Qan-kara

Hollywood, FL

#183 Jan 29, 2014
debunker wrote:
I forgot one...
a beautifully tanned woman:....
so, what is closer to finely polished bronze/brass, a beautifully tanned Caucasian, or Desmond Tutu
By the way debunker/kimboe ( what ever devilish appdelation you go by) YOU WILL NEVER FIND THE WORD "TAN" IN THE TORAH TO DESCRIBE ANY HUMAN BEING.

Once again as the wicked have done throughout the ages, they stole the identity, culture etc of other races and nation and put their own demonic spin on it: just like You are doing now,, you little dollarsbill clone. For example; you hear about people having '"Olive" skin. That one cracks me up everytime; because OLIVE comes in only two colors - BLACK & GREEN!!!!!! ALSO....

The word CAUCASIAN comes from the dwelIers of the CAUCASUS MOUNTAIN - Cave Dwellers. So don't be using it so loosely in your utter and wilfull ignorance without a clue as to its origin.

Not only do you know little or nothing about the TORAH you know sooooo little about so little...keep up the entertainment and come back soon for more education

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#184 Jan 29, 2014
Qan-kara wrote:
<quoted text>
The only time the TORAH uses the word "white" as it relates to human being is to describe A DISEASE CALLED LEPROSY. Let me repeat that! "white " IS THE DISCRIPTION OF A DISEASE ON HUMAN NOT A DISCRIPTION OF THE HUMAN!!
The blond hair blue-eyed devil (deceiver) that the post-slavery religion "christianity" gave to the world as "jesus" is Caesare Borgia, the 2nd son of Rodriqo Borgia, Pope Alexander Vl. CAESARE BORGIA was a homosexual, a murderer who had incestual relation with his sister Luquiza, whose husband he murdered.
In order to get a TAN,(which has nothing to do with BRASS,- dark brown; BURNED BRASS - Black or BRONZE) Red people need sun tan lotion, or coppertone, to "protect" them from the ultra violet rays of the sun; or you WILL GET SKIN CANCER.
You will never hear of a Hebrew lsraelite (so-called African-Amercan) getting skin cancer!! We can stay in the sun all day!!
You on the other cannot!! And the longer you stay in the sun the REDDER YOU BECOME!! The TORAH CANNOT LIE!!
Now, don't be angry that the man you ignorantly call "jesus" IS A BLACK MAN but be very afraid that the oppression of the wicked,
Esau's (RED) children, is coming to an end as was the case with South Africa; where they murdered hundreds of thousands of Hebrew Israelites for years but fell under the weight if a 6ft 3" GIANT of a Black man whom they imprisoned for 27 YEARS.(Isn't it interesting that you keep mentioning Desmond Tutu?-Lol). The rulership of the WICKED IS AT IT'S END AND GOD'S PEOPLE - THE ISRAELITES WILL RULE AGAIN!!
The devil (woman) has no control over the authority of the Most High.
And did you listen/watch the State of the Union speech last night? It was delivered by a (so-called) BLACK MAN!! Deal with it Ahab's wife!!
"JESUS" MOSES, JOB, Jeremiah, Abraham, Isaac AND especially Jacob WERE ALL BLACK MEN!! Deal with it and have a sleepless night because it. YOU CAN'T DO A DAMN THING ABOUT IT!!!!
& you can't change the description of the man who sent Christ to his crucifixion. go ahead, stay out in the sun 24 hours a day if you want.

Although the rates of occurrence of various types of skin cancer are lower in African Americans, they are not zero. African Americans can develop skin cancer, and when they do, the outcome is often more serious than it is for other Americans

.& I'm glad you said the Torah cannot lie

Location hidden

#185 Jan 29, 2014
Qan-kara wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way debunker/kimboe ( what ever devilish appdelation you go by) YOU WILL NEVER FIND THE WORD "TAN" IN THE TORAH TO DESCRIBE ANY HUMAN BEING.
Once again as the wicked have done throughout the ages, they stole the identity, culture etc of other races and nation and put their own demonic spin on it: just like You are doing now,, you little dollarsbill clone. For example; you hear about people having '"Olive" skin. That one cracks me up everytime; because OLIVE comes in only two colors - BLACK & GREEN!!!!!! ALSO....
The word CAUCASIAN comes from the dwelIers of the CAUCASUS MOUNTAIN - Cave Dwellers. So don't be using it so loosely in your utter and wilfull ignorance without a clue as to its origin.
Not only do you know little or nothing about the TORAH you know sooooo little about so little...keep up the entertainment and come back soon for more education
li8224ke you said, the Torah cannot lie...

see that hard to read icon? it's my name ran through the Bible/Torah code

you certainly are an angry black man, or do you prefer Afro-American?

you'ld punch my light's out over a debate on the color of Jesus, a stupid debate

do you know what your Torah portion is? I know mine, Veyeshev

Since: Nov 13

United States

#186 Jan 29, 2014
There were many Jesus's or Christed Ones. The Bible story is just an account of stories and myths from numerous cultures put together. The Jesus of the Bible didn't actually exist so he wasn't black or white.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#187 Jan 29, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
There were many Jesus's or Christed Ones. The Bible story is just an account of stories and myths from numerous cultures put together. The Jesus of the Bible didn't actually exist so he wasn't black or white.
Only One Jesus/God.

John 1 The Word was God. The Word became flesh ...

United States

#188 Jan 30, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Only One Jesus/God.
John 1 The Word was God. The Word became flesh ...
I'm sorry but you are in error. You live in a fantasy that only exists in your mind controled mind.

Location hidden

#189 Jan 30, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry but you are in error. You live in a fantasy that only exists in your mind controled mind.
God foretold the birth of Israel. He also foretold the eternal Hell fire. You're in DEEP trouble.

Matthew 25:30 (NKJV)
30 And cast the unprofitable servant into the outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.'

United States

#190 Jan 30, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>God foretold the birth of Israel. He also foretold the eternal Hell fire. You're in DEEP trouble.
Matthew 25:30 (NKJV)
30 And cast the unprofitable servant into the outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.'
And I will repeat again that the Rothschilds created Israel and they are your god.

Location hidden

#191 Jan 30, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I will repeat again that the Rothschilds created Israel and they are your god.
Isn't it amazing what power God gave them! Why don't you try creating a nation?
Qan-kara

Hollywood, FL

#192 Jan 30, 2014
KimBoe wrote:
<quoted text>li8224ke you said, the Torah cannot lie...
see that hard to read icon? it's my name ran through the Bible/Torah code
you certainly are an angry black man, or do you prefer Afro-American?
you'ld punch my light's out over a debate on the color of Jesus, a stupid debate
do you know what your Torah portion is? I know mine, Veyeshev
There is no such thing as Afro-American. And the stupidity of the debate over the color of "jesus" is not by me who is defending what the Bible says but by you, the angry RED woman who is denying it. Moreover IT IS THE TOPIC OF DlSCUSSION.

What is really stupid though, is your "Tan" color as a substitute and a replacement for BRASS, BURNT BRASS and WOOLLY HAIR, all of which are UQUESTIONABLE CHARACTERISTICS of the (so-cslled) black man, and your fictitious exchange between your fictitious characters about a name that is a figment of your mental deficient mind; accentuated by the "christian" meds. you've been fed with; which vastly contribute to your scriptural dwarfness, darkness and doctrinal dumbness.
(See, l just punched you "lights" out, even though there was none in the first place; without touching you)

Now as to Angry Black man - That expression is a racist stereotypical, Rush Limbaugh, sleazy Fox TV-conservative "christian" xenophobic label that THE BIGOTS USE when they cannot counter the argument of a Hebrew lsraelite. Remember? They used to murder us FOR LEARNING TO READ!!!!!! Talk about angry!!!! I am sure if you could you would probably cry "RAPE" and have many murdered today and then use the same expression to justify your racist Willie Lynch mentality

And by the way, l see you are the epitomy of the woman mention here: I KINGS 16:31 but ended up here: ll KINGS 9: 10, 30, 36-36. Based on these verses, there would be no need for the Children of the Most High to lay a hand on you when God Himself will provide a JEHU with horses AND DOGS to do it.

In addition your level of intelligence is rivaling a 5 year-old. You can't even construct an intelligible sentence.
Qan-kara

Hollywood, FL

#193 Jan 30, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth for the IGNORANT!!!....AND WELL WORTH REPEATING!!!

Location hidden

#194 Jan 30, 2014
Qan-kara wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth for the IGNORANT!!!....AND WELL WORTH REPEATING!!!
Let's see you create a nation. You're just jealous that God loves Israel.

God bless Israel In Jesus' Name!

Did I mention that Jesus will return to Israel?

Zechariah 14:1-4 (NKJV)
1 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming, And your spoil will be divided in your midst. 2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; The city shall be taken, The houses rifled, And the women ravished. Half of the city shall go into captivity, But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city. 3 Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle. 4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east.

Location hidden

#195 Jan 30, 2014
Qan-kara wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as Afro-American. And the stupidity of the debate over the color of "jesus" is not by me who is defending what the Bible says but by you, the angry RED woman who is denying it. Moreover IT IS THE TOPIC OF DlSCUSSION.
What is really stupid though, is your "Tan" color as a substitute and a replacement for BRASS, BURNT BRASS and WOOLLY HAIR, all of which are UQUESTIONABLE CHARACTERISTICS of the (so-cslled) black man, and your fictitious exchange between your fictitious characters about a name that is a figment of your mental deficient mind; accentuated by the "christian" meds. you've been fed with; which vastly contribute to your scriptural dwarfness, darkness and doctrinal dumbness.
(See, l just punched you "lights" out, even though there was none in the first place; without touching you)
Now as to Angry Black man - That expression is a racist stereotypical, Rush Limbaugh, sleazy Fox TV-conservative "christian" xenophobic label that THE BIGOTS USE when they cannot counter the argument of a Hebrew lsraelite. Remember? They used to murder us FOR LEARNING TO READ!!!!!! Talk about angry!!!! I am sure if you could you would probably cry "RAPE" and have many murdered today and then use the same expression to justify your racist Willie Lynch mentality
And by the way, l see you are the epitomy of the woman mention here: I KINGS 16:31 but ended up here: ll KINGS 9: 10, 30, 36-36. Based on these verses, there would be no need for the Children of the Most High to lay a hand on you when God Himself will provide a JEHU with horses AND DOGS to do it.
In addition your level of intelligence is rivaling a 5 year-old. You can't even construct an intelligible sentence.
Pilate was a fictitious character? then there was no crucifixion and Jesus never existed! & what makes you think I'm a woman? you made an assumption. and you what happens when you make an assumption...

you certainly sound like an angry black man, expressing a lot of hate, insulting.

do you think a black Jesus would be debating in the same manner?

Location hidden

#196 Jan 30, 2014
Qan-kara wrote:
<quoted text>
The only time the TORAH uses the word "white" as it relates to human being is to describe A DISEASE CALLED LEPROSY. Let me repeat that! "white " IS THE DISCRIPTION OF A DISEASE ON HUMAN NOT A DISCRIPTION OF THE HUMAN!!
The blond hair blue-eyed devil (deceiver) that the post-slavery religion "christianity" gave to the world as "jesus" is Caesare Borgia, the 2nd son of Rodriqo Borgia, Pope Alexander Vl. CAESARE BORGIA was a homosexual, a murderer who had incestual relation with his sister Luquiza, whose husband he murdered.
In order to get a TAN,(which has nothing to do with BRASS,- dark brown; BURNED BRASS - Black or BRONZE) Red people need sun tan lotion, or coppertone, to "protect" them from the ultra violet rays of the sun; or you WILL GET SKIN CANCER.
You will never hear of a Hebrew lsraelite (so-called African-Amercan) getting skin cancer!! We can stay in the sun all day!!
You on the other cannot!! And the longer you stay in the sun the REDDER YOU BECOME!! The TORAH CANNOT LIE!!
Now, don't be angry that the man you ignorantly call "jesus" IS A BLACK MAN but be very afraid that the oppression of the wicked,
Esau's (RED) children, is coming to an end as was the case with South Africa; where they murdered hundreds of thousands of Hebrew Israelites for years but fell under the weight if a 6ft 3" GIANT of a Black man whom they imprisoned for 27 YEARS.(Isn't it interesting that you keep mentioning Desmond Tutu?-Lol). The rulership of the WICKED IS AT IT'S END AND GOD'S PEOPLE - THE ISRAELITES WILL RULE AGAIN!!
The devil (woman) has no control over the authority of the Most High.
And did you listen/watch the State of the Union speech last night? It was delivered by a (so-called) BLACK MAN!! Deal with it Ahab's wife!!
"JESUS" MOSES, JOB, Jeremiah, Abraham, Isaac AND especially Jacob WERE ALL BLACK MEN!! Deal with it and have a sleepless night because it. YOU CAN'T DO A DAMN THING ABOUT IT!!!!
the next thing you'll claim is that Matthew Mark Luke & John were black men as well, & don't forget Paul

you really hate the Caucasian race don't you? how do you feel about the Chinese?

I don't watch television

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#197 Jan 30, 2014
KimBoe wrote:
<quoted text>the next thing you'll claim is that Matthew Mark Luke & John were black men as well, & don't forget Paul

you really hate the Caucasian race don't you? how do you feel about the Chinese?

I don't watch television
Well God is no respector of person.

He will forgive anyone if she or he repents regardless of their race, ethnicity, etc.

United States

#198 Jan 30, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it amazing what power God gave them! Why don't you try creating a nation?
Actually they created it by stealing money from the people that work hard. Thay set up one of the biggest frauds put on mankind. They created wars with millions of people slaugtered.
Yes they worship the same god as you the god of money and power. Which is of a dark energy meant to enslave.

Location hidden

#199 Jan 30, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually they created it by stealing money from the people that work hard. Thay set up one of the biggest frauds put on mankind. They created wars with millions of people slaugtered.
Yes they worship the same god as you the god of money and power. Which is of a dark energy meant to enslave.
Let's see you create a nation.

United States

#200 Jan 30, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see you create a nation.
I love humans so I wouldn't steal from them to create one. I already have a nation for the Kingdom is inside myself.

Location hidden

#201 Jan 30, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love humans so I wouldn't steal from them to create one. I already have a nation for the Kingdom is inside myself.
The penalty for rejecting God of the Bible is quite severe.

Mk 16 He that believeth not shall be DAMNED.

And that's not good.

United States

#202 Jan 30, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>The penalty for rejecting God of the Bible is quite severe.
Mk 16 He that believeth not shall be DAMNED.
And that's not good.
There is no penalty because it is known in Higher Consciousness that the god of the Bible is an imposter and the Bible was written to control humans. Anybody that climbs out of the box can figure that out. There will be karma for you because you will have to keep repeating the cycle untill you figure this out. You will be in a never ending cycle of Bible thumping.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Before The Big Bang 9 min Justice League 2,266
For Atheist, Agnostics, Whoever... 1 hr Hardcore 638
Glorifying the one and only true living God 5 hr blacklagoon 11
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 hr Seentheotherside 1,930
The duping of American Christians 6 hr Just the Truth 70
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 7 hr tahoegirl 2,451
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 7 hr tahoegirl 3,174
Poll 2015 edition: who is the dumbest fundie on topix? 11 hr Seentheotherside 144
The post count of Dollarsbill 16 hr ChristineM 1,271
More from around the web