of 16
Next Last

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#338 Jul 23, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Save me a table near the restrooms, just in case they don't offer a vegetarian option.
Damn those carnivorous Vikings!
Yeap, Training camp starts next week...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#339 Jul 25, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. I'd rather answer each one separately so that my individual posts aren't too long.
Ok, one at a time. Have at it.
Thinking

UK

#340 Jul 25, 2013
I know what you are saying about believers dancing on Hitchens' grave but we don't need to descend to their level.

There are ways of highlighting the irony of an alleged god that allows followers to be killed en route to a sycophantic ceremony without demeaning the victims personally.
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
When Chris Hitchens died, the Xtians here were all celebrating.
And again, I'm not making fun of the dead, I'm making fun of the mindset that believes that Christians are somehow spared the anguish and loss that befall non-Christians.
Dollasbill, bless his black little heart, questioned whether the victims were "true" Christians.
People like him are the ones I'm going after with this thread, not the sane and decent ones.

“Third Eye”

#341 Jul 25, 2013
Thinking wrote:
I know what you are saying about believers dancing on Hitchens' grave but we don't need to descend to their level.
There are ways of highlighting the irony of an alleged god that allows followers to be killed en route to a sycophantic ceremony without demeaning the victims personally.
<quoted text>
You mean you wouldn't want to 'ascend' to our level...
Thinking

UK

#342 Jul 26, 2013
As I've yet to read a post of yours that was either remotely funny or enlightening, you really need to try harder.
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you wouldn't want to 'ascend' to our level...

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#343 Jul 26, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>Yeap, Training camp starts next week...
Texans all day!
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

#346 Jul 26, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Texans all day!
James, Chapter 4, 4: know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

#347 Jul 26, 2013
I am not doing this to you to make you fall. I am doing this to you to lift you up.
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

#348 Jul 26, 2013
To lift you up out of sin.

“Third Eye”

#350 Jul 26, 2013
The Vortex wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please...
Thinking and I do not get along, but in all honesty, intelligence wise, he IS light years ahead of you retarded fundies.
Jeez seen, why another nic? afraid you'll get too much shyt on your post count? You should have chosen Kotex... more 'fitting'...and yes, that is a play on words...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Religious Freedom 25 min Reading along 126
Are World Events Pointing to End Times (Aug '14) 27 min End Times 2,598
*Forgiveness* 29 min Truths 3
Homosexual acts remain a sin. 1 hr Truth 183
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr Kid_Tomorrow 5,842
Christians: Is this really Christian theology? 2 hr jesus is 239
Mark 4:11 – Should Christians follow the Bible? 5 hr Allen Richards 228
More from around the web