The 'great flood' and Noah's ark are ...
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#230 Feb 14, 2013
"The 'great flood' and Noah's ark are lies"

Who should we believe? You/Satan or Jesus? No contest.

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#231 Feb 14, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Avi,
The Gospels were completed before the close of the first century.
Who wrote the NT books and when?
http://carm.org/wasnt-new-testament-written-h...
http://www.datingthenewtestament.com
Some of your other questions have been answered here..
http://creation.com/how-did-all-the-animals-f...
The roos must have skipped down to Aus after the flood during a period when flood waters were still in great lakes on land. Then as this water ran off - forming Grand Canyon - the ocean level raised isolating Aus and the roos.
The science shows there was a global flood. Since there was a global flood that has left the fossil record found in sediment layers globally how did man survive? The Ark has been found long ago.
• Noah's Ark Discovery
www.youtube.com/watch...
www.youtube.com/watch...
(illustrated)
www.arkdiscovery.com/noah 's_ark.htm
Oh dear, what planet do you people come from? Anyway seeing as you are here, I have a large piece of land for sale which has great potential for development. It's called the Sahara and is located in North Africa. I am looking for the right kind of person to take avantage of this great opportunity and I believe an intelligent person like you fits the bill perfectly. If you are interested drop me an e mail and we can discuss the financial side of things, but don't delay, I have other idio, er entrepreneurs queueing up to make a deal!

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#232 Feb 14, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
"The 'great flood' and Noah's ark are lies"
Who should we believe? You/Satan or Jesus? No contest.
I can think of no better reason not to believe the Noah's Ark yarn, than the fact that you do believe it!

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#233 Feb 14, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
I can think of no better reason not to believe the Noah's Ark yarn, than the fact that you do believe it!
That's because you're a Bible hater and I'm a Bible lover.
Lordofnuts

Asheboro, NC

#234 Feb 14, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
I can think of no better reason not to believe the Noah's Ark yarn, than the fact that you do believe it!
98% of the smartest Christians eventually accepted the huge amount of evidence that Noah's Ark was a myth. So at least you know who you're dealing with. The other 2% like this [email protected] are running around posting links to their fake religious pseudo science websites. Too funny!

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#235 Feb 15, 2013
Lordofnuts wrote:
<quoted text>98% of the smartest Christians eventually accepted the huge amount of evidence that Noah's Ark was a myth. So at least you know who you're dealing with. The other 2% like this [email protected] are running around posting links to their fake religious pseudo science websites. Too funny!
The eternal fire awaits those who call Jesus a liar.

Luke 17:26-27 (NASB)
26 "And JUST AS IT HAPPENED in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: 27 they were eating, they were drinking, they were marrying, they were being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 4 min oxbow 1,093
If The Pope Were American 8 min oxbow 30
News Police need more training on hate crime, says A... 14 min oxbow 14
Another one joins our team ! 33 min oxbow 63
judgment coming to america 58 min oxbow 39
Israel is anti christ, literally 1 hr oxbow 38
Early Christianity 1 hr oxbow 2,100
More from around the web