Did Adam And Eve Ever Get Married?
Andrew of Florida

Spring Hill, FL

#182 Jul 23, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your very kind words.
<quoted text>
Yes, I totally agree that you most likely had a more challenging indoctrination. In fact, joining the Army at 18 and moving away from home (NC) allowed me the opportunity to broaden my perspective on religion, culture, politics, education, etc. In other words, once my circumference of awareness began to expand, I became cognizant that beliefs are simply accepting someone else’s unsubstantiated ideas as your reality.
<quoted text>
Yes, I agree that Hinduism is the world’s oldest “current” religion, but not the world’s oldest form of worship (Shamanism).
<quoted text>
Yes, I find it very telling that many Christians are not aware of the practice of religious syncretism.
I sat in a beautiful church as a 13 year old "prepy" at St. Leo Abby one day, all alone, looking around at the statues of lesser deities and the huge marble sculpture of the Nazarene nailed to a couple of boards. I thought to myself I honestly don't know what the truth is, but I do know that this is too superficial and cannot be it.

While in the Coast Guard, I spent a year on Baffin Island in the arctic. I had access to a very good library and read a lot. I also witnessed raw nature first hand. One day while hiking with two other Floridians (we were armed with 45's). A mile of the froze coastline, near a beautiful iceberg, I suddenly realized what I really was, FOOD, nothing more. Polar bears know no enemies, so you have to be alert all the time. Ironically, my last duty station was NC. Elizabeth City.

The arctic was another defining moment in my life or "epiphany". I am 70 years old now, I have studied all major world religions and as much science as time will allow. I am a happy and content individual and want to live forever, because there is so much more for this species to discover. Next year I hope to visit the Galapagos Islands and follow in the footsteps of the true savior of humanity, Charles Darwin. He taught us that we are connected to this planet and are dependent on everything on it. I am also a die hard environmentalist and naturalist.

Incidentally, evidence shows that the Neanderthals buried their dead, suggesting some time of religious reverence. Or maybe they just didn't want them stinking up the cave.:-)
Andrew of Florida

Spring Hill, FL

#183 Jul 23, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Although I moved to Spring Hill, FL, 2002, the year before I retired from the Army after almost 25 years of service, I now live in Weeki Wachee, FL.
<quoted text>
Well, I would not characterize them as doozies, but I agree that there are many bible believers that live here. In fact, a couple of women (Jehovah Witness) visit with my wife on a weekly basis. However, they have chosen not to engage me in a religious discourse.
<quoted text>
Wow! You are the first person whom I have seen use the term “winter solstice” on this forum. In fact, when my close friends tell me,“Merry Christmas,” I respond,“ And Happy Winter Solstice to you”(smile).
<quoted text>
To be honest, I actually enjoy engaging in civil biblical discussions with believers, as long as I am afforded the opportunity to voice my perspective, which is pretty much based on my own studies, research, and critical analysis of the claims being proffered. In fact, I find it to be very interesting that shortly after we engage in such a discussion (or debate), they will usually put the bible down and start talking about what they believe, while simultaneously minimizing, marginalizing, or completing ignoring what the scripture actually says (smile).
Yes, there are "doozies". Talk to some of those who claim to "speak in tongues". Whoa, Nellie!

So you live in Weeki Wachee. I suppose now you are going to tell me that there are mermaids on that river.:-)

Since: Jun 07

Spring Hill, FL

#184 Jul 23, 2013
Andrew of Florida wrote:
I was going to leave this forum, but your wittiness draws be back.
You are so kind. However, please know that it is posts that force me to check in whenever I can (smile).
Andrew of Florida wrote:
I think I can answer you question about bunnies and eggs. I don't think those are eggs you are referring to, so don't eat them. Even if the bunnies sometimes do. It's an acquired taste.
Yes, I totally agree that the pagan ritual of celebrating Easter (or Esotre) predates Christianity by hundreds (if not thousands) of years. I also must respectfully submit that the alleged Easter rabbit or bunny (as a prolific procreator) is in reality simply a symbolic figure of fertility, whereas the Easter eggs are a symbol for new life, which begins at the start of spring.

Nonetheless, what I find to be particularly interesting is that although Christmas (or the Winter Solstice) and Easter (start of spring) are the two most important Christian celebrations, both are rooted in the pagan tradition of paying homage to the s-u-n, whereas Christians now pay homage to the s-o-n, right? In other words, Christmas actually celebrates the day when the sun starts it northern journey (Dec 25) to its throne, whereas Easter is celebrated on the first “S-u-n-day” after the first full moon immediately following the day (March 21) that the sun reaches the half-way point (spring equinox). And from what I gather, the sun reaches its throne on John the Baptist birthday (June 24). Perhaps, this is why Jesus was born 6 months after John, according to the bible, right?
Andrew of Florida wrote:
I think there is a little know deity in Mexico at the sight of the to Temple Kukulkan. They refer to the ancient city as Chichen Itza, not to be confused with Cheech & Chong. I think this Mexican deity lays the eggs and Eostre blesses them.
I am not quite familiar with this story. However, I have read something about the temple being one of the seven wonders of the world, as well as about a serpent god.
Andrew of Florida wrote:
However, a far more puzzling question is, do angels (ancient Egyptian = Neturu)lay eggs???
Great question (smile)!

Spring Hill, FL

#185 Jul 23, 2013
Andrew of Florida wrote:
I sat in a beautiful church as a 13 year old "prepy" at St. Leo Abby one day, all alone, looking around at the statues of lesser deities and the huge marble sculpture of the Nazarene nailed to a couple of boards. I thought to myself I honestly don't know what the truth is, but I do know that this is too superficial and cannot be it.
Please know that I can totally relate to what you saying, i.e.,“I honestly don't know what the truth is, but I do know that this is too superficial and cannot be it.
Andrew of Florida wrote:
While in the Coast Guard, I spent a year on Baffin Island in the arctic. I had access to a very good library and read a lot. I also witnessed raw nature first hand. One day while hiking with two other Floridians (we were armed with 45's). A mile of the froze coastline, near a beautiful iceberg, I suddenly realized what I really was, FOOD, nothing more. Polar bears know no enemies, so you have to be alert all the time. Ironically, my last duty station was NC. Elizabeth City.
I totally agree that the polar bears only saw you as food, rather than an enemy.
Andrew of Florida wrote:
The arctic was another defining moment in my life or "epiphany". I am 70 years old now, I have studied all major world religions and as much science as time will allow. I am a happy and content individual and want to live forever, because there is so much more for this species to discover. Next year I hope to visit the Galapagos Islands and follow in the footsteps of the true savior of humanity, Charles Darwin. He taught us that we are connected to this planet and are dependent on everything on it. I am also a die hard environmentalist and naturalist.
I think that you have an amazing story to tell, so please know that I am all ears. And I see that you are a few years older than I am, since I am only 53.
Andrew of Florida wrote:
Incidentally, evidence shows that the Neanderthals buried their dead, suggesting some time of religious reverence. Or maybe they just didn't want them stinking up the cave.:-)
Great observation (smile).

Spring Hill, FL

#186 Jul 23, 2013
Andrew of Florida wrote:
Yes, there are "doozies". Talk to some of those who claim to "speak in tongues". Whoa, Nellie!
Well, actually my paternal uncle claims that he has the gift to speak in tongue, or what I refer to as speaking gibberish. Unfortunately, he does not know that this ritual has pagan origins, too.
Andrew of Florida wrote:
So you live in Weeki Wachee. I suppose now you are going to tell me that there are mermaids on that river.:-)
"How did you know that there was mermaids there,” if you do not mind my asking (lol)?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#187 Jul 23, 2013
Andrew of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
The question on this forum is, "Did Adam and Eve get married?" are you saying that you don't really want the answer to that question? In reference to your not posting on those other forums, perhaps you should, it won't hurt you. It will only raddle your rigid dogma.
Don't ask any questions, if you don't want any answers. Again, faith is not fact, only faith. Since A&E is a myth, the question of their marriage is like saying, "Is Prince Charming a bigamist? He is married to both Snow White and Cinderella.
A&E is not a myth. The story of what happened was re enacted by the Messiah and Adam Ribdick in the beginning of January, 1984 which was "the acceptable year of the Lord". Isaiah 61:2. Adam committed suicide by hanging along with Matthew and Luke at ATO frat house. Alpha Tau Omega. Zechariah 11:8. God proved she is the second or seed of Eve. Genesis 3:15.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#188 Jul 23, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, actually my paternal uncle claims that he has the gift to speak in tongue, or what I refer to as speaking gibberish. Unfortunately, he does not know that this ritual has pagan origins, too.
<quoted text>
"How did you know that there was mermaids there,” if you do not mind my asking (lol)?
Speaking in tongues is supposed to be intelligible and a real language. This comes from Isaiah 28:11 "For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people". The Messiah will speak a language other than Hebrew and English will be the "pure language" Zephaniah 3:9. English is the most widely spoken second language in the world. The flying roll also said, "noticias de manana" or "news of tomorrow". I set the toilets on fire.
little lamb

Collingwood, Australia

#189 Jul 23, 2013
Whether Adam and Eve were 'married'

Marriage is a legal contract made before witnesses ...and has its basis in Gods LAW...and Law is spiritual

Adam and Eve ..were the only two humans..there was no one for Adam to forsake Eve for ....
also there was no other humans for Adam and Eve to commit any kind of fornication with...

So yes they were 'married' in the sense that God formed Eve from Adam and gave her as the Father, gives away the bride to him...

Also Adam gave an assent in his WORDS
" This is at last bone of my bones, And flesh of my flesh

This one will be called woman, because from man she was taken'

Even today in a marriage words are 'said' consent given..
little lamb

Collingwood, Australia

#190 Jul 23, 2013
Also for Christians who are in a legal contract with god through the new covenant Jesus mediates..

He tells us in writing

1 Corinthians 14 [39].........and yet do not forbid the speaking in tongues'

so don't let others grandiose opinions effect the contract we are under that was inaugurated by the BLOOD of Jesus Christ.
Andrew of Florida

Spring Hill, FL

#191 Jul 23, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so kind. However, please know that it is posts that force me to check in whenever I can (smile).
<quoted text>
Yes, I totally agree that the pagan ritual of celebrating Easter (or Esotre) predates Christianity by hundreds (if not thousands) of years. I also must respectfully submit that the alleged Easter rabbit or bunny (as a prolific procreator) is in reality simply a symbolic figure of fertility, whereas the Easter eggs are a symbol for new life, which begins at the start of spring.
Nonetheless, what I find to be particularly interesting is that although Christmas (or the Winter Solstice) and Easter (start of spring) are the two most important Christian celebrations, both are rooted in the pagan tradition of paying homage to the s-u-n, whereas Christians now pay homage to the s-o-n, right? In other words, Christmas actually celebrates the day when the sun starts it northern journey (Dec 25) to its throne, whereas Easter is celebrated on the first “S-u-n-day” after the first full moon immediately following the day (March 21) that the sun reaches the half-way point (spring equinox). And from what I gather, the sun reaches its throne on John the Baptist birthday (June 24). Perhaps, this is why Jesus was born 6 months after John, according to the bible, right?
<quoted text>
I am not quite familiar with this story. However, I have read something about the temple being one of the seven wonders of the world, as well as about a serpent god.
<quoted text>
Great question (smile)!
Yes, you right about that egg thing, new birth, I wasn't paying attention to myself. We went to Chichen Itza last Fall. The Mayan accomplishments were great all over the Yucatan, but it is a long story. Kukulkan is Mayan the feathered or plumed serpent.(Actually, it is a Diamond Back rattler. The feathers are the tongue and raddles.

Speaking in tongues I agree is gibberish. Those that do it can not tell you what they are saying. At least they should dance around a fire to make in entertaining.

Perhaps you have read that most of the holidays celebrated by Xians was the work of Emperor Constantine, when he merged Nazarethism (I don't think the name Christianity had reached Rome yet) with Miraism (a religion the Romans brought from Persia (Iran) to unify his people. The Latin word he chose to name the merger was Catholic (English = universal) and since he was the Roman Emperor, it was the Roman Catholic church. The dates were holidays of Mithras. I'm going to stop here, before I write a book.

Much of

Spring Hill, FL

#192 Jul 23, 2013
susanblange wrote:
Speaking in tongues is supposed to be intelligible and a real language.
Please know that the miraculous event that occured on the Day of Pentecost was not speaking ‘in tongue” especially since the disciple did not do such a thing. In fact, if you actually read Acts 2:4, you will find that these disciples spoke “with other tongues,” as opposed to “in other tongues.” Simply put, they spoke “with other people,” yet “every man heard them speak in his own language”(Act 2:6). Thus, the miraculous occurrence at Pentecost was not speaking gibberish, but rather in the ears of those who heard.
susanblange wrote:
This comes from Isaiah 28:11 "For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people". The Messiah will speak a language other than Hebrew and English will be the "pure language" Zephaniah 3:9. English is the most widely spoken second language in the world. The flying roll also said, "noticias de manana" or "news of tomorrow". I set the toilets on fire.
With all due respect, I find it somewhat disconcerting how people can read into the scripture what they have been taught to believe. In other words, false attributions of the scripture and selective biblical attention are not the proper ways to discern what the scripture is saying, right?
Andrew of Florida

Spring Hill, FL

#193 Jul 24, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I have personally seen them, and today's Tampa Bay Times will confirm evidence that there are mermaids in the Weeki Wachee river. Their queen (manager) is "turning in her tail" and retiring.{-:

I apologize for all my type-o's yesterday. I was very tired and punchy. You impress me as a very bright and well read individual, which leads me to ask. Although it is sketchy and controversial among scholars, have you studied the similarities between the story of Jesus of Nazareth the former Egyptian God Horus, son of Osiris and Isis, especially? There are also striking similarities with Mithras, Krishna, Attis, Dionysus and others. Apparently, the Jesus myth is not an original story. I have read that there is evidence indicating that the apostle Paul was the brains of the outfit and used the story through the Roman mail system (a very good one) to gain support for his rebellion against Roman control. In other words, it stated as a political maneuver.

Spring Hill, FL

#194 Jul 24, 2013
little lamb wrote:
Also for Christians who are in a legal contract with god through the new covenant Jesus mediates..
He tells us in writing
1 Corinthians 14 [39].........and yet do not forbid the speaking in tongues'
so don't let others grandiose opinions effect the contract we are under that was inaugurated by the BLOOD of Jesus Christ.
Please know that there are the words of Paul, not Jesus, right?

Spring Hill, FL

#195 Jul 24, 2013
Andrew of Florida wrote:
Yes, you right about that egg thing, new birth, I wasn't paying attention to myself. We went to Chichen Itza last Fall. The Mayan accomplishments were great all over the Yucatan, but it is a long story. Kukulkan is Mayan the feathered or plumed serpent.(Actually, it is a Diamond Back rattler. The feathers are the tongue and raddles.
I envy you for taking such a trip (smile).
Andrew of Florida wrote:
Speaking in tongues I agree is gibberish. Those that do it can not tell you what they are saying. At least they should dance around a fire to make in entertaining.
A man secretly recorded people in a particular church who were allegedly speaking in tongue. He then solicited 10 people who claimed to interpret tongue to explain the recording. And guess what: The man received 10 different interpretations. Perhaps, there were 10 different Holy Spirits who help these 10 people interpret.
Andrew of Florida wrote:
Perhaps you have read that most of the holidays celebrated by Xians was the work of Emperor Constantine, when he merged Nazarethism (I don't think the name Christianity had reached Rome yet) with Miraism (a religion the Romans brought from Persia (Iran) to unify his people.
Yes, I am very familiar with Emperor Constantine who called the Nicea Council meeting in 325 AD, of which created both Jesus and the Trinity. Also, at the Council of Chalcedon (451 AD), a doctrinal creed which did not allow anyone “to think” otherwise from what was being postulated by the church, was established and implemented. In fact, here is an excerpt of that doctrine:

“Since we have formulated these things with all possible accuracy and attention, the sacred and universal synod decreed that no one is permitted to produce, or even to write down or compose, any other creed or to think or teach otherwise.
Andrew of Florida wrote:
The Latin word he chose to name the merger was Catholic (English = universal) and since he was the Roman Emperor, it was the Roman Catholic church. The dates were holidays of Mithras. I'm going to stop here, before I write a book.
Much of
Yes, I totally agree that you are only scratching the surface, for people would most likely be flabbergasted (as well as dishearten) if they only had an inkling as to just how deep the rabbit hole really gets, right (smile)?
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#196 Jul 24, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please know that the miraculous event that occured on the Day of Pentecost was not speaking ‘in tongue” especially since the disciple did not do such a thing. In fact, if you actually read Acts 2:4, you will find that these disciples spoke “with other tongues,” as opposed to “in other tongues.” Simply put, they spoke “with other people,” yet “every man heard them speak in his own language”(Act 2:6). Thus, the miraculous occurrence at Pentecost was not speaking gibberish, but rather in the ears of those who heard.
<quoted text>
With all due respect, I find it somewhat disconcerting how people can read into the scripture what they have been taught to believe. In other words, false attributions of the scripture and selective biblical attention are not the proper ways to discern what the scripture is saying, right?
well hello Gundee! Yes that is what occurred on Pentecost. I do believe there is another type of speaking in tongues that is really a form of prayer. What I have never understood is why so many claim to be able to speak in tongues yet so few claim to have the gift of interpretation. As for beautiful churches I hold a different opinion, I do not find them superficial but inspiring. I imagine the artist drawing upon his spirituality and expressing it.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#197 Jul 24, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking in tongues is supposed to be intelligible and a real language.
But most of the time it isn't.

Andrew of Florida

Spring Hill, FL

#199 Jul 25, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
I envy you for taking such a trip (smile).
<quoted text>
A man secretly recorded people in a particular church who were allegedly speaking in tongue. He then solicited 10 people who claimed to interpret tongue to explain the recording. And guess what: The man received 10 different interpretations. Perhaps, there were 10 different Holy Spirits who help these 10 people interpret.
<quoted text>
Yes, I am very familiar with Emperor Constantine who called the Nicea Council meeting in 325 AD, of which created both Jesus and the Trinity. Also, at the Council of Chalcedon (451 AD), a doctrinal creed which did not allow anyone “to think” otherwise from what was being postulated by the church, was established and implemented. In fact, here is an excerpt of that doctrine:
“Since we have formulated these things with all possible accuracy and attention, the sacred and universal synod decreed that no one is permitted to produce, or even to write down or compose, any other creed or to think or teach otherwise.
<quoted text>
Yes, I totally agree that you are only scratching the surface, for people would most likely be flabbergasted (as well as dishearten) if they only had an inkling as to just how deep the rabbit hole really gets, right (smile)?
I truly admire your ability to remember all the names and dates. You appear to be a very articulate individual, as well.

Although I like most history, I am more comfortable with biological and geological history. I guess it is all the detail in human history that restricts me. I understand the depth but don't retain the detail you do. Plus, I see it as fleeting in the overall history of the planet. Also I'm weak in remembering names and dates, but I do retain the concepts and accomplishments (or disservices).

You heartily deserves recognition for this.

As for religions, I generally try to concentrate on their beginnings. My rationale is that no matter how big a weed grows, it is still a weed. In addition, I must agree with the late Dr. Stephen Gould when he said to discuss it is a waste of precious time. Like I said in the beginning, I do it only for entertainment.

As for a trip to Chechen Itza (Mayan = at the mouth of the well of Itza), The best location to stay at is Cancun (Mayan = nest of snakes). The well the Mayans speak of is a cenote (sinkhole to us) formed by the cataclysmic collision of the huge meteorite or asteroid that slammed into the earth around 85 million years ago. It is around 50 miles north of Chechen Itza, an area around a little town called Chicxulub (Mayan = tick or flea demon). Most scientists believe this caused the demise of most of the dinosaurs. There are cenotes all around the northern Yucatan, as well as many Mayan ruins.

The Maya were very religious people and the sacred cenote was in honor of Chak, the God of rain. If you like being a student of religion, this former civilization should intrigue you. Yes, the entire site was selected by the World Heritage Group in 1988 as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World.

How I relate this to Christianity is by the sad, sad fact that most of Mexico is "devout" Roman Catholic and every Cancun and Piste resident I spoke with (sometimes in "Spanglish") had no concept of the asteroid and gave me odd looks, when I mentioned "65 million years ago". They live near one of the most significant sites in world history and don't have a clue.

If you ever have the desire to experience this personally, I have the means and knowledge to save you a bundle to do so. Not only with cheaper resort accommodations but inside guide information. No, I'm not a travel agent. I just like to save money. Just let me know or to just to chat more, and I will give you an email address I use for friends I have not met. This site is not really appropriate and too restrictive.
Andrew of Florida

Spring Hill, FL

#201 Jul 25, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>A&E is not a myth. The story of what happened was re enacted by the Messiah and Adam Ribdick in the beginning of January, 1984 which was "the acceptable year of the Lord". Isaiah 61:2. Adam committed suicide by hanging along with Matthew and Luke at ATO frat house. Alpha Tau Omega. Zechariah 11:8. God proved she is the second or seed of Eve. Genesis 3:15.
Personally, I think you are funny. Good to read something from a person with a happy heart.
Andrew of Florida

Spring Hill, FL

#202 Jul 25, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
But most of the time it isn't.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AgoHEFUGEpUXX
Thank you very much for that very enlightening YouTube. Now I totally understand this "speaking in tongues" phenomenon. I had not really stumbled onto the obvious, until I saw this video. I was going past what all it really was. I guess because I had not experienced more than one person doing it at a time.

If you have ever studied and experienced Yoga. I don't mean body contortions, I mean "ethereal" Yoga, you will understand, also. The concept as I understand Hinduism there is a word for an unspeakable concept known as Brahmin, and to be one with Brahmin is to be one with all that is. To know Brahmin, one must clear their mind as they recited the closest thing to pronouncing his name. Kind of like Mr. Spock's first name on Star Trek, or Yahweh in Judaism and Christianity.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Or

To know the Buddha, one must know one's self.
To know one's self is to forget one' self.
To forget one's self is to be enlightened by all things.

Or

Simply chanting Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo

Or

The Gregorian Chant.

Or

"GIBBERISH"

Or

Any chant, since in true meditation the mind is periodically cleared of any thought. We can not hold two differ thoughts in our pea brains at the same time. The more one meditates properly, the more detachment and relaxing they feel,

So now I am convinced that "speaking in tongues" is no more than the common practice of semi-deep meditation.

Thank you again, Highly Evolved. You have contributed extremely valuable information to this forum, in my opinion. I sincerely hope that others will learn something as well.

I also hope you and Gundee123 will open your own thread on this forum on this subject. You both would do a great service to a lot of people in putting things in perspective.

Spring Hill, FL

#203 Jul 27, 2013
Andrew of Florida wrote:
I have personally seen them, and today's Tampa Bay Times will confirm evidence that there are mermaids in the Weeki Wachee river. Their queen (manager) is "turning in her tail" and retiring.{-:
Yes, I, too, had a lengthy conversation with one the mermaids. In fact, she told me that she was working as a mermaid to help pay the cost of her college tuition.
Andrew of Florida wrote:
I apologize for all my type-o's yesterday. I was very tired and punchy. You impress me as a very bright and well read individual, which leads me to ask. Although it is sketchy and controversial among scholars, have you studied the similarities between the story of Jesus of Nazareth the former Egyptian God Horus, son of Osiris and Isis, especially?
Thank you for your very kind words. And yes, I am very familiar with the comparison of Jesus to Horus. Nonetheless, I think that Sarapis is , I think that Jesus is , Isis, and Asar.
Andrew of Florida wrote:
There are also striking similarities with Mithras, Krishna, Attis, Dionysus and others. Apparently, the Jesus myth is not an original story. I have read that there is evidence indicating that the apostle Paul was the brains of the outfit and used the story through the Roman mail system (a very good one) to gain support for his rebellion against Roman control. In other words, it stated as a political maneuver.
r
I totally agree that the Jesus story is most definitely not unique, but ather was stolen, plagiarized, and represented to us under different ethnicity, and most probably with the political expediency to control the masses. And from what I have found, it has been very effective.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 11 min RiccardoFire 6,515
*Forgiveness* 2 hr dollarsbill 222
Noah’s ark and the rainbow. 2 hr dollarsbill 269
Mark 4:11 – Should Christians follow the Bible? 2 hr dollarsbill 444
Homosexual acts remain a sin. 2 hr dollarsbill 1,762
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 2 hr Mr_SKY 84,331
4,70,000 errors, mistakes, contradictions in bible 6 hr billy 5
More from around the web