The People's Lounge
First Prev
of 222
Next Last

Since: Oct 07

Hove, UK

#4573 Mar 3, 2013
R---O--S--E wrote:
<quoted text>She sounds like a druggie and alkie, don't you think? Thought you did.
Matthew 11:18-20
King James Version (KJV)

18 For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, He hath a devil.

19 The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children.

20 Then began he to upbraid the cities wherein most of his mighty works were done, because they repented not:

Sceptical_Mal

“Born again atheist”

Since: Jun 12

Melbourne

#4574 Mar 4, 2013
junglebee wrote:
<quoted text>God's timing is perfect and if he wants Seriously, then perhaps a house will fall on her and wake her up. Seriously just got exposed and busted on another thread, by Hell Sucks, when Seriously lied and said that the Bible says that Jesus said a Christian is one who follows the Nicene Creed. Hell Sucks exposed her as a fraud and pointed out that the Nicene Creed is not biblical but RCC dogma.
I pray for the God-haters, anti-Christians, like Seriously. It is God who exposes her and he will knoclk her to her knees.
God bless you and yours.
What a freaking dumbass you are.

“Only Biblical methods will ”

Since: Apr 10

help bring others to Christ

#4575 Mar 4, 2013
nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
I thinl I will start some seeds this week...March is an iffy month weather wise.
What kinds? I started mine in the house, because it is not warm enough to germinate them outside. I did plant some violets, nasturtium, and pansies outside in the hopes they germinate before they mold.

God bless you and yours.

#4576 Mar 4, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>Matthew 11:18-20
King James Version (KJV)
18 For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, He hath a devil.
19 The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children.
20 Then began he to upbraid the cities wherein most of his mighty works were done, because they repented not:
Great to see you. Hope all is well with you. God bless you and yours.
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#4577 Mar 4, 2013
Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
What kinds? I started mine in the house, because it is not warm enough to germinate them outside. I did plant some violets, nasturtium, and pansies outside in the hopes they germinate before they mold.
God bless you and yours.
I have to go through ny seeds but I think I will start with morning glories

#4578 Mar 5, 2013
nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to go through ny seeds but I think I will start with morning glories
I planted pansies last year as well, but they never came up. I picked a different location this year. I think I have morning glories that come up every year near my driveway entrance. That or they are 4 oclocks. Like I said, I am not great at identifying flowers, but I love to grow them all and love to have fresh flowers in the house all season.

I think I am going to do an entire raised medicinal herb garden this year, but I am having trouble picking my seed kit out of the many options out there :). I may just have to make my own kit out of what is available rather than go with a prepared kit. I will do some of it outside and some inside I believe. We are in the works of building an atrium on the front of the house since I am doing well at growing plants now.

God bless you and yours :).
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#4579 Mar 21, 2013
Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I planted pansies last year as well, but they never came up. I picked a different location this year. I think I have morning glories that come up every year near my driveway entrance. That or they are 4 oclocks. Like I said, I am not great at identifying flowers, but I love to grow them all and love to have fresh flowers in the house all season.
I think I am going to do an entire raised medicinal herb garden this year, but I am having trouble picking my seed kit out of the many options out there :). I may just have to make my own kit out of what is available rather than go with a prepared kit. I will do some of it outside and some inside I believe. We are in the works of building an atrium on the front of the house since I am doing well at growing plants now.
God bless you and yours :).
had to bring my otted plants inside, temp droppin to the 20's atnight. last weekend in the 80's, this weekend maybe 50's. March is a difficlt month.

#4580 Feb 24, 2014
High time to revive the chit chat thread. Topix can get just way too intense at times.

Spring is on the horizon here, so.......flower beds, gardening prep, seedlings, mulching, etc going on here. We have 9 mama sheep, 1 ram, and 11 babies!! Our pasture is littered with babes and it is awesome to watch them romp and kick and play, play, play :D!! Another new baby donkey is on the horizon soon (1-3 months).

How is everyone else and what are you all up to?

“Doot de doot”

Since: Oct 07

doot doot da...!

#4581 Mar 1, 2014
I'll be heading for Italy in 2 weeks with my spouse for our first vacation in 35 years. We get more excited every day.

My new liver has worked perfectly for the past 4 years. Grateful for every day.

Fixin' to set up a little recording studio here in the basement.

Excited for spring. Big plans for the koi pond and general sprucing up.

Life is good.

Peace.

“Yes we can. Change is good.”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4582 Mar 1, 2014
Skunk River Joe wrote:
I'll be heading for Italy in 2 weeks with my spouse for our first vacation in 35 years. We get more excited every day.
Life is good.
Peace.
Hey Joe!!! So glad to see you posting. I hope you have a great vacation with your wife.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#4583 Mar 1, 2014
Seriously__ wrote:
High time to revive the chit chat thread. Topix can get just way too intense at times.
Spring is on the horizon here, so.......flower beds, gardening prep, seedlings, mulching, etc going on here. We have 9 mama sheep, 1 ram, and 11 babies!! Our pasture is littered with babes and it is awesome to watch them romp and kick and play, play, play :D!! Another new baby donkey is on the horizon soon (1-3 months).
How is everyone else and what are you all up to?
Sorry, but I'm too tired to chat much. It gets exhausting getting thrown into Hell all day long by these fundies, and having to keep climb back out. I need to invest in some James Bond wristwatch electric winch thingy or something.

#4584 Mar 1, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I'm too tired to chat much. It gets exhausting getting thrown into Hell all day long by these fundies, and having to keep climb back out. I need to invest in some James Bond wristwatch electric winch thingy or something.
I have a pair of 004 Thomas Thompkins (predecessor and mentor to 007 James Bond ya know ;)) self activating, super-duper springy, rocket assisted, color changing, all purpose tennis shoes you can have. Everything still works on them but the phone. They would be faster and less effort than the winch thingy.

I hope your weekend is shaping up to be marvelous!

#4585 Mar 1, 2014
Skunk River Joe wrote:
Life is good.
Peace.
This is wonderful news!! Enjoy the long overdue and greatly needed vacation.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#4586 Mar 1, 2014
Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a pair of 004 Thomas Thompkins (predecessor and mentor to 007 James Bond ya know ;)) self activating, super-duper springy, rocket assisted, color changing, all purpose tennis shoes you can have. Everything still works on them but the phone. They would be faster and less effort than the winch thingy.
I hope your weekend is shaping up to be marvelous!
Ha, so you got stuck with them hey?

I sold them at a tag sale a few years ago. Oh sure, they get me out of Hell, but the rockets always overshoot and I come crashing to the ground. And THAT really, really, really, >>>HURTS<<<!

#4587 Mar 2, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, so you got stuck with them hey?
I sold them at a tag sale a few years ago. Oh sure, they get me out of Hell, but the rockets always overshoot and I come crashing to the ground. And THAT really, really, really, >>>HURTS<<<!
Nope, I am NOT stuck with them. I WILL find someone who "needs" it. Heck, I *AM* including a super soft pillow and duct tape for those rough bum landings :D. AND it is free after all *sigh*.
Nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#4588 Mar 2, 2014
Skunk River Joe wrote:
Life is good.
Peace.
Glad to see your post. Enjoy your vacation.

“Acts 1:7”

Since: Apr 08

thesecretary.wordpress.com/

#4591 Mar 21, 2014
&li st=PL3YoWRSE_fev79YMoxqEzvePhT 9BfjUR6&index=9

survivor

Hope y'all are doing well :)
Nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#4592 Mar 21, 2014
Dryad wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2U0Lu-n0GS4XX&list=PL3YoW RSE_fev79YMoxqEzvePhT9BfjUR6 &index=9
survivor
Hope y'all are doing well :)
Some of are and some of us ain't. Happy Spring!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 222
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The teaching God is a trinity is a lie! 25 min Taranis 3
Poll The Greatest Threat to America's Security (Sep '15) 1 hr GarytheHOMO 4,815
IMPUTED RIGHTEOUSNESS Gospel 1 hr truth 506
Early Christianity 3 hr Taranis 900
Intelligent People Question Everything 3 hr scientist 1,909
News Abortion law reform in Northern Ireland 'unfini... 6 hr Big Al 11
If you see demons or angels you have schizophre... (Nov '09) 10 hr McGee 81
More from around the web