pope will be the Antichrist, the book of Rev. tells us this the lady on back of a horse is the RCC religion!! This is why the RCC will have nothing to do with the book of Rev. You may believe as you please but the truth is in the Book of Rev. And that truth will hurt a lot of people who can't take the truth FACT!!
You're full of manure, preacherman. There's a good chance I'll get tapped for the first reading, Apocalipsis, capitulo quatro.

4:8
Cada uno de los seres vivientes tenĂ­a seis alas y estababa cubierta de ojos por fuera y por dentro.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#19 Nov 21, 2012
Ryan wrote:
Wayne/Sola says I am the Anti-Christ.
FSM

Collingwood, Australia

#20 Nov 21, 2012
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
Wayne/Sola says I am the Anti-Christ.
Yeah, but Wayne's a non-mammal. I've come to realize that the truth is usually the opposite of Wayne's opinion.

“Pancakes and eggs...”

Location hidden

#21 Nov 22, 2012
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
And how do you think 1.5 billion, or whatever the number is, muslims would react to that? or Jews or Hindus or Chinese ect ect...

How does the Arab world react now to other faiths?

What makes u certain that this 'Antichrist' figure or system, will have a religous face to it at all?

Just because 'christ'...is in the term 'anti'...doesn't nessicarily mean the speculated person or force or system, will have traditional religous pedigree...
Thinking

Cirencester, UK

#22 Nov 22, 2012
Justin Bieber.
Punisher

Brooklyn, NY

#23 Nov 22, 2012
So someone can BECOME the antichrist? I though that job was already assigned by God, and only he will know?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do you really believe in a god? 15 min Barnsweb 597
Evidence Against God 35 min Doubting Thomas 3,780
If the Bible is True Barnsweb is a ... 47 min Jesus Is 27
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 1 hr Barnsweb 8,210
Proof that Christianity is a lie 5 hr Jesus Is 52
A God Who Disagrees With The Data 7 hr Atheistgirl 164
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 8 hr 10uhsee 1,318
More from around the web