What Is Tough Love??
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#1 Oct 8, 2013
Do you have any idea what "Tough Love Means To You"?? Do you find your self saying or doing things that hurts others but you know it got to be done. I paddle my son for playing with fire one time, he burn our barn down, and I had to pay for a new one. He turn around and ask me why did I paddle him, I told him he done wrong and I done it because I love him. Later on I sit my son down and talk to him about right from wrong and he understood what I was saying to him. One lady in our Church ask me to find her church in the Bible that she use to go to. I told her I can't show her that, because it wasn't in the Bible any place. She got mad and walk out of the Church and we never saw her again. I told her in love I wasn't trying to be smart or anything like that, but some people just can't take the truth. Have you ever been in in place like that with someone??

“God is Love”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 8, 2013
I was put in that spot a couple of weeks ago. My brother in law's girl friend stopped by. She asked what I was doing, and I told her I was getting ready to do a bible study with the kids. She then started to tell me that she looks at the bible as a good moral story, and that she thinks all good people go to heaven. Then she started telling me how her sister used to tell about her past life when she was only 3. I could no longer listen silently, and had to tell her that what she was saying conflicts with the bible. To shorten up the story, she ended up screaming at me, and leaving. I've been praying for her though.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#3 Oct 8, 2013
28 yr Midlo Resident wrote:
I was put in that spot a couple of weeks ago. My brother in law's girl friend stopped by. She asked what I was doing, and I told her I was getting ready to do a bible study with the kids. She then started to tell me that she looks at the bible as a good moral story, and that she thinks all good people go to heaven. Then she started telling me how her sister used to tell about her past life when she was only 3. I could no longer listen silently, and had to tell her that what she was saying conflicts with the bible. To shorten up the story, she ended up screaming at me, and leaving. I've been praying for her though.
You committed sin by letting her in your house. How come you are not aware of this?

“God is Love”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4 Oct 8, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You committed sin by letting her in your house. How come you are not aware of this?
My husband invited them over, and I am submissive to my husband. I do my best to follow the Lord, but I am not perfect.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#5 Oct 8, 2013
28 yr Midlo Resident wrote:
<quoted text>My husband invited them over, and I am submissive to my husband. I do my best to follow the Lord, but I am not perfect.
Are you perfect in anything whatsoever? If so what would that be?

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#6 Oct 8, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You committed sin by letting her in your house. How come you are not aware of this?
FALSE: There is no place in the Bible that says she committed a sin. It is a Christian job to help people in truth. Lots of people have come to my house asking question about the Bible. I open up my Bible and tell then what God says. I have sinner's in my house all the time for all kinds of reason's. This is how they have come to my Church, I got a big sign out in my yard that says this "Jesus Love You and the Ten Commandments is on that sign also".

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#7 Oct 8, 2013
Here is some tough love for sinner's. Morals may keep you out of Jail, but it still takes the blood of Jesus to keep you out of hell, FACT.......
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#8 Oct 8, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>FALSE: There is no place in the Bible that says she committed a sin. It is a Christian job to help people in truth. Lots of people have come to my house asking question about the Bible. I open up my Bible and tell then what God says. I have sinner's in my house all the time for all kinds of reason's. This is how they have come to my Church, I got a big sign out in my yard that says this "Jesus Love You and the Ten Commandments is on that sign also".
2 John, Chapter 1

9:Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
10:If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
11:For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#9 Oct 8, 2013
Now, add this to the long list of wrongs you have done on here to me ...that by the word of God you are required to make them all, right by me.

Since: Oct 07

Sheffield, UK

#10 Oct 8, 2013
would love to do the tough love stuff now but it cant be done whilst laughing ..sorry

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque, NM

#11 Oct 8, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Here is some tough love for sinner's. Morals may keep you out of Jail, but it still takes the blood of Jesus to keep you out of hell, FACT.......
C'mon, preacherman, you've been lying your butt off and trying to deceive people since you entered the forum and you only wake up each morning by the grace of God. Don't you think it's about time you were thinking about confessing those sins before 'it's not your morning' rolls around.

God bless you.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Melbourne, Australia

#12 Oct 8, 2013
Tough love is what Nettie gives Troth when he's a bad boi.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#13 Oct 8, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon, preacherman, you've been lying your butt off and trying to deceive people since you entered the forum and you only wake up each morning by the grace of God. Don't you think it's about time you were thinking about confessing those sins before 'it's not your morning' rolls around.
God bless you.
How is it by the grace of God that he wakes up each morning?

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#14 Oct 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Tough love is what Nettie gives Troth when he's a bad boi.
Ah, lookeee...7th grade humor....isn't it sick? And this guy is in his 60's...he does it just to impress the young ladies, hoping they will PM him with their adoration. It's what divorced old men who are on SSDI do on the internet...troll to try to find some young girls to join him....

“God is Love”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#15 Oct 8, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you perfect in anything whatsoever? If so what would that be?
I am only perfect in Christ. Anything I do that is considered good is because of him.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Melbourne, Australia

#16 Oct 8, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, lookeee...7th grade humor....isn't it sick? And this guy is in his 60's...he does it just to impress the young ladies, hoping they will PM him with their adoration. It's what divorced old men who are on SSDI do on the internet...troll to try to find some young girls to join him....
^^^CYBERSTALKER ALERT!!!

Lol
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#18 Oct 8, 2013
28 yr Midlo Resident wrote:
<quoted text>I do my best to follow the Lord, but I am not perfect.
28 yr Midlo Resident wrote:
<quoted text>I am only perfect in Christ.
This is a perfect contradiction. There are no contradictions in Christ.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#19 Oct 8, 2013
28 yr Midlo Resident wrote:
<quoted text>I am only perfect in Christ. Anything I do that is considered good is because of him.
What exactly do you do to be perfect in Christ? I say you do not know.
Big Bad Joe

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Oct 8, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon, preacherman, you've been lying your butt off and trying to deceive people since you entered the forum and you only wake up each morning by the grace of God. Don't you think it's about time you were thinking about confessing those sins before 'it's not your morning' rolls around.
God bless you.
You little man have got a hateful mouth and at the end of your comment you say God bless you. That makes you a two face liar to God and your church. You will never see a Preacher as good as the Preacherman01 he believes 100% in the Bible and that is more then your church can say.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque, NM

#21 Oct 8, 2013
Big Bad Joe wrote:
<quoted text>You little man have got a hateful mouth and at the end of your comment you say God bless you. That makes you a two face liar to God and your church. You will never see a Preacher as good as the Preacherman01 he believes 100% in the Bible and that is more then your church can say.
Stuff it, preacherman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why should God bless America!? (Dec '15) 35 min Preacher 204
Memory 4 hr Joseph DeDominicis 1
What Does God Hate? Fri Cujo 145
God has Granted Repentance that Leads to Life -... Fri Sheriff Joe 529 14
My Dream 1, part 1 and 2, the meaning? May 22 rickpilgrim 1
The People's Lounge (Mar '09) May 22 Roadie 4,441
According to the Bible, is anal sex between a m... (Oct '10) May 21 religiousnuts 191