First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#21 Feb 17, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>If thats the case, I think it should be new trend for the Catholic church to follow. Who needs a leader incapable of leading?
And that's happened a lot.
Part of the Pope's job is to lead by example and teach.
Perhaps this is his greatest lesson for us all.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#22 Feb 18, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe God is sending out His last warnings before He unleashes His wrath upon this earth.
It's gonna get real interesting. Bible haters will be looking for somewhere to hide and will find no place. There is no hiding place from God.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#23 Feb 18, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a lot of "coincidences" going on in these latter days. But we know from the scriptures that there will be mockers and scoffers in the last days.......just more fulfilled bible prophesy:
2 Peter 3:3-4, 1 Tim 4:1-3, Jude 1:18
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
Moron, these "coincidences" have been going on for forever! Meteors fall, lightening strikes and OMG, a Pope resigned! BFD!

What a bunch of whack jobs you all are, obsessed with death and end of times BS! How awful must be your life that you get a boner every time something normal takes place...and you make some outlandish link to your silly myths.

FYI, there have always been mockers and scoffers...! Always! We will always be there looking to skewer these stupid beliefs that have never, ever come to any sort of fruition...!
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#24 Feb 18, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
It's gonna get real interesting. Bible haters will be looking for somewhere to hide and will find no place. There is no hiding place from God.
No reason to hide, because nothing supernatural is going on. Least of all your ridiculous Xtian End of Times BS!

How much does you life su/k, that you get excited thinking about death and destruction?
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#25 Feb 18, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
Can prophecy about next pope being the Antichrist be true?
http://www.frasercoastchronicle.com.au/news/c...
Uh...could it be that the Church has been purposely using those so called prophecies to their own ends?
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#26 Feb 18, 2013
Or not -

"Like any good conspiracy theory, there are many holes in the lore of St. Malachy, according to Father James Weiss, a professor of church history at Boston College.

First of all, there is no original manuscript of the prediction. Malachy's vision was allegedly discovered and published by Benedictine Arnold de Wyon in 1590. Prior to that date, there is no mention or record of it, Weiss told The Huffington Post.

Reputable church historians and clerics have considered it a forgery since the 18th century."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/14/st-m...

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#27 Feb 18, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen, so true.

"And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:.....For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?" Revelation 6:16-17

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#28 Feb 18, 2013
Details of Pope's ailments emerge.

http://www.latimes.com/news/world/worldnow/la...

#29 Feb 18, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
Can prophecy about next pope being the Antichrist be true?
http://www.frasercoastchronicle.com.au/news/c...
I never really gave much attention or thought to Malachy's pope predict in years past. Since Israel became a nation in 1948 and regained Jerusalem in 1967......we know the final 70th week of Daniel's prophesy [Daniel 9:24-27] could come at any time. But the way things are shaping up in this world, I can't see how God is going to let His creation keep on mocking Him, His saved Christians, and rejecting Jesus for too much longer.

I believe the new pope will play a huge role during the final 7 year tribulation period. Whether he is the Anti-Christ or false prophet or not.......I believe he will at least be in cahoots with them.

I believe God is setting up all the end time dominoes in place and once they start falling, they will continue at rabid pace until all that must be fulfilled will be.

#30 Feb 18, 2013
Punisher wrote:
Or not -
"Like any good conspiracy theory, there are many holes in the lore of St. Malachy, according to Father James Weiss, a professor of church history at Boston College.
First of all, there is no original manuscript of the prediction. Malachy's vision was allegedly discovered and published by Benedictine Arnold de Wyon in 1590. Prior to that date, there is no mention or record of it, Weiss told The Huffington Post.
Reputable church historians and clerics have considered it a forgery since the 18th century."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/14/st-m...
Even if it's a forgery from 1590......it has still been extremely accurate in it's pope predictions. Now don't get wrong, I only care what the Word of God states about the end times. I do, however, find it interesting considering all that is going on in the world.

Everything appears to be lining up for the final stage in biblical prophecy fulfillment.
Sola Scriptura

Fayetteville, WV

#32 Feb 18, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Either I'm going to be saved for doing what Jesus tells me to do or you're going to be saved for blowing smoke out your butt. In either case we're going to end up in two different places. Thanks be to God!
But you're not doing what the Lord says for you to do.

You are wallowing in the cult of roman catholicism.
Sola Scriptura

Fayetteville, WV

#33 Feb 18, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Superstition and ignorance breed fear and hatred.
Yep, that's your faith to a "T."
Sola Scriptura

Fayetteville, WV

#34 Feb 18, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
You know?
I take that lightning strike as an affirmation from God that Popa Benny is doing the right thing.
The pope is the servant of the servants of God, and Benedict being the humble servant tells us and God he is no longer physically capable of doing the servant's job.
One has to admire his humility and honesty.
Thank The Lord Pope Benedict XVI isn't like Hugo Chavez or Fidel Castro and rotting in place as an ineffective leader.
There will be a new Pope serving humanity before Easter, not to worry.
Your pope has no effect on anyone but the superstitious catholics.
Sola Scriptura

Fayetteville, WV

#35 Feb 18, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Highly unlikely supposition.
The definition of anti-christ demands denying The Christ.
Hardly the pastime of the Petrine ministry.
Uhhh, that's all they do is deny Christ and take His mantle unto themselves.
Sola Scriptura

Fayetteville, WV

#36 Feb 18, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>Moron, these "coincidences" have been going on for forever! Meteors fall, lightening strikes and OMG, a Pope resigned! BFD!
What a bunch of whack jobs you all are, obsessed with death and end of times BS! How awful must be your life that you get a boner every time something normal takes place...and you make some outlandish link to your silly myths.
FYI, there have always been mockers and scoffers...! Always! We will always be there looking to skewer these stupid beliefs that have never, ever come to any sort of fruition...!
You are so stupid and a complete imbecile. But one thing, you are a living reminder of how Gods Word is true. You are a pawn Punisher. A pawn being used by satan.

2Timothy

3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#37 Feb 19, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>No reason to hide, because nothing supernatural is going on. Least of all your ridiculous Xtian End of Times BS!
How much does you life su/k, that you get excited thinking about death and destruction?
The signs of the end are here. Israel back from being dead, the Mark stalking you, this world falling apart. I get excited to know that Jesus will soon return not because of death and destruction. The Bible says the worst time in all of history will come. And it will.

Matthew 24:21 (NASB)
21 "For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
+++++++++ YOU ARE a ANTICHRIST +++++++++ 30 min janeebee 7
The antichrist 32 min Mr Ironhart 15
Are World Events Pointing to End Times 36 min Mr Ironhart 1,109
++++++++ MESSAGE to CHRISTIAN FORUM ++++++++ (Mar '14) 41 min God the son 152
Ask = THE ONLY PROPHET OF GOD = on Earth (Jul '13) 42 min God the son 95
I DO NOT NEED THE BIBLE to KNOW THE TRUTH (Aug '13) 44 min God the son 11
=====I DO GREATER THINGS than JESUS ===== (Sep '13) 49 min God the son 3

Christian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE