God kills Christians in S.F. plane crash

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#231 Jul 16, 2013
Job wrote:
<quoted text>
With respect, I think you've completely lost it....
Clearly you haven't read the Bible.

I always find it hilarious that Christians thump the Bible and cite it when attacking people and trying to take away their freedom, yet when you point out the things the Bible actually says they have no idea.

What do you think the Bible's position is on rape?
What do you think the Bible's position is on genocide?
What do you think the Bible's position is on slavery?

Do you think the Bible represents modern morality?

Valley Village, CA

#232 Jul 16, 2013
NDanger wrote:
Tell me, next time you are in a restaurant and you find a pubic hair on your table, would you A) complain to management having it removed relocating to another table demanding a free meal or just leaving. or B) make a shrine out of it telling everyone who walks by...
First of all, what restaurants are you eating in that pubic hair is such a problem in your life?

Second, do you understand the difference between a restaurant and a rest room?

Third, why are you _SO_ obsessed with watching teenage boys in the bathroom and collecting their pubic hair?

Are you Christian or something? There's got to be some reason for your pedophilia.
How many times have you seen people walk out of a restroom without washing their hands? So now the door is a potential problem...how do you get out?
Let's be clear, you are accusing these people of WASHING right?
Now you are complaining about people who AREN'T WASHING?

Which is it?
And then there is the issue of the faucet. You may not 'touch' the sink, but you are touching the faucet. Another 'potential problem'...
What hill billy backwoods sh1thole do you come from where you ACTUALLY touch the faucet?

Seriously. I've been in plenty of restrooms in restaurants, movie theaters, office buildings, etc. They _ALL_ have motion sensors.

The RAREST of RARE occasions where I find a bathroom without a motion sensor, it's a touch to activate-auto shut off sink.

You hit the button, water starts. After 15 seconds water stops.

You don't touch it AFTER the water stops because you're done.

Have you never used a bathroom before?
'equality' is the least of my concerns
Yes, that's my point entirely.

Christians in this country have NO INTEREST in equality.

They are ANTI-AMERICAN.

You guys should move to Iran if you want to live under a theocracy.

Valley Village, CA

#233 Jul 16, 2013
NDanger wrote:
BTW, replacing a limb can be cured by prayer. A person prays for the technology to create a prosthetic...Viola, one is created...
I'm gonna let you take a mulligan on this one.

THINK HARD, then go ahead and tell me if you honestly think that it was PRAYER not SCIENCE that created the modern prosthetic.

I'll give you some hints...

Prayer has been around for THOUSANDS of years.
The Technology has advanced in predictable stages.
The people DOING the work were not priests.

So, go on. Think about it.

Also, think about this:

If you claim that a false limb was created by prayer, then I get to claim that a rape van was created by prayer. After all, how could someone possibly come up with the idea to rape people in a van if Jesus didn't give them the idea?

Valley Village, CA

#234 Jul 16, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one making the claim and since you have zero evidence...
Actually, I have PERFECT evidence. I have the historical record of EVERY ACCOUNT of discovering a new tribe.

In that time this has NEVER happened.

There are NO MORE lost tribes. There's no where else for a lost tribe to be. We've been everyone people can go.

It's never happened.

I have as much evidence for this as I have evidence that no one was surfing at Gettysburg during the Civil War.

I have as much evidence for this as I have evidence that no one during WWII was standing on the Moon.

The historical record is QUITE clear on events that never took place.

Valley Village, CA

#235 Jul 16, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
A) Nazi is a political party
B) Because you are ordered to, does not make you one...
Just because you eat food does not make you a farmer.
If I buy food from a farmer, I am supporting the farmer. I am condoning the farmers practice of producing food and selling it.

If your father was sinking ships that were trying to stop Hitler, then your father was condoning Hitler.

Make all the excuses you want. Doesn't change the fact that he was fighting for the Nazis.

Valley Village, CA

#236 Jul 16, 2013
Job wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Give me some examples. Give me stats. Give me figures. Give me sound bytes.....
Here you go:
http://onemansblog.com/2011/08/06/christians-...
4. No, Satan is 'not' worshiped by an established recognized, yellow pages listed under "churches", religious group.
Wrong.
Google "yellow pages" "church of satan" to find one in your area.
You do have the internet don't you? You really could have stopped yourself from this lie before you wrote it.
Satanists are agnostics and atheists.
This is another example of Christians lying and saying bad things about atheists.
Atheists are not Satanists. Satan is a deity of your religion. We reject ALL deities in your religion, including Satan.

Valley Village, CA

#237 Jul 16, 2013
Job wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Wrong! The majority of Bible scholars believe that the writings of Josephus are genuine, with 'interpolations'. And I agree. And quite frankly, the interpolations if anything I would say 'support' it's authenticity. The contrast is what is profoundly noticeable between the portions written by Josephus, and the interpolations of what is probably from a believer.
Let's be clear. Josephus was a real person who really recorded history.

Other scholars at later times wrote analysis of his writings.

Then at a later date, the "church" discovered writings allegedly by Josephus which mentioned Jesus.

The previous scholars who had written about Josephus work don't mention his writings on Jesus at all.

The writings themselves are written in a way which is inconsistent with Josephus' other work.

In other words, the stuff about Jesus which showed up spontaneously several hundred years later, which is not written like Josephus and which doesn't appear in any of the analysis prior to that time is _FAKE_.
2. I'm not stating that testimonies lead to ultimate proof. I'm saying that often they are completely ignored.
Testimonies are worthless. They are biased, incomplete, often totally fabricated.

With something as OBVIOUS as magic controlling every aspect of reality, there should be ABUNDANT physical evidence everywhere involving every aspect of existence.

We should see real documented cases of people losing both of their legs, being brought into a church, praying for 15 minutes and having the legs spontaneously grow back.

We should see Down Syndrome children being cured of their extra chromosome because the Pope asks for it.

We should see new lands appearing wholy formed and fully populated with plants, animals and people appearing in the middle of the atlantic.

We should see all the Arabs vanish from Israel over night without a single trace of their presence.

NONE of that stuff happens. Nothing like that ever happens.

What we get instead is someone deprived of oxygen getting pulled out of a frozen lake and saying "I saw a light".

Not even close to the same thing.
3. The growing number of Christians in places like China occurred before TV, and were not a direct result of outside influence. The underground church in China was/is a phenomenon that was not a result of mass media of any sort, western 'or' eastern.
Here's what I will grant you. Jesus' younger brother led a Christian based civil war in China which left 20 million civilians dead.

If you want to chalk that up to a Heavenly vision, you can.

But then you have to accept the fact that the war which followed was caused by the same Heavenly vision.

OR, you could claim that the leader of the Taipin rebellion was crazy and got his info from someplace else.

So, which is it? Actual heavenly contact which proves that Christianity is profoundly evil? Or a crazy guy making crap up?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#238 Jul 17, 2013
Job wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I understand what you're saying quite well. The problem is that you keep reverting back to the God of the Bible that you claim cannot exist. I'm addressing the "It",'because' you maintain the "It" may 'possibly' exist. And it doesn't matter what you think the chance/ratio is.
What I'm referring to is "human judgment", in this case,'your' "human judgment". When the court decides a party is 'guilty', it doesn't matter whether or not the convicted party has a moral code. Yes, you can 'ignore' the issue, but in reality even the existence of an "It", even if void of morality, emotion, etc., allows, if not causes, the same things that you accuse the Biblical God of (even in the context of not existing in your view).
Morality and legality are not the same thing, for starters.

Secondly, both morals and laws are dependent on the ways in which they affect the individual and/or the society that the individual is a part of.

As for "it", there is a difference between "it" and God (the God of the Bible) that you still haven't comprehended: there is a book that purports to explain what God wants from us, whereas there is no communication from "it."

Another way to look at it is to consider Nature itself, as if it were an entity. Why does Nature favor aggressive lions over passive lions? Why does Nature produce vultures and worms and other creatures that feast on dead flesh? Is Nature evil or good?

The answer, of course, is that Nature is neither good nor evil, because it just is. It may be a force, but it is not a thinking force. So perhaps "it" is not a thinking force either. Perhaps "it" is just a force that somehow, some way, created the universe.

That's the distinction you're failing to grasp.

As for the God of the Bible, it's easy to prove - using Scripture - that he is a monster. Therefore, Christians worship and revere a monster.
Job

Santa Clara, CA

#239 Jul 17, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
If I buy food from a farmer, I am supporting the farmer. I am condoning the farmers practice of producing food and selling it.
If your father was sinking ships that were trying to stop Hitler, then your father was condoning Hitler.
Make all the excuses you want. Doesn't change the fact that he was fighting for the Nazis.
Are you familiar with Bobby Heenan by chance? There are some very definite similarities between you and him (accept he is quite a talented actor in the professional wrestling business). He was mainly portrayed as a wrestling manager and after that a commentator. His basic approach was that the heals could never do wrong, and the faces (the crowd favorites) were always the ones that were cheating, running away in fear, etc.

It didn't matter how ridiculous his claims were, he would hold to them with absolute conviction, which made for great entertainment, and has given him a lot of respect as a wrestling personality (He may have gone into the WWE hall of fame, but don't quote me on that).
Job

Santa Clara, CA

#240 Jul 17, 2013
("except" he is quite a talented actor in the professional wrestling business)

But you can "accept" that as well.
Job

Santa Clara, CA

#241 Jul 17, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
1. <quoted text>
Here you go:
http://onemansblog.com/2011/08/06/christians-...
<quoted text>

2. Wrong.
Google "yellow pages" "church of satan" to find one in your area.
You do have the internet don't you? You really could have stopped yourself from this lie before you wrote it.
<quoted text>

3. This is another example of Christians lying and saying bad things about atheists.
Atheists are not Satanists. Satan is a deity of your religion. We reject ALL deities in your religion, including Satan.
1. And how many Christians in the U.S. do you think did 'not' post any remarks on that site?

http://simonpetersutherland.com/2012/08/05/yo...

Whoops!

http://www.christianpost.com/news/christian-g...

2. I live in the SF Bay Area. Where do you think the first satanic Church was formed?

You're thoroughly confused. Yes, I know full well that there are established satanist churches that are listed in the phone book. I even used the term "yellow pages". Do you not recall that?

3. And the confusion continues. I didn't say atheists are satanists. I said that the satanists you are thinking of, the one's that have an established church, the one's listed in the yellow pages and that you can 'google', are 'not' theistic satanists. They are 'atheistic' satanists. Anton Levay 'was' an atheist. Levayan satanists are 'atheists'.

Now there 'are' theistic satanists that are not associated with identification of church status like the levayan satanists are. But even there, they vary and may or may not recognize the satan deity as one and the same with satan in the Bible. The lucifarians would be an example of that.
Job

Santa Clara, CA

#242 Jul 17, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
1. <quoted text>
Let's be clear. Josephus was a real person who really recorded history.
Other scholars at later times wrote analysis of his writings.
Then at a later date, the "church" discovered writings allegedly by Josephus which mentioned Jesus.
The previous scholars who had written about Josephus work don't mention his writings on Jesus at all.
The writings themselves are written in a way which is inconsistent with Josephus' other work.
In other words, the stuff about Jesus which showed up spontaneously several hundred years later, which is not written like Josephus and which doesn't appear in any of the analysis prior to that time is _FAKE_.

2. <quoted text>
Testimonies are worthless. They are biased, incomplete, often totally fabricated.

3. With something as OBVIOUS as magic controlling every aspect of reality, there should be ABUNDANT physical evidence everywhere involving every aspect of existence.
We should see real documented cases of people losing both of their legs, being brought into a church, praying for 15 minutes and having the legs spontaneously grow back.
We should see Down Syndrome children being cured of their extra chromosome because the Pope asks for it.
We should see new lands appearing wholy formed and fully populated with plants, animals and people appearing in the middle of the atlantic.
We should see all the Arabs vanish from Israel over night without a single trace of their presence.
NONE of that stuff happens. Nothing like that ever happens.
What we get instead is someone deprived of oxygen getting pulled out of a frozen lake and saying "I saw a light".
Not even close to the same thing.
<quoted text>
1. Once again, what you are referring to (it would appear) is 'interpolations'.

Scholarly opinion on the total or partial authenticity of the reference in Book 18, Chapter 3, 3 of the Antiquities to the execution of Jesus by Pontius Pilate, a passage usually called the Testimonium Flavianum, varies.[4][5][1] The general scholarly view is that while the Testimonium Flavianum is most likely not authentic in its entirety, it is broadly agreed upon that it originally consisted of an authentic nucleus with a reference to the execution of Jesus by Pilate which was then subject to Christian interpolation.[5][6][7][8][9][ 10] Although the exact nature and extent of the Christian redaction remains unclear[11] there is broad consensus as to what the original text of the Testimonium by Josephus would have looked like.[9]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephus_on_Jesu...

2. First off, when you're referring to testimonies being worthless, what exactly are you talking about? If testimonies were worthless, they wouldn't be used in the court of law for instance.

3. Given the time-span of the Bible, miracles, super-natural events were probably fairly rare. At least from what is 'recorded' in scripture. The Bible is not a "Harry Potter" novel.

Secondly, if someone's limb were to miraculously grow back, do you really think that people will all of a sudden 'believe'?

This 'is' an authentic 'documented' case. That is to say, the 'documentation' is 'authentic'. Can I say for absolute sure it happened? No. But in reality, the evidence we have that it really happened points in it's favor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_Calan...
Job

Santa Clara, CA

#243 Jul 17, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>

Here's what I will grant you. Jesus' younger brother led a Christian based civil war in China which left 20 million civilians dead.
If you want to chalk that up to a Heavenly vision, you can.
But then you have to accept the fact that the war which followed was caused by the same Heavenly vision.
OR, you could claim that the leader of the Taipin rebellion was crazy and got his info from someplace else.
So, which is it? Actual heavenly contact which proves that Christianity is profoundly evil? Or a crazy guy making crap up?
There's a couple of possibilities. The first one would be that the visions were 'fraudulent'. It's common for frauds, who are generally not creative enough to come up with something unique, to 'copy' something that 'is' authentic. In fact in the Bible itself, we see, I guess we could say, a 'precursor' to this in the Book Of Acts.

A second possibility is that it was a vision that was spiritual in nature, but not originating from God the Creator. Paul mentioned the dangers/possibilities of false revelation coming from either another human, or even another spirit being. There are a number of 'other' Gospels that are not the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Job

Santa Clara, CA

#244 Jul 17, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Morality and legality are not the same thing, for starters.
Secondly, both morals and laws are dependent on the ways in which they affect the individual and/or the society that the individual is a part of.
As for "it", there is a difference between "it" and God (the God of the Bible) that you still haven't comprehended: there is a book that purports to explain what God wants from us, whereas there is no communication from "it."
Another way to look at it is to consider Nature itself, as if it were an entity. Why does Nature favor aggressive lions over passive lions? Why does Nature produce vultures and worms and other creatures that feast on dead flesh? Is Nature evil or good?
The answer, of course, is that Nature is neither good nor evil, because it just is. It may be a force, but it is not a thinking force. So perhaps "it" is not a thinking force either. Perhaps "it" is just a force that somehow, some way, created the universe.
That's the distinction you're failing to grasp.
As for the God of the Bible, it's easy to prove - using Scripture - that he is a monster. Therefore, Christians worship and revere a monster.
I guess the question now might be, is 'nature' the 'it' you are referring to? Nature, as far as we know, is not an intelligent force. It doesn't act with specific intellectual purpose.

If the possible creator ("it") has intelligence, created us 'purposefully', would you conclude that the "it" is evil based on things like natural disasters, infant deaths, homicide, etc. not being prevented or allowed?

Valley Village, CA

#245 Jul 17, 2013
Job wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you familiar with Bobby Heenan by chance? There are some very definite similarities between you and him (accept he is quite a talented actor in the professional wrestling business). He was mainly portrayed as a wrestling manager and after that a commentator. His basic approach was that the heals could never do wrong, and the faces (the crowd favorites) were always the ones that were cheating, running away in fear, etc.
It didn't matter how ridiculous his claims were, he would hold to them with absolute conviction, which made for great entertainment, and has given him a lot of respect as a wrestling personality (He may have gone into the WWE hall of fame, but don't quote me on that).
So, in THIS scenario, you are saying that the Nazis are the good guys and I'm wrong for saying that they shouldn't have been doing what they were doing.

Fantastic.

Go figure, a conservative Christian who is pro-Nazi. That's soooo original.

Valley Village, CA

#246 Jul 17, 2013
Job wrote:
<quoted text>
1. And how many Christians in the U.S. do you think did 'not' post any remarks on that site?
Are you seriously this much of an assh0le?

So, you want "evidence" of things Christians are saying, but only if that evidence includes a response from EVERY Christian.

Really? You have just forfeited the right to ask for any more evidence until you can present me with a location where the opinion of EVERY SINGLE CHRISTIAN can be assessed in real time.
3. And the confusion continues. I didn't say atheists are satanists. I said that the satanists you are thinking of, the one's that have an established church, the one's listed in the yellow pages and that you can 'google', are 'not' theistic satanists. They are 'atheistic' satanists. Anton Levay 'was' an atheist. Levayan satanists are 'atheists'.
No, you are confused.

An atheist does not believe in ANY magical beings. Not Thor, not Vishnu, Not Aries, Not Yahweh, Not Satan.

You can't be an "atheist" who worships "Satan". That's a contradiction of terms.

Satan is an imaginary figure created by Judeo-Christians to excuse the fact that their monotheism is incompatible with their claims about the nature of God.

Atheists are people who reject imaginary figures are.... IMAGINARY.

Valley Village, CA

#247 Jul 17, 2013
Job wrote:
2. First off, when you're referring to testimonies being worthless, what exactly are you talking about? If testimonies were worthless, they wouldn't be used in the court of law for instance.
Do you understand what a logical fallacy is?

Eye witness testimony _in the court of law_ has been proven time and time and time again to be utterly unreliable.

THOUSANDS of people are serving sentences AS WE SPEAK based on false or erroneous eye witness testimony.

MOST of the people freed by the innocence project were convicted by eye witness testimony and freed after it was proven that it was literally impossible for them to have committed the crime.

In other words, the witnesses were _WRONG_.

Just because the court still allows testimony which has been demonstrated to be critically flawed does not make that testimony reliable. It means that the court is allowing evidence it should not allow.

Individual unsupported testimony should be viewed as nothing more than a person's opinion.

_ESPECIALLY_ if it comes from children.
3. Given the time-span of the Bible, miracles, super-natural events were probably fairly rare. At least from what is 'recorded' in scripture. The Bible is not a "Harry Potter" novel.
It's EXACTLY a Harry Potter novel.

It's fictional characters with magical powers set against a background of real locations and real events.

Harry/Jesus is a Wizard who visits London/Israel where he does Spells/Miracles.

Same thing.

The only difference is that your book is old.

2000 years from now, I wouldn't be surprised to find a Harry Potter cult alive and well.
Secondly, if someone's limb were to miraculously grow back, do you really think that people will all of a sudden 'believe'?
This 'is' an authentic 'documented' case. That is to say, the 'documentation' is 'authentic'. Can I say for absolute sure it happened? No. But in reality, the evidence we have that it really happened points in it's favor.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_Calan...
LOL. No. Evidence is an undoctored photo of the man missing his leg. An X-ray would be better. Then footage of him without the leg with verifyiable date (ie here's a pic of him with the Empire State Building being erected in the background). Then a subsequent verifiable document which can also be dated.

This reminds me of the "Miracle" of the uncorruptables - those European saints that we _know_ are saints because their bodies don't decay after death.

It's a "miracle" until you take their clothes off and see that they've been mummified, stuffed, sewn up, etc.

You've got 7 BILLION people alive on the planet today, probably 15 billion that have lived with the available photographic evidence.

So, where's the pictures?

Valley Village, CA

#248 Jul 17, 2013
Job wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a couple of possibilities. The first one would be that the visions were 'fraudulent'. It's common for frauds, who are generally not creative enough to come up with something unique, to 'copy' something that 'is' authentic. In fact in the Bible itself, we see, I guess we could say, a 'precursor' to this in the Book Of Acts.
A second possibility is that it was a vision that was spiritual in nature, but not originating from God the Creator. Paul mentioned the dangers/possibilities of false revelation coming from either another human, or even another spirit being. There are a number of 'other' Gospels that are not the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Or, if you are an educated person...

You could say that the brain processes and analyzes all incoming sensory data so when a person is starved of oxygen, the brain is likewise starved and fails to accurately process what is going on around them.

But if that were true, then we'd have to assume there were other ways for the brain to give false reports of sensory data. You know, like hallucinations caused by chemicals, or fever, or blows to the head, or psychotic breaks.

And, since we know those things never happen....

Oh wait, that's right. They happen ALL THE TIME.

But, other than the 5 examples I just gave which are WELL within the realm of reality, I guess we could also count "Invisible Jewish Wizard who loves Slavery" as just as valid a cause.

Unless we're educated.
Job

Santa Clara, CA

#249 Jul 17, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
So, in THIS scenario, you are saying that the Nazis are the good guys and I'm wrong for saying that they shouldn't have been doing what they were doing.
Fantastic.
Go figure, a conservative Christian who is pro-Nazi. That's soooo original.
The answer of course is 'no'.

But on the other hand, Bobby Heenan (aka "The Brain", aka "The Weasel"), would do something like claim that a wrestler with a patriotic (carrying an American flag into the ring) image was unpatriotic, a communist, a nazi, etc.
Job

Santa Clara, CA

#250 Jul 17, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Are you seriously this much of an assh0le?
So, you want "evidence" of things Christians are saying, but only if that evidence includes a response from EVERY Christian.
Really? You have just forfeited the right to ask for any more evidence until you can present me with a location where the opinion of EVERY SINGLE CHRISTIAN can be assessed in real time.
<quoted text>

2. No, you are confused.
An atheist does not believe in ANY magical beings. Not Thor, not Vishnu, Not Aries, Not Yahweh, Not Satan.
You can't be an "atheist" who worships "Satan". That's a contradiction of terms.
Satan is an imaginary figure created by Judeo-Christians to excuse the fact that their monotheism is incompatible with their claims about the nature of God.
Atheists are people who reject imaginary figures are.... IMAGINARY.
1. You're upset because I asked you for examples, stats, figures, and sound bytes; and I confronted you on the fact that all you did was provide a "blog", expecting me to believe that this is proof that Christians in American want to kill or harm atheists. And that if this is proof, then it's equally true that atheists in America want to kill and harm Christians per the a blog 'I' provided.

2. "Hopefully" this will rid you of the 'confusion'.

LaVeyan Satanism, often referred to simply as Satanism among most adherents, is a tradition in Satanism founded in 1966 by Anton LaVey. Its teachings are based on individualism, epicureanism[1] and "eye for an eye" morality, drawing influences from the rituals and ceremonies of occultist Aleister Crowley and the philosophies of Friedrich Nietzsche and Ayn Rand.[2] Employing Crowley's terminology, its adherents define Satanism as a "Left-Hand Path" religion and philosophy, rejecting traditional "Right-Hand Path" religions such as Christianity and Wicca for their perceived denial of life, and, as in Christianity, emphasis on abstinence and unnecessary guilt.

""""" ""Unlike Theistic Satanism, LaVeyan Satanism does not involve the literal worship of any being other than the self, but rather uses "Satan" as a symbol of carnality and earthly values, of man's inherent nature, and of a cosmos which Satanists perceive to be permeated and motivated by a force that has been given many names by man over the course of time."""" """

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaVeyan_Satanism

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 min WasteWater 8,094
4,70,000 errors, mistakes, contradictions in bible 49 min dollarsbill 433
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 50 min Jaimie 84,407
Here is My Spiritual Dilemma ... 1 hr janeebee 103
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking 2 hr dollarsbill 118
as a fellow christian can i ask 5 hr Jeremiah_one 35
White People are the Beast of the Field in the ... 6 hr Sceptical_Mal 6
More from around the web