Who are the Real Israelites?

“LOVE, FEAR , RESPECT THE LORD!”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#21 Apr 23, 2008
Mattai wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to disagree with you on this. In Romans 11, Paul (being a Jew and a Pharisee) was saying that Gentiles were grafted into Israel. He does not, nor do any of the prophets or sages, distinguish between a "physical" Israel and a "spiritual" Israel. In the Bible, Israel is Israel.
WE ARE SAYING THE SAME THING. WE AGREE.
realisraelites

Knoxville, TN

#22 May 10, 2008
dont listen to these devils.

the real israelites are BLACK PEOPLE.
Melton says the Irsaelites were Caucasian, but how could that be if the Israelites looked identical to ancient black Egyptians?

A black Pharoah believed that Moses was his grandchild. How could that be if Moses was WHITE? Moses would have had to been black to even make that possible!

“a disinherited son of cain”

Since: Apr 08

NoVa

#23 May 15, 2008
You're the only one saying that they were white. Everyone else is saying that they're Semitic.

And how can you prove that the Israelites looked identical to the Egyptians. Were you there?

Where does it say that Pharoah thought Moses was his grandchild? Isn't that from a movie?
Truth

Gainesville, VA

#24 Jun 11, 2008
Apostolic Man wrote:
Im confused on this topic because i have learned that the real Israelites were possibly black but is their any proof to back this up, i have heard very undeniable evidence but i don't want to be quick to jump to conclusions and fall in the catagorie of what Revelation 2: 9 says...
"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty,(but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."
Who are the real Hebrews?
Note: This is not a racist post, its sad that some take the writings of others out of context.
Im glad you started this thread. Ive been studying this subject for the last month and a half with startling results.

Before I say ANYTHING... Im not a racist either... but I find it interesting that when people of African descent find proof of their origins OTHER than just being a descendant of a slave... or the ignorant image of an African in a grass skirt with a spear... we are somehow "argumentative".

Moving on...
Biblically speaking... Moses, Joseph, and Paul were all Hebrews... but were mistaken for either Egyptians or Ethiopians.
Moses was RAISED in the Pharoahs house and until he was shown the hebrew blanket he was wrapped in at birth... he had NO idea he wasn't Egyptian. If they were different colors that wouldn't have been a hard conclusion to come to.

When Josephs brothers sold him to the Egyptians and had to go ask him for food... they didn't recognize him because he had on Egyptian clothing

In those days the ENTIRE continent of Africa was called "Ethiopia"... and not just the small country bearing the name today. The argument is IMMEDIATELY sallied forth by caucasians that the Egyptians were a "mixed culture" as to dissuade any thoughts to connect them with "Africans". Science however proves them wrong. Look up Dr. Sheikh Anta Diop for more information about the level of melanin found in the ancient mummies. Also, The Egyptians by eyewitness accounts by the father of Greek Historians (Herodotus) as well as explorers like Massey confirm the fact that although they were not as Dark as their tropical sub Saharan counterparts... they were of African descent... Having thick lips woolly hair and "dark/burnt skin"

Ask yourself... how is it now that during Jim Crow, ONE drop was enough to make one black... but all of a sudden in Egypt.. a country located IN AFRICA... the peoples would have had to be 100% Nubian African to be considered "black" so therefore they were a "mixed culture"? Some people make up rules as they go.

to save space... here is a good link to check out
http://www.angelfire.com/ill/hebrewisrael/ind...
Truth

Gainesville, VA

#25 Jun 11, 2008
Mattai wrote:
You're the only one saying that they were white. Everyone else is saying that they're Semitic.
And how can you prove that the Israelites looked identical to the Egyptians. Were you there?
Where does it say that Pharoah thought Moses was his grandchild? Isn't that from a movie?
Um... first off what is semitic?? Sem is not in the Bible.. SHEM was. Semitic was made up because the people perpetrating as "Jews" know they are not descendants of SHEM.

Pharoah was KILLING the male children of the Hebrews if you do not recall. That shows what he thought of Hebrews. If he would have suspected that Moses was Hebrew he would not have let him live... let alone LIVE IN HIS HOUSE.

Secondly, the BIBLE shows that the Hebrews and the Egyptians were identical. When Joseph died there was a funeral with a mixed company of Hebrews and Egyptians. The people standing on the hillside didn't even notice the Hebrews and said a great EGYPTIAN has died this day.. lumping them ALL together.

When Moses saved Jethro's daughters from the bandits at the well, they told Jethro that an EGYPTIAN had saved them.

Furthermore, while only a small numbered entered Egypt during the famine.. a large number came out during the Exodus signifying much inbreeding between the Egyptians and the Hebrews over that course of time.

While the color issue isn't the most important... since you brought it up... the "Jews" in Israel today are predominantly "white" Ashkenazim Jews. From the line of Japheth... who is the father of the GENTILES. the other 15% are Edomites... sons of Esau. NEITHER have a biblical claim to ISRAEL but are fulfilling the prophecy which says

"... and Jerusalem shall be trodden of the gentiles until the time of the gentiles be fulfilled"

Meaning... the REAL Hebrew Israelites arent in Israel today and they will not be placed there by the Most High until he returns.
Truth

Gainesville, VA

#26 Jun 11, 2008
Apostolic Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Praise the Lord bro Melton and Sis Kim, its good to hear from you.
It just seems strange that many prophecies about the Jews haven't been fulfilled by the modern day jews but by others. I won't say all this stuff is truth but i will just have to study and trust in God.
Well sir you are on the right track. Either you believe every word of The Most High will come to pass... or you don't. We KNOW for a fact that the children of Israel did not keep the covenant after they came out of Egypt and we know what Yahweh said would happen if they didn't. The curses in Leviticus and Deuteronomy are in play TODAY. People are just looking at the wrong race of people and don't see it. Yahweh calls them his "hidden ones"... although they are hidden in plain site in "the land of their enemies".

They were taken "by ships" into captivity into all the nations of the world... where they would reside in the land of their enemies.

The reason this is troubling you brother is because you sense something happening... like i did and many others do. We are not here to get material wealth or status or to assimilate into Babylonian culture... we are here to repent for the sins of our fathers and return to the ways of the Most High. THEN will he hear from heaven forgive our sins and heal our land.

The more you begin to study.. the more you will see just how miseducated we are. Down to his name Yahweh and Yahushuah... ask yourself this... why do we call him the Greek translation of a Latin name... WHEN HE WAS A HEBREW??? Why would the most POWERFUL name under heaven whereby men must be saved... be transliterated?? Does YOUR name change when u visit another country? no. Why did HIS? Once you begin to unlock the truth.. your entire purpose will change and your connection to HIM will be like nothing else you have ever known.

Blessings brother and may you find you way in peace

Shalom

NoVa

#27 Jun 12, 2008
Truth wrote:
Um... first off what is semitic?? Sem is not in the Bible.. SHEM was. Semitic was made up because the people perpetrating as "Jews" know they are not descendants of SHEM.
This is just stupid. Believe it or not, the word Semitic IS derived from Shem (although through the Greek name for Shem, Sem). Study the etymology of the word! The word wasn't coined by a Jew but a German!
Truth wrote:
Secondly, the BIBLE shows that the Hebrews and the Egyptians were identical. When Joseph died there was a funeral with a mixed company of Hebrews and Egyptians. The people standing on the hillside didn't even notice the Hebrews and said a great EGYPTIAN has died this day.. lumping them ALL together.
Well Joseph did save Egypt from 7 years of a nasty famine. And he was the Pharoahs right hand man. Perhaps his great accomplishments had something to do with this?
Truth wrote:
When Moses saved Jethro's daughters from the bandits at the well, they told Jethro that an EGYPTIAN had saved them.
Well Moses had just come from Egypt.
Truth wrote:
Furthermore, while only a small numbered entered Egypt during the famine.. a large number came out during the Exodus signifying much inbreeding between the Egyptians and the Hebrews over that course of time.
And don't forget that they were there for a few hundred years. Populations can increase in that amount of time. How were you able to determine that inbreeding between the two peoples was a common occurence, and why did they choose to be lowly Hebrew slaves rather than Egyptian (if there wasn't a difference between them)
Truth wrote:
While the color issue isn't the most important... since you brought it up... the "Jews" in Israel today are predominantly "white" Ashkenazim Jews. From the line of Japheth... who is the father of the GENTILES. the other 15% are Edomites... sons of Esau. NEITHER have a biblical claim to ISRAEL but are fulfilling the prophecy which says
"... and Jerusalem shall be trodden of the gentiles until the time of the gentiles be fulfilled"
I agree color definitely isn't an issue. But while we are on the topic of Noahs sons and their descendents: We know that Israelites came from Shem, but Egyptians came from Ham:
The sons of Ham: Cush, Mizraim, Put and Canaan.(Genesis 10:6)
Mitzraim is the Hebrew word for Egypt. And how were you able to determine that the "other 15% are descendents of Edomites? Seems pretty random to me.
Truth wrote:
Meaning... the REAL Hebrew Israelites arent in Israel today and they will not be placed there by the Most High until he returns
Yeah REAL Hebrew Israelis are living there today! I just got off the phone with one. They are the ones who have maintained their Torah and sanctified the name of G-d through EVERY generation. It doesn't really matter what their color is. Converts have always been a significant part of the Hebrews. Abraham made converts. Ruth was a convert. Who do you say "real" hebrew israelites are?
realshanti

Seattle, WA

#28 Jun 19, 2008
Interesting discussion but have to agree at least on the main theme with Truth....have been studying the issue for a while now and tho I understand the idea of conversion and the mixing of bloodlines over the centuries, the evidence does indeed to point to the original "Hebrews" as being Black - in fact - Israeli statesman Schlomo Ben Ami would agree and was instrumental in facilitating the immigration of Black Ethiopian Jews to Israel - a move that was extremely controversial and took twenty years of effort to complete....Also Ethiopian Geze - an ancient Ethiopian language used now only in religious ritual bears a stricking resemblance to Hebrew and is thought to predate it...so while I may agree that "spiritually" a Jew is someone who loves
God and upholds the Torah - I would have to say that historically there's been a "white" washing of history...please do read Sheikh Ante Diop, Ben Ami, John Henri Clarke - to name a few - there will be some differences among them but in the main I think you'll find an extremely well researched case for these arguments...Race(a social concept) became a huge factor in the world with the advent of the European colonization of Africa and Asia where before it was not so....this colonization took place over centuries and we must look beyond those accounts written by and for the conquerors to the truths they have so carefully covered...
Stones

Cedar Knolls, NJ

#29 Aug 3, 2008
Holy DA

Penang, Malaysia

#30 Aug 3, 2008
I hope that they are descendants of Isaac. They are definitely not descendants of Abraham and his concubine or Lot's daughters.
Queen

Lawrenceville, GA

#31 Aug 10, 2008
I too have recently heard this that the ancesters of blake slaves are the real Israelites. I hope that you will take this as a study tool all that read. Genesis 10:1-5 In these verses It speaks of the sons of Noah SHEM, HAM AND JAPHETH. Japheth made up the Isles of the Gentiles. Greeks turks ukraine europeans, the caucasians. Hamitic people (Nubians the real blacks) and the Shemites out of whom come those with red skin. Hebrews come from a descendant of Shem and Israelites are direct descendants of Israel also named Jacob. Hebrews may inhabit Israel Now, However they are of many nations of Japeth much like the profesy of Noah stated would happen... Gen.9:25-27) Now if Japheths seed is of Gentiles which it states they are and They are also of Caucasian (white) that would explain in part the settlers of Israel. if you are a decendant of a slave look at your skin is it black or red? even if you are dark is it black undertones or red? 2 Kings 17:18-35 this tells of the transplant. Deut. 28:15-68 tell how and why this would happen to God's beloved. Not to mention when history repeats itself it identifies an action, a people, or a season. ancestors of slaves in America suffered much like those of Israel (Jacob) for 400 years. Who else did that? Be blessed in your search believe me there is more!

NoVa

#32 Aug 11, 2008
Okay.

Arabs and Persians aren't Black. Simple as that! The ancient Hebrews were no different.

How about this:

The Temani (Yemenite) Jewish community of Yemen! Their community began there during the time of Solomons Temple! Many more Jews came after its destruction, and even more still after the destruction of the second Temple.
Believe it or not--they look Arab!
Queen

Lawrenceville, GA

#33 Aug 11, 2008
YOu are right! Arabs nor Persians are Black nor are they of Irsael(Jacob). THey are of Ishmael also son of Abraham. Keep Studying!

NoVa

#34 Aug 12, 2008
Exactly! Did it ever occur to you that Issac (Jacobs father) and Ishmael were brothers? Keep Studying!
IMANVEX

Manchester, UK

#35 Aug 27, 2008
Melton wrote:
<quoted text>I agree 100 %. The Jewish race is no longer God's chosen people. Both Jews and Gentiles in Christ are the true Israel. During the millenium many of the prophetic scriptures concerning Israel (Jew and Gentile in Christ) will be fulfilled.
well ur an idiot if u believe so,
jerimiah 31 vs 35Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name: 36If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.(the sun still shines and the moon and stars so ISRAEL IS NOT CASTED OFF LIKE THEY TEACH U IN THESE LYING CHURCHES, LETS GOT THE NEW TESTAMENT)
Romans 11vs 1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
2God hath NOT CAST AWAY HIS PEOPLE which he foreknew.(HAVE U GOT THAT???)
the gentiles who were grafted in were ISRAELITES
NOT THE OTHER NATIONS
JOHN 7 VS 35 Then said the Jews among themselves, Whither will he go, that we shall not find him? will he go unto the SCATTERD among the Gentiles, and teach the Gentiles?(so what were they calling the scatterd or despersed israelites?? GENTILES, THATS WHY THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A JEW OR GENTILE. they were learning the ways of life from the natural gentiles, and thats why they were calling them gentiles.
Psalm 106:35
But were mingled among the heathen, and learned their works.
Corinthians 12:2
Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.
and the israelites are black
JERIMIAH 14:2
Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are BLACK unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.
Lamentations 5:10
Our skin was BLACK like an oven because of the terrible famine.
Daniel 10:6
His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet LIKE IN COLOUR to BURNISHED BRASS, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.(THIS IS JESUS)
REVELATIONS 1 VS 14 His head and his hairs were white like WOOL (FULLY GREY WOOLY HAIR LIKE EVERY OLD BLACK MAN, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; 15And his FEET like unto FINE BRASS, as if they BURNED IN A FURNACE;
THE ISRALITES ARE THE BLACK PEOPLE WHO WAS TAKEN IN SLAVERY INTO THE AMERICAS,CARRIBEAN ETC, WE ARE THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL.
I DARE ANY1 TO TELL ME TO PROVE IT FROM THE BIBLE???

zazenmind

Since: Sep 07

tampa

#36 Aug 27, 2008
Apostolic Man wrote:
Im confused on this topic because i have learned that the real Israelites were possibly black but is their any proof to back this up, i have heard very undeniable evidence but i don't want to be quick to jump to conclusions and fall in the catagorie of what Revelation 2: 9 says...
"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty,(but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."
Who are the real Hebrews?
Note: This is not a racist post, its sad that some take the writings of others out of context.
Evolutionary science rooted in real evidence, has proven that the original human beings, known as Hebrews and Israelis were black, not blond hair and blue eyes, like the pictures you see of the white supremist jesus, which was crafted to decieve you, and get you tp hate the color of your skin...No one has spread this propaganda better then white jews, who were invaders, not orinally from the middle east..In fact Hitler got his idea, about white blond haired supremacy from the jews and the catholics...In the south every white catholic and protestant had a picture of the white blond haired jesus, hanging in their living rooms and churches...Its brainwashing 101..THIS IS THE WHITE EUROPEANS GREATEST LIE AND PROPAGANDA, ABOUT YOUR JESUS...WAKE UP..

zazenmind

Since: Sep 07

tampa

#37 Aug 27, 2008
Barack Obama sees right through these so called religious whites of both parties, he has no doubt, what they are capable of, no one is more decieving then these fanatics, who still preach lies, that they dont believe, but want everyone that they lust to rule to worship and believe, out of fear..WAKE UP..
KingDavid

Reidsville, NC

#38 Sep 4, 2008
for my understanding a lot of prophecies in the bible have not been fulfilled by so called Jews today. but by another group of people. And by my understanding there a spiritual Israel but there still the descendants of Abraham that God promise to take care of and it seems that most blacks in America are christian so either way maybe its Gods way taken care of the true descendants of Abraham. But my opinion and doing research and just observing who controlling the world(mainly money wise) I think the people that call themselves Jews today are not but decided to think they are. But that's just my opinion

NoVa

#39 Sep 9, 2008
zazenmind = retarded
Sparta

Toronto, Canada

#40 Sep 9, 2008
In the book of Maccabees the Spartans call the Jews brothers, saying that they both have the same lineage.

Were the Spartans BLACK ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll The Greatest Threat to America's Security 29 min Pokay 3,214
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 49 min Anonymous 4,171
Is There Any Evidence Of God That Can Make The ... 2 hr God wins in the end 1
Evidence Against God 2 hr Gary Coaldigger 904
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking 2 hr KAB 5,844
Higher education,eh? 2 hr rog 55
Poll Who is the dumbest fundie on topix? (2106 edition) 2 hr rog 22
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr Sheilaa 17,934
More from around the web