Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
My situation is resolved and in a Biblical manner, so no further details are needed nor will they be given. I am at peace and the offender is at peace. No further actions or analysis needed.
May your family members never experience acts of violence. I sadly can imagine you telling your 18 year old daughter to go to her rapist and apologize to him for her causing him to rape her as she shares blame in being raped or because she has no right to be angry at him for raping her. Or telling your nephew who was beaten regularly as a small child they should ask for forgiveness from the parent that beat them since they share blame for their parent beating them or they just did not try hard enough through the blows to have empathy as maybe their parent was beaten as a child too. I am unclear what has happened in your past to cause such warped views, but I truly do pray you find peace from it.
If acts of violence were to happen in your family, you would cause so much more damage with your attitude as the affected either would believe they are in fact at fault for what happened to them or a rift would be caused between you and they as they looked to you for support and love, but only received "accept your blame and go apologize since *you* must have done something wrong to cause this persons violence against you." May you and your families life always be "golden" so you do not impose your damaging views on those around in their times of trouble.
I will no longer respond on this subject as I will not aid you in your delusions of authority on situations you have no knowledge of.
You are simply a hypocrite. If you know, then there is no need to spell it out. But, you are blind.

You mentioned a rapist, a person who beat a child, child beaten by parent, and acts of violence.

You said these things, right.

Now, let me ask you this, are you judging the rapist, judging the person who beat the child, the parent who beats the child or any person who commit acts of violence and are you now judging the homosexual?

Well, according to you,unless they are Christians, then you can not judge them at all. You believe that it is up to God to judge them and tell them they were wrong. According to you, even if you forgive them, you are judging them and telling them that they sinned and did something wrong.

So, according to you,unless these people were Christians, you have nothing to forgive and only God can forgive them. Unless, you are changing your position and you now think that you can judge sinners, forgive them and tell homosexuals that you forgive them for sinning.

So, have you changed your positions and now you judge and forgive homosexuals? Are you at peace now with homosexuals, and now homosexuals are all at peace?

God is not about your situation, His laws and rules do not change because of your feelings. God does not measure sin by what offends you. God is just as offended by a homosexual, as He is by a person who molested you as a child. If your position has not changed, then only God can judge and call it a sin if a person abuses you when were a child. What have you to forgive, if you do not judge the act as a sin?

By your words, you are neither to condone or condemn a person who molests or rapes you now or even when you were a child.

I mean, if you are a hypocrite, then what you say makes sense to you, in your world of hypocrisy.

God Bless you and yours.

“Only Biblical methods will”

Since: Apr 10

bring others to Christ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Seen Is Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.
They are quite different looking than the German Shepherds around here. And the legs and feet look skinny/small for such large dogs. Mine has huge feet and legs that look about twice as thick. And I'm just the opposite on what I want in a dog. As it's cool to cold here more than it is hot.(Well, I'm worried that may change with this climate change.) So I prefer a dog with a thick coat,as I do a lot of hiking. Which makes finding another dog near impossible, as probably 90% of the dogs I see advertised are short haired ones.
I think the feet looking small is a trick of the angle of the camera since the adult's feet are pretty proportional IMO. I noticed the legs and feet looked tiny in the photo. The male's feet are at least as large as my palm if not larger.

The vets here say this type of Shepherd is weather hearty to mid/low 20's without shelter and high teens with shelter. They have a thick undercoat in winter, but we still bring them in if it dips below 30.

bring others to Christ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what though?
There's a lot more to forgiveness than just letting go of your anger and bitterness towards someone who's wronged you.
To wholly and truly forgive is to love those who wrong you the same way you would if they never had.
I sent you a pm since the people's lounge is supposed to be for light and friendly discussions only :).
Truth sayer

Beverly Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I sent you a pm since the people's lounge is supposed to be for light and friendly discussions only :).
Wrong.....not a chance. You started the discussion. Also, Native's Christian Pit was supposed to be for light and friendly discussions. This is just another "den of iniquity", but a good place to discuss your hypocrisy. Why would you judge a person who abused you, according to you, that is God's job. You are instructed in your mind of hypocrisy to neither condone or condemn their acts. In other words, there is nothing for you to forgive unless you first judge it as sinful and harmful. Just like the homosexual, they may not see it as a sin.

God does not like a hypocrite, you know since that is what He was saying about judge not les ye be judge, for what measure you judge others by ye shall be judge....right now, isn't your measure hypocrisy.

Don't answer...reflex answers are never good and always judgmental.

bring others to Christ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Seen Is Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.
They are quite different looking than the German Shepherds around here. And the legs and feet look skinny/small for such large dogs. Mine has huge feet and legs that look about twice as thick. And I'm just the opposite on what I want in a dog. As it's cool to cold here more than it is hot.(Well, I'm worried that may change with this climate change.) So I prefer a dog with a thick coat,as I do a lot of hiking. Which makes finding another dog near impossible, as probably 90% of the dogs I see advertised are short haired ones.
If you feel like it, I would love to see a photo of your shepherd pup. If not, just let me know what he is referred as ie: long haired, black/tan or whatever so I can look up what he might look like if you do not mind. I am curious now, thanks :D

“Life Force One”

Since: Mar 09

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you feel like it, I would love to see a photo of your shepherd pup. If not, just let me know what he is referred as ie: long haired, black/tan or whatever so I can look up what he might look like if you do not mind. I am curious now, thanks :D
You got me thinking that I should take some pictures of him anyway. So I'll see if the rechargeable batteries I have are powerful enough to run the camera long enough to take some photos. I spent $2,000 for a camera that drains the batteries within maybe 20 minutes, if they're relatively new. If they are several months old or older, the camera won't even work.

bring others to Christ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Seen Is Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
You got me thinking that I should take some pictures of him anyway. So I'll see if the rechargeable batteries I have are powerful enough to run the camera long enough to take some photos. I spent $2,000 for a camera that drains the batteries within maybe 20 minutes, if they're relatively new. If they are several months old or older, the camera won't even work.
I am in the market for a inexpensive round the house digital camera. I am looking at a Canon Powershot SD1000, but we just need an inexpensive one to document life's little events and outings :).

bring others to Christ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in the market for a inexpensive round the house digital camera. I am looking at a Canon Powershot SD1000, but we just need an inexpensive one to document life's little events and outings :).
Well, no longer in the market for a digital camera. I just bought one from the E-bay, so I hope I like it :D!! Time will tell.

bring others to Christ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

I received the Canon Powershot SD1000 and I really like it. It takes clear photos and videos and will be a great around the house/outings camera.

Hope everyone is having a great week so far!!
cloudy

Brentwood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

for skunk river joe

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Life Force One”

Since: Mar 09

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

Thankfully summer is gone. It was the hottest we've ever had.

The Canadian Geese are getting restless to migrate already.

“Doot de doot”

Since: Oct 07

doot doot da...!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

cloudy wrote:
for skunk river joe
How cool! Beautiful song. Thank you.

“Doot de doot”

doot doot da...!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

It's amazing how well that Bob Seger song fits my mood today. I just came back from visiting an old, old friend who has just started chemo therapy. We haven't seen each other for years and years. You know how it is... Life just keeps happening and friends kind of fall by the wayside.
All weekend long we visited people I knew in my youth and drove around the town I used to know. Everything is changed, Someday finally arrived and it came with wrinkles and gray hair and an all too present sense of loss. Loss in terms of the way life used to be. The friends we've lost and even harder to swallow is the knowledge of losses yet to come, Someday.
Maybe some day will be as sweet as yesterday, someday. But I doubt it.
cloudy

Brentwood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Skunk River Joe wrote:
It's amazing how well that Bob Seger song fits my mood today. I just came back from visiting an old, old friend who has just started chemo therapy. We haven't seen each other for years and years. You know how it is... Life just keeps happening and friends kind of fall by the wayside.
All weekend long we visited people I knew in my youth and drove around the town I used to know. Everything is changed, Someday finally arrived and it came with wrinkles and gray hair and an all too present sense of loss. Loss in terms of the way life used to be. The friends we've lost and even harder to swallow is the knowledge of losses yet to come, Someday.
Maybe some day will be as sweet as yesterday, someday. But I doubt it.
Found my old address book and photos while I was packing. Too sad how many are gone. Sometimes I wonder why I'm still here. Almost like God forgot to take me too. Got some good memories from a time when people weren't so damn pissy. The music brings it all back to me.

“Doot de doot”

doot doot da...!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

cloudy wrote:
<quoted text>
Found my old address book and photos while I was packing. Too sad how many are gone. Sometimes I wonder why I'm still here. Almost like God forgot to take me too. Got some good memories from a time when people weren't so damn pissy. The music brings it all back to me.
That was one Seger song I'd never heard. Beautiful. And it does open up the box of memories.... of better times.
native new yorker

Brentwood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Skunk River Joe wrote:
<quoted text>That was one Seger song I'd never heard. Beautiful. And it does open up the box of memories.... of better times.
One more for ya

“Doot de doot”

doot doot da...!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

native new yorker wrote:
<quoted text>
One more for ya
Check this out. It's a poor recording of a beautiful song. I hosted a show with Michael and a couple of other folkies a few years ago. He's a real gentleman and his old Martin is a monument to classic guitars.

“Acts 1:7”

Since: Apr 08

thesecretary.wordpress.com/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

*Pops in to wave and say hi* HI!

Hope everyone is doing well and finding ways to stay warm where it's cold and cool where it's hot.

Why dontcha all have a drink on me :)

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Dryad wrote:
*Pops in to wave and say hi* HI!
Hope everyone is doing well and finding ways to stay warm where it's cold and cool where it's hot.
Why dontcha all have a drink on me :)
Hi Dryad!
Hope you are doing well and it is so good to hear from you.
Your thread here that you started is still going fairly strong and is still mainly a neutral one for folks to relax and get to know one another more.

bring others to Christ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Howdy everyone. I hope everyone has been doing great!

I wanted to revive this thread as a place we can come and chat nicely and ignore those who do not want a place of solace.

Gardening time is upon us again and I am weeding, and sowing seeds like crazy. I am trying Giant tree tomatoes this year as well as Early hybrid tomatoes. I will let you all know how the Giant tree tomatoes go. I bought the Giant tree tomato kit from Gardeners choice. It was supposed to grow 6 giant tree tomatoes and 6 Early hybrid, but I ended up with 10 giant trees and 15 early hybrids. They are not big enough to go outside yet. I am looking forward to seeing how they work.

Hubby is ready for me to make batch #2 of beer and his birthday is coming up, so I am hunting up another kit. Not sure what kind to try this time, I tried a blonde ale for him last time.

Hopefully everyone who wants civil discourse will check in here. I suspect some reading but not posting in the predominately hostile environment of the main threads.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is being a nudist a sin 28 min DeltaRocket 81
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 29 min paganbirdkeeper666 12,243
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 43 min messianic1114 1,524
Why would God allow MH17 to be shot down??? 1 hr blacklagoon 216
God is just 1 hr blacklagoon 119
A Message from Nettie 1 hr Laci Ann 7 1,340
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 2 hr Barnsweb 1,733
...Christianity's explanation of race 2 hr howstupidareyou 112
•••