Abortiioinists Are Murderers

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Me Myself and I

Welch, WV

#1 May 9, 2013
I had a Topix Thread about Gosnell, the sick psychotic that murdered babies but evidently, it has been taken down. WHY? Atheists and God hating jerks can post whatever topic they want about Christians and even Jesus Christ Himself and they are allowed to remain but if a post happens to be against MURDER and sick supporters of ABORTION come up, they are deleted? Are the moderators at Topic abortion fans? I am sick of the cowards that can post whatever the crap they want but as soon as their feet are held to the fire they whine and cry and have posts deleted and people banned because THAY don't like it.

This country has turned into a bunch of whiny ass liberals that want everything run THEIR way and anything that is moral or right they want banned.
Me Myself and I

Welch, WV

#2 May 9, 2013
No answers? Where are all the big bad "mothers right" crowd at? Is it a mothers RIGHT to slaughter their own child? Abortion is a cold, self-centered act. It has been shown that abortion s mainly used a birth control act.

The best birth control should be the parents (but that is hard to do since most fathers are slackers and couldn't care less about their out of wedlock children).
Punisher

Bronxville, NY

#3 May 9, 2013
Murder? Like what you do to the American-English language.

You didnt have anything. You dont own a thread, or your posts. Topix owns your posts...all of our posts.

So as it appears you're a Conservative American Xtian Fundy with the language skills of a trained goat - you should know that Topix is a business, and as such they can do as they please with all these posts. Right? MR. Conservative American Fundy Xtian...? Business is business, right dude?

And check yourself as you're the one whining...

You; "They took down my thread! Its a conspiracy! Gutless liberals!" That's your entire argument!?

Lol! And I mean that Lol!

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#4 May 9, 2013
What about the women that go to get an abortion?

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Buda, TX

#5 May 9, 2013
Maybe people don't want to respond to your threads is because they know you are nuts and very unreasonable. Why discuss any thing seriously with you?
Punisher

Bronxville, NY

#6 May 9, 2013
Me Myself and I wrote:
No answers? Where are all the big bad "mothers right" crowd at? Is it a mothers RIGHT to slaughter their own child? Abortion is a cold, self-centered act. It has been shown that abortion s mainly used a birth control act.

1. The best birth control should be the parents

(but that is hard to do since most fathers are slackers and couldn't care less about their out of wedlock children).
1. Ah...if they are parents, they already skipped the birth control part. As..you know...having kids means you're a parent...as not having kids means you're not a parent...so a parent cant be a form of birth control...its too late...

And how did those welfare whores miss your wrath? Their to blame too, right?
Punisher

Bronxville, NY

#7 May 9, 2013
Me Myself and I wrote:
No answers? Where are all the big bad "mothers right" crowd at? Is it a mothers RIGHT to slaughter their own child?

1. Abortion is a cold, self-centered act.

2. It has been shown that abortion s mainly used a birth control act.

The best birth control should be the parents (but that is hard to do since most fathers are slackers and couldn't care less about their out of wedlock children).
1. Prove that. At least make an effort to support your point.

2. Shown by who? By what metric?

3. Why do you connect these two disparate ideas? Why does one follow the other?

Extra credit;

Do you support the unlimited access to a low-cost, easily available Morning After pill for all females? Yes or no...?
Me Myself and I

Welch, WV

#8 May 9, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
Extra credit;
Do you support the unlimited access to a low-cost, easily available Morning After pill for all females? Yes or no...?
Unlike you and the rest of the atheists that have posted their idiotic defense of murder, I do NOT condone abortion in any form.

Here, read it for yourself.

http://www.abort73.com/abortion_facts/birth_c...

Planned Parenthood's conflict of interest notwithstanding, we are still left to ponder the question of birth control. Is contraception really the best way to prevent abortion? Would there actually be more abortions if Planned Parenthood didn't exist? As anyone who has opposed abortion in the public square can tell you, it is not uncommon to hear some variant of: if you really wanted to eliminate abortion, you'd be handing out condoms. Planned Parenthood declares on its website that each year, it prevents 612,000 unintended pregnancies.
Me Myself and I

Welch, WV

#9 May 9, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
Extra credit;
ANd I suppose your sickness is in line with the liberal, stupid ass judge that wants the morning after pill for girls, CHILDREN, 15 of age.

You people are sick.

http://www.chron.com/health/article/Debate-ov...
Me Myself and I

Welch, WV

#10 May 9, 2013
Punisher wrote:
Murder? Like what you do to the American-English language.
You didnt have anything. You dont own a thread, or your posts. Topix owns your posts...all of our posts.
So as it appears you're a Conservative American Xtian Fundy with the language skills of a trained goat - you should know that Topix is a business, and as such they can do as they please with all these posts. Right? MR. Conservative American Fundy Xtian...? Business is business, right dude?
And check yourself as you're the one whining...
You; "They took down my thread! Its a conspiracy! Gutless liberals!" That's your entire argument!?
Lol! And I mean that Lol!
Who gives a crap what YOU whine about? I ask you, do you have any sympathy for Gosnell? And I mean that.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#11 May 10, 2013
Me Myself and I wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a crap what YOU whine about? I ask you, do you have any sympathy for Gosnell? And I mean that.
Really what about the women that went to Gosnell to get an abortion?

Women of color have been denied equal access to safe abortions. So they have often resorted dangerous self-induced procedures or to fly-by-night operators like Kermit Gosnell.

As there are less and less safe places to get an abortion we will be seeing more and more of this. Abortion numbers do not go down when abortions are outlawed they go underground where mothers and the unborn face doom.

Education with easily available cheap birth control is the only way to lower abortions numbers. My guess is you don't care abort lowering abortion numbers only controlling others.
Me Myself and I

Welch, WV

#12 May 10, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Really what about the women that went to Gosnell to get an abortion?
Women of color have been denied equal access to safe abortions. So they have often resorted dangerous self-induced procedures or to fly-by-night operators like Kermit Gosnell.
As there are less and less safe places to get an abortion we will be seeing more and more of this. Abortion numbers do not go down when abortions are outlawed they go underground where mothers and the unborn face doom.
Education with easily available cheap birth control is the only way to lower abortions numbers. My guess is you don't care abort lowering abortion numbers only controlling others.
My guess is you don't care about the babies that were murdered.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#13 May 10, 2013
Me Myself and I wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually posted an article about the far left oppression of media reporting...

Looks like there are many, but here is one...

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/144...

Looks like my thread was removed as well...

Aaaaah, free speech at its finest...

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#15 May 11, 2013
Me Myself and I wrote:
<quoted text>
And you don't care about the women.

Who cares more? The one that would outlaw abortion knowing that does not lower abortion numbers and places the woman at great risk of health problems even death or teach young boy's and girls about their bodies so they can take precautions to protect themselves from unwanted pregnancy and STD's

The mostly atheist country of Netherlands has one of the lowest abortion rates in the world and thee lowest children living in poverty. I say we do what they did to lower abortion numbers.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#16 May 11, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually posted an article about the far left oppression of media reporting...
Looks like there are many, but here is one...
http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/144...
Looks like my thread was removed as well...
Aaaaah, free speech at its finest...
Yea yahoo news only had two stories on it today.
http://news.yahoo.com/no-verdict-eighth-day-u...

http://news.yahoo.com/jury-deliberates-ninth-...

ABC news only had one story on this today.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/pa-jury-wo...

It's in the news most every day all over the place. I already proved that with you last week. Do you live under a rock?

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#17 May 11, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea yahoo news only had two stories on it today.
http://news.yahoo.com/no-verdict-eighth-day-u...
http://news.yahoo.com/jury-deliberates-ninth-...
ABC news only had one story on this today.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/pa-jury-wo...
It's in the news most every day all over the place. I already proved that with you last week. Do you live under a rock?
I prefer the 'glass' bubble vs the rock...

I'm a busy guy...not much time for newz unless it's the local and rarely the Natl...
Punisher

Bronx, NY

#18 May 11, 2013
Me Myself and I wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you and the rest of the atheists that have posted their idiotic defense of murder, I do NOT condone abortion in any form.
Here, read it for yourself.
http://www.abort73.com/abortion_facts/birth_c...
Planned Parenthood's conflict of interest notwithstanding, we are still left to ponder the question of birth control. Is contraception really the best way to prevent abortion? Would there actually be more abortions if Planned Parenthood didn't exist? As anyone who has opposed abortion in the public square can tell you, it is not uncommon to hear some variant of: if you really wanted to eliminate abortion, you'd be handing out condoms. Planned Parenthood declares on its website that each year, it prevents 612,000 unintended pregnancies.
No, Im not reading that, as Im not having a discussion with your links.

If YOU cant conjure and manifest your own argument...then leave the premises.

Hand out condoms? Whenever thats proposed...some Xtian group screams bloody hell. Because there's no pleasing you folks. Everything anyone or group tries to do to lower teen and unwanted pregnancy, be it education, access to birth control, or abortion on demand - you folks scream its the devils work!
Punisher

Bronx, NY

#19 May 11, 2013
Me Myself and I wrote:
<quoted text>
ANd I suppose your sickness is in line with the liberal, stupid ass judge that wants the morning after pill for girls, CHILDREN, 15 of age.
You people are sick.
http://www.chron.com/health/article/Debate-ov...
Yes, there's nothing wrong with it. Preventing pregnancy with a simple pill is the best alternative there is. And dont bore me with the abstinence BS.

Please tell us why across the board access to the Morn-after pill is wrong...!? Make YOUR case, no one elses....can you do that?
Punisher

Bronx, NY

#20 May 11, 2013
Me Myself and I wrote:
<quoted text>
Sympathy? Sort of silly question...but no, I dont. If he violated the laws, he should be persecuted...but Im not paying attention to the case.

What caught my attention was your emotional outburst. As it usually does...
Punisher

Bronx, NY

#21 May 11, 2013
Me Myself and I wrote:
<quoted text>
Concern for the living trumps abortions. Weird, huh?

Its the same old song and dance with you/others. Worry about the fetuses - none for the living. Let the drones fly and murder innocent children for "National Security" - while obsessing over the unborn. Buy cheap products from overseas, eat cheap food from overseas, or the same produced here - where the living and work conditions of the workers (many children) in these industries is HELL, but damn if you dont go apoplectic over the unborn...or the removal of "your" thread.

Your priorities are all out of alignment...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 24 min Barnsweb 8,341
Evidence Against God 30 min Doubting Thomas 3,916
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 43 min Barnsweb 5,576
is it me or who else can see demons and angels ? (Nov '11) 7 hr Atheistgirl 277
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 9 hr Atheistgirl 20,069
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 9 hr KAB 1,373
Christians made Jesus God, turnaround and call ... 11 hr Taranis 6
GS, defend this defamation of my character with... (Oct '12) 12 hr Atheistgirl 972
Let's have a discussion, HG. (Oct '12) 12 hr Atheistgirl 181
More from around the web