Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

Sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.
He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.
Sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.
Does Jesus have grammar problems too?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••