Noahs Flood Happened

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#127 Jan 2, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
He's as easy as you to one line to death. One line is all it takes on idiots like you two.
Henny Youngman made a fortune on one liners,,,
Take Nettie.....PLEASE!
Belch

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#128 Jan 2, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you and Nettie couldn't care less if anyone burns, right? You are a weak liar of an agnostic because you are nowhere near a Christian.
She and I both recognize that none of us can be absolutely certain who is going to hell or heaven.
Why would I warn one that they are 'going to burn' when I have no idea?
That is up to God, Wayne.
And, hell is not about burning anyways.
Hell is a state of being.
Being separated from God.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#129 Jan 2, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Now switch accounts so you can post something else ignorant.
Is that what you do?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#130 Jan 2, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! Someone as smart as you should pick right up on this scripture...
Levitivus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
For a man to lie with another man the same as he would lie with a woman is impossible.
Can't you just stop and think for a while?
Besides, those were heterosexual men performing a sexual ritual during pagan worship...not homosexuality at all.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#131 Jan 2, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is SS sHE tried HEr best to confuse poster by conning them into thinking sHE is someone else. If you read sHE has had no heat yet continues to have internet services.
stinky fruits

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#132 Jan 2, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> You are calling God a liar right? I believe it because God give me a good brains and the Bible don't tell lies FACT!!!
God does not exist, how can god lie? Silly findies. Man wrote the bible

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#133 Jan 2, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what you do?
I want credit for every word I post and have no need for any other login however if you think any account belongs to me please I implore you to report it because not one poster could ever be GodSmacked except me. Have a nice day JazyBird.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#134 Jan 2, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
You're SO stupid. You have NO interpretive skills whatsoever so you leave it to some evolution fruitcake and then mix it with a corrupt church doctrine and lyingly call it proof.
The language used in describing Noahs flood was descriptive of what was considered the WHOLE earth at THAT time. Do you think they knew of North and South America at that time? NO you IDIOT! The only WORLD and WHOLE Earth they knew of was what they had been brought up on.
Dealing with people like you is like trying to calm down a kindergarten class.
The scribes didn't know about North and South America but God did.
And God allegedly destroyed everything wherein was the breath of life.
At least that is what the scribes said He said.

There was no flood, Wayne.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#135 Jan 2, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I want credit for every word I post and have no need for any other login however if you think any account belongs to me please I implore you to report it because not one poster could ever be GodSmacked except me. Have a nice day JazyBird.
Who in their right mind would ever want to be confused as being you? I mean really. Never the less you do have sock accounts.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#136 Jan 2, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
The scribes didn't know about North and South America but God did.
And God allegedly destroyed everything wherein was the breath of life.
At least that is what the scribes said He said.
There was no flood, Wayne.
I have given this subject as much thought as merited. I can come to but one conclusion, what a load of manure. Peace be with you and yours,good luck with your lady friends.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#137 Jan 2, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Who in their right mind would ever want to be confused as being you? I mean really. Never the less you do have sock accounts.
I implore you to report any and all accounts you think I may be posting from because I can assure you I have no need for any other account besides this one because as I stated so eloquently in the previous post I want credit for every word I post. Not one poster could ever be GodSmakced except me.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#138 Jan 2, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>stinky fruits
Sup Nettie?
Punisher

Bronxville, NY

#139 Jan 2, 2013
Lion_ of _Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure nailed that. He certainly does not believe on the Bible in its entirety as many of us do, including me. He follows man, mostly Murray. He takes pieces from the Bible and pieces from Science, and pieces from other cults and comes up with his own god and religion, much like most religions of this day have done. That's fine if that's what he wants to follow. But to tell all others it is what they must follow and is the only right belief or they will burn is a crock of horse manure. I don't tell others they must believe as me. I don't even expect it.
;;;;
You don't believe in it all and you most certainly DO NOT practice, nor live by all of it!

Every believer takes what they want from the Bible and leaves the rest for others. It's a buffet, its always been one, except for the seriously crazy and the truly resolute.

The denial of this Reality by Xtians is what makes you all look so foolish at the end of the day.

So it you dont expect nor demand that others follow it like you, what's the point in all this Xtian squabbling? What the F have you folks been arguing about for 2K years...?

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#140 Jan 2, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I implore you to report any and all accounts you think I may be posting from because I can assure you I have no need for any other account besides this one because as I stated so eloquently in the previous post I want credit for every word I post. Not one poster could ever be GodSmakced except me.
flushed, you poor clueless fool.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#141 Jan 2, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>, you poor clueless fool.
LOL you may think I am however you are the true obtuse poster here. Please report every login that you think I am using as a sock.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#142 Jan 2, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Sup Nettie?
Not much today, just taking it easy.
How bout you?
How are you?

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#143 Jan 2, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>You don't believe in it all and you most certainly DO NOT practice, nor live by all of it!
Every believer takes what they want from the Bible and leaves the rest for others. It's a buffet, its always been one, except for the seriously crazy and the truly resolute.
The denial of this Reality by Xtians is what makes you all look so foolish at the end of the day.
So it you dont expect nor demand that others follow it like you, what's the point in all this Xtian squabbling? What the F have you folks been arguing about for 2K years...?
Great question. What have they been squabbling about? From what I can see, its about proving who is the better christian. I agree with your comment on the buffet, trouble is most don't like their veggies and skip them.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#144 Jan 2, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you may think I am however you are the true obtuse poster here. Please report every login that you think I am using as a sock.
Still missing the big picture HUH? You are just another troll in the long line of trolls, who don't matter a damn bit.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#145 Jan 2, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text> Great question. What have they been squabbling about? From what I can see, its about proving who is the better christian. I agree with your comment on the buffet, trouble is most don't like their veggies and skip them.
Actually as to be expected you are wrong about this exchange. It appears it is being pointed out that Lion is an atheist like you and I are.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#146 Jan 2, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Not much today, just taking it easy.
How bout you?
How are you?
I am good Nettie, its my day off and am trying to get used to this laptop.Still love ya.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 2 hr oxbow 1,066
Another one joins our team ! 5 hr oxbow 44
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 5 hr oxbow 1,049
Early Christianity 6 hr oxbow 2,086
Is anal sex a sin between a man and a women ok? 9 hr Juanita12345 2
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 11 hr -WICKED ANGEL- 21,187
News Police need more training on hate crime, says A... 11 hr oxbow 4
More from around the web