MESSAGE FORM GOD to BLACK PASTORS And WOMEN

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
The Lion of God

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jul 23, 2013
I have a message from the Lord for you. He told me if you really want to do something good and for him, go preach and rebuke your black sisters and black brothers for having their children out of wed lock and in adultery.

70% of all black women have their children out of wed lock or in adultery.
The Lion of God

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jul 23, 2013
If I were black I would be ashamed of this. And be rebuking and preaching against this abomination that my race was committing against God and it's own self.

How come the black pastors and black men and women of God don't stand up for God and themselves and rebuke those in their own race for this great abomination?
Ant

Palo Alto, CA

#3 Jul 23, 2013
Great, I knew you were a trailer park red neck trash too along with being a ignorant azz.

White people have alot of children outside of marriage as well. Always remember, white people created this monster they make fun r and are scared of by sticking blacks in concentrated poor areas which will lead to trouble and locking blacks up for everything and denying equal rights for jobs, but this is a religious forum so i wont go into the issue America has.

But Ill just focus on you and stop responding to you after this because you are beyond hopeless.

Proverbs 6
16 These six things the Lord hates,
Yes, seven are an abomination to Him:
17 A proud look,
A lying tongue,
Hands that shed innocent blood,
18 A heart that devises wicked plans,
Feet that are swift in running to evil,
19 A false witness who speaks lies,
And one who sows discord among brethren.
The Lion of God

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jul 23, 2013
Ant wrote:
Great, I knew you were a trailer park red neck trash too along with being a ignorant azz.
White people have alot of children outside of marriage as well. Always remember, white people created this monster they make fun r and are scared of by sticking blacks in concentrated poor areas which will lead to trouble and locking blacks up for everything and denying equal rights for jobs, but this is a religious forum so i wont go into the issue America has.
But Ill just focus on you and stop responding to you after this because you are beyond hopeless.
Proverbs 6
16 These six things the Lord hates,
Yes, seven are an abomination to Him:
17 A proud look,
A lying tongue,
Hands that shed innocent blood,
18 A heart that devises wicked plans,
Feet that are swift in running to evil,
19 A false witness who speaks lies,
And one who sows discord among brethren.
Did your mother have you out of wed lock?

Yes or no?
The Lion of God

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jul 23, 2013
50% of all crime in the usa is committed by the black race.

They commit the most murder of all races in the usa.

They kill themselves the most.
The Lion of God

San Antonio, TX

#6 Jul 23, 2013
God told me to post the and rebuke the black pastors and black Christians for not preaching the truth and rebuking people of their own race for all these abominations they are committing.

NO MATTER HOW ANGRY OR OFFENDED THIS MAKES YOU

IT IS THE TRUTH WHAT I SAY.
The Lion of God

San Antonio, TX

#7 Jul 23, 2013
MAYBE IT WILL MAKE SOMEONE ANGRY AND ASHAMED ENOUGH TO JOIN ME AND REACH THE TRUTH AND TURN THESE HEATHENS AWAY FROM THEIR SINS.
The Lion of God

San Antonio, TX

#8 Jul 23, 2013
MAYBE IT WILL MAKE SOMEONE ANGRY AND ASHAMED ENOUGH TO JOIN ME AND PREACH THE TRUTH AND TURN THESE HEATHENS AWAY FROM THEIR SINS.
WHEN IT COMES TO SIN
I SPARE NO RACE.
I TELL THEM ALL HOW IT IS.
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Jul 23, 2013
The Lion of God wrote:
50% of all crime in the usa is committed by the black race.
They commit the most murder of all races in the usa.
They kill themselves the most.
Why did the whiteman bring blacks to America, strip them of their culture, dumb them down, stick them in run down ghettos then expect them to be just as "fine and civilized" as the white man?
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Jul 23, 2013
The Lion of God wrote:
MAYBE IT WILL MAKE SOMEONE ANGRY AND ASHAMED ENOUGH TO JOIN ME AND PREACH THE TRUTH AND TURN THESE HEATHENS AWAY FROM THEIR SINS.
WHEN IT COMES TO SIN
I SPARE NO RACE.
So who has done the worst atrocities in history? I would say that you be the white man lol. Why arent you calling that out?
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Jul 23, 2013
The Lion of God wrote:
WHEN IT COMES TO SIN
I SPARE NO RACE.
So who has done the worst atrocities in history? I would say that would be the white man lol. Why arent you calling that out?
The Lion of God

San Antonio, TX

#12 Jul 23, 2013
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
So who has done the worst atrocities in history? I would say that you be the white man lol. Why arent you calling that out?
I do call them out.

You can read it right here on the forum.
The Lion of God

San Antonio, TX

#13 Jul 23, 2013
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at Africa.

Need I say any more.
The Lion of God

San Antonio, TX

#14 Jul 23, 2013
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did the whiteman bring blacks to America, strip them of their culture, dumb them down, stick them in run down ghettos then expect them to be just as "fine and civilized" as the white man?
Because the black me over there in Africa sol them to the white men.
The Lion of God

San Antonio, TX

#15 Jul 23, 2013
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the black men over there in Africa captured and sold them to the white men.

That is why.
The Lion of God

San Antonio, TX

#16 Jul 23, 2013
You want to talk truth...then let us talk truth.

Go for it.
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Jul 23, 2013
The Lion of God wrote:
<quoted text>
I do call them out.
You can read it right here on the forum.
I dont mean calling "white men" such as John Hagee or whatever pastors you listen to. I mean THE WHITE MAN that imposed oppression on not just blacks but other races as well? Do you have a thread where I can go and commend you for being impartial if you did this?
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Jul 23, 2013
The Lion of God wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at Africa.
Need I say any more.
Yes you do. You do know that alot of Africa is oppressed by foreign powers? Mainly European?
The Lion of God

San Antonio, TX

#19 Jul 23, 2013
THE TRUTH IS

THE BLACK PEOPLE ARE THEIR OWN WORSE ENEMY.

THAT IS A FACT.

THEY DO MORE DAMAGE TO THEMSELVES THAN ALL THEIR ENEMIES COMBINED.

THOSE WHO HATE BLACK PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING. ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS WATCH.

BLACK PEOPLE DESTROY THEMSELVES.
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Jul 23, 2013
The Lion of God wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the black men over there in Africa captured and sold them to the white men.
That is why.
Yes this was one way that Africans were enslaved. Not the only one. And NOT the majority. ESPECIALLY since we are specifically referencing the Africans that went to America. Which was mostly by capture.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is there a microchip implant in your future? 29 min Passing thru 4
Another Civil War in the US? 36 min Passing thru 8
NBC Predicts: All Americans Will Receive A Micr... 38 min dollarsbill 2
Human microchipping on rise; researchers warn o... 40 min dollarsbill 1
Let's talk about God's definition of love 48 min dollarsbill 548
Why doesn't God let its believers know who has ... 53 min dollarsbill 769
sex talk addiction 56 min dollarsbill 131
From The Desk Of Pastor LDM 59 min dollarsbill 71
Answer This,If You Will and If You Can... 1 hr Passing thru 69
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 2 hr Huntington Guy 18,485