anarchy: organized food

anarchy: organized food

Posted in the Christian Forum

Abishai100

Clementon, NJ

#1 Dec 19, 2012
During the American Civil War, certain soldiers of the Union Army engaged in ethically questionable military behaviors in Confederate territories, creating an unusually strange brand of governance chaos in an already nationally turbulent situation.

Such a historic complication suggests that anxiety-themed Hollywood (USA) movies such as "Army of Darkness" (1992) and "Body of Lies" (2008) represent humanity's sincere interest in addressing leadership turbulence.

Do these social considerations explain why and how anarchistic cultural trends such as punk rock and guerrilla governance sometimes inspire apocalyptic entertainment?

For example, we might imagine that if there was a scandalous apocalyptic "stand" between Republicans and Democrats, there may be no convincing leadership aside from the obvious observation that capable leaders among the Democrats are expected and obligated to find libertarian peace even though stingy sentiments are universal, reflecting the psychological value of governance-anxiety themed Hollywood (USA) movies such as "Army of Darkness" (1992).

Are they printing movie posters on hemp/recycled paper yet?

God bless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the essay of mark twain about the jews 1 hr Seentheotherside 71
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 1 hr Seentheotherside 1,938
The truth is difficult, I understand. 1 hr Seentheotherside 166
breath of god, and how we come to light. 2 hr Seentheotherside 80
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 2 hr Seen Is Awesome 1,165
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 2 hr Seentheotherside 248
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 5 hr Barmsweb 2,620
More from around the web