Nettie's Pit Stop

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#19714 Sep 23, 2012
I have no intentions of tricking anyone as you continuously do on topix but trying to get money out of posters on topix by using male logins. Yes I am a very VAIN woman with the means to stay VAIN. I see nothing wrong with however I can understand your jealousy of the matter considering your pictures that have been posted all over topix. The things you did to your parents will haunt you one day CB.
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have tricked no one, despite your "VAIN" efforts!! You couldn't even buy a trick. ROTFLMBO

#19715 Sep 23, 2012
Your agenda is evident to me CB. You have a habitual pattern all over topix doing the same thing. I am so grateful you set a shining example of what not to be considering you are the first and only topix poster that has had her kuddos badge stripped from you for your habitual behavior. The proof is with your End of Times login that no longer has a Kuddos Badge. Now please continue with your plan to bait and report because the mods see what you have done.
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the only one with an agenda. And it is epic FAIL!! LOLOLOL

#19716 Sep 23, 2012
You are the Doc poster CB and just look at that end of times login one of the many reason it no longer has a Kuddos Badge and you refuse to post about it which tells all other posters I am correct about what is being posted about your here Doc WAAT aka End of Times AKA Hell Sucks. That department of correction jesus freak education failed you miserable.
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
You're quite familiar with lying DocSmashed. It's all you do and know.

#19717 Sep 23, 2012
Doc WAAT tell us about your degree and how you NEVER completed any of your college education oh and how the state paid for it too.
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
For God's sake give it up Native. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see your mentality ~OR~ IQ ~OR~ aptitude is far from college level much less scholarship qualifying. Unless they were giving scholarships to the mentally challenged. How very nice you must have qualified in that special group. Remember, I before E except after C.
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#19718 Sep 23, 2012
NETTIE
YOU are a LIAR I never claimed to have a HEART ATTACK get your story straight I had a CVA which is a STROKE on my right side that left my right side paralyzed.
DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU BELIEVE ME that does NOT change the truth.
Yes I spent 11 days in a hospital when I had the stroke. Then went thru OUTPATIENT therapy for 6 months to try and regain movement.
College class were BEFORE my stroke. I spent 4 yrs in COLLEGE.
Nope nothing is made up and ALL of it can be proven COME UP HERE AND MEET me and you will see for yourself the ass you made of yourself.
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe you. You claim to have had a heart attack with lots of recuperation, therapy, college classes, living independently, eating out(remember your restaurant/friends)?
Sorry, I do not believe you.
You have make up some of that stuff....
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#19719 Sep 23, 2012
HELL SUCKS OR END TIMES
You are looking like a fool just like NETTIE. I can prove I had a stroke and I can prove everything else I have said.
You want to come and meet me so I can make an ASS out of you?
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot about the stroke.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#19720 Sep 23, 2012
Huntington Guy wrote:
From now on I'll be asking the questions around here skippy!
No you wont.........
Now take your shoes off and get in the kitchen where you belong and get that ridiculous makeup off your face.
When you're done with that, get your rear end to the beauty shop and get that do fixed.
You're a disgrace to womankind.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#19721 Sep 23, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
HELL SUCKS OR END TIMES
You are looking like a fool just like NETTIE. I can prove I had a stroke and I can prove everything else I have said.
<quoted text>
You cant prove crapola......
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#19722 Sep 23, 2012
NETTIE
THEN LETS SETTLE IT COME UP TO PA and meet me. You are JEALOUS cause I am making something of my life EVEN THRU ALL THE CRAP I been thru. I had a STROKE so I make errors THAT DOES NOT MEAN I cannot go to college and make something of myself. IT is PTSD now you talk about me making errors LOOK AT YOU saying PTS. It is called having a SAVINGS ACCOUNT try it sometime.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#19723 Sep 23, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
MRSMURPHY
I AM NOT sucking up to ANYONE. I apologized for upsetting her yesterday UNLIKE YOU I am not one to PURPOSELY go around and hurt people and make them mad. I have a right to my opinions and will NOT apologize for my beliefs BUT I will apologize if I feel I have wronged someone. UNLIKE YOU who likes to cause chaos in these rooms and then lie and blame it on others. PRIME EXAMPLE is the HUNTINGTON incident.
<quoted text>
And I dont apologize for MY opinions either..
Now that I have seen both your mom and your brother AND read your diatribes here.......... you are from stock that is rather unpleasing to anyone's eyes, ears and imagination, let alone intellect..
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#19724 Sep 23, 2012
HELLS SUCKS
AND YOU CLAIM TO BE A CHRISTIAN AND YOU SIT HERE AND BOLDLY LIE?
I got a scholarship because of my grades while in COLLEGE before the STROKE. Now if you want to belittle me for the stroke IT SHOWS YOUR A sick individual and NO CHRISTIAN.
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
For God's sake give it up Native. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see your mentality ~OR~ IQ ~OR~ aptitude is far from college level much less scholarship qualifying. Unless they were giving scholarships to the mentally challenged. How very nice you must have qualified in that special group. Remember, I before E except after C.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#19725 Sep 23, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
MRSMURPHY
AGAIN MORE LIES. I do NOT look like a MALE so why lie???
scuse me? Oh.. you need some glasses.. some REALLY thick ones!

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#19726 Sep 23, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
HELL SUCKS OR END TIMES
<quoted text>
May the Good Lord watch over you and keep you from doing something really stupid.
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#19727 Sep 23, 2012
TROTH
GROW UP PUNK
If you judge someone for their looks it says ALOT about you as a person. You do NOT know my family and you need to stop STALKING my family and I.
I rather spend the rest of my life having the brother I have now look like he does then spend a second with a sick BULLY like yourself. My brother does NOT need to act like a PUNK like you do.
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>And I dont apologize for MY opinions either..
Now that I have seen both your mom and your brother AND read your diatribes here.......... you are from stock that is rather unpleasing to anyone's eyes, ears and imagination, let alone intellect..
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#19728 Sep 23, 2012
TROTH
COME TO PA and you will see what I CAN prove and I can make an ASS out of you.
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>You cant prove crapola......

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#19729 Sep 23, 2012
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
May the Good Lord watch over you and keep you from doing something really stupid.
Too late

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#19730 Sep 23, 2012
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Just her luck there is no god, IMHO.

Anderson, IN

#19731 Sep 23, 2012
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe you. You claim to have had a heart attack with lots of recuperation, therapy, college classes, living independently, eating out(remember your restaurant/friends)?
Sorry, I do not believe you.
You have make up some of that stuff....
BS degree in psychology, working on her masters at a Bible college and a volunteer at a Pregnancy Center faith based church run anti-choice clinic where the confiscated a late term abortion film ...it goes on and on and on and one...but she doesn't attend church....

Anderson, IN

#19732 Sep 23, 2012
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I do not believe you.
You can't ever post without usually having some type of English error within it.
PTS, which you claim to have suffered from because of childhood abuse, and yet you diligently saved money to go to college and pay for psychiatrist and then counselor treatments and live independently too?
LOL
AND she has a BS in Psychology.
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#19733 Sep 23, 2012
COOKIE
GET YOUR STORY STRAIGHT IF YOUR GOING TO REPEAT WHAT I SAY. I was a volunteer in my 20's at a Crisis Pregnancy Center so what is the big deal? That was YEARS ago and I know longer do that and I told you that.
So what I do NOT attend a man made building I DO attend small cell group once a week to meet with believers. What is wrong you never made accomplishments in life so you down people who do? It is NEVER to late.
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
BS degree in psychology, working on her masters at a Bible college and a volunteer at a Pregnancy Center faith based church run anti-choice clinic where the confiscated a late term abortion film ...it goes on and on and on and one...but she doesn't attend church....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sodom and Gomorrah And Drunk incest. 1 min Son of Man 300
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 3 min dollarsbill 3,622
Mark 4:11 Should Christians follow the Bible? 16 min Passing thru 34
So whats up with Texas? 34 min Son of Man 4
Challenge to all Christians 49 min BobCu 395
Would Jesus have attended a Gay Wedding? 1 hr janeebee 2,194
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr waaasssuuup 4,487
Christians: Is this really Christian theology? 2 hr Passing thru 144
More from around the web