Nettie's Pit Stop
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#25099 Oct 22, 2012
MRSMURPHY
THANKS FOR PUTTING THE INFO UP CAUSE NOW THE OFFICER WATCHING THIS THREAD CAN file A REPORT ON YOUR HARASSMENT AND STALKING.
Nope You do NOT have my HOME ADDY because like I told you in the PAST you cannot find me cause I MOVED and I am in a SAFE LOCATION.
BRING IT ON cause I promise you this IF YOU show up in my town with IAMSERVANT I will have you BOTH arrested for stalking and harassment and I CAN do this because I have been in touch with an OFFICER who said if either of you do NOT back off and you continue I CAN HAVE YOU CHARGED. SO BRING IT ON MRS MURPHY all talk is all you are and have been all along. By the way YOUR REPORTED FOR BREAKING TOS seems it is okay for you to BREAK TOS and when others do it then we get in trouble.
MRSMURPHY wrote:
<quoted text>If this isn't a god damn piece of bait I don't know what would be. Let me explain this to you PENNY SUE LONG, who's mother was NANCY and you have a brother Ammon and another brother who lives in Georgia. I have YOUR name and personal info, as long as I have that I have your home addie and place of employment. Would you really be wanting to risk your personal security on what info I actually have PENNY. Believe me Penny Sue, I unlike you do not make hollow threats.. You will get whats coming to you.. And lets not call it a threat, lets call it a promise, shall we?
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#25100 Oct 22, 2012
New Yorker
LIAR I did to look under the next post.
You cannot see?
native new yorker wrote:
<quoted text>
no you did not.
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#25102 Oct 22, 2012
MRSMURPHY
WHEN SHE LEAVES ME ALONE I WILL LEAVE HER ALONE. As long as she continues to BAIT me I will answer her.
MRSMURPHY wrote:
<quoted text>Leave her alone you hateful old bitch, she isn't bothering you.
native new yorker

Bayonne, NJ

#25103 Oct 22, 2012
And don't forget about the great pumpkin!
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#25104 Oct 22, 2012
New Yorker
You lie I DID post the source 28 minutes ago
learn to read before you make false accusations

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#25105 Oct 22, 2012
I saw some pictures this past weekend. It is so hard to believe where time gets to. I saw some pictures of folks some 20 years ago, WOW time sure does fly!
native new yorker

Bayonne, NJ

#25107 Oct 22, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
New Yorker
LIAR I did to look under the next post.
You cannot see?
<quoted text>
you did not attribute it to the prior post. and your source is neither factual or reliable. Happy Halloween!!!
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#25109 Oct 22, 2012
RESIDENT
Why do you lie?
Here is the post where i stated the source

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#25111 Oct 22, 2012
MRSMURPHY wrote:
<quoted text>If this isn't a god damn piece of bait I don't know what would be. Let me explain this to you PENNY SUE LONG, who's mother was NANCY and you have a brother Ammon and another brother who lives in Georgia. I have YOUR name and personal info, as long as I have that I have your home addie and place of employment. Would you really be wanting to risk your personal security on what info I actually have PENNY. Believe me Penny Sue, I unlike you do not make hollow threats.. You will get whats coming to you.. And lets not call it a threat, lets call it a promise, shall we?
WOW!

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#25113 Oct 22, 2012
native new yorker wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure does. I was looking at photos of my mother who has passed on. She loved Halloween.
I remember in my younger days the things my brother and I did LOL! Shame we had to grow up! We had our good times when we could. My brother didn't take anything off anyone. Halloween came around and lets just say he had entertanment! LOL He liked to dress up and give out bags of candy! Most times Hersheys candy bars.
native new yorker

Bayonne, NJ

#25115 Oct 22, 2012
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember in my younger days the things my brother and I did LOL! Shame we had to grow up! We had our good times when we could. My brother didn't take anything off anyone. Halloween came around and lets just say he had entertanment! LOL He liked to dress up and give out bags of candy! Most times Hersheys candy bars.
I love Hershey Kisses!
native new yorker

Bayonne, NJ

#25116 Oct 22, 2012
As teenagers we would be mischevious and it involved lots of tp, eggs, shaving cream and flour. all in good fun. it was good to blow off steam.
native new yorker

Bayonne, NJ

#25117 Oct 22, 2012
I would not post anyone's personal info on Topix. I do wonder how strangers could find out such info. Maybe it was made public knowledge by the the subject.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#25118 Oct 22, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Norcal
Why do you lie? I never gave you my HOME addy or my last naME THAT is stuff you got from IAS and you known it.
Ya, well your not part of the solution YOU are part of the problem cause you endorse what people like MRSMURPHY and IAS do in these forums so YOU ARE one of the problems.
Instead of encouraging them to let go of things and move on YOU encourage them to continue in their behavior then you want to blame me for responding. You tell them just do whatever it takes to keep it up and that proves YOU ARE part of the problem.
<quoted text>
Sorry, but that's not the information in which I was talking about........but as usual, you have difficulty understanding what people write and ASSume it means more than it does!!!

No, I'm part of the solution, because I'm not doing anything to you and that's all I have control over........and I'm okay with what I can control:-)

Again, it matters not if you believe that, it only matters what I can control......and I am responsible for my actions and that's all I can be.

Like I said, YOU need to take responsibility for YOUR posts and YOUR actions.......if you do that......other things might follow......but all you want to do is BLAME others for YOUR personal bad behavior!!!

Sorry, but that's not on me, that's on YOU!!!

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#25119 Oct 22, 2012
native new yorker wrote:
<quoted text>
I give out tons of candy!!! Love to see the little ones dressed up in costumes. One year I had the most adorable Frankenstein show up. Carving the jack o lantern, roasting the pumpkin seeds, candy apples, haunted houses, bobbing for apples, the kids always have a good time. I always felt bad for those kids whose parents were too supersticious to allow them to join the fun. They usually showed up the next day without costumes claiming they were sick the day before and I always gave them lots of candy.
Sounds great and I concur!!

There was an old 2-story house outside of town where the CHURCHES held their Haunted Halloween. It was awesome. We would blindfold kids and make them feel peeled grapes and stuff that felt like eyeballs. We made tunnels of straw for them to crawl through. We use to have one at our church until it was moved to the haunted house.

Besides the scary stuff, we also had hayrack rides and a big bonfire to cook wienies and marshmallows along with hot chocolate, hot cider, and other food. Then a generous supply of candy to go including home-made popcorn balls, candied apples, caramels, etc. There was also contests for best costumes but we made sure nobody went home a loser.

Straight from Hell, I tell ya. You can really see all the evilness and the devil at work in that celebration. Actually, the way Christmas is celebrated is more of the devil than the way normal people celebrate Halloween. The majority are not worshiping the devil or any sort of thing. At least Christ's name isn't included in this holiday as it is in the commercialized, materialistic pimping in His name at Christmas.
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#25120 Oct 22, 2012
Norcal
What personal bad behavior? Cause I defend myself SORRY THAT iS NOT bad behavior.

have a nice day
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but that's not the information in which I was talking about........but as usual, you have difficulty understanding what people write and ASSume it means more than it does!!!
No, I'm part of the solution, because I'm not doing anything to you and that's all I have control over........and I'm okay with what I can control:-)
Again, it matters not if you believe that, it only matters what I can control......and I am responsible for my actions and that's all I can be.
Like I said, YOU need to take responsibility for YOUR posts and YOUR actions.......if you do that......other things might follow......but all you want to do is BLAME others for YOUR personal bad behavior!!!
Sorry, but that's not on me, that's on YOU!!!
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#25121 Oct 22, 2012
NEW YORKER
IAS GAVE THE INFO to others she use to EMAIL me and she got a hold of my last name and been using it against me. So again NO it was NOT made public by the subject. BUT, I will say this much 2 can play her game and I DO have her personal info address etc etc..
native new yorker wrote:
I would not post anyone's personal info on Topix. I do wonder how strangers could find out such info. Maybe it was made public knowledge by the the subject.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#25122 Oct 22, 2012
native new yorker wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the way candy corn looks but not how it tastes, so I put it in a nice glass dish and throw it out after the season. m&ms come in so many flavors now, everyone is sure to find a variety they like.
I agree. I didn't even like candy-corn that well as a kid. It tasted artificial and gritty. I think it is festive in a pretty bowl or Halloween container too. I always traded it with my brother for something he didn't care for.

;o~
native new yorker

Bayonne, NJ

#25123 Oct 22, 2012
Don't cross the river if you can't swim the tide

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25124 Oct 22, 2012
Good morning fellow peoples. Wow that was a load of crap that I had to scroll through. I have made up my mind, I am dressing up as Adam for Halloween. Does anyone know where I can get am extra large fig leaf?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evidence Against God 2 min 15th Dalai Lama 3,843
Spirit bodies. 3 min Ozzmius 27
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 20 min Blodewedd 173
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 1 hr messianic114 1,345
Why do you really believe in a god? 2 hr Allen Richards 623
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 4 hr messianic114 8,260
Who else wants to go back and stop the fall of ... 4 hr Blodewedd 42
More from around the web