“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#106 Dec 16, 2012
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know how they can show any kind of punishment stops crime. The reason capital punishment cost so much is that the law allows for so many appeals. Once a person is convicted the sentence should be carried out within a month.
True that! People sitting on death row for 15-20...ridiculous...

Guaranteed if the punishment was swift (ie your suggestion), I believe it would deter and if not, it would certainly cut down on taxes and perps...

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#108 Dec 16, 2012
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Padre didn't blame that slaughter on atheism or science or education or anything like that. He said the shooter was sick in the head.
He also said it occurred in Ohio more than once. He knows I'm from Ohio so he knows how to pronounce that. I sure would have got a kick out of him trying to pronounce Connecticut.
I agree with your Padre on that one.
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#109 Dec 16, 2012
Violent crime is on the decrease in North America and Europe.
So is belief.
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid ass piece of dogshit. YOU wanted God out of the pubic square and whined like a little girl and demanded He be taken out of schools and not even mentioned around children. Ok, He will draw away from you stupid shits if that's what you want.
ATHEISTS are to blame for this sickness that happened. I hope you're happy you brainless shit.
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#110 Dec 16, 2012
Thinking wrote:
Violent crime is on the decrease in North America and Europe.
So is belief.
<quoted text>
If that is true then we should expect a lot more stupid-think.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#111 Dec 16, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid ass piece of dogshit. YOU wanted God out of the pubic square and whined like a little girl and demanded He be taken out of schools and not even mentioned around children. Ok, He will draw away from you stupid shits if that's what you want.
ATHEISTS are to blame for this sickness that happened. I hope you're happy you brainless shit.
1)The shooter is said to have Asperger's Syndrome. It's a form of high level Autism. Some studies are linking Autism to chemicals contained in early childhood vaccines.

2)Money for security and police protection at schools has been phased out in the last few years.

"Government officials told the Washington Guardian on Friday night that two Justice Department programs that had provided more than $200 million to schools for training, security equipment and police resources over the last decade weren't renewed in 2011 and 2012, and that a separate program that provided $800 million to put police officers inside the schools was ended a few years earlier.

"Meanwhile, the administration eliminated funding in 2011-12 for a separate Education Department program that gave money to schools to prepare for mass tragedies, the officials said."

http://www.washingtonguardian.com/washingtons...
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#112 Dec 16, 2012
I think it is good that people in our countries are less violent.

A decrease in violent crime is only bad news in your f**ked up world.
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is true then we should expect a lot more stupid-think.
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#113 Dec 16, 2012
If you're talking about MMR, I've never seen that link proved. Have seen a lot of children exposed to illness as a result of MMR vaccine scare stories, though.
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Some studies are linking Autism to chemicals contained in early childhood vaccines.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#114 Dec 16, 2012
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
1)The shooter is said to have Asperger's Syndrome. It's a form of high level Autism. Some studies are linking Autism to chemicals contained in early childhood vaccines.
2)Money for security and police protection at schools has been phased out in the last few years.
"Government officials told the Washington Guardian on Friday night that two Justice Department programs that had provided more than $200 million to schools for training, security equipment and police resources over the last decade weren't renewed in 2011 and 2012, and that a separate program that provided $800 million to put police officers inside the schools was ended a few years earlier.
"Meanwhile, the administration eliminated funding in 2011-12 for a separate Education Department program that gave money to schools to prepare for mass tragedies, the officials said."
http://www.washingtonguardian.com/washingtons...
hey don't worry the same people (repuglicans) who scream for less restrictions on assault weapons also pushed for these expenditure cuts.....

Location hidden

#115 Dec 16, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>hey don't worry the same people (repuglicans) who scream for less restrictions on assault weapons also pushed for these expenditure cuts.....
I know! It's actually the fault of both parties.

Bellevue, WA

#116 Dec 16, 2012
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
I know! It's actually the fault of both parties.
no one from any party will ever convince me of any need for anyone short of the military and police to own assault weapons.... its a complete lie pushed on us by the NRA and the gun lobby

Location hidden

#117 Dec 16, 2012
Thinking wrote:
If you're talking about MMR, I've never seen that link proved. Have seen a lot of children exposed to illness as a result of MMR vaccine scare stories, though.
<quoted text>
What I have heard is about the preservative, Thimerosal.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/21/merc...

Location hidden

#118 Dec 16, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>no one from any party will ever convince me of any need for anyone short of the military and police to own assault weapons.... its a complete lie pushed on us by the NRA and the gun lobby
I didn't even know anyone could get assault weapons, legally.

Bellevue, WA

#119 Dec 16, 2012
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
ya you can... after obamas speech i can hear all the far right christardo NRA nuts.... "Martha fire up the truck we gotta go get our assault weapons now!!! before the libs take our rights and we can't protect ourselves from roaving bands of blood thirsty deer!!!!"

Since: Dec 09

United States

#120 Dec 16, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not a believer. Why act like one? you do a shitty job at it.
Ah ha,....!
So then you CAN'T cite any scripture that supports your claim that Christians "are told to keep their mouths shut and keep God behind closed DOORS."

Just as I thought.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#121 Dec 16, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a brick headed idiot. There either IS a God or not. YOU say there isn't. So you scum, if you are right then that only leaves one answer. EVOLUTION is to blame and YOU are nothing but a random cosmic fart.
You are really nothing but a self-centered, cold hearted piece of trash.
To those reading these posts, Sola here claims to be a "Christian".

Funny hey?
Non believer

Ringwood, Australia

#122 Dec 17, 2012
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>Yet capital punishment does nothing to stop violent crimes. All law enforcement agencies know and their studies show that CP is NOT a deterrent. Its a colossal waste of money, and in no way fixes anything, and/or provides real justice, or legal fairness.
Plus in this new age where the sciences of forensics, DNA, etc, are proving more and more convicted criminals innocent, you're stuck with a serious problem.
Capital punishment should be there for exactly that, punishment.
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#123 Dec 17, 2012
OK. The MMR scare is detailed here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMR_vaccine_controversy

People need to be more responsible.
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
What I have heard is about the preservative, Thimerosal.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/21/merc...
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#124 Dec 17, 2012
I believe you can, so long as fully automatic use is disabled?
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Al

Hibbing, MN

#125 Dec 17, 2012
I seeJesus wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...did you check out Stalin, Mao,or Hitler?
They all rejected God.
They are the worst mass murders.
"I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator." - Adolph Hitler
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#127 Dec 17, 2012
Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>
"I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator." - Adolph Hitler
The deist god. That's the only god it could be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would Jesus have attended a Gay Wedding? 22 min truthandcommonsense 1,847
Christians: Is this really Christian theology? 27 min no-one-special 41
News Pope Francis endorses Catholic climate petition 1 hr Passing thru 8
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr 9inchstud 4,087
Challenge to all Christians 1 hr Passing thru 269
God's name is Yahweh 1 hr OFFSPRING OF VIPERS 191
Are World Events Pointing to End Times (Aug '14) 2 hr OFFSPRING OF VIPERS 2,525
Sodom and Gomorrah And Drunk incest. 15 hr Huntington Guy 213
More from around the web