What Hospitals Won’t Tell You

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#377 Apr 25, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Certainly there is no all powerful compassionate god because dumbbill is evidence of avoidable suffering.
<quoted text>
You don't even know the subject to this thread. Your ignorance noted again and again ......

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#378 Apr 25, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
No proof? Of course not. You have ZERO.
You're the proof there's NO god, idiot.

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#379 Apr 25, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Certainly there is no all powerful compassionate god because dumbbill is evidence of avoidable suffering.
<quoted text>
Indeed!

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#380 Apr 25, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're the proof there's NO god, idiot.
Gays are the most ignorant people ever!

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#381 Apr 25, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Indeed!
You're agreeing with the most ignorant poster on Topix. LOLOLOL!!!!!!
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#382 Apr 25, 2013
Explain to me exactly how it is your name is written in the Book of Life, by the Grace of God through your Faith in Jesus Christ?

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#383 Apr 25, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays are the most ignorant people ever!
And you're hate criminal.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#384 Apr 25, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>And you're hate criminal.
No proof? Of course not. Only ignorant comments by you.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#385 Apr 25, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
What hate? Yours?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

China

#386 Apr 25, 2013
The word of God will not make anyone a child of God.

True or False?
Thinking

Wincanton, UK

#387 Apr 25, 2013
Good monologue concerning these idiots that hate gays:

Earth Child 1 wrote:
Prophet of Jesus Christ

Shanghai, China

#389 Apr 25, 2013
They Claim They Love Jesus.

John, Chapter 14
15: If ye love me, keep my commandments.

John, Chapter 14
21: He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

John, Chapter 14
23: Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

John, Chapter 14
24: He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

Their Love For God

Mark, Chapter 7
6: He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.
7: Howbeit in vain do they worship me

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#390 Apr 25, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Good monologue concerning these idiots that hate gays:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4n-UGQcG3JwXX
<quoted text>
Good video! These idiots don't want facts and run on blind prejudice.

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#391 Apr 25, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
No proof? Of course not. Only ignorant comments by you.
All your pyromaniac posts are proof enough you're one sick f**k.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#393 Apr 30, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>All your pyromaniac posts are proof enough you're one sick f**k.
You would have said the same to Jesus. Thank you!
Thinking

Dundee, UK

#394 Apr 30, 2013
I think religitards are hung up on the gay thing because they are running out of groups that they can hate without getting a slap.
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Good video! These idiots don't want facts and run on blind prejudice.
helene

Bath, SC

#395 May 1, 2013
I know that Jesus,prayer did help me a lot in my younger years,,but now in my old age I don't believe in much. I know that bush is a born again and he murdered for oil. many thousands of innocent troops and iraq civilians died,were crippled because of his lies to get even with saddam. cheney and the other wanted to control the mid east. These people here in SC are full of republicans that worship Bush almost as much as Jesus. I finally found a dr to give me a pill for anxiety as i had taken them for 44 years for anxiety. I can think clearly and I know I am right on many things i say.
Most people are cruel,love violence and the media feeds off violence anyways. it the love of money that is evil. there is no way out of life only death. the elderly should be allowed to die by their own choice with out being forced in a facility,or hand cuffed because you say i want to die when i feel like it i will leave.. let us elderly go in peace to let the young have room . its called thinning out the herd. i won't let the dr give me any drug to live longer. so far i feel ok for 75. i do get out of control and bother my husband with my anxiety. with anxiety meds to control this afliction i do well. I hope there is a god that will help all decent poor and mid class that pray for help. this country you have to be rich to survive right!!!

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#397 May 6, 2013
Normal Flora wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think Earth Child would want to speak with a Middle Eastern terrorist from the Bronze Age.
Remember you said that. Jesus will.

MT 12 By your words you will be condemned.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#398 May 30, 2013
"Bring medical misdeeds into the light"

"(CNN)-- By the time he was finally arrested in late 2003, Charles Cullen, a nurse, had murdered at least 40 patients, and perhaps hundreds, in nine different hospitals and a nursing home in Pennsylvania and New Jersey."

"Nor were the murders a secret. The most jaw-dropping revelation to emerge from Charles Graeber's alarming new book, "The Good Nurse," is that in hospital after hospital, officials either knew or strongly suspected that Cullen was murdering patients, but instead of taking measures to stop the killing, they acted to protect the reputation of their institutions."

"For 16 years, hospital officials at one institution after another chose to keep their suspicions secret and let Cullen move quietly on to his next job, where he often escalated the killings."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/30/opinion/elliott...
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#399 May 30, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
"Bring medical misdeeds into the light"
"(CNN)-- By the time he was finally arrested in late 2003, Charles Cullen, a nurse, had murdered at least 40 patients, and perhaps hundreds, in nine different hospitals and a nursing home in Pennsylvania and New Jersey."
"Nor were the murders a secret. The most jaw-dropping revelation to emerge from Charles Graeber's alarming new book, "The Good Nurse," is that in hospital after hospital, officials either knew or strongly suspected that Cullen was murdering patients, but instead of taking measures to stop the killing, they acted to protect the reputation of their institutions."
"For 16 years, hospital officials at one institution after another chose to keep their suspicions secret and let Cullen move quietly on to his next job, where he often escalated the killings."
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/30/opinion/elliott...
After today, do not come back here and post on this forum ever again. Because if you do something evil is going to happen to you every time you post on this forum. And it will be obvious out of the ordinary when the evil happens to you so you will know that every time you post on this forum something evil is going to happen to you.

Thus saith the God of Abraham.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Christ come to Earth? 4 min Barmsweb 705
WHICH of the 3 ACCOUNTS IS CORRECT????? (Jan '16) 11 min Taranis 433
Just A Talk With You Christians. 3 hr blessed 482
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 3 hr blessed 1,317
Intelligent People Question Everything 3 hr blessed 870
Bible Interpretation 3 hr blessed 1,581
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) (Mar '16) 5 hr MICHA 3,312
More from around the web