Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Lightning strikes St. Peter's Basilica: Just hours after Pope Benedict XVI announced his surprise resignation as pontiff, footage from Monday evening showed the top of St Peter's Basilica being struck by lightning during a severe thunderstorm over the Vatican.

http://www.postcrescent.com/article/20130212/...

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Huntington Guy wrote:
Lightning strikes St. Peter's Basilica: Just hours after Pope Benedict XVI announced his surprise resignation as pontiff, footage from Monday evening showed the top of St Peter's Basilica being struck by lightning during a severe thunderstorm over the Vatican.
I believe God is sending out His last warnings before He unleashes His wrath upon this earth.

When you think about the pope's out of the blue resignation, something that didn't happen in 600 years..........then you remember that Noah was 600 years old when the flood destroyed mankind........then lightning hitting St Peter's Basilica........a meteorite hitting Russia........it looks like a lot of signs that:

People better wake up! Now is the day of salvation.
http://www.swordofthelord.com/salvation.php
----------

John 3:36- He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe God is sending out His last warnings before He unleashes His wrath upon this earth.
When you think about the pope's out of the blue resignation, something that didn't happen in 600 years..........then you remember that Noah was 600 years old when the flood destroyed mankind........then lightning hitting St Peter's Basilica........a meteorite hitting Russia........it looks like a lot of signs that:
----------
John 3:36- He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
Get UNDER you bed.
Do not get out till I say all is clear.

Do not fall asleep.
Someone might come in there and slap a bar code on ya.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
It's four hundred and thirty feet high and equipped with lightning rods, knucklebrains. It gets struck by lightning all the time.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Get UNDER you bed.
Do not get out till I say all is clear.
Do not fall asleep.
Someone might come in there and slap a bar code on ya.
I'll be fine Nettiebelle, I'm a saved child of God. The unbelievers are the ones that better get right with Jesus.

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Del Valle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
How did a 600 year old man build a ship to save all those critters?
Mankind is still here. I am not getting it. Please explain what I am not comprehending. Please don't quote scriptures. Use your own words.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

If Pope Benedict was struck by lightning or, better yet, hit by a meteor you might have a case but as it stands you're just crazier than a shithouse rat.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
It's four hundred and thirty feet high and equipped with lightning rods, knucklebrains. It gets struck by lightning all the time.
There are a lot of "coincidences" going on in these latter days. But we know from the scriptures that there will be mockers and scoffers in the last days.......just more fulfilled bible prophesy:

2 Peter 3:3-4, 1 Tim 4:1-3, Jude 1:18
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a lot of "coincidences" going on in these latter days. But we know from the scriptures that there will be mockers and scoffers in the last days.......just more fulfilled bible prophesy:
Either I'm going to be saved for doing what Jesus tells me to do or you're going to be saved for blowing smoke out your butt. In either case we're going to end up in two different places. Thanks be to God!

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Superstition and ignorance breed fear and hatred.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Huntington Guy wrote:
You know?
I take that lightning strike as an affirmation from God that Popa Benny is doing the right thing.

The pope is the servant of the servants of God, and Benedict being the humble servant tells us and God he is no longer physically capable of doing the servant's job.
One has to admire his humility and honesty.

Thank The Lord Pope Benedict XVI isn't like Hugo Chavez or Fidel Castro and rotting in place as an ineffective leader.

There will be a new Pope serving humanity before Easter, not to worry.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
Oh, those same signs that have been happening for about 4.54 billion years and continuing to happen. Your making something out of nothing and applying it to justify your fairy tales.

“Think for Yourself”

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
And each time ligtning strikes the Empire State Building it means what RR, that the citizens of New York have pissed him off?

“Think for Yourself”

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

typo- lightning

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Can prophecy about next pope being the Antichrist be true?

http://www.frasercoastchronicle.com.au/news/c...
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Huntington Guy wrote:
Can prophecy about next pope being the Antichrist be true?
Highly unlikely supposition.
The definition of anti-christ demands denying The Christ.
Hardly the pastime of the Petrine ministry.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
How often is all the time? Seriously! I tried finding that out and couldn't.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
You know?
I take that lightning strike as an affirmation from God that Popa Benny is doing the right thing.
The pope is the servant of the servants of God, and Benedict being the humble servant tells us and God he is no longer physically capable of doing the servant's job.
One has to admire his humility and honesty.
Thank The Lord Pope Benedict XVI isn't like Hugo Chavez or Fidel Castro and rotting in place as an ineffective leader.
There will be a new Pope serving humanity before Easter, not to worry.
If thats the case, I think it should be new trend for the Catholic church to follow. Who needs a leader incapable of leading?
And that's happened a lot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

And for the record, I have made NO allegations that any of this is true or any of this is happening because of this reason or that. Im just throwing whats being said out there and looking for different responses. With that said, please try to be open minded and dont disagree just because you think its the polar opposite of what I might agree with!

Thanks for your cooperation in advance!!!

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>If thats the case, I think it should be new trend for the Catholic church to follow. Who needs a leader incapable of leading?
And that's happened a lot.
I think it was a good and humble decision on his part. I also think your statement applies to governments everywhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••