Noahs Flood Happened

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#147 Jan 2, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text> Still missing the big picture HUH? You are just another troll in the long line of trolls, who don't matter a damn bit.
Run along Jay before you lose this job too.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#148 Jan 2, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually as to be expected you are wrong about this exchange. It appears it is being pointed out that Lion is an atheist like you and I are.
Umm, no I am very much correct, you are a clueless troll. Thanks for playing. Move along now.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#149 Jan 2, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Run along Jay before you lose this job too.
What are you ranting on about now Troll? Gawdd you are as worthless as tits on a boar.

#150 Jan 2, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm, no I am very much correct, you are a clueless troll. Thanks for playing. Move along now.
I have moved along Jazy however you seem to be the one that cannot.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#151 Jan 2, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I have moved along Jazy however you seem to be the one that cannot.
Oh my,strike three. Go ride the pine troll
Sola Scriptura

United States

#154 Jan 2, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
The scribes didn't know about North and South America but God did.
And God allegedly destroyed everything wherein was the breath of life.
At least that is what the scribes said He said.
There was no flood, Wayne.
Then you should know that God knew that humans hadn't made it to North or South America at that time, idiot. And therefore, there was no REASON to flood that part of the world.

There WAS a flood Dollyboy, time to admit you evolutionists and atheists DON'T know everything.

#155 Jan 2, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you should know that God knew that humans hadn't made it to North or South America at that time, idiot. And therefore, there was no REASON to flood that part of the world.
There WAS a flood Dollyboy, time to admit you evolutionists and atheists DON'T know everything.
I agree when you posted most of these "Play Christians" are atheist.
waynes nightmare

United States

#156 Jan 2, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
and there is fecal matter in your currently worn diapers too!

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#158 Jan 2, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems that modern science disagrees with your statement. Funny thing huh? I can only surmise at this point that you must be a fundie, or you are a clueless hillbilly. All you need to do is read something other than the bible. Man was living on this continent long before the bible was dreamed up by goat herders.
Sola Scriptura

United States

#159 Jan 2, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>It seems that modern science disagrees with your statement. Funny thing huh? I can only surmise at this point that you must be a fundie, or you are a clueless hillbilly. All you need to do is read something other than the bible. Man was living on this continent long before the bible was dreamed up by goat herders.
You may be right but that doesn't make me wrong in saying Noahs flood wasn't worldwide.

And since I believe tha earth to be billions of years old, don't think you are swaying me in the least.
Waynes nightmare

United States

#160 Jan 2, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be right but that doesn't make me wrong in saying Noahs flood wasn't worldwide.
And since I believe tha earth to be billions of years old, don't think you are swaying me in the least.
my,my.... not a nasty post! hell is gonna feeze over..

thankfully your mouth this time didnt resemble your buttocks.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#161 Jan 3, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do post the scripture where God said it was localized. Its your book not mine.

Lion_ of _Judah

“LAMB OF GOD”

Since: Dec 12

Jesus Christ

#162 Jan 4, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. I know how to read it and I know there was ONE worldwide flood that was not Noahs. At Noahs time all the earths population was in one centralized area. It was AFTER Noahs flood that they scattered and became different tribes. The story of the Tower of Babel proves that.
Of course I don't expect a heathen like you to believe anything in the bible.
You know how to read what? Not the Bible. The Bible says Noah's flood was world wide. No, you only know how to read what MURRAY tells you, not God. You're the heathen.

2 Peter 3:6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

No, you don't know how to read. Not God's Word, only Murray's Dogma and lies from hell. You have to change God's Word to make all the lies fit together.

One of the reasons that those who listen to Murray believe the Kenites descended from Cain surviving Noah’s flood because it was not worldwide but only a local flood. Therefore Noah’s family was not the only ones to survive. Error leads to more error. I want to pause and look at how unbiblical Murray's view is, because this is what his whole theory rests on.

To show how far removed this is from the Bible we only have to read the record. Whereby the WORLD THAT THEN WAS, BEING OVERFLOWED WITH WATER, PERISHED”(2 Peter 3:5,6). The Judgment of the last days is compared to Noah’s flood.(Matthew 24:37-39; 2 Peter 3:6,7). Consider if the first worldwide flood did not destroy the earth then neither will the judgment be worldwide from Jesus. Since we know that the last day’s judgment will be universal and worldwide, we can assume the same was true for the first judgment.“And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and “And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and EVERY THING THAT IS IN THE EARTH SHALL DIE”(Genesis 6:17).“and EVERY LIVING SUBSTANCE THAT I HAVE MADE WILL I DESTROY FROM OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH”(Genesis 7:4).“And ALL FLESH DIED that moved on the earth: birds and cattle and beasts and every creeping thing that creeps on the earth, and every man. ALL in whose nostrils was the breath of the spirit of life, all that was on the dry land, died”(Gen 7:21-22). all means ALL. It also states only “NOAH ONLY REMAINED ALIVE, AND THEY THAT WERE WITH HIM IN THE ARK.(Genesis 7:22-24).

On these verses alone one would think there is sufficient proof from the Bible that the flood was not localized, but wiped everything out except Noah and his family. But logic also tells us that. If the flood were specifically local, there would have been no need to bring two of every kind of animal on the ark, since animals would have survived outside of the flood area. So on this premise Murray tells us that Kenites survived the flood and descended from Cain. None of Murray’s explanations make any sense. There is NO proof of any of Noah's family being related to Cain.“This is the genealogy of Noah. Noah was a just man, perfect in his generations.”(Gen. 6:9) Noah's family was pure. Murray has no evidence from the Bible except a private interpretation he has constructed together making this a most unique theory.

God promised to never destroy the earth with a flood again. If it was local, then He did not keep his promise because we have had many local catastrophes in floods (Gen. 9:14-15)

http://www.letusreason.org/poptea4.htm

So then God lied about the flood never to happen again? Or you just plain don't believe God's Word, only ARNOLD MURRAY'S DOCTRINE FROM HELL!

You're no fundamentalist. You don't believe the Bible any more then the ones you so despise here such as 15th. and Nettie. Thing is, they're honest about their beliefs. Your savior is a man, and not even a man of God.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#163 Jan 4, 2013
Lion_ of _Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
You know how to read what? Not the Bible. The Bible says Noah's flood was world wide. No, you only know how to read what MURRAY tells you, not God. You're the heathen.
2 Peter 3:6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
No, you don't know how to read. Not God's Word, only Murray's Dogma and lies from hell. You have to change God's Word to make all the lies fit together.
One of the reasons that those who listen to Murray believe the Kenites descended from Cain surviving Noah’s flood because it was not worldwide but only a local flood. Therefore Noah’s family was not the only ones to survive. Error leads to more error. I want to pause and look at how unbiblical Murray's view is, because this is what his whole theory rests on.
To show how far removed this is from the Bible we only have to read the record. Whereby the WORLD THAT THEN WAS, BEING OVERFLOWED WITH WATER, PERISHED”(2 Peter 3:5,6). The Judgment of the last days is compared to Noah’s flood.(Matthew 24:37-39; 2 Peter 3:6,7). Consider if the first worldwide flood did not destroy the earth then neither will the judgment be worldwide from Jesus. Since we know that the last day’s judgment will be universal and worldwide, we can assume the same was true for the first judgment.“And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and “And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and EVERY THING THAT IS IN THE EARTH SHALL DIE”(Genesis 6:17).“and EVERY LIVING SUBSTANCE THAT I HAVE MADE WILL I DESTROY FROM OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH”(Genesis 7:4).“And ALL FLESH DIED that moved on the earth: birds and cattle and beasts and every creeping thing that creeps on the earth, and every man. ALL in whose nostrils was the breath of the spirit of life, all that was on the dry land, died”(Gen 7:21-22). all means ALL. It also states only “NOAH ONLY REMAINED ALIVE, AND THEY THAT WERE WITH HIM IN THE ARK.(Genesis 7:22-24).
On these verses alone one would think there is sufficient proof from the Bible that the flood was not localized, but wiped everything out except Noah and his family. But logic also tells us that. If the flood were specifically local, there would have been no need to bring two of every kind of animal on the ark, since animals would have survived outside of the flood area. So on this premise Murray tells us that Kenites survived the flood and descended from Cain. None of Murray’s explanations make any sense. There is NO proof of any of Noah's family being related to Cain.“This is the genealogy of Noah. Noah was a just man, perfect in his generations.”(Gen. 6:9) Noah's family was pure. Murray has no evidence from the Bible except a private interpretation he has constructed together making this a most unique theory.
God promised to never destroy the earth with a flood again. If it was local, then He did not keep his promise because we have had many local catastrophes in floods (Gen. 9:14-15)
http://www.letusreason.org/poptea4.htm
So then God lied about the flood never to happen again? Or you just plain don't believe God's Word, only ARNOLD MURRAY'S DOCTRINE FROM HELL!
You're no fundamentalist. You don't believe the Bible any more then the ones you so despise here such as 15th. and Nettie. Thing is, they're honest about their beliefs. Your savior is a man, and not even a man of God.
According to Genesis, the flood was worldwide and god had everybody exterminated except Noah, his family and his animals. So, where do all the races of people come into play if Noah and his family were the only ones to populate??? If the story were true, then we would all share the same DNA.

#165 Jan 4, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>According to Genesis, the flood was worldwide and god had everybody exterminated except Noah, his family and his animals. So, where do all the races of people come into play if Noah and his family were the only ones to populate??? If the story were true, then we would all share the same DNA.
Excellent questions?

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#166 Jan 4, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree when you posted most of these "Play Christians" are atheist.
And what are you, GS=GodSMacked? Are you an atheist? Are you a satanist?

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#167 Jan 4, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent questions?
You're ASKING if that is an excellent question? Really?

What do you think GS=GodSmacked, about the question? Do we all have the same DNA or is the story of the flood just a story and metaphor?

Your thoughts on Noah's Flood happening?

#168 Jan 4, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
And what are you, GS=GodSMacked? Are you an atheist? Are you a satanist?
LOL I just love it because you are proving to everyone your intent here. I'd be careful because you are showing your true troll side.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#169 Jan 4, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent questions?
It's true! If Noah and his family repopulated the earth, then how is it they produced Asian, East Indians, South Americans, Africans, Europeans, etc.......... If the story were true, we would be one race of people sharing the same DNA. Then, you've got some fundies who not only believe Noah repopulated the earth with only his family, but they also believe the earth is only 6000 years old.

#170 Jan 4, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
You're ASKING if that is an excellent question? Really?
What do you think GS=GodSmacked, about the question? Do we all have the same DNA or is the story of the flood just a story and metaphor?
Your thoughts on Noah's Flood happening?
I have not one thought on the matter and I am interested in the exchange and what has been posted. Now run along and find a new poster to terrify.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prayer is WORTHLESS, and I can prove it (Dec '08) 1 hr hummingbird 03 2,702
The end times started when Jesus walked this ea... 3 hr Frindly 100
OPEN DEBATING FORUM.."The False Teachings of Ro... (Oct '11) 4 hr immaculatejaculate 2,155
DID DOLLARSBILL HAVE a STROKE and DIE? 6 hr Your mommas pussi 105
Atheist should be treated as Addicts 6 hr Your mommas pussi 17
How Christians are to Test the Spirits - 1 John... 17 hr AlertChristians 1
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 19 hr Big Al 867
More from around the web