concerned in Brasil

Brazil

#429 Nov 8, 2009
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
What, they are from the book of mythology you CLAIM are your demon "god's" own word, showing how EVIL he is. So I cannot be evil simply by showing you what your demon master is like, using his own words.
Again you are no authority your declaration holds no power or weight for those of us who operate in the realm of Reality.

You are evil though, whether you agree with the bible or not as you have mis-represented, and taken it out of context and that is evil.

Blessings
Tickedoffchick

Enfield, CT

#430 Nov 8, 2009
concerned in Brasil wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hear say is just that, empty hot air.
Thanks for coming out, but you will have to much better than that with me.
Blessings in the Truth.
It's not at all. I understand you would be too afraid to read any case studies, by qualified therapists, on past life and in between life regression. You can research and find them. I have no interest in attempting to explain something to you that you are too afraid to hear. I just wanted to point out that Seen is NOT lying, nor is he "demon possessed". Your particular "truth" is lacking, and for that matter, the Bible is strictly hearsay. NOTHING was written until well after Jesus' death. I'm afraid YOU don't have proof.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#431 Nov 8, 2009
<quoted text>
Again you are no authority your declaration holds no power or weight for those of us who operate in the realm of Reality.
You are evil though, whether you agree with the bible or not as you have mis-represented, and taken it out of context and that is evil.
Blessings
Nope, you're lying, I proved you worship an evil demon and used his own words to do it.

You do NOT come anywhere close to REALITY. You live your entire life in a delusional brainwashed Christian stupor.

Now if you watch a movie about an evil cult leader who threatens, brainwashes, lies to, tells them not to listen to ANYONE else because they are evil, Satan, demons, etc, and does horrible evil sick things to others, you would be saying to yourself, what the hell is WRONG with those people? Can't they SEE that he is an evil liar? What are they, retarded, what's WRONG with them to make them unable to SEE how evil he is?

Well, YOU are one of those mindless brainwashed cult followers.
concerned in Brasil

Brazil

#432 Nov 8, 2009
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, you're lying, I proved you worship an evil demon and used his own words to do it.
You do NOT come anywhere close to REALITY. You live your entire life in a delusional brainwashed Christian stupor.
Now if you watch a movie about an evil cult leader who threatens, brainwashes, lies to, tells them not to listen to ANYONE else because they are evil, Satan, demons, etc, and does horrible evil sick things to others, you would be saying to yourself, what the hell is WRONG with those people? Can't they SEE that he is an evil liar? What are they, retarded, what's WRONG with them to make them unable to SEE how evil he is?
Well, YOU are one of those mindless brainwashed cult followers.
wow again your non evidential non historical non factual posts are so easy, let me try your insane way.

You do NOT come anywhere close to REALITY. You live your entire life in a delusional brainwashed Pagan indivualistic stupor.

Well, YOU are one of those mindless brainwashed pagan cult followers.

wow that was so easy no need for research or objectivety, nope just a plain close minded I am right to hell with the rest attitude is needed.

YOU are so pathetic and you don't even know it, that is what makes you pathetic.

Truth matters your posts are absent of truth thus your posts don't matter.
Hart Westford

West Hartford, CT

#433 Nov 8, 2009
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, West Hartford troll, still waiting for me to show up at your "Christian" demon convention/trap for Seen?
Just cause you're PARANOID doesn't mean the Holy Spirit isn't out to GET YA!!

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#434 Nov 8, 2009
<quoted text>
wow again your non evidential non historical non factual posts are so easy, let me try your insane way.
You do NOT come anywhere close to REALITY. You live your entire life in a delusional brainwashed Pagan indivualistic stupor.
Well, YOU are one of those mindless brainwashed pagan cult followers.
wow that was so easy no need for research or objectivety, nope just a plain close minded I am right to hell with the rest attitude is needed.
YOU are so pathetic and you don't even know it, that is what makes you pathetic.
Truth matters your posts are absent of truth thus your posts don't matter.
Ah, so you DO see how brainwashed you are, that's a step in the road to recovery!!! I commend you!!

Now if you want to learn about any REAL spiritual matters let me know.

Time to grow up, throw away the crutches of your Christian delusiona and live in the real world, and learn about REAL spiritual matters, so that you cah spiritually evolve enough to pass your judgment and finally enter Heaven.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#435 Nov 8, 2009
Typo delusiona=delusions

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#436 Nov 8, 2009
Hart Westford wrote:
<quoted text>
Just cause you're PARANOID doesn't mean the Holy Spirit isn't out to GET YA!!
LMAO

R-I-G-H-T, you "invite" me to some some mysterious hole in the wall address late at night, I think it was 11:30 P.M., to "speak" to some nutcase wacko "Christians" on a topic they would become enraged over, sounds hokey enough to begin with. Then add to that a comment you made about how angry you were at my comments, and wanted to meet up with me, it's not too hard to figure out your deception jackass.

And you contradicted yourself in your post dumbass.
Hart Westford

West Hartford, CT

#437 Nov 11, 2009
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
R-I-G-H-T, you "invite" me to some some mysterious hole in the wall address late at night, I think it was 11:30 P.M., to "speak" to some nutcase wacko "Christians" on a topic they would become enraged over, sounds hokey enough to begin with. Then add to that a comment you made about how angry you were at my comments, and wanted to meet up with me, it's not too hard to figure out your deception jackass.
And you contradicted yourself in your post dumbass.
OK - so you found out about the real nature of the meeting[sigh]...

After we waited for you in the dark with duct tape and blunt objects for 3 hours...

You BET we were angry, Seen.

We were so revved up after your no-show we jumped three Unitarians, attacked a Buddhist [while he was meditating] and beat up a nun...

Still - being CHRISTIANS we forgive you for being so suspicious.

God bless!
concerned in Brasil

Brazil

#438 Nov 12, 2009
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, so you DO see how brainwashed you are, that's a step in the road to recovery!!! I commend you!!
Now if you want to learn about any REAL spiritual matters let me know.
Time to grow up, throw away the crutches of your Christian delusiona and live in the real world, and learn about REAL spiritual matters, so that you cah spiritually evolve enough to pass your judgment and finally enter Heaven.
Wow now you give us even more passive agrresive nonsense. LOL again you prove you are useless in your present state of evil.

Blessings.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#439 Nov 12, 2009
<quoted text>
Wow now you give us even more passive agrresive nonsense. LOL again you prove you are useless in your present state of evil.
Blessings.
Nope, not at all evil like you Christians. And sorry that you're so full of your brainwashed Christian delusions, you have nothing truly spiritual to bring to the table.
Scott

Chicago, IL

#440 Mar 25, 2011
Alphabet wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure? Isn't it a sin to kill a living organism? Didn't Jesus kill the fig tree for not having fruit? Especially so when the fig tree was not in season?
Killing a living organism is not a sin. Killing someone in war is not a sin. Murdering someone is a sin. There is a huge difference between killing and murder.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#441 Mar 25, 2011
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Killing a living organism is not a sin. Killing someone in war is not a sin. Murdering someone is a sin. There is a huge difference between killing and murder.
Says who?
Supreme Wisdom

Southfield, MI

#442 Dec 11, 2011
When talking about born sinners, The Bible is talking about the devils, who are born sinners because they were made in sin. An original man is good by nature, the devil is evil by nature. Let us make man, in our image and our likeness. Those that were made were in our image and likeness and were mankind. You white people were born sinners because you were man made by the Black Man that's why you are called a kind of a man. You use Christianity to enslave the minds of the Black man which is not a color it is universal, Black, Brown, Red, and Yellow. The White man is the devil by nature. Your the earliest people and have only been around for little over 6000 years, you are the Adam and Eve of the Bible but not of the world! We the black nation was here 66 trillion years ago. You were made from us! Civilization was made from us. Your God is not our God!
Supreme Wisdom

Southfield, MI

#443 Dec 11, 2011
Yacub is your God, he made you within 200 years, on the Island of Pelan. By killing off the black germ and keeping the brown germ and doing this process over and over until the last germ which is the white man was created he came out pale skinned, blue eyes, and blonde hair, the weakest of all the nations. This is how you were born in sin, and why killing and stealing is so easy to the white man, If the baby was not light enough the doctors would stick a pin in its brain to kill it. You were taught tricknology, a method of tricks and lies, and deceit, and mischief to get what you want. Yacub lived 150 years and his teachings and practices went on for another 50 years.
Kevin

Independence, MO

#444 Jan 12, 2012
OutoftheSaltShaker wrote:
Adam and Eve sinned in the beginning - they had only one rule that they had to obey and they chose not to obey God. God wanted to protect them from suffering but they chose not to listen to God. They couldn't go back or take back their bite they were stuck. So, anyone who is born from the seed of their earthly father is birthed with sin because Adam and Eve chose to disobey God in the beginning. You know that is true because a baby can get really, really mad when you don't come when they cry. That is their first bout of anger. Which, given a man/woman who gets that angry ususally attaches hateful words and sometimes threats of some kind of abuse. This happens because we naturally are born sinners. But we can't just rely on that being our only reason we are a sinner. All it takes is for us to tell just one lie or to lust after another person or to steal something big or small, etc...to make us a sinner. We are guilty no matter which way we look at it. But I do believe we are born sinners and we choose to sin each and every day. And it is that reason why Jesus is so special because His Father is God not man. And, God never sinned. Jesus is born through a women but His Father's seed is from God. Our seed that is from our earthly fathers. That is why we are sinners but Jesus never sinned. He was never born a sinner nor did He sin.
But a baby is unaccountable for its actions. It's innocent and ignorant of right and wrong. A baby may cry or even get angry because of what it perceives it NEEDS. It's a matter of survival, then, not of doing what he or she knows is wrong. So I can't agree with your assessment here.
Kevin

Independence, MO

#445 Jan 12, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
When do we start holding the mentally disabled or the "insane" accountable for their sins? How is this realization of right and wrong evaluated?
EXCELLENT POINT!
David

United States

#446 Jan 25, 2012
Alphabet wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure? Isn't it a sin to kill a living organism? Didn't Jesus kill the fig tree for not having fruit? Especially so when the fig tree was not in season?
No it is not a sin to kill.
And the commandment against murder only applies to humans.
David

United States

#447 Jan 25, 2012
<quoted text>
Blessings.
Oh he isn't useless.

He will glorify God just fine in hell as he burns eternally for his unrepentant sins.
Namu Myoho Renge Kyo

Santa Monica, CA

#448 Jan 26, 2012
Christianity is an inferior teaching.
Chant Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

http://nichirenbuddhist.org/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sad 7 min Lauren 16
Jesus Is Not The Reason For The Season 11 min susanblange 61
The Love of God vs the Wrath of God 25 min dollarsbill 45
Christians mentally block out this verse. 27 min susanblange 86
Why are SO many christians.. 1 hr NDanger 5
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 1 hr Weepy 18,590
Are there any true churches in America 2 hr just a man 27
Evoution Frauds 3 hr Gary Coaldigger 95
Let's talk about God's definition of love 3 hr dollarsbill 625
Answer This,If You Will and If You Can... 6 hr dollarsbill 124