Shouldn't we euthanize disabled peopl...

Shouldn't we euthanize disabled people in order to save tax dollars?

Created by ihatecatholicsandpickles on Jan 7, 2013

85 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Maybe

Not sure

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1 Jan 7, 2013
Who in the H*ll would say yes?
I'll tell you what we should do. We should stop all these crazy illegitimate wars.

Since: Jan 13

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#2 Jan 7, 2013
Well, I for one. I believe, for the good of humanity, that severely physically/mentally disabled people, homosexuals,old folks, and those with lower than average I.Q's should be humanely terminated--imagine the world that we could create!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#3 Jan 7, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
Who in the H*ll would say yes?
I'll tell you what we should do. We should stop all these crazy illegitimate wars.
And close the 750 overseas bases in 36 countries that protect Corporate interests abroad.

Location hidden

#4 Jan 7, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
And close the 750 overseas bases in 36 countries that protect Corporate interests abroad.
Exactly! My son is in the Navy. He has a teaching position now, but when he was a mineman, stationed in Bahrain, he says all they did was troll around an oil rig.

Location hidden

#5 Jan 7, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! My son is in the Navy. He has a teaching position now, but when he was a mineman, stationed in Bahrain, he says all they did was troll around an oil rig.
My son was in the invasion of Iraq and ended up in Kirkut where he showed businessmen a damn site that they could build. Armed and ready to shoot the "enemy".

How stupid is this? We had businessmen in war zones being protected by the US military. And most of our tax dollars pays investors to go into Iraq and make business deals...it's one of the biggest American rip offs ever!!! And they want to do away with Medicare and Social Security?

Location hidden

#6 Jan 7, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, tickedoffchic, the author of this topic cannot be traced..can you say probably a mod?

“LAMB OF GOD”

Since: Dec 12

Jesus Christ

#7 Jan 7, 2013
ihatecatholicsandpickles wrote:
Well, I for one. I believe, for the good of humanity, that severely physically/mentally disabled people, homosexuals,old folks, and those with lower than average I.Q's should be humanely terminated--imagine the world that we could create!
So Hitler did clone himself after all?! Should we start with you since you seem to be minus a heart, therefore inadequate?

Aldof Hitler wanted to 'exterminate' everyone who didn't fit his perfect model of the arian super-race (tall, fair skin/hair, blue eyes and christian) and he started with the followers of the jewish religion. After the Jews Hitler planned to 'exterminate' every one who was crippled, disabled, ugly, of a different race/nationality and generally anyone who didn't fit his model. Source: wiki

“LAMB OF GOD”

Jesus Christ

#8 Jan 7, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, tickedoffchic, the author of this topic cannot be traced..can you say probably a mod?
They just joined an hour ago and have over 100 comments.

Location hidden

#9 Jan 7, 2013
Lion_ of _Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
I know...guess GS=GodSmacked really has the sock fever....

Location hidden

#10 Jan 7, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, but it certainly is NOT anyone who is concerned about their fellow man. Maybe they're just trying to rev up the number of posts?

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Buda, TX

#11 Jan 7, 2013
3 people said yes, kill 'em! I hope these Nazis responding to this don't represent the population.

Location hidden

#12 Jan 7, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
My son was in the invasion of Iraq and ended up in Kirkut where he showed businessmen a damn site that they could build. Armed and ready to shoot the "enemy".
How stupid is this? We had businessmen in war zones being protected by the US military. And most of our tax dollars pays investors to go into Iraq and make business deals...it's one of the biggest American rip offs ever!!! And they want to do away with Medicare and Social Security?
Yeah, my husband and I met a Swiss airline pilot a couple of years ago. He says every time he flies over Iraq, he's reminded of the purpose of the war. All the multinational companies are there, milking the economy. These stupid wars are fought for globalist profit, although your politicians won't tell you that.

Location hidden

#13 Jan 7, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
3 people said yes, kill 'em! I hope these Nazis responding to this don't represent the population.
Me neither!

Location hidden

#14 Jan 7, 2013
Lion_ of _Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting!

Location hidden

#15 Jan 7, 2013
Lion_ of _Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
So Hitler did clone himself after all?! Should we start with you since you seem to be minus a heart, therefore inadequate?
Aldof Hitler wanted to 'exterminate' everyone who didn't fit his perfect model of the arian super-race (tall, fair skin/hair, blue eyes and christian) and he started with the followers of the jewish religion. After the Jews Hitler planned to 'exterminate' every one who was crippled, disabled, ugly, of a different race/nationality and generally anyone who didn't fit his model. Source: wiki
He also killed Catholics and Gypsies. You're right. He had no use for anyone with any kind of handicap.

“LAMB OF GOD”

Jesus Christ

#16 Jan 7, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
I'm sure this quickly it is one person with multiple accounts. Talk about "bait threads" and "flaming". Trolls just love to start this sort of thing to try to bring out the worst in others and maybe even get them to react enough to ban them. A GSmacked MO.

You see, that's why our lives are not our own. They belong to the Creator, and can only be taken by or through Him.

“LAMB OF GOD”

Jesus Christ

#17 Jan 7, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
He also killed Catholics and Gypsies. You're right. He had no use for anyone with any kind of handicap.
But you know what? Everyone has handicaps. Some are more visible then others. Some of the most beautiful and seemingly perfect on the exterior are rotted and dying on the inside. And vice~versa. Just like none of us are without sin, none of us are without flaws.

I personally find defects a characteristic attraction. I have always been drawn to people and animals less fortunate. Seems like they more then make up for their deficiencies. Helen Keller is a case point.

Death is no more than passing from one room into another. But there's a difference for me, you know. Because in that other room I shall be able to see.
~Helen Keller

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
~Helen Keller

Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
~Helen Keller

It is wonderful how much time good people spend fighting the devil. If they would only expend the same amount of energy loving their fellow men, the devil would die in his own tracks of ennui.
~Helen Keller
Cisco Kid

Columbia, CA

#18 Jan 7, 2013
Don't hurry, don't worry, euthanasia is coming.
Obama care is bringing it along swiftly.

Careful what you wish for.

“LAMB OF GOD”

Jesus Christ

#19 Jan 7, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't hurry, don't worry, euthanasia is coming.
Obama care is bringing it along swiftly.
Careful what you wish for.
Why would someone posting from Saudi Arabia care about what Obama care brings?

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#20 Jan 8, 2013
Odds are high that you meet at least one of those condition, probably two of them. Are you going to do us all a favor and take your own life now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christian views on crossdressing? (Jan '10) 2 min Atheistgirl 72
There is no god 2 min Demon Finder 54
Born in Spirit, Perfection, Sanctification, Sin... 4 min Atheistgirl 7
Questions regarding Hebrew 7 10 min KAB 28
Drunkard christian? 18 min Atheistgirl 16
Why do businesses state that they have "Christi... (Dec '14) 35 min Atheistgirl 42
John 14-30 38 min Atheistgirl 41
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 58 min Atheistgirl 5,758
Do you believe in tolerance for Gay Christians? 1 hr Calvin_Smith 405
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 1 hr Atheistgirl 267
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 4 hr Demon Finder 1,914
More from around the web