Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#288 Apr 9, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Dying from "STUPID" outnumbers medical errors.
That would be MANY MILLIONS. But you have no proof. I do.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#289 Apr 9, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be MANY MILLIONS. But you have no proof. I do.
Oh, but yet you agree with me.

Location hidden

#290 Apr 9, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, but yet you agree with me.
You agree that MANY MILLIONS have died from medical errors? If so, you agree with the AMA.

Location hidden

#292 Apr 10, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Leaches are your best bet.
Couldn't be much worse than mercury, aluminum, horse urine, mold, vioxx, thalidomide, and on and on.
Thinking

Bolton, UK

#293 Apr 10, 2013
Pray to little baby jesus and you won't need to go to hospital ever ever again(!)
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You agree that MANY MILLIONS have died from medical errors? If so, you agree with the AMA.
Thinking

Bolton, UK

#294 Apr 10, 2013
Despite all that went wrong, Thalidomide has helped very many more leprosy sufferers from the sixties to the present day.

If only you knew of an all powerful god that could stop leprosy.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't be much worse than mercury, aluminum, horse urine, mold, vioxx, thalidomide, and on and on.

Location hidden

#295 Apr 10, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Pray to little baby jesus and you won't need to go to hospital ever ever again(!)
<quoted text>
He's not a baby any more.

"hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!"

Revelation 6:12-17 (NKJV)
12 I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. 13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. 14 Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. 15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, 16 and said to the mountains and rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?"

Location hidden

#296 Apr 10, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Despite all that went wrong, Thalidomide has helped very many more leprosy sufferers from the sixties to the present day.
If only you knew of an all powerful god that could stop leprosy.
<quoted text>
"caused many different forms of birth defects."

"The drug thalidomide’s birth defects in children affected many people’s lives"

"More recently, the World Health Organisation (WHO) has stated:

"The WHO does not recommend the use of thalidomide in leprosy as experience has shown that it is virtually impossible to develop and implement a fool-proof surveillance mechanism to combat misuse of the drug."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thalidomide

(Reuters)- Victims of thalidomide said on Saturday an apology from the German inventor of the drug that caused birth defects in thousands of babies around the world was too little too late.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/01/us-...

And on and on.

Location hidden

#297 Apr 10, 2013
Thalidomide victims say drug company's apology is an insult

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2012/sep/01...

Location hidden

#298 Apr 10, 2013
"In 1958 a wonder drug was given to pregnant women for morning sickness, instead it caused death to thousands of babies worldwide and left the survivors to be born without limbs and severe deformities. The very first victim was born in Germany in 1958, which continued to damage other babies until 1962 worldwide. We were told by the medical profession that it would not be allowed to happen again.

In 1995 the drug was secretly brought back by the UK and Brazil, yet some countries are still giving the drug to pregnant women and has a result babies are still being born with missing limbs. Our photographs highlights the horrors of the drug that will not go away even after all this time."

http://home2.btconnect.com/Thalidomide-UK/wor...
Thinking

Bolton, UK

#299 Apr 10, 2013
I knew all that already.
I'm not a thick cu*t like you.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
"caused many different forms of birth defects."
"The drug thalidomide’s birth defects in children affected many people’s lives"
"More recently, the World Health Organisation (WHO) has stated:
"The WHO does not recommend the use of thalidomide in leprosy as experience has shown that it is virtually impossible to develop and implement a fool-proof surveillance mechanism to combat misuse of the drug."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thalidomide
(Reuters)- Victims of thalidomide said on Saturday an apology from the German inventor of the drug that caused birth defects in thousands of babies around the world was too little too late.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/01/us-...
And on and on.

Location hidden

#300 Apr 10, 2013
"Sadly today they are still many thalidomide victims that have never been compensated by the pharmaceutical companies and their governments responsible for the drug in the 60s. One of the countries involved are Spain who those government continues to ignore these facts."

http://home2.btconnect.com/Thalidomide-UK/wor...

Location hidden

#301 Apr 10, 2013
Thinking wrote:
I knew all that already.
I'm not a thick cu*t like you.
<quoted text>
Wanna see some pics of Thalidomide victims?

Location hidden

#302 Apr 10, 2013
Thalidomide scandal: Twenty cases identified in past five years

"Fifty years after the world was shocked by the thalidomide scandal, survivors are still being identified in Britain.

In the last five years, the Thalidomide Trust accepted 20 out of 500 applications for support from people with varying degrees of disfigurement, most of which turned out not to be linked with the drug."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-new...
Thinking

Bolton, UK

#303 Apr 10, 2013
Why?

Want to see your god's leprosy victims?
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna see some pics of Thalidomide victims?

Location hidden

#304 Apr 10, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Why?
Want to see your god's leprosy victims?
<quoted text>
Nah. Wanna talk about the Vioxx scandal now? The FDA knew it would kill many and they still allowed it on the market.

Location hidden

#305 Apr 10, 2013
Vioxx:

"By the time it was discontinued in 2004, it had already caused an estimated 60,000 deaths worldwide"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rofecoxib

Location hidden

#306 Apr 10, 2013
Vioxx:

When half a million Americans died and nobody noticed

"Nearly 300,000 babies across China suffered urinary problems, with many hundreds requiring lengthy hospitalisation for kidney stones.

"It soon turned out Merck had known of potential lethal side effects even before launching Vioxx in 1999, but had brushed all such disturbing tests under the rug."

"We find the largest rise in American mortality rates occurred in 1999, the year Vioxx was introduced, while the largest drop occurred in 2004, the year it was withdrawn," says Unz. "Vioxx was almost entirely marketed to the elderly, and these substantial changes in the national death-rate were completely concentrated within the 65-plus population."

"Perhaps 500,000 or more premature American deaths may have resulted from Vioxx [my italics], a figure substantially larger than the 3,468 deaths of named individuals acknowledged by Merck during the settlement of its lawsuit."

Location hidden

#307 Apr 10, 2013
Thinking

Bolton, UK

#308 Apr 10, 2013
Maybe god sent Vioxx to test your faith in hospitals.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. Wanna talk about the Vioxx scandal now? The FDA knew it would kill many and they still allowed it on the market.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Heathen's Home Page (Jun '13) 9 min NorCal Native 4,824
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 25 min River Tam 19,800
April 1st is lucifer fool’s day 45 min Melchizedek 3
Creation Evidcnce 1 hr QUITTNER Apr 1 2015 23
Before The Big Bang 2 hr Justice League 2,592
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 2,053
ASK the BIBLE MAN? 4 hr blacklagoon 128
More from around the web