Nettie's Pit Stop

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#19769 Sep 23, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Ticked
Why should I have to use my hard earned money to fly across the states to make an ass out of you? You want to lie about me and yet you NEVER even seen me in real life then you fly to me and make an ass out of yourself.
<quoted text>
Well, you are already resorting to cursing, so it is obvious to me that toc and I have 'hit a nerve'.
:)
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#19770 Sep 23, 2012
Nettie
You think you know me and you do NOT. All you have proven is YOU KNOW HOW TO LIE about me. You never even seen me in life and yet you claim I am lying about a stroke and going to college and having money in the bank. PROVE IT OR SHUT UP and stop your own lies about me.
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Are you lamely trying to insinuate that Native is 'smarter than' either toc or I.
And, how would you know anything at all about my life or toc's. You don't.
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#19771 Sep 23, 2012
Nettie
It would upset you also if your being accused of lying and you are NOT. PROVE IT OR SHUT UP...
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you are already resorting to cursing, so it is obvious to me that toc and I have 'hit a nerve'.
:)

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#19773 Sep 23, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Nettie
It would upset you also if your being accused of lying and you are NOT. PROVE IT OR SHUT UP...
<quoted text>
You lied about elections polls in the other thread.

So maybe you are just a big fat lying liar who lies?
Tickedoffchick

Enfield, CT

#19775 Sep 23, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Ticked
PROVE THAT I LIE OR SHUT UP.. You do NOT even know me now bring the PROOF or stop making a scene in the room to draw attention to yourself.
What did I exaggerate?
YOUR THE ONE IN HERE MAKING THE THREAD ABOUT ME maybe you and others should heed your own advise STOP BRINGING things about me up in the threads. YOU AND OTHERS DO THIS ALL THE TIME and people are seeing it. I did NOT bring things up YOU AND THE OTHERS DID. You jealous cause I DO KNOW more about the Bible than you.
No, it is YOU that needs the help so stop belittling me.
I DO NOT NEED YOUR RESPECT. I am NOT here to earn anything from you people unlike you need the respect cause this seems to be all you have in life.
<quoted text>
It doesn't take a brain surgeon to know that you lie like a rug. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to surmise with the hours you spend on Topix, you most certainly do NOT have a "full time job". It doesn't take a brain surgeon to know you have serious intellectual and emotional problems. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to know that you make up stories to try to gain acceptance and credibility. Maybe, if you were honest, for once in your life, people would accept you.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#19776 Sep 23, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Ticked
So do you still want to make fun of me? Did you read my stroke was on the RIGHT SIDE?
Cognition refers to thinking skills. Cognitive difficulties are common in people who have had a stroke on the right side of the brain, and they vary in seriousness depending on the location and severity of the damage.
<quoted text>
Doesn't that indicate that you are seeking a field involving a college education that you will not be able to fill/accomplish?
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#19777 Sep 23, 2012
Nettie,
So what I am still struggling with it so that makes me a bad person now?
I do NOT need to look up what years of sexual abuse does to a child I LIVED IT FIRST HAND.
Nettie just back off and stop with the accusations because you have NO CLUE at all what you are saying to me.
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I know lots of things about you. Why?
Because you have told us.
Look up what years of sexual abuse does to a child.
You have already posted that you suffer from PTSD. Not suffered, but suffer, meaning you still are battling it.
THAT is a result of both your childhood abuse and your stroke and IMO your inborn personality traits.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#19778 Sep 23, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Nettie
<quoted text>
I said I do not believe all the things you post about yourself and your life.
I mean that.
You can take it any way you wish.
It all simply does not add up, Native.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#19779 Sep 23, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Nettie
You think you know me and you do NOT. All you have proven is YOU KNOW HOW TO LIE about me. You never even seen me in life and yet you claim I am lying about a stroke and going to college and having money in the bank. PROVE IT OR SHUT UP and stop your own lies about me.
<quoted text>
The things you tell about yourself don't add up.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#19781 Sep 23, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Nettie
Only because you got people that take care of you. I TAKE CARE OF MYSELF.
<quoted text>
I take care of other people.
I am quite independent and on my own.
I surely have grown children who would do that, if I allowed them to, but I don't.
I rather enjoy being independent and making my own decisions and managing my own budget.
And, I am VERY good at it.
Tickedoffchick

Enfield, CT

#19783 Sep 23, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Ticked
Why should I have to use my hard earned money to fly across the states to make an ass out of you? You want to lie about me and yet you NEVER even seen me in real life then you fly to me and make an ass out of yourself.
<quoted text>
You don't really make the big bucks, huh?
Tickedoffchick

Enfield, CT

#19784 Sep 23, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Nettie
Only because you got people that take care of you. I TAKE CARE OF MYSELF.
<quoted text>
Nettie doesn't have anyone to take care of her. In fact, she's the caretaker in her family.

You know, whenever you get caught in your lies, you bring up your previous sexual abuse and your stroke as a distraction. Nobody's buyit, anymore. No one even wanted to know about it in the first place.
Tickedoffchick

Enfield, CT

#19785 Sep 23, 2012
typo: buying it.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#19786 Sep 23, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Nettie,
So what I am still struggling with it so that makes me a bad person now?
I do NOT need to look up what years of sexual abuse does to a child I LIVED IT FIRST HAND.
Nettie just back off and stop with the accusations because you have NO CLUE at all what you are saying to me.
<quoted text>
My point being that, since you ARE, then you are planning to be in the wrong field of WORK.
Think about it.
My point is valid.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#19787 Sep 23, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
HELL SUCKS OR END TIMES
You are looking like a fool just like NETTIE. I can prove I had a stroke and I can prove everything else I have said.
You want to come and meet me so I can make an ASS out of you?
<quoted text>
You wouldn't want to do that. Your "ass" would get "wiped".
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#19788 Sep 23, 2012
Ticked
what lies?
Yes she does she lives off the government.
Then do not read my post
Tickedoffchick wrote:
<quoted text>
Nettie doesn't have anyone to take care of her. In fact, she's the caretaker in her family.
You know, whenever you get caught in your lies, you bring up your previous sexual abuse and your stroke as a distraction. Nobody's buyit, anymore. No one even wanted to know about it in the first place.
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#19789 Sep 23, 2012
Nettie
I will be in the right field of work. Who is more qualified than someone who has lived thru it.
No it is not valid.
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>My point being that, since you ARE, then you are planning to be in the wrong field of WORK.
Think about it.
My point is valid.
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#19790 Sep 23, 2012
Hell sucks
Did not say physically.
You would be made to look like the fool not me.
ARE YOU born again?
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't want to do that. Your "ass" would get "wiped".

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#19791 Sep 23, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
HELLS SUCKS
AND YOU CLAIM TO BE A CHRISTIAN AND YOU SIT HERE AND BOLDLY LIE?
I got a scholarship because of my grades while in COLLEGE before the STROKE. Now if you want to belittle me for the stroke IT SHOWS YOUR A sick individual and NO CHRISTIAN.
<quoted text>
So you're saying you're stupid and uneducated because of your stroke?? That makes sense .......... to no one. I'm saying you weren't intelligent enough to even get to college to begin with. You wouldn't know a "Christian" if it bit you in your psycho`ego!! Still working to get that elusive golden pitchfork?? hehe
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#19792 Sep 23, 2012
ticked
You have no clue so stop being ignorant.
Tickedoffchick wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't really make the big bucks, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
False Teachings of Jews that defy their Holy Sc... 38 min Barmsweb 36
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 53 min Barmsweb 2,299
is it me or who else can see demons and angels ? (Nov '11) 7 hr Taranis 392
Israel is anti christ, literally 7 hr Taranis 87
judgment coming to america 7 hr Taranis 99
Why should God bless America!? (Dec '15) 8 hr Preacher 78
KEY LA's LUNCHES 9 hr Neo Neo Neo 1
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 10 hr adelaide 1,348
More from around the web